IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Amateur Radio Aeronautical Mobile, 'This flight tonight' is a 737-800 from Casablanca.

Graeme
post Aug 7 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,130

So, I guess as a personal tribute for Civilian Airline Pilots, despite the American 'half-hearted get is second best' choice of half-witted pilots, in regard of Colgan 3407 for example, I just spoke two nights ago, using my Amateur Radio Setup to a Pilot of a 737-800 at 36,000ft, that's 11km, cruising about 300km NW of Casablanca en-route to Amsterdam Schipol airport. Airspeed 480Knots = 850Kph.

What we call Aeronautical Mobile, or /AM. Amateur Radio or 'Ham' as the Americans have the misfortune of calling it, is a good enough hobby, and professional life training tool if anyone's looking for something to do for the rest of their Goddamned's.

He was the Pilot, and we've always had the privilege of having commericial Pilots with their own Amateur Licences have conversations with us mere earthbound mortals via 'ham Radio' since the earliest days. So, we have a short conversation. We have a very influential presence at the ITU.

So, what these people, these half-decent pilots do, is constructive, compared with the utterly self-centric goons who have devoted their entire lives only, over to ruining our lives, shortening our lives and ridiculing our lives.

So, this pilot was using the Aircraft's onboard HFS900 Radio and an antenna built into the Tail Fin Stabiliser of his aircraft. Neat eh! I thought so, that's why I'm posting this ....

Here is a picture of his 737-800 Cockpit; his own picture, from his webpage. Callsign PH9HB/AM

He says:
"I now fly Boeing 737 NGs for a Dutch carrier based at Amsterdam-Schiphol. On longer flights I am sometimes able to use the HF-radio and have worked some interesting DX stations. I usually stay around 14.320 MHz +/- 10 kHz. The onboard equipment consists of a Collins HFS900D (USB and AM only!) with 400 W PEP and a fully automatic antenna tuner. The antenna is of the shunt-fed slotted type, situated in the vertical fin of the tailsection."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 03:48 AM