IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
John Lear, In His Own Words: An Opportunity To Ask, Mr. Lear questions about some of his more extraordinary views.

painter
post Aug 23 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Most of you are aware that a (mostly 'manufactured', IMO) controversy has arisen regarding some of John Lear's views on a variety of topics -- from UFO's, aliens, Moon Bases -- to exactly what happened at the WTC on 9/11. Many of these topics were brought to my attention via a four hour interview conducted by the Camelot Project and put up on youtube over a year ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-HzHi3dF0 I was quite fascinated by this interview finding Mr. Lear a congenial and interesting person with views so unconventional I barely knew what to think. My world view isn't conventional, either, but Mr. Lear speaks of things from the point of view of someone who has been down a different branch of the "rabbit hole" than I have.

Earlier today I sent a private message to John asking if he would be willing to discuss some of these views in the context of our "Alternative Theories" forum and he has agreed to do so. The "Alternative Theories" forum can not be viewed by "guests" but only people who have joined the P4T forum. Although it is in all caps at the top of every page here, I'll underscore that views expressed in the forum in general, and especially here in "Alternative Theories," ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE OPINIONS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH.

So to begin, I want to thank you, John for agreeing to participate in this forum and this discussion. I hope we can all keep it civil and learn something from one another.

I'd like to begin by asking you two questions and my first is about the interview conducted by the Camelot Project. This was a very lengthy and detailed interview. So I'm curious, how did you feel about this interview, the way it was conducted and the way it expresses your views? Do you feel that, in the main, it has presented your views accurately? Are there any qualifications or corrections you would like to air about this interview?

My second question has to do with the subject of UFOs. I'm not a UFO enthusiast although I have paid a bit of attention to this phenomenon, including reading Jacques Valee's book, "Invisible College," when it was originally published in the mid 1970s and, more recently, volume 1 of Richard Dolan's, "UFOs and the National Security State." I found both these books, and especially Dolan's quite interesting. Still, the fact is, although I half humorously say "I'm from another planet," to help explain my over-riding consternation at the way human beings conduct their affairs on this planet, I have no (conscious) personal experience with the UFO phenomena, aliens and so forth.

So, with this introduction, my second question is a two part one: A) what is your personal experience with the UFO phenomena and B) what can you tell us in brief about the relationship between the US military (and/or "national security state") and their on-going investigations into and associations with this phenomena?

I hope other people will take the opportunity to ask questions as we go forward.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Aug 23 2009, 02:43 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (painter @ Aug 23 2009, 01:11 AM) *
So to begin, I want to thank you, John for agreeing to participate in this forum and this discussion. I hope we can all keep it civil and learn something from one another.

I hope other people will take the opportunity to ask questions as we go forward.

Yes, ditto. I want to throw my voice in here, as the voice of someone who is perhaps mad, but straight. I call it as i see it. What i see is the seriousness our situation, it clouds over most other things. I see towers coming down, and i understand why and how. After that, its one big question mark.

What now, McDuff?

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Aug 26 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 744

name='painter' date='Aug 21 2009, 03:11 AM' post='10775433'

I'd like to begin by asking you two questions and my first is about the interview conducted by the Camelot Project. This was a very lengthy and detailed interview. So I'm curious, how did you feel about this interview, the way it was conducted and the way it expresses your views?

Bill and Kerry were very pleasant and accommodating. I enjoyed working with them. I said about all had to say during the session which took about 8 hours.

Do you feel that, in the main, it has presented your views accurately? Are there any qualifications or corrections you would like to air about this interview?

I never had a chance to watch the final product. I don’t remember what I said
about the Apollo mission but the Apollo missions to the moon were faked. There are several books out that explain all of things that just couldn’t have
happened. The main impossibility is deorbiting, landing, then taking off,
climbing to 60 miles and redocking with 22,000 pounds of fuel with the moon
whose gravity is 64 to 68% that of earth. Its gravity is not one sixth that of
earth.

