IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible, FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Nov 27 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

9/11: PENTAGON AIRCRAFT HIJACK IMPOSSIBLE
FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?[3]

Founded in August 2006, Pilots For 9/11 Truth is a growing organization of aviation professionals from around the globe. The organization has analyzed Data provided by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) for the Pentagon Attack, the events in Shanksville, PA and the World Trade Center attack. The data does not support the government story. The NTSB/FBI refuse to comment. Pilots For 9/11 Truth do not offer theory or point blame at this point in time. However, there is a growing mountain of conflicting information and data in which government agencies and officials along with Mainstream Media refuse to acknowledge. Pilots For 9/11 Truth Core member list continues to grow.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html for full member list.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/join to join.

[1] Hijacker Timeline - http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17

[2] Common Strategy Prior to 9/11/2001 - http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html

[3] Right click and save target as here to download csv file with "FLT DECK DOOR" parameter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Nov 27 2009, 01:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 27 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #3

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

WOW!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

handsdown.gif handsdown.gif handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 27 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

For easier reference, i have uploaded a csv file of the FLIGHT DECK DOOR and GMT (Time) parameters side by side.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XX44XLUH

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Nov 27 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Official Story - Busted

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 27 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Nov 27 2009, 09:54 AM) *
For easier reference, i have uploaded a csv file of the FLIGHT DECK DOOR and GMT (Time) parameters side by side.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XX44XLUH

Rob, I think this information is going to spread fast. Would you give those of us who are not airline professionals (and those who may be visiting this forum for the first time ever) a laymans understanding of what this .csv file actually represents?

I understand this is data from the Flight Data Recorder (FDR) allegedly found inside the Pentagon shortly after 9/11; allegedly from AA Flight 77 which was reported to have struck the Pentagon.

Having been on this forum for years I understand that this data was received by Pilots for Truth (and other organizations) from the NTSB (National Transportation and Safety Board, the federal agency tasked by Congress to investigate every civil aviation accident in the US) via a Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA) submitted in 2006. I also understand that the NTSB regard this FDR data as a "work product" generated FOR the FBI's 9/11 investigation "Pentbomb" team. In other words, the NTSB was not investigating an "accident" but the FBI was investigating a crime scene and requested the NTSB decode the FDR for their investigative purposes.

Moreover (and correct me if I'm wrong), the "Black Box" FDR was allegedly found within the Pentagon (two different stories of its discovery were reported at the time) and turned over to the FBI prior to having been given to the NTSB (establishing chain of custody).

Finally, I also know that Pilots for 9/11 Truth has found MANY inconsistencies within this FDR derived data that strongly suggest (in brief) that the aircraft from which it came could NOT have impacted the Pentagon -- and, thus, that the FDR is a planted, fake piece of evidence. These numerous inconsistencies have been the subject of many of the Pilots for Truth presentations generated over the past three years.

If any of the above is inaccurate, please correct me.

SO.. my request is that you tell those of us who are not professionals in this field precisely what this .csv file represents. If I have it correct, it is ONE parameter (of many thousands) that was ostensibly recorded IN FLIGHT; that it shows that throughout the timeline of the flight the cockpit door was NOT opened.

Do you have any further comment or clarification to add to this? It would be appreciated by many, I'm sure.

EDIT to add: From the .csv file, it appears this information regarding the status of the cockpit door was updated EVERY FOUR SECONDS throughout the entire flight and not once during that time does the data indicate that the door was open.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Nov 27 2009, 02:31 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 25 2009, 04:28 PM) *
Rob, I think this information is going to spread fast.

i know i'm doing my best!

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 27 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 27 2009, 01:28 PM) *
SO.. my request is that you tell those of us who are not professionals in this field precisely what this .csv file represents. If I have it correct, it is ONE parameter (of many thousands) that was ostensibly recorded IN FLIGHT; that it shows that throughout the timeline of the flight the cockpit door was NOT opened.

You can download the data from our pinned topics section in the AA77 forum, the above OP or if you dont want to wade through all the parameters, i have copy/pasted only the FLT DECK DOOR parameter, side by side with the Clock into a new csv file and uploaded at the megaupload link above.

For those who do not want to scroll through 1.5 hours of flight, just click Edit/Find on your spreadsheet and type in OPEN, click find. Its not there. The door was closed for the entire flight according to the data.

