IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Scene From: "9/11: World Trade Center Attack" - Control

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Sep 26 2009, 11:49 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 27 2009, 05:58 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

thumbsup.gif

Great. The "Jiffy-Lube" analogy is priceless.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 27 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Above scene inspired by this post...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17692

Thank you Faustina and forthetrees! I hope you get a chance to see it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 27 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Well, it's priceless. A bit of humor, the 18 wheeler toppling over, I really enjoyed that and it gets the point across splendidly.

I'm working on my own little flick on a completely different (though 9/11 etc. related) topic and I know the value of tackling an issue in an entertaining way that drives the point home - well done, can't wait to see the rest.
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
nitatutt
post Sep 27 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,550

Great film - easily understandable - I've tried to explain to many that the scenario is impossible - I've been hoping the pilots at 911 truth would make a film that is reasonable and understandable, so that us laymen could understand the logic without fleeing because we have no aeronautical expertise. The analogies are perfect.

Thank You

+Quote Post
forthetrees
post Sep 27 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,869

thumbsup.gif

Thanks Rob.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Sep 27 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 390

Excellent scene Rob!!!!!
I haven't ordered it yet but I will soon (sorry,I'm on a budget lately).
As always,thank you and everyone else for their dedication. It truly means alot to me.

thumbsup.gif

rc

ps. Rob,the word must be getting out as I saw there were 106 guests logged in when I arrived here today.

right on!

This post has been edited by richard cranium: Sep 27 2009, 06:14 PM

+Quote Post
archerace7
post Sep 27 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 3,853

Hello,
I have read and watched this forum for some time, having no aviation experience beyond riding on a plane from time to time, I bow to the expertise of the pilots on this forum. I have an intense interest in these events because I choose to not bury my head in the sand and blindly accept things that my good sense tells me is wrong. I do not know what happened on that fateful day, but I do know that someone somewhere is hiding a lot of information from the citizens of this great country.

And I do think that more and more "ordinary" people are starting to question. I do not know if anyone will reply to this but I have a question for the pilots. There is little doubt that planes hit the two WTCs. And it is obvious according to this video (which I just ordered) that it would be extremely difficult for an experienced pilot to take a large jet into the buildings once, at the speeds listed, let alone twice. Plus you would have to find two pilots that were willing blow themselves to smitherines...which would be difficult as well I would think.

How could this be done? I would appreciate any response, not with opinions but with a list of methods that would be used to accomplish this.

Mainly because I do not have a clue how. In fact before I watched this clip I figured they just lined the plane up with the building and let it happen. I would truly appreciate, as would many people I am sure, an insight as to how, if it is not possible for these people to control these planes and accomplish this mission, how could it have been done.

It is my opinion that if a person looks beyond the technical aspects of these events, i.e. that the gov. is lying, and realizing that there was either an orchestrated false flag event or such total incompetence that it required lying to avoid the consequences of letting this happen the implications are ominous.

I know that in order to maintain legitimacy that you do not advocate any theories, which is wise, after all there is no way of knowing who did what, and you are only guessing at this point. So I am not really asking about any theories at all. Just practically, if someone was going to do this, and it is agreed that it is virtually impossible for it to have happened according to the official record, how could it have been done?

Sorry for the rambling post, but it is the first time I have ever aired my thoughts and they have been bubbling in my mind since I watched Pandora's Black Box.

Thank you for any replies.

A very interested non pilot.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 27 2009, 08:09 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Hi archerace7.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your support!

As you know, P4T doesnt speculate, but to help answer question, there are all types of state of the art precise guidance systems for aircraft in the civilian world, that were very precise and state of the art in 2001. Some claim Military technology is 20 years advanced that of the civilian world. With that said, the possibilities are endless.

Here are some keywords to use for searching and research into aircraft/aerial vehicle guidance systems, although keep in mind we do not claim any of this was used on 9/11, but its to give you an idea of the technology publicly available and how precise it can be...

Category 3C ILS or CAT IIIC ILS
GPS
FMS
UAV Technology
Semi-Active Radar Homing
Active Radar Homing
Infrared homing

just to name a few...

Hope this helps...

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Sep 27 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 4,041

I ordered this a few days ago! This looks awesome!! You did it again!!

Thanks,
Marc

+Quote Post
archerace7
post Sep 27 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 3,853

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 27 2009, 07:09 PM) *
Hi archerace7.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your support!

As you know, P4T doesnt speculate, but to help answer question, there are all types of state of the art precise guidance systems for aircraft in the civilian world, that were very precise and state of the art in 2001. Some claim Military technology is 20 years advanced that of the civilian world. With that said, the possibilities are endless.

Here are some keywords to use for searching and research into aircraft/aerial vehicle guidance systems, although keep in mind we do not claim any of this was used on 9/11, but its to give you an idea of the technology publicly available and how precise it can be...

Category 3C ILS or CAT IIIC ILS
GPS
FMS
UAV Technology
Semi-Active Radar Homing
Active Radar Homing
Infrared homing

just to name a few...

Hope this helps...

Thank you very much, After using google to check out your suggestions I can see that under the right circumstance, there are many ways that this could have been accomplished.

