IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lori And Kurt Haskell

albertchampion
post Dec 29 2009, 01:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

tell a very interesting story about the boarding of the nigerian at schiphol airport.

here is a newspaper account

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ss..._says_at_l.html

but kurt haskell got air on npr's atc today. a very interesting interview. of interest to me was learning that for 6 years he was an attorney for the irs. and that during the 2 hours the passengers were sequestered and interviewed by the fbi after landing in detroit, he told them this same story.

i must admit, i stopped flying through schiphol in 2002. but from at least 1998 -2002, it was the most security-conscious airport that i traversed. as i recall, security at schiphol from 1998[if not earlier] was managed by ex-israeli military/intell services personnel. as i recall, one could not move from one concourse to another, even as a transiting passenger, without having to produce a relevant boarding pass and a passport. i found this to be the case at heathrow as well.

so, let us consider the haskell's story. the alleged jihadi shows up at the gate in the company of an elegantly dressed older and taller man. who haskell overhears trying to bully the gate agent to board the nigerian without a passport. the gate agent refuses and sends the pair to her manager.

somehow, the nigerian, with no passport, gets boarded. if haskell's overhearing is accurate[and i think it is], the nigerian is boarded without producing a passport.

several questions are raised, according to the haskells, the tall elegant companion that they observed, overheard, did not board the aircraft. one must ask a question, how was this individual able to enter that concourse? you cannot access a concourse without a boarding pass and a passport. which also invites the question, how did the nigerian enter the concourse without a passport?

in my relations with spookdom, i would submit that the nigerian's companion was a "handler".

haskell identifies this "handler" as appearing to be an "indian"[i.e., from the subcontinent]. i interpret that to mean that the companion was of an olive complection. could have been an israeli. an employee/manager of the israeli-managed schiphol security operations. this would allow him to move, with his nigerian companion, throughout schiphol unquestioned, unstopped.

several weeks ago, i read an article in the nyt, i think, where an ex-cia officer predicted another terrorist event before the end of the year. was this that event?

another false flag operation?

another bit of terrorism orchestrated by israel and the usa?

if the haskells heard it accurately, and i think that they did, then i sure think so.

what will be interesting will be the disposition of the film record from all the security cameras. as i recall, schiphol was the first major international airport to be overwhelmingly cameraed. there should be film tracking every bit of the nigerian's transit through schiphol. through every security check-point. his "no passport" rendezvous with the gate agent. to his entry to the manager's office. to his eventual boarding.

what i heard from kurt haskell this afternoon was how the swarthy, elegantly dressed companion identified the nigerian as sudanese and informed the gate agent that sudanese had been allowed access to flying without papers routinely. makes one wonder if this is how israeli intelligence moves its agents around without any record of their transit. also makes me wonder how often it is that the airline industry succumbs to this fraud.

what i really vouchsafed haskell's story for me was when he was asked if anyone heard what he heard, saw what he saw. his response, "no one else was paying attention".

and that has been my experience when flying. i am always paying attention. i do not go through life as if in a dream state. most do, however.

finishing up, haskell has reported a reality. watch how his report goes down the rabbit hole, lubricated by the mossad operatives that are running the usa. it should never be forgotten that israeli firms were running[as i recall] security at bos, dia, on that day in september, 2001.

was it an israeli false-flag bit of catastrophic homicide that misfired? i think so.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Dec 29 2009, 08:56 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

They don't want people to fly,
it's part of their great agenda.

So, they create a scenario,
they can claim they now need, to bring in,
new ridiculous, draconian, rules and security.

The way things are going,
it is probably a good idea to invest in quality
walking shoes.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 29 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 331

You offer a plausible scenario Albert--Mossad involvment.

And today's NYT is telling us that Yemen is now a legit target in the GWOT.

I wonder about the role that hypnotic suggestion might have played in this case, and in the case of Richard Reid, several christmases back.

And the beat goes on....

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 30 2009, 01:09 AM
Post #4

the haskell's report seems to be headed for oblivion. unless i have missed it, there is no mention of it in today's zionist nyt.

i haven't checked yet, but i wonder if it has been disappeared from yesterday's all things considered.

that "systemic failure" assessment might be the reason for the story of this nigerian having a "handler" in schiphol being disappeared.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 30 2009, 01:13 AM
Post #5

ah the npr atc story remains.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...oryId=121983246

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Dec 30 2009, 01:17 AM
Post #6

dig deeper
Group Icon

Member No.: 96

ac, im assuming you havent seen this yet -

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums...8&t=2699883
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-eyew...253-attack.html

excerpt:

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-Up Of Flight 253 Attack

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Detroit attorney Kurt Haskell appeared on the Alex Jones Show today and detailed his experience at the Amsterdam airport and on flight 253. Mr. Haskell provided information not covered by the corporate media...

there's also video of the audio interview with aj/haskell included at the LCF link...

