IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible, FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT

Rating 5 V

tinynate
post Nov 28 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #61

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,947

just some added trivia for those that dont know....

Olson's third wife, Barbara K. Olson, was a passenger on the hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 (his 61st birthday). The following year Olson met Lady Booth, a tax attorney and native of Kentucky, and the two were married on October 21, 2006 in Napa County, California.

so this would be his 4th marriage cleanup.gif

This post has been edited by tinynate: Nov 28 2009, 06:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Nov 28 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #62

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

First off I would like to quote painter and sanders. WOW!!!!!!

Secondly, I would like to thank everyone here who works so hard. You are true patriots and heros. Thank you.

Well done!!!!!!

One point I would like to bring up that I think no one has mentioned yet. What are the chances that Hani even KNEW he had a 4 second window to open the cockpit door before the fact? I mean does anybody relly think he knew he had only 4 seconds? Or was he just fast?

Let me again say thank you to Rob and the rest.

sign me a very happy rc

+Quote Post
jensdarup
post Nov 28 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 4,610

QUOTE (richard cranium @ Nov 28 2009, 11:20 PM) *
One point I would like to bring up that I think no one has mentioned yet. What are the chances that Hani even KNEW he had a 4 second window to open the cockpit door before the fact? I mean does anybody relly think he knew he had only 4 seconds? Or was he just fast?

But if he knew he had 4 s, did he knew the right interval?

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Nov 28 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #64

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 551

Why should a hijacker worry about a detail like that in the first place ?

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Nov 28 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #65

QUOTE (jensdarup @ Nov 26 2009, 09:31 PM) *

Exactly. It's impossible from every angle.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Nov 28 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #66

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (jensdarup @ Nov 26 2009, 09:31 PM) *

if you were going to hijack a plane with the intentions of crashing it into a building therefor killing yourself, the passengers, and countless people on the ground would you be worried about the ntsb finding out you got into the cockpit by checking the fdr data?

of course not.....

+Quote Post
mirageofdeceit
post Nov 28 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #67

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 757

Where is the sensor, and how does the locking mechanism work, exactly?

Is it at all possible to kick in the door and have the sensor read CLOSED?

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Nov 28 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #68

Member No.: 551

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Nov 28 2009, 10:51 PM) *
if you were going to hijack a plane with the intentions of crashing it into a building therefor killing yourself, the passengers, and countless people on the ground would you be worried about the ntsb finding out you got into the cockpit by checking the fdr data?

of course not.....

Precisely. In which case those guys could be expected to open that door any moment, including the one the FDR was checking the status of the door- especially if several people passed through that door simultaneously:
Several highjackers entering the cabin to overwhelm the Pilots,
Then Pilots plus guards going aft.
Opening and closing that door would narrow that 4-second window as well, as far as time left for moving through the door is concerned.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Nov 28 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #69

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Nov 26 2009, 09:51 PM) *

of course not.....

Yes, of course you are correct.

rc

+Quote Post
jensdarup
post Nov 28 2009, 07:07 PM
Post #70

Member No.: 4,610

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Nov 28 2009, 11:51 PM) *

of course not.....

That Hani I mean is an imaginary one. One who has to fit into the FDR data [to stay in the official construct/context]. Therefore those questions of RichardCranium and me should be considered as polemic.

+Quote Post
de_Genova
post Nov 28 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #71

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,479

I can't take any of this new information seriously because I am absolutely convinced that no commercial airliner hit the Pentagon. If the pilots and all other concerned members of this forum are saying that an airliner did in fact hit the Pentagon then you are all in denial. The governments contention is that the so-called airliner disintegrated - a preposterous notion. In fact the governments contention is that all four supposed airliners completely disappeared into the ground and into the rubble of the buildings. If this is so then how can there even be a black box to examine? It sounds very much like a dis-info ploy designed to confuse and divide. Trust none of it OK..............PD

PS....there were NO hijackers and there were NO commercial airliners............period !!!

