IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
" Control" - First Trailer Release - 9/11: World Trade Center Attack, Pilots For 9/11 Truth

ChrisPDX
post Sep 14 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #21

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,546

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 14 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Chris,

You must understand my plate is extremely full. Im sure you can imagine the amount of suggestions i get in one day to contact this person or that.

With that said, we depend on those who support and understand our work to open doors. Im only one man. But i will do my best to look into it.

Rob ,absolutely I understand!

Actually, I wondered to my self how you could find the time to do what you are doing? (Perhaps in the flight deck? hehheheh)

I do hope to get to know you and others on here. I realize it will take a while. It will take a while to know that I am not a shill or a plant or a whatever.....I am an old hat on these 911 sites....but new here.....best 911 site I found for info so far!! Hats off to you Rob!

Actually, you could contact a pilot on here that works with me at Horizon Air....I don't know him, but I did drop a note in his mailbox once when I saw his name on the members list....but no reply from him....he is a Q400 Captain.......I am a real FA at QX! Over worked pig in this bloody corporate airline world during this so called recession! hehehe

Cheers to you Rob!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (ChrisPDX @ Sep 14 2009, 11:45 PM) *
Actually, you could contact a pilot on here that works with me at Horizon Air...

Ahhh yes... Capt Nieman. I have consulted with him during the Q400 crash in Buffalo.

Steve has been advised of your post.

smile.gif

By the way Chris, i never once thought you were "shill".

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Sep 14 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 14 2009, 08:54 PM) *
Ahhh yes... Capt Nieman. I have consulted with him during the Q400 crash in Buffalo.

Steve has been advised of your post.

smile.gif

OK, Thanks Rob......I would love to meet him.....I always hope that we would be on a trip together for a chat!

Edit: Thanks about the shill thing.....I know how it goes.......so many out there...I just assumed that everyone thinks everyone else is a shill!! hehehe Thanks for trusting me!

This post has been edited by ChrisPDX: Sep 14 2009, 11:01 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE (ChrisPDX @ Sep 14 2009, 11:59 PM) *
Thanks for trusting me!

My opinion is not based on trust... i assure you. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Trapster
post Sep 14 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #25

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,177

Dutch Roll.....eh?

Why the flying Aircraft Carrier??

Looks like a well done piece of work. Great to hear commentary from real pilots on the issue of 9/11.

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Sep 14 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 14 2009, 09:04 PM) *
My opinion is not based on trust... i assure you. smile.gif

An answer I would expect from a pilot! hehehehe

Gotta love you pilots! I am for one glad you all are around!

I wanted to be a pilot in Middle School (Junior High) , but I bought the lie that there would be no more oil, so why bother? (I'm a '65 baby) I trusted too much. Now it seems we are stuck with this polluted corrupt oil for the rest of our lives! It appears to me that oil is created by the earth from within, from the reports I have read......Oil reserves seem to replenish themselves over time.......just other theory...

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (Trapster @ Sep 15 2009, 12:10 AM) *
Dutch Roll.....eh?

whistle.gif

Because only i can lift a Nimitz Class Carrier out of the water... wink.gif

lol... but seriously.. listen to the words. You'll see more when its released.

Looks like a well done piece of work. Great to hear commentary from real pilots on the issue of 9/11.

Thank you Trap. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 14 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #28

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

Excellent piece. I've been very distracted with 4 family terminal illnessess/deaths over the last 18 mos. Look for my renewed support financially in the very near future.

Sorry Rob, sometimes life gets in the way of what I'm passionate about. You ROCK like a MOFO dude. "Keep your pecker hard and the world will turn my man." Direct quote from "Platoon" and now Charlie Sheen is back in the public eye supporting our views. I need to get a phone call into Alex Jones live, so I can chide him about now picking up the torch here.

Keep it rockn' my brother. I'm in your corner, just distracted for a while, but I'm back now. New job/career now that all the dying have died, and money will be flowing.

Remember what Mark Twain said about Patriots. You're a prime example. And the cavalry is coming up to secure your position.

