IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: World Trade Center Attack - Official Release!

Bruce Sinclair
post Sep 23 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #21

Core Member

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 3,074

Congratulations Rob and friends! Another masterful job of deconstructing the official fantasy story. Please keep up this most important work.

Fondest regards,

Bruce
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
achimspok
post Sep 23 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #22

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,144

I saw the sneak preview too just minutes ago.
Very good composition! Very good graphics! Very good points!
These are the real big questions!

Speed meets construction meets path meets skill and even meets knowledge and rationality!

WHY should any (inexperienced or not / skilled or not) terrorist fly above the given limits of an aircraft and risking the whole plot
IF so far all experienced pilots of these planes assumed (in 2001) these planes could and will break apart.

3 alleged terrorists did it. No accident. So who knew back in 2001 for sure that these planes (modified or not) can handle that speed and altitude and will be still maneuverable?
Huffman Aviation wasn't able to test or modify Boeings. Atta neither was able to use the talk back button nor to hear or understand the questions of Boston Flight Control but answered constantly addressing the passengers to "stay" quiet (after stabbing 3 people and spraying mace).
What's going on here???

Rob, I hope this DVD will start a serious and loud discussion about exactly the points you make.
Thank you for doing that!

+Quote Post
KILL YOUR TV!
post Sep 23 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #23

serving suggestion

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 113

Superb film! Well done "Oz"!

hat tip

+Quote Post
Guest_Turbofan_*
post Sep 24 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 23 2009, 11:04 AM) *
The analogy of driving through a mini lube at 150 miles an hour, really hits home.

If you can find a car that will do 150 MPH, you're in luck. Once you're up to top speed
and the engine is pinned at max. RPM, in the highest gear, etc., try getting an additonal
25 MPH!

Imagine telling that story at the next family picnic:

"Well, yeah...I was doin' 175 MPH in my Caddilac the other day, while driving through a
seven foot wide service bay."

blink.gif

This latest P4T presentation should really open some eyes with respect to control and
available speed.

+Quote Post
JohnS
post Sep 24 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #25

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,993

Just ordered my copy, really looking forward to this one. Thanks for all you do, guys.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 24 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank you all for the kind words and reviews. I have edited this thread title to reflect the official release and merged more reviews from the Sneak Preview.

The film is now available to order and ship immediately in our DVD Section.

I have also put together a 7 Pack Special which includes all our presentations to date for under $10 per DVD. Its the Ultimate Information Pack covering each of the aircraft reportedly utilized on September 11, 2001.

Thank you for your support everyone!

+Quote Post
Chris2005
post Sep 24 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #27

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,628

Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VRsGQqNzs8

This documentary is very informative, it is right up to par with previous 9/11 investigations and research done by Pilot's for 9/11 Truth, it really goes into the real science and physics of what an aircraft such as the 767 is designed for and capable of.

I would recommend this for anyone who wants to really look into what happened, the documentary provides an investigation unlike the one performed by the government, if you can call the one by the government an investigation.

I couldn't think of a better investigative documentary into the events at the World Trade Center, other than the one released by Pilots for 9/11 Truth.

"The documentary and investigation done by Pilot's for 9/11 Truth in the short span of under an hour, is a far better investigation than the government "investigation.""
- Chris

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 24 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Review from Ralph "Rotten" Kolstad via email and with permission to post.

Rob,
Great job on the video! I thought your script was delightful, the illustrations and animations were superb. Kudos to all involved in the project!

Ralph

Ralph is also featured as a Consultant and interviewed in this presentation.

Commander Kolstad experience and credentials as follows:

Ralph “Rotten” Kolstad
23,000 hours
27 years in the airlines
B757/767 for 13 years mostly international captain
20 years US Navy flying fighters off aircraft carriers, TopGun twice
civilian pilot flying gliders, light airplanes and warbirds

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 24 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #29

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

awesome awesome awesome ! cheers.gif

Im ordering mine right now.
Thanks for all the hard work guys !

Rejoice with the truth, for the truth shall set you free

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Sep 25 2009, 01:08 AM
Post #30

Member No.: 75

Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 9/11 Truth with his latest presentation "9/11 World Trade Center Attack" has once again demonstrated how the official data and reports are irreconcilable with aircraft limitations and expert capabilities exposing the official 9/11 attack narrative as false. There is no room for debate and it is our duty as Americans to non-violently force accountability for this heinous black operation that is still being used to justify the continuous slaughter of innocent civilians and soldiers with billions of dollars added to our ballooning deficit every month.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Sep 25 2009, 01:10 AM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Sep 25 2009, 01:28 AM
Post #31

Member No.: 75

In other words, great job Rob!
thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 25 2009, 01:56 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Review from Ross "Rusty" Aimer via email with permission to post.

Rob,

Great job,

Everybody especially you and Ralph should be proud of your work.