This post has been edited by de_Genova: Nov 28 2009, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 28 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #72

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (de_Genova @ Nov 28 2009, 04:00 PM) *
I can't take any of this new information seriously because I am absolutely convinced that no commercial airliner hit the Pentagon. If the pilots and all other concerned members of this forum are saying that an airliner did in fact hit the Pentagon then you are all in denial. The governments contention is that the so-called airliner disintegrated - a preposterous notion. In fact the governments contention is that all four supposed airliners completely disappeared into the ground and into the rubble of the buildings. If this is so then how can there even be a black box to examine? It sounds very much like a dis-info ploy designed to confuse and divide. Trust none of it OK..............PD

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. You might want to try reading the whole thread before you toss out such baseless accusations. The POINT of the FDR is that it is a DATA set given to the public from an OFFICIAL source. It is damning in that it is a badly wrought FAKE proffered from officialdom.

+Quote Post
de_Genova
post Nov 28 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #73

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,479

So your agreeing with me then...............there were NO commercial airliners and NO hijackers at the Pentagon or at any other 9/11 location. And you are in agreement with me that the so-called FDR 'data' is nothing more than disinformation. You also agree with me that it is impossible for there to have been any black box at all because there was NO PLANE ? Right? That's all I was trying to affirm. No offence intended and there certainly was not any accusation involved in my post..................sorry for any misunderstanding..............PD

PS..........Several posts that I have read in this thread give tacit value to the governments position on the present piece of well crafted dis-information. The governments statement below should be given NO CREDENCE whatsoever. Regardless of the obvious falsity of the comments made, its designed to further plant into the minds of the ordinary layperson that a hijacking actually took place; that there were actually hijackers; that the Olsen calls were real; that everyone really was herded to the rear of the plane, etc., etc., etc. To even respond is to give the impression that the governments position in the present article is a real one. The government is solidifying their claim here that an actual hijacking took place, and that there really was a commercial airliner involved, and that it really did crash into the Pentagon. All they have to do later on is to acknowledge that they were in error on the 'data' - in other words they will claim a mistaken data translation. But the propaganda deed will have been done much to their satisfaction.

Link: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18405

(extracted):

......."On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?".........

This post has been edited by de_Genova: Nov 28 2009, 08:55 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 28 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #74

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (de_Genova @ Nov 28 2009, 04:23 PM) *
So your agreeing with me then...............there were NO commercial airliners and NO hijackers at the Pentagon or at any other 9/11 location. And you are in agreement with me that the so-called FDR 'data' is nothing more than disinformation. You also agree with me that it is impossible for there to have been any black box at all because there was NO PLANE ? Right? That's all I was trying to affirm. No offence intended and there certainly was not any accusation involved in my post..................sorry for any misunderstanding..............PD

Yes. It is obvious. If the Flight Deck Door was never opened, no hijacking and subsequent airliner crash occurred: Therefore this "EVIDENCE" given to the NTSB by the FBI allegedly having been found inside the Pentagon IS A PLANTED FORGERY -- an incriminating piece of evidence of a cover-up of the actual event.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 28 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #75

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

Cointel much? Haha.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 28 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #76

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 29 2009, 12:38 AM) *
Yes. It is obvious. If the Flight Deck Door was never opened, no hijacking and subsequent airliner crash occurred: Therefore this "EVIDENCE" given to the NTSB by the FBI allegedly having been found inside the Pentagon IS A PLANTED FORGERY -- an incriminating piece of evidence of a cover-up of the actual event.

To be clear....the evidence presented in this thread has nothing to do with whether or not an airliner crash occurred.

The evidence proving no airliner crash occurred is provided via the eyewitnesses presented in National Security Alert.

The witnesses prove the physical black box that was allegedly found in the Pentagon had to have been planted there.

But to take it a step further....there is no proof the data released by the NTSB really came from the physical black box that was allegedly found in the Pentagon.

We can't give them the benefit of the doubt for anything since the INDEPENDENT evidence already proves their entire story a lie.