Also, i cross checked this with Capt Ralph Kolstad who flew the 757 with American just to make sure their 757's have a sensor for when the door is open. They have an overhead button to push to open the flight deck door. The button lights up when the door is open. There is a sensor on the door.

Hope this helps...

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 27 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 27 2009, 01:28 PM) *
EDIT to add: From the .csv file, it appears this information regarding the status of the cockpit door was updated EVERY FOUR SECONDS throughout the entire flight and not once during that time does the data indicate that the door was open.

Just saw this edit. Sorry i missed it painter...

yes, thats correct. Once every 4 seconds, which no doubt will be the excuse used by those who find any excuse to hold onto their support of what the govt has told them...

I suppose its certainly possible to get one person through the door in 4 seconds and close it fast therefore not being recorded. But was Hani the only one through? And did he take down Chic and the FO all by his little ol' self? Also remember, the pilots were "herded" to the back of the plane according to Barbara through Ted Olson and CNN. Were the pilots shoved through the door one by one with tiny Hani closing the door after each pass in hopes the FDR wouldnt record the door open?

Another theory that some may use is that Hani was on the jumpseat and therefore the door never needed to be open. After 9/11, the cockpit jumpseat was closed to all offline commuters (pilots from other airlines who couldnt be verified) due to the fact govt officials thought the hijackers had access to the flight deck. Is the above parameter the reason why they thought this? Because the door was never opened? If this were the case, you still have 2 pilots against one, and the problem of 'herding the pilots to the back of the plane'. The door had to be open either way, and for more than 4 seconds... if the govt story is to hold true.

Im sure the theories will be-a-plenty and far reaching from those who make excuse for the govt story... as usual... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 27 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #10

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Thanks, Rob.

One of the difficulties I think many people have with understanding the SIGNIFICANCE of the FDR information is that it is what I call a "conundrum." On one hand, we've been given data from an agency of the Federal government (NTSB) but, on the other hand, the data itself suggests that the aircraft from which it came could NOT have struck the pentagon on 9/11. If the aircraft could not have struck the Pentagon then it follows logically that the FDR could not have been discovered within the Pentagon unless it was planted there by parties unknown. This, however, begs the question, if someone was going to go to all the trouble to in some way FAKE the FDR data and plant it as evidence, why does that data NOT clearly indicate a feasible impact scenario?

I understand that question can not be answered with certainty, it necessitates a degree of speculation which Pilots for 9/11 Truth is reluctant to make. All that can be said with certainty is that the FDR data indicates the plane from which it came did NOT strike the Pentagon. This is especially evident in the last Radar Altitude which places the plane too high to impact the light poles and too high to descend in tact and strike the Pentagon precisely at foundation level. (Incidentally, no foundation damage from the engines was recorded or reported by government officials.) NOW we understand that according to this data the plane could NOT have even been hijacked. This is astounding and perplexing information with highly disturbing implications.

Would you care to comment on this? For example, is it possible for this data to have been generated by some other means than that of a flying aircraft -- a flight simulator for example?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 27 2009, 04:03 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 27 2009, 02:42 PM) *
Would you care to comment on this? For example, is it possible for this data to have been generated by some other means than that of a flying aircraft -- a flight simulator for example?

You know me painter, i dont speculate.. wink.gif

But i'll rephrase the question.

Is it possible to simulate FDR data from a cockpit simulator? I dont see why not... its all bits and bytes.. smile.gif

What makes this FLT DECK DOOR parameter extremely damaging is that this is only a 1 or 0. Either its open, or it is not. Simple open and shut case, (no pun intended). As compared to say altitude which has a string of binary in which software then interprets into an actual altitude.

Keep in mind, Pilots For 9/11 Truth do not confirm or deny any validity of the FDR data provided by govt agencies. What makes this data so alarming is that govt agencies claim its data from AA77, yet doesnt support their story. Its clear why they refuse to comment.

We actually had this parameter when we decoded the raw file ourselves more than 2 years ago. But, it showed all zero's so i just skipped it. Once Warren provided it in terms of the Data Frame Layout (0=CLOSED, 1=OPEN), is when i decided to scroll through and see when it was open and if it corresponded with the roughly 3 min hijack timeline (which in itself is an absurdly short time frame to take over an aircraft). As you can see, the data shows the door closed through the entire flight.