My second question has to do with the subject of UFOs. I'm not a UFO enthusiast although I have paid a bit of attention to this phenomenon, including reading Jacques Valee's book, "Invisible College," when it was originally published in the mid 1970s and, more recently, volume 1 of Richard Dolan's, "UFOs and the National Security State." I found both these books, and especially Dolan's quite interesting. Still, the fact is, although I half humorously say "I'm from another planet," to help explain my over-riding consternation at the way human beings conduct their affairs on this planet, I have no (conscious) personal experience with the UFO phenomena, aliens and so forth.

Jacques Valee has been one of the most influential disinformation agents for NASA for many, many years. Don’t bother reading anything he wrote.

I haven’t read anything that Richard Dolan has written.

It is very possible that you have been to another planet. This is because we are reincarnated many, many times at many different places as our souls learn to live with integrity and without envy, hate or greed. When that happens which may take many, many lifetimes we get to go out and play with the adults of the universe.

So, with this introduction, my second question is a two part one: A) what is your personal experience with the UFO phenomena and B) what can you tell us in brief about the relationship between the US military (and/or "national security state") and their on-going investigations into and associations with this phenomena?

I was always interested in UFO’s and I had no idea how involved my father and his company, Lear, Incorporated, was as a major contractor in anti-gravity research (Project Winterhaven) in 1952. In the early 1980’s I decided that they were a hoax. Then in 1985 at a reunion of SEA pilots, Greg Wilson, who was a Raven (sheep-dipped USAF in Laos), told me he had been flying A-10s at Bentwaters AFB when that famous incident happened in 1980. And while he was confined to quarters many of his friends told him about the landing of the craft and that it was filmed by the USAF. That’s when I realized it was true and I started researching the subject. I had the good fortune to meet Bob Lazar who worked at S-4 in the Area 51 area and then a few years ago I met Lou Baldin (sleeper) on ATS.

Lou put the whole thing together. I am satisfied that I know one billionth of a billionth about what is going on in the universe and pretty sure I know about .07 of a thousandth about what the U.S. government is doing on earth and in space.
As far as the on going relationship between the US military (and/or National Security State) some of the higher ups know about the saucers but they have no idea what they are up to. This is why the attempted “Disclosure Movement” is a joke. What do they expect the government to disclose? Are they going to “Disclose” Flying saucers are real, but we don’t know what they are doing or where they come from or when do we all get a ride?

This “Disclosure Movement” is absolute nonsense and will go nowhere. No kind of ‘Disclosure” will happen for 6 to 8 generations.

This post has been edited by johnlear: Aug 26 2009, 12:15 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Aug 26 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Hello (and "FULL-ON PROPZ'", John)

Anyway John- I think it might be better to refer to it as electro-gravity rather than the whole "anti-G" thing...

I've personally seen "lifters" demonstrated REPEATEDLY- one just needs to apply +?/-? 30 KV on an upper copper wire, and a lower "aluminum thing..."

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 26 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Hi johnlear,
I hope you didn't take my little limerick negatively,
but I am curious, why do you think the moons' sky is bright yellow,
if seen from its' surface?

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 26 2009, 12:00 PM
Post #6

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Mr. Lear!

I asked this question about UFO's in an earlier and separate thread but now Painter has kindly provided a more appropriate context in which to ask.

UFO's

To ask it I have to make a long winded prefatory statement, sort of the way Senators do before asking a question at a Committee Hearing. HEEERE I go!:

Start with the Drake Equation (or Green Bank Formula). It basically and reasonably in my view computes the likely number of civilizations in the universe. I believe that once it is applied there are a large number of such civilizations.

My problem with UFO's is that a large number of civilizations cannot possibly mean that there are also civilizations that are capable of developing interplanetary craft and/or meaningfully communicating with us. Basically, you have to run the Drake Equation in reverse to arrive at the number of civilizations that could likely develop a UFO and send it to Earth to make meaningful contact with us. And when you do that the possibility of meaningful UFO contact can become vanishingly small. For example:

1. Why is it assumed that other civilizations would be more advanced than us and capable of doing this thing that we cannot do?

2. Why do we assume that other civilizations would be interested in communicating with us even though they can send a UFO to do so?

