IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello To All

Xross
post Jan 4 2010, 11:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,817

Greetings everyone..

I'm glad to have found this site but am sorry for the reason we are here.

I am 54 years old and worked as an engineer in Fortune 500 companies since 1977. My market sector is telecom and my responsibilities over the vast majority of my career included a lot of data analysis, fault isolation, system design, manufacturing and environmental engineering plus quality control as well as many years of field work in government, military and commercial environments.

The events of 9-11 unfolded before me as I stared at a television just 35 days beyond when my wife and love of my life died in my arms after a brave battle with pancreatic cancer. I remember all too well just losing myself in the events of that day and the ones following as I tried to get over the heart wrenching pain and grief.

It was this very first day as the TV news media covered the events that I had such a profound feeling I was witnessing something completely surreal. It was as if I was watching a really bad 'B' movie with actors that were far from convincing in their respective roles.

I won't point to any one thing or even series of things but rather the event and coverage in it's entirety struck me as well off the mark. My career in engineering often found me at remote sites in areas I had never travelled while responding to serious technical issues highlighted by the on-site personnel and their staff engineers. It was the rule not the exception that when I arrived there was already a full cast of well educated, skilled and experienced folks already completely convinced they understood what it was they were witnessing and only needed me to align with their foregone conclusions. However it was my job to get to the truth of the matter regardless of how many convincing people believed with certainty they already knew the facts and were trying to pull me in their direction. I will just say that they were wrong very nearly 100% of the time and these experiences quickly developed my skills at reading people and situations in extremely complex environments under quite a bit of duress due to the money, contracts and careers that were in jeopardy. None of that compares to the subject at hand but still the intensity was very real.

I tell you all of this only to say that after a while I could smell bs from the plane as I flew into yet another unfamiliar town. So as I watched the events of 9-11 all of my instincts were screaming....'no it did not and could not happen that way.'

Now I must also say that I have zero experience as a structural engineer and while I do enjoy computer sims like FSX and have flown on more airliners than I care to remember I am no more a pilot than I am an astronaut. I have a very, very rudimentary understanding of such things and I would and will continue to defer to the respective experts in these fields.

So that's a long way to go to say hello and to let you know just a little bit about me. I have no idea what actually happened on 9-11 or who's responsible. All I do know is that my gut instinct is not at all satisfied with the mainstream press' version of events.

I don't believe for a minute that we have been reported to in a straight forward manner and I also feel what I have learned about some underlying agendas may very well be a factor in all of this.

And most importantly.....I've never wanted to be so wrong about anything in my entire life.

Blessings and thank you for allowing me to hang out here for a while.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniels
post Jan 5 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 81

QUOTE (Xross @ Jan 5 2010, 11:42 AM) *
...all of my instincts were screaming....'no it did not and could not happen that way.'

And most importantly.....I've never wanted to be so wrong about anything in my entire life.

It's always good to welcome another truth seeker XRoss.

911 in context?

It's the modus operandi of powerful people; from the Alamo, the USS Maine, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, Oklahoma City Murrah building, 911, London 7/7, etc, ad infinitum.

Once we digest that, we can cope with any nonesense they™ dream up for us.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jan 5 2010, 03:23 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Welcome Xross,

A very interesting introduction and hopefully browsing this forum will be useful for you.

KP in NZ.

+Quote Post
alanj
post Jan 5 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,996

Hello XRoss from another Kiwi here in New Zealand,

A great introduction - thanks for sharing your story.

I'm an electrical engineer and totally get where you are coming from.

I have been following the information on this forum for a little over a year and find that out of the sites available
this one is a great place to share and receive facts and opinions with a helluva a lot of well informed, intelligent, rational people it would seem.

Check out the CIT (Citizen Investigation Team) stuff too. Aldo and Craig have done some excellent work regarding the Pentagon incident which,
if you haven't seen it yet makes for some compelling arguments.

Enjoy your time here,

All the best thumbsup.gif ,
Alan

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jan 5 2010, 07:31 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Greeted by 1 Aussie and 2 Kiwis so far - have to excuse the people in the Northern Hemisphere, harsh winter is making them unwelcoming!

+Quote Post
alanj
post Jan 6 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,996

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jan 6 2010, 12:31 PM) *
Greeted by 1 Aussie and 2 Kiwis so far - have to excuse the people in the Northern Hemisphere, harsh winter is making them unwelcoming!

Perhaps they're still getting over their Christmas/New Year hangovers KP!

We've had more time to recover cheers.gif

+Quote Post
AirmanDave
post Jan 11 2010, 03:04 AM
Post #7

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,334

Welcome from Florida! Hahaha. I know how you feel Xross. All I know is that the story is false, and that 9/11 goes waaay deeper than any light minded fool would believe it to be. Of course I don't knwo how deep, but our government was definately involved somehow. So all I know is that when I'm on an airliner, I'm not even gonna think before attacking a hijacker at full force. But that's just me. I also know I won't be training any one to fly without concentrating on landing first.. duh. lol. Other than that, like that saying in Texas or maybe Tennessee only, "fool me once, shame on.. shame on you. A fooled man never gets fooled again."

WELCOME!

+Quote Post
Xross
post Jan 18 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #8

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,817

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

It is very much appreciated and it's good to be with seasoned professionals, of various disciplines, all seeking answers to the the stacks of unanswered questions.

Thanks again for the sincere welcome and let's see if we can figure this mess out.

All the Best,
Xross

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 18 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #9

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Thank you for joining us Xross! Very nice introduction. I wish all new people would take the time to do that. Welcome to the forum! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 04:02 AM