IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stream Of Molten Metal In The Ground Zero Rubble

Paul
post Apr 2 2010, 04:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

White Hot Melted Steel Beam WTC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13dfMpI6SY

Check out this video when the camera man zooms in what can be clearly seen is a long
steam of thick red hot molten metal pouring out from somewhere in the top of the rubble
you can clearly see a slight flowing motion in the stream at the top and sort of in the bottom
this is no doubt evidence of molten red hot steel at ground zero there is no other plausible
explanation for it i cannot find any other way to explain it, i assume that if you view a stream
of molten metal from a distance it may be very hard to detect the downward flowing motion.

What do you guys think agree disagree?

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Apr 2 2010, 05:42 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Apr 2 2010, 09:12 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

That video is of WTC 4 burning. WTC 4 didn't catch fire until after the 2nd collapse. Stuff reacting in an office fire could be anything. I bet those cans of antistatic spray for your computer screen (not to mention the computer monitor) make a few fireworks when they blow.

The Destruction of WTC 4

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Apr 2 2010, 09:13 AM

+Quote Post
Paul
post Apr 2 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Apr 2 2010, 11:42 PM) *
That video is of WTC 4 burning. WTC 4 didn't catch fire until after the 2nd collapse. Stuff reacting in an office fire could be anything. I bet those cans of antistatic spray for your computer screen (not to mention the computer monitor) make a few fireworks when they blow.

The Destruction of WTC 4

Great nothing but another great big fail post by me, sometimes one would have to wonder where is all
the hard evidence of foul play on 9/11 it just doesn't seem to exist.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Apr 2 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (Paul @ Apr 2 2010, 09:15 AM) *
Great nothing but another great big fail post by me, sometimes one would have to wonder where is all
the hard evidence of foul play on 9/11 it just doesn't seem to exist.

Not at all, there's no such thing as a stupid question.

The problem with using the images and videos from 9/11 is figuring out when and where they were taken. I only recognized the location because I just finished putting together my WTC 4 slideshow a week or so ago, which is when I discovered that WTC 4 did not catch fire until some time after the 2nd collapse. That's how good research works, first you have to collect the evidence and then try to put it in some kind of order and only then can you really start to 'see' what's going on. This is one of my biggest beefs with Wood and her supporters, they refuse to follow good data collection procedures and prefer to make the evidence fit their conclusions, rather then the other way around.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 10:41 AM