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 30 2009, 01:21 AM
Post #7

no, haven't seen this.

and perhaps this is the better npr atc link.

http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaP...amp;m=121983222

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 30 2009, 01:37 AM
Post #8

viewed it now. and the plot does seem to thicken.

on npr, either he didn't relate what occurred after landing, or npr didn't ask, or that part of his interview was excised.

and i found that chilling.

i also found it chilling that as i sort of predicted, all those videotapes at schiphol will become disappeared.

which brings me back to the us intell operative who predicted, with certainty, that there was going to be another terrorist event before the end of the 2009.

his name began with a "c". crumpter? crumpster? ring any bells?

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 30 2009, 02:40 AM
Post #9

i hate responding to myself, but you know, sometimes the only intelligent conversation can be conducted solo[a joke].

the kurt haskell story is a potential game changer.

here is something i wrote to a travel service that i subscribe to...

if kurt haskell's story is accurate, the conclusion can only be that agents of the government of the united states of america[perhaps allied with agents of another government] were engaged in a conspiracy to take down a commercial airliner. to murder hundreds of passengers in a catastrophe that was to be labeled as a terrorist act. so as to advance a totalitarian objective. one more reichstag fire intended to terminate constitutional safeguards, to add to the theaters of operation of the u.s. war on islam.

i don't think that this attempted "bombing" was a freelanced operation. it had been planned. and the planners have to be employees of the united states government as well as members of the israeli intelligence services who are the employees[sic], managers ,of the israeli security firm that has the contract for security at schiphol.

in my opinion, all travel professionals that counsel their clients, their subscribers, need to make them aware that there are at least two governments[the usa, israel] that are actively planning to blow-up commercial airliners. that the controllers of this terrorism are not muslims, but american[christians, jews] and israeli[jews] citizens. employed by their respective governments.

i think that the only response a citizen has now is to shut down commercial air travel. STOP FLYING. unless you want to be blown-up.

because if the haskell story is accurate, and i have no reason to doubt it, no level of security can protect you as long as an intelligence service "handler" can walk a bomber through security without any examination.

the haskell story is being thrown down the rat hole by the media. it surprises me that national propaganda radio, all things cleared, has kept haskell's story up. because in the extensive verbiage of the incident in today's[29/12/09] zionist new york times, haskell is unmentioned.

the commercial airline industry is, of course, complicit in these usg/israeli acts of state-sponsored terrorism. that industry will always keep its mouths shut so as to preserve its revenue stream.

the only recourse the citizen has is to STOP FLYING. SHUT DOWN THAT INDUSTRY.

END QUOTE

+Quote Post
KP50
post Dec 30 2009, 03:57 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

This is fast becoming a strange tale especially when the "underwear bomb" photos are absolutely everywhere. Now given the guy appears to have burnt his legs and the undies in question, do not look to have suffered much damage, what exactly is going on?

Just did a Google search to try to find any mainstream media mentioning Haskell - found the UK Telegraph on the second page but only because the word Haskell was included in the comments. It is a bit inconvenient for them that somebody like Haskell is telling this story and what's more, is still telling it despite their lack of interest.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 30 2009, 04:52 AM
Post #11

kurt haskell and his wife are the witnesses that were not factored into the equation. and in the scheme, they were supposed to be dead.

as i said in an earlier post, most individuals these days conduct their lives in a "dream" state. they do not pay attention. imagine conducting your life with earbuds closing you off from your surroundings. or spending hours "texting". behaviors that remove your cognition from the here and now.

would almost make you think that apple is a tool of the state. its "toys" have tuned citizens out of the day to day realities, i think.

kurt and lori haskell are real problems for the state and its "agents provocateurs". they are more than responsible citizens, they are attorneys. esquires. members of the most elite guild in the usa. and better still, kurt haskell was an attorney for the irs for 6 years. it would be my guess, based on how he responded to a question on npr, that he was engaged in prosecuting tax fraud and worked with the fbi. when he says that he is embarrassed by how unprofessionally the fbi performed on christmas day, i would say he was shocked - that it was a performance that deviated from the fbi that he had worked with when he was prosecuting tax fraud for the irs, with the cooperation of the fbi.

as i have written in previous posts, i have been around. traveled throughout europe during the baader-meinhof era, the brigada rossa era. knew even then that those "terrorist" entities were created by nato[gladio].

when i moved to houston, my company's international freight forwarder was next door to the EGYPTIAN AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES COMPANY[EATSCO]. a cia/oni proprietary. everyone on air freight row on greens road knew this was an intell op masquerading as a legitmate business. what did this proprietary do? basically, it supplied munitions to libya. and what then happened to those munitions? well, they were used to train and arm the ira, the muslim brotherhood, et alia.

