IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
High Definition Cctv Frame With De-blur, Photoshop work

seethroughFR
post Jan 29 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,838

Hi, I'm from France. I'm a bit alone to study 9/11 2001 events cause I'm lucky to, maybe, quiet well understand american english spoken. I don't have a regular job and look 25 as I am 35 now. I say this to tell you, reader, about how I think could be received my words about the events that day, and this picture, here in France where medias hold of course every information. I'm a bit alone also because I'm feeling completly lost in those french forums about 911 wich should help us to meet and unite and act for demanding investigations.

That's why I'm sending this picture of my own photoshop filter works to you, Pilots for Truth, cause you were the first to make hear your voices and also you are experts in aircrafts.

Here they are :

^
The picture that you and me know as the Pentagon CCTV Frame
I would also like your opinion about the source and the definition of this picture that is way more precise than other zoom-in on the camera footage that I have found on the web. I have'nt be able to find a 'guenuine' version of the frame in its normal size. I'm worried about giving falsified elements to you that could be debunked later in order to bring down the 'Truthers'.

^Here, enhanced without color selection removal

^And the final result.

^The previous frame

The process I've been using can be done again. It's just obtained with saturation and contrast leveling, mixed with gaining sharpness tool, some tool called 'facette' in french and color-selection tool to remove colors of sky, grass, trees and buildings that are all around the color of the object itself.

Here is a zoom:

The source of the frame is a zoom from a very professional vidéo that claims 'debunking'...
Have a look:

Some maybe seemly very interesting points that I've noticed :

- The cloud of dust from the ground is perfectly visible and cannot be interpreted as the 'nose' of an aircraft, for example.

- Below the object, there's also an astounishing enhancement of sharpness, that I've thought it can be hot air vortex due to air friction that is acting like a google. Maybe the 'tail' shadow ( that appears on the first released 'video' ) is the same effect due to some kind of jet-engine ? I think there's no tail here.

- And ...The shape, the silhouette of the object, seems not to be a Boeing airliner. Please also notice some kind of shadow at the rear of the object that could look like short wings and below, something that look like a gear, maybe a second one, smaller due to perspective .

Missiles or drones pictures examples :

Well, that's it ! I've made my part, that is to bring this to you. What I'm asking to be your part is to please answer this post and think about sharing this. I think you have more ways and knowledge than me to give the information to the United States people that is the only on the world that can act against the so-called Bush administration. ( It sounds like some kind of joke when thinking about an administration that would be hiding in a bush, when thinking about Bohemian Grove, new world order, etc...).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 03:46 AM