3. Why do we assume that the "life" comprising these civilizations would be something we can recognize as life whether it was manning a UFO or not?

4. Why do we assume that we would be able to recognize their form of "communication" as "communication" so that we can be sure the UFO is there?

5. Why do we assume that even if we recognize some UFO signal as "communication" that we can also "communicate" back?

6. Why do we assume that they would use the same basic science so that, for example their UFO would even be recognizable to us as an interstellar conveyance?

7. And to be funny, what if it turns out that they are just like us, only give a sh*t about sex, money, power, ball games and six packs, and thus dissappointingly boring?

I think that these are erroneous a priori assumptions that are grounded in the anthropic principle that whatever makes our existence possible is also essential to the existence of any other form of life. When you cull them out, the chances of UFO existence and then meaningful contact and communication aren't very great. Enrico Fermi famously asked: "Then where are they?" and that seems to sum it up.

If you are inclined, your thoughts would be interesting. I believe that there is other life somewhere out there and that belief, which I share with you, is the hard point that makes so-called "normal" people look at us funny. In that regard, it's just like questioning the government version of 911.

If you read my Posts about your excellent Affidavit, I figure you have your own good reasons for believing what you believe about 911 and that it is neither my business nor profitable to question or argue about it with you. After all, the real tipping point for all the "normal people" is that we question 911 for any reason, not the specific reasons why we question it. I prefer to try to reconcile what you say with my own theory and leave it at that.

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Aug 26 2009, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Aug 26 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (dMole @ Aug 24 2009, 02:37 AM) *
Hello (and "FULL-ON PROPZ'", John)

Anyway John- I think it might be better to refer to it as electro-gravity rather than the whole "anti-G" thing...

I've personally seen "lifters" demonstrated REPEATEDLY- one just needs to apply +?/-? 30 KV on an upper copper wire, and a lower "aluminum thing..."

I agree. Anti G is a term from the 1950's.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Aug 26 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (lunk @ Aug 24 2009, 01:19 PM) *
Hi johnlear,
I hope you didn't take my little limerick negatively,
but I am curious, why do you think the moons' sky is bright yellow,
if seen from its' surface?

Because Howard Menger said it was. He said it was a 'saffron'yellow'.
He was taken there in 1956 and wrote a book about it called "From
Outer Space". The people who live on the moon look just like us but
come from different planets, Venus, Mars, Jupiter etc. He was there
for about 5 days and was given a tour along with many other people
from earth.

Howard ended up as a consultant to the Pentagon.

He passed away earlier this year.

I sent him about 6 color swatches of saffron yellow and he put an X
on which color matched. I then took Lunar
Orbiter II-162 and duplicated the color for the sky and had a bunch printed up.

This is what it looked like:

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Aug 26 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #9

name='tnemelckram' date='Aug 24 2009, 02:00 PM' post='10775636']
Hi Mr. Lear!

I asked this question about UFO's in an earlier and separate thread but now Painter has kindly provided a more appropriate context in which to ask.

To ask it I have to make a long winded prefatory statement, sort of the way Senators do before asking a question at a Committee Hearing. HEEERE I go!:

Start with the Drake Equation (or Green Bank Formula). It basically and reasonably in my view computes the likely number of civilizations in the universe. I believe that once it is applied there are a large number of such civilizations.

My problem with UFO's is that a large number of civilizations cannot possibly mean that there are also civilizations that are capable of developing interplanetary craft and/or meaningfully communicating with us. Basically, you have to run the Drake Equation in reverse to arrive at the number of civilizations that could likely develop a UFO and send it to Earth to make meaningful contact with us. And when you do that the possibility of meaningful UFO contact can become vanishingly small. For example:

1. Why is it assumed that other civilizations would be more advanced than us and capable of doing this thing that we cannot do?

The example I like best is the moon. There no reasonable or possible way our moon could have 'by chance' entered into an orbit around the earth in rotational lock. None. Somebody put it there and that would be slightly more advanced than anything we could do.

2. Why do we assume that other civilizations would be interested in communicating with us even though they can send a UFO to do so?

