IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Question About The Speed Of The Planes

archerace7
post Oct 2 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,853

I just received my copy of the dvd attack on the towers, very informative. The question I have is simple, why do the powers that be insist on a speed that can easily be shown to be impossible or near impossible for either of the planes. I assume it is because the damage to the towers cannot be explained by a plane that was traveling at a slower speed, but I wanted to ask the experts.

And I wanted to urge you all to keep up the great work! Do not let the real perpetrators of this get away with it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 3 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I'm not an expert, nor even a pilot. But I assume that these speeds derive from tracking by the FAA and NORAD, and those records are not so easily fudged.

+Quote Post
engineer
post Oct 27 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,431

Numerous different "expert" Government agencies derive the velocity of Flight 175 PRECISELY between upper 400s and lower 600s mph because they analyze various different videos showing pasted prerecorded video jetliner footage. All their calculations are accurate, but the videotaped footages grossy differ.

They make the excuse that they cannot compensate trigonometrically for slight variations in angles.

Go review the NIST reports to try to disprove this statement.

No jetliners flew at these speeds on 911, ....nor any crashed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 04:01 PM