IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
" Control" - First Trailer Release - 9/11: World Trade Center Attack, Pilots For 9/11 Truth

rob balsamo
post Sep 13 2009, 04:40 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Pilots For 9/11 Truth first trailer for the upcoming presentation "9/11: WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK" analyzing the events which took place in downtown New York on September 11, 2001.

Be sure to rate it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbeascqrnBU

... and spread it everywhere...!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 13 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

wow rob! that looks AMAZING!

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 14 2009, 06:38 AM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

That's what I'd call a teaser!
And deservedly so!
Can't wait to see the full video!

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Sep 14 2009, 08:02 AM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

I have been saying since 9/12 when they said that some poorly trained terrorists flew the planes into the WTC & Pentagon that there is no way it happened that way. Back in 1970 I was living in Los Angeles and was a search and rescue pilot with the Civil Air Patrol (CAP) and was doing aerobatics. I had an ASEL rating at the time. I was at what I consider the top of my flying skill level. We took our CAP students on a tour of the Contenental Air Lines facility at LAX. Being a CAP pilot, I had the opportunity to fly their B-727 simulator. Even with my piloting skill level, I found it very difficult to accurately fly the airliner. The turning rate and response was so very different from a small single engine plane, I just found it hard to believe. It was like going from driving your car and then trying to drive a semi-tractor trailor. However what those poorly trained terrorists did on 9/11 was going from the car to the semi and then driving at top speed through a series of curves.

There is just no way poorly trained single engine pilots flew those planes into those buildings. Of course, an airliner didn't even fly into the Pentagon at all based on all the evidence I have seen. If the DOD would only show us the security films from the security cameras (and there were many) on the corners of the building showing the 757 impacting the building, pictures of 757 debris being removed from the site, and confirmation of parts serial numbers from the airframe, it might change my mind.

I guess now that all of us who have logged onto this site will never have the opportunity to work for the federal government again, based on what happened to that guy that resigned from the White House staff for signing a petition to have 9/11 investigated again.

+Quote Post
Westgate
post Sep 14 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 752

Cannot wait to see it Rob - well done and many thanks.

+Quote Post
Shallel
post Sep 14 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,476

Thanks Rob. I feel this will help John Q Public understand the impossibility of these maneuvers, by Arabs who weren't even on board according to the flight manifests,
some of which apparently survived the fiery impacts, and whose passports were found on top of the ash pile.

You've got a great wealth of knowledge here, with so many distinguished pilots contributing.

I see it from the engineering perspective, and know these are impossible fairy-tales.

Looking forward to this!

Blessings, Shallel

+Quote Post
Passengeronly
post Sep 14 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,127

I really look forward to seeing the tech details about NYC and the Trade Center spelled out in the film--Thanks for all the hard work!

+Quote Post
Rickysa
post Sep 14 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #8

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

whooooooweeeeee......sweet!

Now when does that sucker come out?????

Rick

+Quote Post
JohnS
post Sep 14 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 3,993

If I could order it right now I would -- when's it coming out?! Hopefully it will be convincing to NON-pilots, because from the layperson's point of view, it seems straightforward enough to steer a plane straight into a giant building. (I realize it wasn't "straight into" but I've had this discussion with a lot of people and have heard it over and over..."what's so hard about it? You see the building, you aim for it, bang.")

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Sep 14 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #10

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,546

Nice Job! Looks nice!

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 14 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Really canīt wait for this one.
Spreading this as we speak.
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
dv8
post Sep 14 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #12

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

looking good, great work!! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

For those who asked...

"When is it coming out?", the answer is soon! We havent finalized a date yet because we are still dotting our i's and crossing our t's. We will be releasing another trailer with the final release date. Remember, our resources are limited and with the forum being hacked, it set us back in terms of time. Was the forum hack a deliberate distraction? It seems every time we are working on a new presentation, we come under heavy fire either from detractors, or from a select few within the "Movement". Once i started to ignore it all and concentrate on my work, the forum got hacked. I had to drop everything to fix the forum which took a lot of time and resources. With that said, im not blaming anyone in particular for the hack, but we do have a trail which leads to some interesting suspects. Still working on the trail and will post our findings eventually.

For those who have contributed whether financially or through research... or in some cases... both.. , i thank you from the bottom of my heart. This presentation would not have been possible without you.

Rob

+Quote Post
moh2o
post Sep 14 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 953

Great Trailer, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

I have some friends who are all commercial pilots, two are twin engine instructors and one flys the smaller twin turbo prop plane for UPS overnight delivery, out of Reno/Sparks.
They all will not watch anything that I present.
They totally believe the Government coverup story.
When I asked the one that is the UPS overnight flyer, if poorly trained private pilots could fly into the towers that accurately, he said ' no problem it would be just like hitting a trash can with your car in an empty parking lot."

???
I think he is full of crap.