SETI is a NASA con job. Its ridiculous to think someone would send messages to earth.

3. Why do we assume that the "life" comprising these civilizations would be something we can recognize as life whether it was manning a UFO or not?

We shouldn't assume that. In this universe is every possible, imaginable type of being. If you think the monster in the movie Alien was scary you ought to see what is really out there.

4. Why do we assume that we would be able to recognize their form of "communication" as "communication" so that we can be sure the UFO is there?

If you ever meet an alien consciously you will experience terror like you have never had. You will also need a full change of laundry. Aliens communicate by a form of mental telepathy in the language spoken by the person they are talking to. Its the fact that you are aware that the alien is looking so deep into your soul that is scary.

5. Why do we assume that even if we recognize some UFO signal as "communication" that we can also "communicate" back?

There is no 'signal' type of communication that we could ever understand or answer back.

6. Why do we assume that they would use the same basic science so that, for example their UFO would even be recognizable to us as an interstellar conveyance?

They don't use the same basic science. Outside of our solar system everything changes science and technology wise.

7. And to be funny, what if it turns out that they are just like us, only give a sh*t about sex, money, power, ball games and six packs, and thus disappointingly boring?

Some look identical to us but we are the only Joe Six Paks of this solar system.

I think that these are erroneous a priori assumptions that are grounded in the anthropic principle that whatever makes our existence possible is also essential to the existence of any other form of life. When you cull them out, the chances of UFO existence and then meaningful contact and communication aren't very great. Enrico Fermi famously asked: "Then where are they?" and that seems to sum it up.

The universe is infinite. There was no big bang. There are a billion billion earths almost identical to ours; some more advanced some less advanced. Then there are other beings. Our planet Earth has had many civilizations develop that were far more advanced than us. There have been 8 that I know of. At some point, I don't know how or why everything on the planet is destroyed, covered up and a new civilization starts. Many artifacts of these earlier civilizations a guarded in special areas of museums inaccessible to the public. Before the planet is destroyed all of the beings are tranfered elsewhere.

If you read my Posts about your excellent Affidavit, I figure you have your own good reasons for believing what you believe about 911 and that it is neither my business nor profitable to question or argue about it with you. After all, the real tipping point for all the "normal people" is that we question 911 for any reason, not the specific reasons why we question it. I prefer to try to reconcile what you say with my own theory and leave it at that.

Whats amazing is I have some very knowledgeable friends, pilots, and when I ask what they think about 911, they say:
"Huh?"

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 26 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #10

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Thanks, John, for taking the time to join us and share some of your views. I see there are already many questions being asked which could keep you busy for hours.

Those who know me through this forum know that one of my mottos is, "Whoever controls your perception of reality controls you." We base our decisions upon what we believe to be true, whether it is true or not. For this reason I'm careful of adopting claims made by others that I can't 'reasonably' establish as factual for myself in some way. I haven't the skills, for example, to either calculate or evaluate the veracity of other's calculations regarding the gravity of the moon. Still, I'm quite willing to entertain the possibility that the 'commonly accepted truth of the matter' may not in fact be the truth. Anyone who has looked down the 9/11 rabbit hole and realizes it for what it is, has to also cope with the rather astounding revelation that our perception and understanding of even the most obvious things (such as the physical impossibility of steel structures falling through themselves at near free-fall while displaying all the characteristics of controlled demolition without being demolitions) can be influenced and controlled. If one takes this a few steps further it is easy to come to the conclusion that being lied to and deceived is far more common than we like to think, indeed, not the exception but the rule.

It's interesting that you bring up the subject of reincarnation. Although I joke about it to keep people from thinking I may be completely bonkers, the fact is, although it may also be 'metaphorical' in some sense of the word, I do believe I'm "from another planet." This is based on my earliest memories, growing up on a farm in rural Indiana in the 1950s, having 'on the natch' 'mystical' experiences (especially in 'communing' with nature and its forces) and the previously mentioned 'consternation' about people around me. As a young man as a result of all this and many other experiences I came to the conclusion that 1) social reality is a construct (and, therefore, could conceivably be reconstructed in some other way) and 2) there was 'something amiss' in our general understanding of ourselves as human beings -- who we are, where we are, how we came to be here and what it all means, if anything. Much of my life has been dedicated to exploring these observations and questions through various means -- and this brings me back to the subject of reincarnation.

