IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Obama Home Country Is Kenya

Quest
post Apr 5 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

How phoney is Barak and his wife? Does it sound like they have the same speech coach or what?

Obama home country is Kenya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY...player_embedded
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Apr 8 2010, 01:56 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Goebells Factor
The bigger the lie the more they won't believe it.
They want their fantasyland.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Apr 8 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rvgkr3GA0E

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=19836 : Carl

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 9 2010, 08:43 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

For some reason I can't explain I love this biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Apr 10 2010, 03:03 AM
Post #5

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi All!

Please let's all get real here. Odds are that Obama submitted a legitimate birth certificate showing that he is purebred USA when he first ran for whatever was his first significant office. He was at this for a decade or more before he ran for President.

What convinces me that he is a bona fide natural born citizen is that he has sold out on many issues in the exact same way I would expect any American politician to sell out if President, regardless of their race, creed and political or ideological predisposition. I see no reason to think that fear of exposure on this birth issue is making him sell out to anyone any harder than he is already doing.

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Apr 10 2010, 03:03 AM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 10 2010, 08:44 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 315

i wouldn't count on it. the dude worked for the cia and has as 'legitimate' a credentials as the mossad spooks who did the hit in dubai had.

i'm all for dropping this, since it will not be proven either way.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Apr 10 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #7

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

When I tell people I'm Italian, that doesn't mean I've ever step one foot near the place (though I would love to).

Besides, who cares at this point? Would you really rather have had McCain/Palin running the show? Not that I'm a big Obama fan, but things would be a lot worse if those two had been elected instead. Besides, McCain wasn't born in the US either and Alaska had just become a state when Palin was born.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Apr 10 2010, 09:02 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 10 2010, 10:31 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

I'm pretty convinced that Obama wan't natural-born, and I know McCain wasn't. But any controversy that can be kept un-resolvable serves the elite. While some of us are stressing over Obama's birth and the rest of us are talking about Tiger Woods, they continue to rob us blind and plan our (NWO) future.

Jeeze, I must sound like a "conspiracy theorist". laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 10 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Apr 10 2010, 08:03 AM) *
Hi All!

Please let's all get real here. Odds are that Obama submitted a legitimate birth certificate showing that he is purebred USA when he first ran for whatever was his first significant office. He was at this for a decade or more before he ran for President.

What convinces me that he is a bona fide natural born citizen is that he has sold out on many issues in the exact same way I would expect any American politician to sell out if President, regardless of their race, creed and political or ideological predisposition. I see no reason to think that fear of exposure on this birth issue is making him sell out to anyone any harder than he is already doing.

JFK was a "natuarl born" citizen and look where that got the NWO. They were forced to assasinate him when he decided he would rather defend his country instead of selling out. JFK sought to pull out of Vietnam and reel in the Federal Reserve.

The NWO does not want to do that to yet another president for fear of exposure, so, how best to avoid it? Make sure to the best of the NWO's ability you back someone with a philosophical axe to grind. You also pick someone with no allegiance or loyalty to their host country. Who better than Obama? Black(not really), international (Kenyan born as admitted by his wife and NPR news) "passable" as an American, and a communist. Being hand-picked by the international elite was probably true for Dwight Eisenhaer and several other presidents. If indeed Obama is not a US citizen, it would merely be the next logical, incremental step to an international and world government that the elite could count on.

Question, why does, as Reverend Manning asks, NO ONE person from Columbia University, neither professor or student recollet Obama as a student there? Where are his school records? If they lied about THAT what else are they lying about?

This post has been edited by Quest: Apr 12 2010, 09:39 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 10 2010, 01:00 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Obama is so totally a puppet I can't stand to listen to him - it literally causes me pain. At least Bush was something - an idiot, corrupt and spoilt and rich, but a sort of real-person-corrupt-spoilt-rich-idiot. Obama is a robot. A puppet. Everything is rehearsed, his semi-blackness is a strategic move, and I get nothing from his eyes or his tone - it's like he's been groomed so much for so long there's nothing there but the end-product of grooming.

Why so many people backed him I haven't a clue.

He scares the s#$t out of me, and the fact that he acts like US debt is not an issue while inflating government programs as the money supply has doubled under his watch confirms my fears. The US is under attack from the inside - they (Good-Cop-Bad-Cop Obama's and Bush's backers, the invisible men behind the curtain) want to destroy America in preparation for universal world citizenship, and Obama is the poster child and present Commander in Chief of the operation - whether he knows it or not.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 17 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #11

The Obama We Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1_jZnNT9e8

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 17 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

Then who is in charge?
The VP?
...and if not available, the leader of the house?
and then...
An agenda with fail-safes, all the way down.