Knowing that some of our most advanced technology such as the Stealth planes go back to the seventies, I am sure that if the gov. is involved that there is technology available to them that to civilians, and military out of the loop, would make things that are seemingly impossible, possible.

I do not know if it is possible, but I would suggest combining the resources of professionals like yourselves with any and all other professionals, in what ever field they are expert in, to try to bring more legitimacy to your efforts, to sort out the disinformation efforts of various groups and shed the "nut" image that main stream media is trying to tag anyone who asks questions with.

In fact I have shown your videos to many friends, and with out exception they have agreed that there are many unanswered questions, even when they are made very uncomfortable with the implications.

My fear is that yourself and others that are working to bring on an investigation are preaching to the choir so to speak. I do not think you will get an investigation because it would at the very least endanger the power that the current politicians hold. If proven that 9/11 had been a lie from the get go, it would cast doubt on all of our elected officials...and they do not want to give up their easy money jobs and the power that goes with them. They are not going to investigate anything that will threaten the status quo. And the main stream media is sure not going to help you.

That is why I suggest pooling the resources of the professionals in this fight. To make the cause as legitimate as possible. And then try to start a grass roots movement in every community using the members of this forum and other legitimate websites. If people will stop being afraid and look at the evidence there will be a tsunami of protests that the powers that be cannot ignore.

I personally talk to people on a daily basis, and always suggest your forum as a starting place to gain information about the events on 9/11.

Thanks again for the information and keep fighting the good fight.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 27 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (madtruth @ Sep 27 2009, 08:46 PM) *
I ordered this a few days ago! This looks awesome!! You did it again!!

Thanks,
Marc

Hi Marc,

Yes... i received it and shipped it myself.. smile.gif

Should be there soon my friend. Thank you for your support!

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 27 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Excellent analogies for the laymen amongst us Rob.
Gonna buy the full set when I get the chance mate.
Canīt wait to see it.
Iīve only started having a serious look at the Pentagon
op in the last 2 years having had my head buried in the towers.
I remember the simulations carried out years ago but with the deluge of
other information it got buried.

I agree with what you said too about Foghorn Leggehorn. He isnīt worth the sweat.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 28 2009, 01:16 AM
Post #14

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

Awesome stuff Rob, i cant wait till mine gets here.
The puzzle is coming together nicely.
Great work.

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Sep 28 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 382

Rob: My video is on order. Being been both a pilot and semi-tractor trailor driver, I have been saying since 9/12/2001 that there is no way those poorly trained pilots were flying any of those airliners on 9/11/2001. I used the same analogy way back then, and none of my friends believed me. I am going to share the video with them.

Excellent job!!!

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Sep 28 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #16

What I don't really understand is why a simulation was not performed during the 9/11 Commission Report investigation?? They had the resources of the military, FAA, NTSB and many other professional pilot's groups available and not once did they ever run a simulation with a trained pilot at the controls of a 767 simulator?

I am just lost for words as to how this could have slipped by. I can only assume that there was no real investigation at all. Why not???

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Sep 28 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #17

Rob: I do have a question after seeing the trailer and have had time to think about it. Could a 767 on a pre-programmed flight course be flown by autopilot to have made the flight into the Twin Towers? It seems to me that the only way it could have been done would have been autopilot since they are so much more accurate than a human. Even flying the planes by remote control by an expert would have been extremely difficult. Autopilot must be the way they were flown.

Now comes the question. When the planes left that morning, they had a flight program entered into the aircraft's computer. At some point, someone had to re-program the flight computer. From what I have seen not one of the terrorists had that capability. Just a hell of a lot of unanswered questions.......??????

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Sep 29 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 4,041

I got it Rob,thanks! I watched it and I am amazed once again at how well you guys put it all together.Not surprised, but always amazed and happy.You guys are professional pilots and no one would know better.No investigator in the world can top the actual folks who know what can and cannot happen in certain situations. I am showing this to everyone at my fire department asap.

I respect you not expounding on theories, but the remote control systems are apparent in every facet of this operation so most of us will agree with your hints and clues on this handsdown.gif . 40 years ago Northwoods had stuff like this in place with much much less technology. All they needed on 9/11 was a stand down to complete this and the evidence of that occuring is overwhelming. Besides Mineta and Clarkes testimony under oath that Cheney was in the PEOC at 9:20am and NOT 10am (9:58am to be exact)like he and the commission stated in the final report, proves their lies.

From there, PTECH and the pc software issue completes the picture (which was run by a Saudi with ties to terrorism and U.S. gov't knowledge) who's program was most likely used to insert false radar blips and other anomlities that led to Cheney being able to do his stand down operation via communication links with the FAA and NORAD with his wife sitting there by his side.

GREAT JOB Rob!!

Marc

This post has been edited by madtruth: Sep 29 2009, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
tezzajw
post Sep 30 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #19

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,213

Thanks for that, Rob.

Well done with your presentation.

+Quote Post
Faustina
post Nov 11 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 4,489

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Sep 27 2009, 10:13 AM) *
Above scene inspired by this post...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17692

Thank you Faustina and forthetrees! I hope you get a chance to see it. smile.gif

I am honored and humbled Rob.

I can't wait to see the entire thing.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:23 AM