For me the fundamental question is WHAT might 'reincarnate' (pass from one carnal body to another). You employ the term "soul" which is commonly used but I question what this term actually means, or must have to mean in this context. What is there in me, if anything, that can survive the decomposition of the physical body? If we're going to take this question of reincarnation seriously, we also have to turn that around and ask, what is there in me that existed prior to the formation of this body and its personality? In other words, I can't equate 'personality' with 'soul' because 'personality' is the result of (mostly social) external influences. It is shaped by the influences of life: A very specific life lived in very specific spatial and temporal conditions, including that of the physical body. 'Soul' (I prefer the term 'essence'), on the other hand, is not constrained by the same space/time coordinates. Thus, if it exists, it has to be composed of a 'quality of matter' that is not only finer than what we ordinarily think of as 'matter' (such as our Earth bodies), but even finer than that of our psychic functioning such as perception via the sense mechanisms and even thought itself (which is, after all, mostly conditioned brain activity).

You also put forward the idea that reincarnation of the 'soul' is an 'evolutionary' process in the sense that it can, "learn to live with integrity and without envy, hate or greed." For me this brings up the question of 'how' -- how and in what sense does the 'soul' 'learn'?

I could go on but I think I'll stop here and see whether or how you respond to what I've said so far and the question I've ended with.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 26 2009, 05:20 PM
Post #11

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Mr. Lear!

I see you are n the thread right now so I hope you get this Thank You! for tackling my questions about the UFO's.

Only one quibble - I think the aliens would also s h i t their pants or whatever their equivalent is when they saw me!

Keep up the good fight and Godspeed and good luck with your efforts related to the more worldly 911.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Aug 26 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (painter @ Aug 24 2009, 04:54 PM) *
Thanks, John, for taking the time to join us and share some of your views. I see there are already many questions being asked which could keep you busy for hours.

Those who know me through this forum know that one of my mottos is, "Whoever controls your perception of reality controls you." We base our decisions upon what we believe to be true, whether it is true or not. For this reason I'm careful of adopting claims made by others that I can't 'reasonably' establish as factual for myself in some way. I haven't the skills, for example, to either calculate or evaluate the veracity of other's calculations regarding the gravity of the moon. Still, I'm quite willing to entertain the possibility that the 'commonly accepted truth of the matter' may not in fact be the truth. Anyone who has looked down the 9/11 rabbit hole and realizes it for what it is, has to also cope with the rather astounding revelation that our perception and understanding of even the most obvious things (such as the physical impossibility of steel structures falling through themselves at near free-fall while displaying all the characteristics of controlled demolition without being demolitions) can be influenced and controlled. If one takes this a few steps further it is easy to come to the conclusion that being lied to and deceived is far more common than we like to think, indeed, not the exception but the rule.

It's interesting that you bring up the subject of reincarnation. Although I joke about it to keep people from thinking I may be completely bonkers, the fact is, although it may also be 'metaphorical' in some sense of the word, I do believe I'm "from another planet." This is based on my earliest memories, growing up on a farm in rural Indiana in the 1950s, having 'on the natch' 'mystical' experiences (especially in 'communing' with nature and its forces) and the previously mentioned 'consternation' about people around me. As a young man as a result of all this and many other experiences I came to the conclusion that 1) social reality is a construct (and, therefore, could conceivably be reconstructed in some other way) and 2) there was 'something amiss' in our general understanding of ourselves as human beings -- who we are, where we are, how we came to be here and what it all means, if anything. Much of my life has been dedicated to exploring these observations and questions through various means -- and this brings me back to the subject of reincarnation.