the really frightening aspect of eatsco was how it moved us-manufactured semtex to libya. in 50 gallon drums manifested as drilling fluid. to a forwarder in frankfurt via lufthansa. where it would then be shipped onward to tripoli.

and we want to think that the underwear was a terrorist implement? how many explosives does the secret state continue to ship via commercial aircraft around the world, do you think?

i have written extensively of how the state destroys commercial aircraft catastrophically so as to advance what john pilger would label "hidden agendas". this was supposed to have been such a catastrophe. precipitating a furtherance of the totalitarian state. promulgating the zionist-desired invasions of iran and yemen.

my guess is that the nigerian youth, subjected to some form of mind control[think ewen cameron and the allen memorial institute], repudiated his conditioning at the last minute, and decided not to blow off his penis and testicles. rejected the implanted message of martyrdom.

that is conjecture, to be sure.

kurt and lori haskell are threads that weren't supposed to be here, i think. so how fiercely will they be ignored? watch.

and though some might say that i am excessive in my appraisal of the state running "terrorism", let us not forget the story of eatsco. and let us not forget operation gladio.

and in closing, let us never forget how mi5, mi6 assumed control of the ira. how those agents of the state became responsible for ira bombings, and assassinations. to the extent that the ira became an agency of the british government raining terror on british/irish citizens. this is a story that got no air in the usa. and not enough air in the uk.

when you get to the end of the thread, i think you will find that the terrorists are the governments of the usa, the uk.

that is the lesson.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Dec 30 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

I'm with you on most of that Albert, except I don't think this undie-bomber incident was ever meant to be more than a staged, failed attempt. Constant media bombardment is much easier to achieve with a live suspect.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 30 2009, 05:32 AM
Post #13

well, i think that the plane was supposed to go up. and that is based on haskell's mentioning of the results of the bomb-sniffing dog. a story that has gone down the rat hole.

i shall say it again, haskell is the thread that was not supposed to be extant.

and he and his wife better be as pure as new fallen snow. they are in the crosshairs now. and when the mainstream media avoids their story, it means that the state has already targeted them for a removal. with no ink, disappearances are facilitated.

follow them. my guess is that they will encounter some catastrophe that kills both of them.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Dec 30 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

This time, the story isn't being disappeared .. but of course he did have a passport, nothing unusual to see here, move right along.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/30/...in6037474.shtml

The suspected terrorist who tried to blow up Northwest Flight 253 Christmas day did present a passport to authorities in Amsterdam before boarding the Detroit-bound plane, Holland's counter-terrorism agency said Wednesday.

Abdulmutallab arrived in Amsterdam on Friday from Lagos, Nigeria. After a layover of less than three hours, he passed through a security check at the gate in Amsterdam, including a hand baggage scan and a metal detector, officials said.

Abdulmutallab was carrying a valid Nigerian passport and had a valid U.S. visa, the Dutch said. His name did not appear on any Dutch list of terror suspects.

The confirmation on Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab's passport comes after a fellow passenger claimed to have seen a possible accomplice help the 23-year-old Nigerian board the flight.

Kurt Haskell, a Michigan resident returning home from a safari in Uganda with his wife, told the Detroit Free Press that he noticed Abdulmutallab "because of who he was traveling with" - a wealthy looking Indian man in his 50s.

Haskell, who was playing cards near the ticket counter at Schipol Airport, said the Indian man told ticket agents that Abdulmutallab "needs to board the plane, but he doesn't have a passport. ... He's from Sudan. We do this all the time."

But the Dutch counter-terrorism unit's investigation into Abdulmutallab's passport pokes holes in the theory that the alleged bomber had help evading security.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Dec 30 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #15

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Prime quotes from CB Report.

The suspected terrorist who tried to blow up Northwest Flight 253 Christmas day did present a passport to authorities in Amsterdam before boarding the Detroit-bound plane, Holland's counter-terrorism agency said Wednesday.

Hey that's great! But I'd still like to see the ticket counter surveillance video please.

But the Dutch counter-terrorism unit's investigation into Abdulmutallab's passport pokes holes in the theory that the alleged bomber had help evading security.