I would like to have a copy for myself reminding me of drooling while talking! -smile.gif

Thanks,
Rusty

Rusty is also a featured interview on this presentation and has actual time in the aircraft reportedly used on 9/11.

Experience and qualifications as follows:

Captain Ross Aimer
UAL Ret.
CEO, Aviation Experts LLC
40 years and 30,000 hrs.
BS Aero
A&P Mech.
B-777/767/757/747/737/727/720/707, DC-10/-9/-8 Type ratings
Command time in:
- N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
- N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175)
www.AviationExperts.com

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 25 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #33

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

This film was brillant. I of course got a little lost in the whole Pilot talk in the beginning but the whole film demonstrated great examples as to why something was obviously wrong with what we were told on that day. Thank you so much Rob for taking the time to put this together. I havent said it enough that your efforts is very much noticed and appreciated.

+Quote Post
Ret737Driver
post Sep 27 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 4,483

These films look very good I am ordering all of them today!
Ret AA Ca Doug
20,000 flight hours

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Oct 3 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 4,546

Rob, Great informative DVD....I got my copy and already watched it twice.

Thanks for your work.

+Quote Post
panthercat
post Oct 3 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 952

On average, what is the minimum time it takes familiarize one’s self with the 757 / 767, even if you have previous multi engine time? It has to be more than a couple of weeks. Shouldn’t the FAA know someone who had difficulty flying a Cessna 172 wasn’t going to transition to a large, multi engine jet in record time? Just because it steers something like a car doesn’t mean it will respond like a car, as 3,000 PSI will give you a little bit more than you bargained for in comparison to the little power steering system in your car.

I’d still like to know how someone coughed up the FDR tapes when there weren’t any other aircraft parts laying around? There should have been a lot more FOD laying around that didn’t look like part of a building.

I like the video and just ordered a set.

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Oct 3 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 4,546

QUOTE (panthercat @ Oct 3 2009, 05:26 PM) *
On average, what is the minimum time it takes familiarize one’s self with the 757 / 767, even if you have previous multi engine time? It has to be more than a couple of weeks. Shouldn’t the FAA know someone who had difficulty flying a Cessna 172 wasn’t going to transition to a large, multi engine jet in record time? Just because it steers something like a car doesn’t mean it will respond like a car, as 3,000 PSI will give you a little bit more than you bargained for in comparison to the little power steering system in your car.

I’d still like to know how someone coughed up the FDR tapes when there weren’t any other aircraft parts laying around? There should have been a lot more FOD laying around that didn’t look like part of a building.

I like the video and just ordered a set.

175 data from the NTSB was collected from radar data, if I understood correctly. The DVD spells it out very clearly. I hope this helps.

+Quote Post
Bruce Sinclair
post Oct 4 2009, 02:39 AM
Post #38

Core Member

Member No.: 3,074

Rob and crew:

I love the new film! There is a lot of material to digest and I will watch it several times. Most of what is presented is new analysis for me, so it was very informative. It certainly adds credibility to my friend's eyewitness report of the second crash; that the plane had the appearance of a drone that was being controlled remotely. This was his assessment on September 11th, 2001 after he watched the plane fly towards and then strike the tower.

Pilots for 911 Truth must be taken very seriously as demonstrated by the calm, quiet, rigorous, scholarly approach taken in each of the films.

Congratulations and please, keep up this vital work. You are the true patriots in America.

Fondest regards,

Bruce

+Quote Post
Lights
post Oct 14 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #39

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

Great job thumbsup.gif and yeah, guys, I would take the word of a 767 pilot over the government's little fairy tale any day! I always kinda wondered anyhow, if these guys were the losers so many people claim, how come they didn't end up crashing the planes before reaching NY or DC? Since you're a pilot, Rob, I'll ask you--could a person with, perhaps some simulator training, take over an airliner and fly it to wherever? I would think it takes a fair bit more training than the alleged pilots had, especially Hani "No-one-wants-to-let-me-fly-even-a-Cessna-solo-but-I-can-make-like-Tom-Cruise-in-Top-Gun-and-hit-the-Pentagon-straight-on-on-the-first-go" Hanjour? I don't believe the government story but at least the government could have TRIED to make this whole thing look plausible!
(Hope this makes sense as I have been up about 25 hours and brain is frying).

As soon as I can afford it I will get a copy.

This post has been edited by Lights: Oct 14 2009, 11:48 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 14 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Hi Lights,

Good to see you....

As for your question, you know I don't speculate my friend... wink.gif

But....

I'll let one of the pilots answer who "duh-bunkers" love to quote as supporting their story....

" Hanjour was very lucky in his nefarious endeavour, because a pilot of his
experience, allowed to try multiple instances of the same manoeuvre, would
have a very high failure rate.
"

I agree with the above pilot. However, where we disagree, is that the above pilot making that statement automatically believes it was the "hijackers" as dictated by our govt.

I don't.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 04:43 AM