For me the fundamental question is WHAT might 'reincarnate' (pass from one carnal body to another). You employ the term "soul" which is commonly used but I question what this term actually means, or must have to mean in this context. What is there in me, if anything, that can survive the decomposition of the physical body? If we're going to take this question of reincarnation seriously, we also have to turn that around and ask, what is there in me that existed prior to the formation of this body and its personality? In other words, I can't equate 'personality' with 'soul' because 'personality' is the result of (mostly social) external influences. It is shaped by the influences of life: A very specific life lived in very specific spatial and temporal conditions, including that of the physical body. 'Soul' (I prefer the term 'essence'), on the other hand, is not constrained by the same space/time coordinates. Thus, if it exists, it has to be composed of a 'quality of matter' that is not only finer than what we ordinarily think of as 'matter' (such as our Earth bodies), but even finer than that of our psychic functioning such as perception via the sense mechanisms and even thought itself (which is, after all, mostly conditioned brain activity).

You also put forward the idea that reincarnation of the 'soul' is an 'evolutionary' process in the sense that it can, "learn to live with integrity and without envy, hate or greed." For me this brings up the question of 'how' -- how and in what sense does the 'soul' 'learn'?

I could go on but I think I'll stop here and see whether or how you respond to what I've said so far and the question I've ended with.

We are unique individuals with souls (essence) forged in celestial furnaces by the 'gods'. Our souls stay with us forever and most of us will live forever in many, interesting and fantastic places. Each time you die you go to a holding area where you are shown every little scrap and instance of where you were hateful, greedy, envious, and where you showed no integrity. You are also shown the good you did, the times you made people happy, how you gave your neighbor your best apples how you expressed integrity whether anyone knew or not. There is no judgment. Nobody says anything and then you are quickly transferred to a new born baby about 3 days old to try again to live your life with integrity and without envy, hate or greed.
You are not allowed to remember and profit from your previous life. This keeps the cheating factor to a minimum. You may come back to earth or you may be sent to another planet, it depends on the circumstances of your progress. The soul learns by experience. And if you ask me "Well how do we know how we are doing" you've probably got a few more tours of earth school to go to. smile.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 27 2009, 12:01 AM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (johnlear @ Aug 26 2009, 08:12 PM) *
<snip>
You are not allowed to remember and profit from your previous life. This keeps the cheating factor to a minimum. You may come back to earth or you may be sent to another planet, it depends on the circumstances of your progress. The soul learns by experience. And if you ask me "Well how do we know how we are doing" you've probably got a few more tours of earth school to go to. smile.gif

Ok, no, that isn't the question I would ask. wink.gif By the standards expressed I have a LONG way to go LOL. What I'm curious about, though, is this seems to be the expression of a particular cosmology. Vedanta? Theosophy? Something I'm not familiar with?

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Aug 27 2009, 01:17 AM
Post #14

dig deeper
Group Icon

Member No.: 96

mr.lear, i have a question about your thoughts/feelings about "project camelot". i had never heard of them until someone posted a link here at this forum, where they (camelot) had released an alleged interview (with an anonymous source) who claimed they had inside knowledge of flight 93 being shot down. since i consider that to be mis/disinfo, based on well established research (by d. dimaggio amongst others), i began looking around for info about project camelot, and actually spent a week reading the majority of this 31 page thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?...&topic=49.0

so i was wondering if (at your leisure) you could look over that thread and the suspicions cast on project camelot, and share your thoughts. personally, i was overwhelmed with information, alot of which i didnt even retain, but i remain curious and undecided about project camelot.

thank you in advance for any time you spend responding.
salute.gif

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Aug 27 2009, 10:24 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (paranoia @ Aug 25 2009, 03:17 AM) *
mr.lear, i have a question about your thoughts/feelings about "project camelot". i had never heard of them until someone posted a link here at this forum, where they (camelot) had released an alleged interview (with an anonymous source) who claimed they had inside knowledge of flight 93 being shot down. since i consider that to be mis/disinfo, based on well established research (by d. dimaggio amongst others), i began looking around for info about project camelot, and actually spent a week reading the majority of this 31 page thread:

I read the first and last page. Most of it was nonsense. Camelot got trapped thinking they really had an insider. If an insider is an insider he only tells what he is supposed to tell. The alleged scientist they interviewed did release a few nuggets that were true but that was to reinforce the great Flight 93 hoax of being shot down. There is no possibility that any insider would release information on his own. He would be tracked down immediately and dealt with.

so i was wondering if (at your leisure) you could look over that thread and the suspicions cast on project camelot, and share your thoughts. personally, i was overwhelmed with information, a lot of which i didn't even retain, but i remain curious and undecided about project camelot.

