IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Core Of Corruption Part 11 Of 15 Testimony Of Explosions, Evidence For CD of twin towers

Paul
post Oct 26 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi there let me just say i have just finished watching part 14 of 15 of core of corruption, and some of these testimonies of
explosions are just incredible i dont know how anyone can dent that the towers where bought down as the result of explosive
devices, im sick of hearing Whackey Mackey saying "where is the evidence of explosives, there is none" and i sick hearing
of listening to the JFUCK SHITS ramble on "like i have heard Whackey Mackey Say where are the sounds of the explosives
going off in the videos" maybe he should try looking here but as usual he and the other JSHITS will always find something wrong
with the evidence and try turning it against us just utter BSHIT really im glad im not the kind of person who jerks off while defending
murders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urvEazcdSr0...feature=related

Core Of Corruption Part 11 of 15

What about the witness at 8:29 who hear three large explosions before and during the time the towers came down
so lets see what could have caused these explosions the JSHITS will probably just say oh it could have been gas pipes exploding
but i have never heard any witness in any video from 9/11 say oh yeah there was this huge explosion and fire and we just witness
a gas pipe explode, what a coincidence that these huge explosions occured just before and during the collpase of the tower.

And what about the guy at 9:11 who says he heard three thuds and saw the tower tip over, so none of this counts as evidence of a controlled
demolition well if this is the case i guess we all might as well just give up trying and find something else too do right?

I rest my case i apoligise for the language sorry if anybody doesnt like it

Cheers Paul

whistle.gif whistle.gif cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Oct 26 2009, 09:21 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 03:34 PM