To everyone reading this, call in to all the radio shows you listen to and ask why don't they have Rob on their show as a featured guest. The man needs some heavy exposure because he has the "facts" as my engineering neighbor awoke to from the 'Attack On The Pentagon" DVD. Brilliant stuff.

YOU 'DA MAN, ROB!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

No... you da man Cary!

Cary.... great to see you back my friend!

Im so sad to hear of your losses and i understand why you havent been around.... but at the same time... Im grinning ear to ear just by your presence.

I look forward to once again having my Cajun friend on the front line charging forward with us.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 15 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

To everyone reading this, call in to all the radio shows you listen to and ask why don't they have Rob on their show as a featured guest. The man needs some heavy exposure because he has the "facts" as my engineering neighbor awoke to from the 'Attack On The Pentagon" DVD. Brilliant stuff.

I have compiled an extensive list of email addresses and telephone numbers of independent news channels, reporters, radio stations and investigative journalists if anybody is interested.
I would list them off on the forum but there are quite a few and didn´t want to appear to be spamming the stuff lol.
I have never in my life had so little faith in the media as I do now (and this is coming from somebody who was brought up in Belfast during the blanket propaganda era in the 70s and 80s) but if they were to receive a few thousand emails, telephone calls and faxes every other day maybe they would be embarrassed into even looking at the info , even to try and brand it ´conspiracy nuttery´.
They haven´t the balls. Because they can´t debunk it.
Aaanyway, send me an IM if you want the list. Cheers.

PS. Sorry Cary to hear of your losses. Going through the same at the moment mate.

Slan thú

Peace.

+Quote Post
saturnx311
post Sep 15 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #31

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,589

It looks very polished, but a little more of a tease from the movie would help, IMO.

This post has been edited by saturnx311: Sep 15 2009, 12:17 PM

+Quote Post
saturnx311
post Sep 15 2009, 12:41 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (ChrisPDX @ Sep 14 2009, 06:36 PM) *
I am A flight attendant. I have some pilots that will defend the official story with every unfair debating trick in the book!

It seems to me that they are only defending the lies of their life that actually is their foundation of their life. Take that away? They are left with nothing. They would rather kill me than face the truth.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Chris. Same thing with all the people-- some my own siblings-- that I've spoken to, that just will NOT even read anything or look at anything that doesn't go along with the official conspiracy theory.

My brother looked at the debris pictures of the Pentagon on that ATS thread and, since he was an engineer for Pratt & Whitney, he says "I recognize that [rotor] from a turbofan engine". OK, Mr. Knowitall, but where's the context? The credit? Who released it? etc., etc. then he goes silent. Show them some common sense and their eyes glaze over.
They go on the attack: "You're obsessed" "I HAVE a life", etc. Truth? That's for loonies.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 15 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

QUOTE (saturnx311 @ Sep 15 2009, 01:41 PM) *
My brother looked at the debris pictures of the Pentagon on that ATS thread and, since he was an engineer for Pratt & Whitney, he says "I recognize that [rotor] from a turbofan engine". OK, Mr. Knowitall, but where's the context? The credit? Who released it? etc., etc. then he goes silent. Show them some common sense and their eyes glaze over.
They go on the attack: "You're obsessed" "I HAVE a life", etc. Truth? That's for loonies.

Tell your brother that the aircraft which allegedly hit the Pentagon was hanging Roll Royce engines under its wings, not Pratts.

Although, he should recognize it, it does look more like something off a JT8D, which is a Pratt engine. Let us know when he wants to join our ranks after you tell him this. smile.gif

I'd personally like to speak with him myself.

+Quote Post
saturnx311
post Sep 16 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #34

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 15 2009, 04:52 PM) *
Tell your brother that the aircraft which allegedly hit the Pentagon was hanging Roll Royce engines under its wings, not Pratts.

Although, he should recognize it, it does look more like something off a JT8D, which is a Pratt engine. Let us know when he wants to join our ranks after you tell him this. smile.gif

I'd personally like to speak with him myself.