My opinion is that most of Serpo is a hoax. Project Camelot presents videos they have taken and its for you to decide whether or not its true.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Aug 27 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (johnlear @ Aug 27 2009, 08:24 AM) *
There is no possibility that any insider would release information on his own. He would be tracked down immediately and dealt with.

Yes- there are rumors that highly-trained "persons" exist for such "tracking down and dealing with" business. "Neither confirm nor deny..." whistle.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 27 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (johnlear @ Aug 31 2009, 08:24 AM) *
Project Camelot presents videos they have taken and its for you to decide whether or not its true.

Wise words.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Sep 2 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #18

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

John Lear, do you mind if I ask you a few questions? The post linked below states in detail my opinion on the UFO aspect, in particular how the NWO began hoaxing the USA and the WORLD for that matter on the idea that UFOs exist and have been perpetrating this hoax for over 50 years and well BEFORE the 1947 Roswell crash in a strategy known as "Predictive Programming". I strongly believe the UFO phenomenon is a man-made, NWO creation in an attempt to "rally people of the world against the external threat". In other words, a hoax, just like 911, the Apollo missions, the USS LIberty, the Gulf Of Tonkin and on and on....

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....;#entry10775912

Also mentioned in my post is how the NWO looked for threats not only among the human population but extra-terrestrial as well as pretexts to usher in a one-world-government. As mentioned earlier, the hoaxing began BEFORE the 1947 Roswell 'crash' in a NWO operation some refer to as PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING. Predictive programming is also what the NWO, it's media and Hollywood use to make plausibe "terrorist threats" and "flu plagues" or any other theoretically disastrous issue that can be used as tool to push a police state and one-world-government.

I wish to ask these questions to feel you out and understand why you believe the UFOs are "real" as opposed to man-made hoaxes. For purposes of being thorough I am going to ask some questions that for some may seem almost obvious or rhetorical; but I am not going to assume what you do and don't know on any aspect of the UFO issue. In the process maybe we can clear up as to what you are about. So, here goes...

1. Are you aware that Princeton University, CBS and the Council On Foriegn Relations (an NWO entity) were behind the 1938 radio broadcast of The "War Of The Worlds" in which the USA was hoaxed into believing we were being invaded by "martians"?
http://www.hourofthetime.com/warofthe.htm

2. Are you aware that Prescott Bush and his banking cronies helped build Hitler's war machine prior to WW2 and continued doing so AFTER the war began?
http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

3. Are you aware that BEFORE the occurence of the 1947 Roswell "saucer crash" that Hitler's Nazi SS were (supposedly) building saucer-shapped craft?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLXKXxV7YU...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RNLbxbIeo
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/hitlersufo.html
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/ufonazi.html

4. Are you aware that after WW2 that the American military brought many Nazi scientists to the US to work for the Pentagon and intelligence in "Operation Paperclip"?

5. Are you aware that the USA was also, at least since 1950, trying to build saucer-like craft?
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FlyingSau...ingSaucers.html

6. Are you aware of Henry Kissinger's and Ronald Reagan's statements regarding the supposed UFO threat and a call for "people of the world to unite" against it?
http://www.timstouse.com/UFOs/ronaldreagan.htm
http://www.whale.to/b/kissinger_w.html

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.
Henry Kissinger

7. Do you find it at all curious that with all of the UFO sightings around the world for the better part of 5 decades, that the only crash that took place where a spacecraft was supposedly captured along with "aliens" was adjacent to an air force base(Roswell)?

