IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
" Speed" - Scene Now Streaming Online!

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Nov 5 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

SPEED - Scene from "9/11: WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK", is now available to view online.

"Analysis of the speeds for the World Trade Center Attack aircraft reportedly used on 9/11. Please visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org/wtc_speed for supplemental press release and sources described in above scene. For full film in DVD High quality which includes Black Box Recovery, Radar and Speed data analysis, Aircraft Control, "Hijacker" Pilot Skill and more interviews with 757/767 Captains from United and American Airlines who have actual Command time in the aircraft reportedly used on 9/11, please visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org . "

Spread it everywhere!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Nov 5 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

pretty good show. even though, as i have communicated to you previously, EA990 may be an anomalous catastrophe.

and concerning the concorde and its speeds, your guy got it accurately. it never ran close to mach 1 at low altitudes. departing either iad or jfk it flew subsonic until offshore halifax. then it climbed to above 50,000 ft, energized the reheats[afterburners], and traveled supersonic until reaching the environs of bristol, commencing the descent into hrw. subsonic.

and it must be noted, the concorde was designed for high speed flight. 757's, 767's were not.

+Quote Post
bk8251
post Nov 6 2009, 03:40 AM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,928

I appreciate the technical accuracy you and staff are using to present not only these WTC airspeed scenarios, but also the scenario you presented depicting the errors contained in the offical report on the Pentageon attack. My inquiry is this. I distinctly remember one or more press and/or media reports that stated two FDNY fireman actually DID recover the FDR and/or CVR or both from the WTC rubble in their bright orange cases and they were immediately taken from them by FBI Agents. No further follow-up to that report has ever been commented on. I realize many people were "gagged" by City, State and Federal government, especially first responders, and crews working during the aftermath of the tower collapes. Has the finding of these boxes by fireman ever been pursued? If so it would afford another area where we could perhaps exert pressure. Thanks, Bob pilotfly.gif

This post has been edited by bk8251: Nov 6 2009, 03:45 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 6 2009, 04:36 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (bk8251 @ Nov 6 2009, 02:40 AM) *
I appreciate the technical accuracy you and staff are using to present not only these WTC airspeed scenarios, but also the scenario you presented depicting the errors contained in the offical report on the Pentageon attack. My inquiry is this. I distinctly remember one or more press and/or media reports that stated two FDNY fireman actually DID recover the FDR and/or CVR or both from the WTC rubble in their bright orange cases and they were immediately taken from them by FBI Agents. No further follow-up to that report has ever been commented on. I realize many people were "gagged" by City, State and Federal government, especially first responders, and crews working during the aftermath of the tower collapes. Has the finding of these boxes by fireman ever been pursued? If so it would afford another area where we could perhaps exert pressure. Thanks, Bob pilotfly.gif

Hi BK,

We actually did cover this in the full presentation "9/11: World Trade Center Attack".

It has been covered in depth before, but we did cover it thoroughly.

I wanted to drive the point home further with a clip that Jon Gold had filmed on location with a source who spoke to the NTSB regarding the black boxes recovered, but Jon Gold refused to let us/me use it. It's still unclear why Jon refused as i was willing to give him a sneak preview of the film before anyone else for approval of his clip. He again refused. Such as life in the "Truth Movement" i suppose... rolleyes.gif

Although Gold's clip was pretty amature (lots of background chatter, could hardly hear the interview), I was able to clean it up quite a bit. He refused to even look at it. I guess he doesnt want more people to see it? Dunno... I thought it was a clip everyone should see. Jon disagrees i guess.

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Nov 6 2009, 05:09 AM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
From: San Diego California USoA Earth Sol Milkyway Universe
Member No.: 2,625

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Nov 4 2009, 12:57 AM) *
pretty good show. even though, as i have communicated to you previously, EA990 may be an anomalous catastrophe.

and concerning the concorde and its speeds, your guy got it accurately. it never ran close to mach 1 at low altitudes. departing either iad or jfk it flew subsonic until offshore halifax. then it climbed to above 50,000 ft, energized the reheats[afterburners], and traveled supersonic until reaching the environs of bristol, commencing the descent into hrw. subsonic.

and it must be noted, the concorde was designed for high speed flight. 757's, 767's were not.

I may be wrong but I believe the reason for the concords subsonic flight over land is the sonic boom and replacing all those glass panes.

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Nov 6 2009, 05:31 AM
Post #6

From: San Diego California USoA Earth Sol Milkyway Universe
Member No.: 2,625

QUOTE (bk8251 @ Nov 4 2009, 05:40 AM) *

I recall that recovered box news also. There has been too much government obstruction to trust any of them.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 6 2009, 05:36 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Looks great Rob, well done.

+Quote Post
kaz
post Nov 7 2009, 09:29 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 4,021

I would like to know if anyone has contacted NASA? There are many videos of FL 175 approaching the tower. And as it passes known buildings either a NASA expert or video expert could easily calculate the speed of the plane through the air. It may even be possible on FL 11. Just a thought but the NTSB may be deliberately giving out false info to discredit the various truth movements so finding another source or the holy grail black boxes would help. NASA could also help with uncovering the demolition of the towers as they can analyse heat signatures given off during those catastrophic events . The clear and bright fireball , and its heat signature, of the pentagon crash could be a good starting point. Alas I am just a layman asking simple questions.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 7 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (kaz @ Nov 7 2009, 08:29 AM) *
...the NTSB may be deliberately giving out false info to discredit the various truth movements ...

If the NTSB is giving out false information deliberately it only discredits the NTSB. Not to mention giving out such false information has major ramifications for flight safety as pointed out in the above presentation, and you should think twice about getting on your next flight if you believe this to be the case.

Either way, if the NTSB data is false... or if it is accurate, it is fatal to the govt story and serves good reason for serious inquiry...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 02:15 AM