+Quote Post
jensdarup
post Nov 27 2009, 04:24 PM
Post #12

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,610

http://twitter.com/colmanjones/status/6117740726

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 27 2009, 04:47 PM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Nov 27 2009, 12:03 PM) *
You know me painter, i dont speculate.. wink.gif

But i'll rephrase the question.

Is it possible to simulate FDR data from a cockpit simulator? I dont see why not... its all bits and bytes.. smile.gif

What makes this FLT DECK DOOR parameter extremely damaging is that this is only a 1 or 0. Either its open, or it is not. Simple open and shut case, (no pun intended). As compared to say altitude which has a string of binary in which software then interprets into an actual altitude.

Keep in mind, Pilots For 9/11 Truth do not confirm or deny any validity of the FDR data provided by govt agencies. What makes this data so alarming is that govt agencies claim its data from AA77, yet doesnt support their story. Its clear why they refuse to comment.

We actually had this parameter when we decoded the raw file ourselves more than 2 years ago. But, it showed all zero's so i just skipped it. Once Warren provided it in terms of the Data Frame Layout (0=CLOSED, 1=OPEN), is when i decided to scroll through and see when it was open and if it corresponded with the roughly 3 min hijack timeline (which in itself is an absurdly short time frame to take over an aircraft). As you can see, the data shows the door closed through the entire flight.

Thanks, Rob. This is exactly what I was looking for!

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Nov 27 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 2,690

AWWWright let me be the first to debunk this.

Have any of you heard of human osmosis? I've seem people walk through solid objects many times in the movies. Them 911 hijackers were ten feet tall and surely capable of this.

Just kidding . . .

Nice work Rob!

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Nov 27 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 2,690

AWWWright let me be the first to debunk this.

Have any of you heard of human osmosis? I've seem people walk through solid objects many times in the movies. Them 911 hijackers were ten feet tall and surely capable of this.

Just kidding . . .

Nice work Rob!

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 27 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #16

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Nov 27 2009, 10:31 AM) *
i know i'm doing my best!

thumbsup.gif

I notice 911blogger hasn't said word 1 about it

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 27 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Wow, this article is going viral. Over 1000 people logged onto this thread alone at this time. We're setting records today.

I took a stroll around the net to see the excuses made by a select few who blindy follow anything the govt tells them. I'll address them here for now.

Claim - How can anyone trust data from some anonymous guy in Australia?
A. We agree, but he is not really anonymous. He does give his name, but we werent able to ask him if he wanted his name used in the article. That is why we cross checked it with our own data we received from the NTSB. You can also get your own directly from the NTSB as we did. Visit ntsb.gov and fill out their FOIA request form online.

Claim - Does the cockpit door show open for the pilots to get in?
A. No, it shows closed for entire flight. The FDR starts recording when the engines are started. Clearly the pilots would be in their seats and cabin/flight deck secure during this phase of flight.

Claim - Does the FDR record if the door is open or closed?
A. Clearly it does. It says closed for the entire flight and was confirmed by the Data Frame Layout provided by the NTSB and a pilot who has flight time in this exact 757 at American Airlines.

Claim - The sensor must have failed.
A. Speculation, but if the sensor failed, it would "ding" the FDR that a sensor has failed during self-diagnosis. If the FDR is inoperative, the airplane is not allowed to take-off. The sensor was operative. People who make this claim, would also have to prove the sensor fails in the closed position.

Claim - The hijackers kicked in the door and jammed the sensor in the closed position.
A. Again, pure speculation based on incredulity. But the fact remains, the data shows the door as closed, the altitude too high to hit the Pentagon, Vertical speed too great for level off as seen in DoD 5 frames video, the list goes on. The NTSB/FBI refuse to comment on such blatant conflict with the govt story.

Claim - The bird strike which took out the Flight Data Recorder prior to impact also took out the door sensor 30 mins prior to impact
A. Not really a claim made by "duhbunkers" at this point in time, but give it a few days. wink.gif

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Nov 27 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #18

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,828

Excellent work!

So I guess my next question would be is if this data parameter is present on any other FDR data of the day, also showing a "no cockpit door opened status." That would be double trouble.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 27 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 75

It will be interesting to see whether or nor Stutt squirms about this after working so hard to use this decode to push his bogus 4 foot claims.

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 27 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #20

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 27 2009, 02:20 PM) *
I notice 911blogger hasn't said word 1 about it

STIKE THAT -- I see blogulator has put it up on 911blogger:

+Quote Post

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 03:42 PM