Does it now???? Is that a reporting of fact or a gratuitous opinion? If you really want to poke a hole in the theory then show us the video showing that the incident at the ticket counter never occurred.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 1 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #16

haskell's story gets much more interesting. at the end of a day before a major holiday, ron smith confirms haskell's observations after landing in dtw.

and as i wrote in a thread entitled "northwest attacks", would that validation of haskell's observations of his experiences at dtw also validate what he saw and heard at AMS?

as haskell explained to one of his radio interrogators, he is an attorney. he says that he is bound by his admission to the michigan[also perhaps dc] bar to tell the truth. or run the risk of either sanctions or disbarment.

listening to haskell, i have concluded that he is a very honest individual. who has related what he saw and heard. he reminds me of me. very intent on being aware of his environment. not plugged into an ipod.

when i listen to haskell relate his experiences after landing, when i read a similar record from the family from oconomowoc, it occurs to me that this plane was not supposed to land. the fbi and nwa/delta personnel were prepared for dealing with an aviation catastrophe[blow-up of aircraft, all passengers killed]. the landing of the aircraft with no loss of life was not in the script.

and i reiterate, STOP FLYING. SHUT DOWN THE AIRLINES.

you can be blown-up if the state wants that to happen. and as i think we may have learned on 11/09/01[and in other incidents], the airline companies would appear to be co-conspirators.

+Quote Post
michael72
post Jan 3 2010, 03:27 AM
Post #17

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,447

I am relatively new to the site, but have read with interest the info on this latest "attack", especially albertchampions..your mention of "mossad operations runnignthe usa", "Isareli false flag"...does anyone follow former Zionist Henry Makow? www.henrymakow.com You might check his dec.28 article, "Illuminati Vowed..."
last year I read some of the books by Alfred Lilienthal, they caused a major change in my perceptions as a conservative Christian on Israel and Zionism...you might also look over www.realzionistnews.com sometime. Best to you all

+Quote Post
bill
post Jan 3 2010, 07:32 AM
Post #18

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Another oddity is the video taper reported by the young woman, Richelle, that was returning with her adopted siblings

At about 6:40

Apparently according to her testimony on CNN there was a man who calmly videotaped the 'terrist' as he caught fire

My opinion is that this was meant to be a failed bomb attempt (just like the shoe bomber) and the 'video grapher' was just along to document the event

can you imagine anyone in their right mind calmly video taping a man in flames on an airliner

and then imagine that he has not posted the vid on youtube or sold it to CNN/FOX/ etc

or at least tried to get his 15 minutes of fame ?

PETN is a relatively difficult explosive to detonate by itself -- quite unreliable to set off with a "chemical injected into it by a syringe"

it is most often used to augment a primary explosion for that reason -- not as a primary explosive itself

they (IMO) just wanted an event not a messy aircraft wreck

IMO they are getting much more of what they want from the details of how it was carried out -- that is:

Problem: 'a determined terrist managed to get through security with an explosive device in his underwear'

Reaction: OMG!

solution: "we have to have the teraherz x-ray machines to protect us"

it worked with the shoe bomber, now we just accept that we have to take off our shoes and have them x-rayed

we will now accept that we have to have a full body x-ray -- or just walk naked in front of the TSA perverts--
same thing

or maybe get one of those fancy RFID's that will enable passengers to bypass all the embarasment and inconvenience .....

or like you say albert -- just stop flying--which is also just fine with TPTB

ETA

the 'Indian' handler could have been a Pakistani ISI

This post has been edited by bill: Jan 3 2010, 07:42 AM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 5 2010, 04:16 AM
Post #19

well, why just not stop flying commercially?

for large numbers of citizens it is an elective expenditure.

is there anyone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to fly commercially?

i have been an inveterate commercial passenger for years. but, since 2001 i have been reducing my air travel to almost nil. principally because i object to the security bullshit.

i have traveled using my cane. and not using my cane. using my cane, i have been really f*cked with by tsa. not using my cane, no hassles.

i have watched the tsa f*cking with non-islamic grandmas, non-islamic children.

i am not an ignorant commercial airline traveler. you may have forgotten, but when the concorde was flying, i was a regular. i was on the first flight out of the usa. and used it until its deterioration.

i have flown in and out of europe, uk when there was very active "terrorism"[but as some now have learned, all acts orchestrated by nato - operation gladio]. yet, i never experienced the security nonsense enabled in the usa.

in the days of baader meinhof, brigada rossa, ira, perhaps it was more difficult to discriminate the bombers.

but in these days of the "crusades", it is not so difficult. all that has to be done, by executive order, is to terminate the commercial flying privileges of muslims, residents of islamic countries.

just do that. and i think that the tsa inspection bullshit can be discontinued. i know of no pentacostal grannies carrying explosives onto commercial aircraft. oh, not that i couldn't happen. just damned unlikely.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jan 5 2010, 08:02 AM
Post #20

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Interesting report from Keith Olberman last night. He said that the WH is looking at the possibility that someone in US Intel deliberately withheld info on the undie bomber, in order to make other people in intel look bad. Sure sounds more and more like an inside job, even though their excuses for why it happened will probably be just more bs.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:27 AM