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Sep 14 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (moh2o @ Sep 14 2009, 07:29 PM) *
Great Trailer, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

I have some friends who are all commercial pilots, two are twin engine instructors and one flys the smaller twin turbo prop plane for UPS overnight delivery, out of Reno/Sparks.
They all will not watch anything that I present.
They totally believe the Government coverup story.
When I asked the one that is the UPS overnight flyer, if poorly trained private pilots could fly into the towers that accurately, he said ' no problem it would be just like hitting a trash can with your car in an empty parking lot."

???
I think he is full of crap.

I am A flight attendant. I have some pilots that will defend the official story with every unfair debating trick in the book!

It seems to me that they are only defending the lies of their life that actually is their foundation of their life. Take that away? They are left with nothing. They would rather kill me than face the truth.

This post has been edited by ChrisPDX: Sep 14 2009, 10:40 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (ChrisPDX @ Sep 14 2009, 10:36 PM) *
I have some pilots that will defend the official story with every unfair debating trick in the book!

I too used to make all kinds of excuses for the govt story prior to 2006. This is perhaps accepted as a "real patriot" believe it or not. Those who go out of their way to "sell" the official story to themselves and others, its considered loyalty to our govt and therefore the flag. Its what we been told is a "real patriot" and drilled into our minds since grade school. "I pledge allegiance.. .to the flag..."

Dont get me wrong, i still value the Pledge Of Allegiance, but.... for which it stands. The American flag, and therefore, "for which it stands", no longer stands for the same values of our Constitution. We now have tyrants using our flag as a form of "dont question what we do, just trust us.. .and anyone who does question us... is a kook!". Free Speech Zones? The "Patriot Act"? The Military Commissions Act? This is not what the Flag "Stands" for....

Once these "real" patriots allow their minds to open up to what is actually REAL based on data, and realize what a REAL Patriot is, they become the most hardened ally in the fight against corruption and tyranny.

Keep working on them Chris. Be patient, be polite, just show facts.

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Sep 14 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 14 2009, 07:54 PM) *
I too used to make all kinds of excuses for the govt story prior to 2006. This is perhaps accepted as a "real patriot" believe it or not. Those who go out of their way to "sell" the official story to themselves and others, its considered loyalty to our govt and therefore the flag. Its what we been told is a "real patriot" and drilled into our minds since grade school. "I pledge allegiance.. .to the flag..."

Dont get me wrong, i still value the Pledge Of Allegiance, but.... for which it stands. The American flag, and therefore, "for which it stands", no longer stands for the same values of our Constitution. We now have tyrants using our flag as a form of "dont question what we do, just trust us.. .and anyone who does question us... is a kook!". Free Speech Zones? The "Patriot Act"? The Military Commissions Act? This is not what the Flag "Stands" for....

Once these "real" patriots allow their minds to open up to what is actually REAL based on data, and realize what a REAL Patriot is, they become the most hardened ally in the fight against corruption and tyranny.

Thanks, Rob...

I just did that.

I asked my pilots on my last trip to figure out the NTSB figures about AA77 presented by you.....This time i was polite and only asked questions. I let them figure it out.....anyway.......the least I got was a seed planted in them.

They were my test subjects in my new way of approach. It is better to ask them questions, then to tell them facts.....then keep asking questions instead of an answer to their questions that they asked.....I am learning.....

Anyway, It finally came down for me to tell them about this site and for them to debunk you. They didn't find the time.

All I asked them was how I plane can travel at 462 knts and travel about 3000' feet from ALT 300 ' and be level at the 3000' foot mark? They couldn't figure it out in their head or wouldn't attempt it at the time. (I based this loosely on your video using 1cm=100feet)

I'm not a pilot, but I can see that it is impossible, unless it was a military jet. So I think I hopefully planted a little seed, courtesy from you!

Thanks Rob

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

If anyone has not seen Valkyrie, please watch it, its a brilliant film.

Although it may be lost on some, please pay attention to the opening "Pledge" (the cadence mostly, but the words as well), the transition to American language, and the use/native tongue of the actors actually used... and the parallels they imply.

Absolutely brilliant.

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Sep 14 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 14 2009, 07:54 PM) *

Rob?

Check out: http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/

Doug Owen basically runs the site.......it has a big internet listening audience as well as micro-broadcasters around the country.

I think you would be a great guest on here! Contact Doug first, then he could get your voice on the air! The info you provide on your site would be perfect for this site from your own mouth! You could become a regular with your own time slot. That's how most got their own their own slot. I mean, I can't promise.....but the info you have is what this site likes!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Chris,

You must understand my plate is extremely full. Im sure you can imagine the amount of suggestions i get in one day to contact this person or that, combined with verifying new applicants, replying to other email questions and putting together presentations you see in the OP trailer.... just to name a few.

With that said, we depend on those who support and understand our work to open doors with the analysis we provide. Im only one man. But i will do my best to look into it.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:47 AM