8. Lastly, what proof do you have that any supposed alien spacecraft or beings have visited this planet besides second hand accounts as in the case of Bob Lazar? Do you have any 1st hand experiences regarding UFOs or aliens?

Thanks for your patience, John.

This post has been edited by Quest: Sep 2 2009, 08:42 PM

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Mar 20 2012, 03:26 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Quest @ Aug 31 2009, 10:34 PM) *
John Lear, do you mind if I ask you a few questions? The post linked below states in detail my opinion on the UFO aspect, in particular how the NWO began hoaxing the USA and the WORLD for that matter on the idea that UFOs exist and have been perpetrating this hoax for over 50 years and well BEFORE the 1947 Roswell crash in a strategy known as "Predictive Programming". I strongly believe the UFO phenomenon is a man-made, NWO creation in an attempt to "rally people of the world against the external threat". In other words, a hoax, just like 911, the Apollo missions, the USS LIberty, the Gulf Of Tonkin and on and on....

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....;#entry10775912

Also mentioned in my post is how the NWO looked for threats not only among the human population but extra-terrestrial as well as pretexts to usher in a one-world-government. As mentioned earlier, the hoaxing began BEFORE the 1947 Roswell 'crash' in a NWO operation some refer to as PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING. Predictive programming is also what the NWO, it's media and Hollywood use to make plausibe "terrorist threats" and "flu plagues" or any other theoretically disastrous issue that can be used as tool to push a police state and one-world-government.

I wish to ask these questions to feel you out and understand why you believe the UFOs are "real" as opposed to man-made hoaxes. For purposes of being thorough I am going to ask some questions that for some may seem almost obvious or rhetorical; but I am not going to assume what you do and don't know on any aspect of the UFO issue. In the process maybe we can clear up as to what you are about. So, here goes...

1. Are you aware that Princeton University, CBS and the Council On Foriegn Relations (an NWO entity) were behind the 1938 radio broadcast of The "War Of The Worlds" in which the USA was hoaxed into believing we were being invaded by "martians"?
http://www.hourofthetime.com/warofthe.htm

2. Are you aware that Prescott Bush and his banking cronies helped build Hitler's war machine prior to WW2 and continued doing so AFTER the war began?
http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

3. Are you aware that BEFORE the occurence of the 1947 Roswell "saucer crash" that Hitler's Nazi SS were (supposedly) building saucer-shapped craft?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLXKXxV7YU...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RNLbxbIeo
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/hitlersufo.html
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/ufonazi.html

4. Are you aware that after WW2 that the American military brought many Nazi scientists to the US to work for the Pentagon and intelligence in "Operation Paperclip"?

5. Are you aware that the USA was also, at least since 1950, trying to build saucer-like craft?
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FlyingSau...ingSaucers.html

6. Are you aware of Henry Kissinger's and Ronald Reagan's statements regarding the supposed UFO threat and a call for "people of the world to unite" against it?
http://www.timstouse.com/UFOs/ronaldreagan.htm
http://www.whale.to/b/kissinger_w.html

Henry Kissinger

7. Do you find it at all curious that with all of the UFO sightings around the world for the better part of 5 decades, that the only crash that took place where a spacecraft was supposedly captured along with "aliens" was adjacent to an air force base(Roswell)?

8. Lastly, what proof do you have that any supposed alien spacecraft or beings have visited this planet besides second hand accounts as in the case of Bob Lazar? Do you have any 1st hand experiences regarding UFOs or aliens?

Thanks for your patience, John.

Bob's account was first hand, not second. He was in both the mid level and lower level.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Mar 20 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 633

Interesting conversation, thanks, John.

Have you seen the film "Kubrick's Odyssey" by Jay Weidner in which he makes the case that Stanley Kubrick, acting on behalf of the U. S. Government, created the Apollo moon landings on a sound stage, then in a subplot of "The Shining" told the story of his being hired to do it? It's a pretty compelling case since the plot elements are significantly changed from the Stephen King book and Weidner's explanations seem to hold up pretty well as an explanation of those changes.

Care to comment?

Best regards,
SFL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 03:20 AM