IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

" Speed" - Scene Now Streaming Online!

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Nov 5 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

SPEED - Scene from "9/11: WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK", is now available to view online.

"Analysis of the speeds for the World Trade Center Attack aircraft reportedly used on 9/11. Please visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org/wtc_speed for supplemental press release and sources described in above scene. For full film in DVD High quality which includes Black Box Recovery, Radar and Speed data analysis, Aircraft Control, "Hijacker" Pilot Skill and more interviews with 757/767 Captains from United and American Airlines who have actual Command time in the aircraft reportedly used on 9/11, please visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org . "

Spread it everywhere!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bk8251
post Nov 6 2009, 02:40 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,928

I appreciate the technical accuracy you and staff are using to present not only these WTC airspeed scenarios, but also the scenario you presented depicting the errors contained in the offical report on the Pentageon attack. My inquiry is this. I distinctly remember one or more press and/or media reports that stated two FDNY fireman actually DID recover the FDR and/or CVR or both from the WTC rubble in their bright orange cases and they were immediately taken from them by FBI Agents. No further follow-up to that report has ever been commented on. I realize many people were "gagged" by City, State and Federal government, especially first responders, and crews working during the aftermath of the tower collapes. Has the finding of these boxes by fireman ever been pursued? If so it would afford another area where we could perhaps exert pressure. Thanks, Bob pilotfly.gif

This post has been edited by bk8251: Nov 6 2009, 02:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2017 - 09:16 PM