Funny! He said "Even though it's a Rolls-Royce..." Haha!

You could speak with him, but the problem with him is, he won't read a message past the first few words if it tells the truth. It's like hitting your head against the wall, it feels so good when you stop...I've told him about that awesome analysis of the flight path animation, and his answer was, basically, "Don't confuse me with facts..."
Like I said, he's fairly typical in that he only wants to look at anything that agrees with the official conspiracy theory. He toes the line, a typical follower-- not much of a free-thinker.

This post has been edited by saturnx311: Sep 16 2009, 12:18 AM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 16 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #35

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (saturnx311 @ Sep 14 2009, 03:16 AM) *
He toes the line, a typical follower-- not much of a free-thinker.

Doh! I live with one of those, it's called a wife, bless her.

Sure makes life difficult at times especially as she isn't very strong on science, engineering or technology. I end up with vitriol all over me, some females sure know how to deliver that!

She thinks I fill my head with nonsense from all the 'Chat' room on the 'net. I have never visited one of those and keep clear of Facebook etc. too.

I am looking forward to seeing the result of this next venture of yours Rob.

EDIT. Typo. Dang this keyboard with it keys arranged in a curve. Another good idea from Microsoft!

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Sep 16 2009, 04:18 PM

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Sep 16 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #36

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

It never hurts to work a "Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier" into the argument. It's muscular and appeals to the National Security, Patriotic, Obey The Government Meat-And-Block-Head types.

There's another angle. Each WTC had about the same tonnage of interconnected steel frame as a Nimitz Class. Therefore, both have the same "heat sink effect" and are roughly equally capable of resisting, enduring absorbing, wicking away and/or spreading and dissipating the heat from the "hot jet fuel fires". Both have about three times as much interconnected steel tonnage that a 30,000 ton WWII Essex Class had. All good War-Heads know they survived multiple dastardly kamikaze hits from planes that caused "hot aviation fuel fires" (which I understand burn even hotter than jet fuel because in a propeller plane, there are tiny injection and other ports like on your car engine to keep clean).

EDIT TO ADD: And then IIRC, only a small percentage of the poorly trained kamikaze pilots (like the 911 pilots) managed to hit the similarly sized but sideways targets.

(and he still wouldn't quit . . . . . .)

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Sep 16 2009, 12:09 PM

+Quote Post
JoJo
post Sep 16 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #37

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 950

The trailer was good only I wish there was a little more to it. Nonetheless, I will purchase it.

Been thinking of how to approach a friend of mine, about this. Retired MD-80 captain. Fleet captain, check airman, instructor, the quintessential of an airline pilot. The video (if he will watch it), might stir up a lively discussion.

Am a former flight attendant (darn these airlines keep going out of business). After my third airline went tango uniform, I had to find other means of employment. But my heart's always been centered around aviation and am married to an airline professional (not a pilot - that's the first question everybody's asks). Husband has 39 years in the industry.

Even husband is not interested in anything about 9/11. How is it that people really believe a 757 flew into the Pentagon? I find it hard anyone very few people question this and the ones that do put their lives, reputations, and careers on the line. Those are the brave ones and I salute all of you. salute.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 16 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

I changed the topic title of this thread to better reflect this trailer as we will be coming out with another shortly... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 17 2009, 01:14 AM
Post #39

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 15 2009, 06:13 AM) *
whistle.gif

Rob! So it was YOU who starred in that movie together with Martin Sheen!?

No wonder, his son is so passionate about 9/11 truth!

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 17 2009, 01:48 AM
Post #40

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (Cary @ Sep 15 2009, 06:46 AM) *
Keep it rockn' my brother. I'm in your corner, just distracted for a while, but I'm back now.

Cajun Cary is BACK !!!

Yuppieh! Let's all celebrate this and sing along with that Cajun tune

Welcome back you sob! Man, I've missed you. We ALL did!

Carl

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 11:04 PM