This new discovery regarding the cockpit door parameter proves that their own data does not add up with their own story. It's a simple as that but entirely devastating to the official story.

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 28 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #77

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 28 2009, 04:55 PM) *
To be clear....the evidence presented in this thread has nothing to do with whether or not an airliner crash occurred.

Correct.

The evidence proving no airliner crash occurred is provided via the eyewitnesses presented in National Security Alert.

Correct.

<snip>
But to take it a step further....there is no proof the data released by the NTSB really came from the physical black box that was allegedly found in the Pentagon.

We can't give them the benefit of the doubt for anything since the INDEPENDENT evidence already proves their entire story a lie.

And to take that a step further still, we have no proof ANY black box was found at all, only "reports" emanating from sources already shown to be dishonest.

This new discovery regarding the cockpit door parameter proves that their own data does not add up with their own story. It's a simple as that but entirely devastating to the official story.

Correct, their OWN data proves their account false (and has for 3 years in regards to the FDR) which leads some to wonder why? Is it simple incompetence, a botched cover-up attempt, or is there a potentially deeper implication? Why produce an FDR (or equally bogus security camera video) at all?

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 28 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #78

QUOTE (de_Genova @ Nov 29 2009, 12:23 AM) *
PS..........Several posts that I have read in this thread give tacit value to the governments position on the present piece of well crafted dis-information. The governments statement below should be given NO CREDENCE whatsoever. Regardless of the obvious falsity of the comments made, its designed to further plant into the minds of the ordinary layperson that a hijacking actually took place; that there were actually hijackers; that the Olsen calls were real; that everyone really was herded to the rear of the plane, etc., etc., etc. To even respond is to give the impression that the governments position in the present article is a real one. The government is solidifying their claim here that an actual hijacking took place, and that there really was a commercial airliner involved, and that it really did crash into the Pentagon. All they have to do later on is to acknowledge that they were in error on the 'data' - in other words they will claim a mistaken data translation. But the propaganda deed will have been done much to their satisfaction.

Link: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18405

(extracted):

......."On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?".........

Clearly you don't understand the context with why this statement was quoted.

It was merely meant to show what time they CLAIM the plane was hijacked.

You said..."All they have to do later on is to acknowledge that they were in error on the 'data' - in other words they will claim a mistaken data translation. But the propaganda deed will have been done much to their satisfaction.'

Whether or not they take the unprecedented step to answer to this information contradicting their story and try to wave it away as an "error" (not a feasible excuse) it doesn't change the fact that this error/anomaly/contradiction exists and it does not reinforce their myth any more than it has already been solidified in the mainstream consciousness.

Nor does it refute the independent verifiable evidence that exists proving their story false.

You aren't going to be a productive contributor here (or to the movement at all) if you are going to argue that fatal anomalies in govt provided data should be left unreported.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Nov 28 2009, 09:14 PM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 28 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #79

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Nov 28 2009, 05:38 PM) *
mockingbird farmer is also claiming that :

"The FLT DECK OPEN parameter was not added to the FDR frame (757-3 A2) until 1997. The plane was manufactured in 1991 using an earler frame structure which did not include the parameter, so a binary 0 for an unused data block."

Actually this needs to be addressed.

It's the only reasonable excuse they've come up with and if true seems like a viable one.

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 28 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #80

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (de_Genova @ Nov 28 2009, 04:23 PM) *
PS..........Several posts that I have read in this thread give tacit value to the governments position on the present piece of well crafted dis-information. The governments statement below should be given NO CREDENCE whatsoever.

Your substantial editing of posts makes it difficult to give full replies.

No one is giving it credence as factual but it must be given credence as DIRECT EVIDENCE by agencies of the US government to deceive the public -- a crime in itself. Your concern that this will be simply waved away as an 'error' is not based on observation. What they do is simply ignore us completely because they know any attempt to address these anomalies will only bring further attention and increase suspicion.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 05:52 PM