IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Times Are Changing: Fall Of The Rockefeller Faction, Bush, Clinton, and othesr to be arrested by World Court???

pookzta
post Jan 29 2010, 06:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,743

This is an amazing read. Although I am not sure how true some of the claims are, a lot of the information seems to check out, and there is lots of mind-blowing information from whistle-blowers and other good-samaratins who decided to do the right thing and start divulging information about their corrupt friends.

I strongly encourage everyone to read this. It is a thoroughly interesting and fascinating article and interview.

This article sheds light on the situation that is going on behind the scenes, and how times are changing indeed, touching upon Obama's waking up to all the corruption around him, INTERPOL's investigation and prosecution of corrupt bankers and government officials operating within the USA and Europe thanks to Obama's recent amendment of executive order #12425, upcoming UFO disclosure, a new financial system, the end of the Federal Reserve, and awesome times ahead.

"The best thing we can do is to be knowledgeable about what is going on, without giving in to the fear. That's the negative agenda -- to keep you disempowered and terrified. The choice is up to you -- but I certainly recommend that you look for the truth so many others do not see."

article: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-he...k+Newsletter%29

Cheers to the future,

-Abe

Profile of Benjamin Fulford (Interviewee):
Nationality: Canada

Qualifications:

20-years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Have sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Have produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high-finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese and Italian.

Experience:

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-7: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995 Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992 Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese language news service available on the Nikkei Quick news-wire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989 Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985 Part time jobs during student years included: work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translation in the fields of business and finance and assorted television, radio and movie appearances.

1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent 1-year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals. Total time spent sleeping outdoors was 1 year. Lived as wild animal in the Canadian wilderness, catching food with my own hands, etc.

Education:

Sophia University, Tokyo Japan; the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. BA Asian studies, China area specialty.

For enquires please send an e-mail to benjaminfulord@hotmail.com: Or call 81-90-3439-5558.

This post has been edited by pookzta: Jan 29 2010, 07:36 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pookzta
post Jan 29 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,743

not sure how legitimate the article is...

i remain skeptical, but hopeful.

This post has been edited by pookzta: Jan 29 2010, 07:35 AM

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jan 22 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

Obama is just another Chicago stuffed shirt, corrupt,
talking head, loser politician. He is a disgrace, just like the
Bush's, Clintons and the colossal failure Carter. And history may
judge him to be worse than the all time biggest enemy loser of this
country, Woodrow Wilson.
The Rockefellers will fall, but it will have NOTHING to do with Obama.
He knows not to bite the hand that feeds him.

+Quote Post
André
post Jan 22 2011, 06:24 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Benjamin Fulford :

"We will pluck out the eye at the top of the Illuminati pyramid" "We have trained ninjas close to them all. They will be wiped out in a matter of hours." rolleyes.gif

Benjamin Fulford is a joke..

+Quote Post
thingpilot
post Feb 21 2011, 08:16 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 5,649

Ive seen that octopus before... It was in something I saw on a DVD, cant remember the name, but the octopus represented a group or organization known as "Common Purpose" out of Great Britain. some sort of leadership group that some say is about the new world order. I haven't checked it out.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 10:22 AM