IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
JREFer: The "Supposed" Steel Core Columns...

Roxdog
post Nov 17 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 115

You real problem is that the supposed steel core columns are never seen in the demo images, not that you cannot find a copy of the documentary I viewed in 1990.

http://govtloyalistsite.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=3543
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Nov 17 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

I see the the govt loyalist site tards are still drinking the Kool Aid. LOL

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 17 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #3

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Christophera is a nut case and has been spewing the same "concrete core" crap for years. He was doing it on LC till I finally banned his sorry ass. All he ever did was kick his own thread over and over and over again.

+Quote Post
beebop
post Nov 30 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #4

Group: Banned
Member No.: 180

Christophera is hardly what you here are referring to when you use the term "JREFer". He believes the towers were brought down by controlled demolition of C4 that was used to coat the rebar of the towers when they were constructed.

He is riduculed by both sides as a nutjob. Knowing a little more about him I actually feel sorry for him. He brought a lawsuit against a man he says is part of a secret organization that has mentally manipulated him and others through hypnosis at one point causing a woman to be inserted into his life then causing her to withdraw from him in order to inflict mental anguish on him. He is quite delusional. He needs professional help.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 11:54 AM