IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

" Speed" - Scene Now Streaming Online!

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Nov 5 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

SPEED - Scene from "9/11: WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK", is now available to view online.

"Analysis of the speeds for the World Trade Center Attack aircraft reportedly used on 9/11. Please visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org/wtc_speed for supplemental press release and sources described in above scene. For full film in DVD High quality which includes Black Box Recovery, Radar and Speed data analysis, Aircraft Control, "Hijacker" Pilot Skill and more interviews with 757/767 Captains from United and American Airlines who have actual Command time in the aircraft reportedly used on 9/11, please visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org . "

Spread it everywhere!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
albertchampion
post Nov 5 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

pretty good show. even though, as i have communicated to you previously, EA990 may be an anomalous catastrophe.

and concerning the concorde and its speeds, your guy got it accurately. it never ran close to mach 1 at low altitudes. departing either iad or jfk it flew subsonic until offshore halifax. then it climbed to above 50,000 ft, energized the reheats[afterburners], and traveled supersonic until reaching the environs of bristol, commencing the descent into hrw. subsonic.

and it must be noted, the concorde was designed for high speed flight. 757's, 767's were not.

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Nov 6 2009, 04:09 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
From: San Diego California USoA Earth Sol Milkyway Universe
Member No.: 2,625

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Nov 4 2009, 12:57 AM) *
pretty good show. even though, as i have communicated to you previously, EA990 may be an anomalous catastrophe.

and concerning the concorde and its speeds, your guy got it accurately. it never ran close to mach 1 at low altitudes. departing either iad or jfk it flew subsonic until offshore halifax. then it climbed to above 50,000 ft, energized the reheats[afterburners], and traveled supersonic until reaching the environs of bristol, commencing the descent into hrw. subsonic.

and it must be noted, the concorde was designed for high speed flight. 757's, 767's were not.

I may be wrong but I believe the reason for the concords subsonic flight over land is the sonic boom and replacing all those glass panes.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 05:17 PM