Unfortunately, the fail-safes,
all lead back to the same agenda.

The question should be,
where do you want this to go?

i think, the whole system needs to be replaced.
i also think that this is the agenda,
and an alternate system is already,
designed for gradual implementation.

We are all made to fear, something, to control us.
When these somethings are discovered to be contrived,
then we know we are being "lead up the garden path",
the result of which, always, seems to mean,
losing more of our, individual sovereignty and privacy.

This seems so,
unnatural.

Each one of us has the capability to be fully independent.
Yet, we are being driven into a position where this will be impossible.
we will all be dependent, even more so, on the system.
They call this interdependent.
(which i think sounds like the name-brand of an adult diaper.)

Kenya, is a beautiful part of the world, to born in,
nothing wrong with that.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 17 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Quest @ Apr 15 2010, 06:29 PM) *

it'll be interesting to hear what comes of his may gathering. the blurb about the kenyan parliamentarian claiming obama being born in kenya was something in need of elaboration. go reverend!

+Quote Post
pan
post May 12 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #14

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

Firstly here is Mr. Michael Savage interviewing Mr. Philip Berg former District Attorney for the state of Pennsylvania. This interview was posted on October 26, 2008 by livingonplanetZ http://www.youtube.com/user/livingonplanetZ

Hear more: Is Obama an American Citizen? Michael Savage Show, Part 1
Hear more: Is Obama an American Citizen? Michael Savage Show, Part 2

Next, Does Michelle Obama has 26 servants? Michael Savage talks about our lovely first lady and how she has given up so much of her life just to try and give a little bit back to the country that has given her so much.

This post has been edited by pan: May 12 2010, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jun 9 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #15

this guy was the honolulu election clerk at the time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fdsz1iqEE

This post has been edited by GroundPounder: Jun 9 2010, 05:33 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jun 9 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 2,617

If this timeline is correct, this is a no brainer

Ann Dunham meets Barack Obama Sr. at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa (a residential neighborhood of Honolulu) in 1960.

They get married on 2 February 1961 and Junior was born on 4 August 1961 only 6 months later.

Father leaves and goes to Harvard (Massachusetts) in 1963 and they are divorced by 1964.

After her divorce, Dunham married Indonesian student Lolo Soetoro, who was working on his master's degree at the University of Hawaii (1966).

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jun 10 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #17

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Quest and all!

Being hand-picked by the international elite was probably true for Dwight Eisenhower and several other presidents. If indeed Obama is not a US citizen, it would merely be the next logical, incremental step to an international and world government that the elite could count on.

Nahhh . . . . it's hard to think so. Why go to the trouble and risk of taking the extra step when it has been demonstrated since Eisenhower that purebred US citizens can already be counted on to sell out? Plus this would be the same kind of behavior that the Open Complicity video postulates about 911, but I don't see any signs of that - efforts are being made to openly resist the "not a US citizen" claim on the merits instead of efforts to bury it. I think it's a pretend fight over a pretend issue designed to distract us from the important fact that he is selling out just the same. Note the energy that one pretend side (Conservatives) expent on pressing the issue and the energy that the other pretend side (;Liberals) expend on opposing that.

If you want to make me take a harder look, dig up copies of the Birth Certificates that Obama submitted in all of his applications to run for public office from the modest start. If there is a serial discrepancy in those documents, then there might be something there. Early on (say 1990 or so) it would be really hard to predict that he would end up as the "Chosen One", and presumably his run for President would be the first occasion to give a real reason for some falsification.

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Jun 10 2010, 07:31 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jun 10 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 2,617

I have listened to Senate debates, Glenn Beck, Shawn Insanity, Bill O’Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh enough to not listen to any “Gibberish” from the right wing, conservative, republican, Tea Party side shows.

Their mantra is transform information into Goblygook for the soul purpose to spread confusion, unrest, dissension and hate.

Don’t get me wrong…I’m not so blind not to notice that much has “not” changed and we are living in one of the worst chapters in American history.

I would guess that most politicians are puppets for some large group but you could actually see “Bush’s” strings.

The power brokers wanted a more attractive option.

It kind of reminds me of the CIA being the Gestapo for the Federal Mafia.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jun 11 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (elreb @ Jun 11 2010, 01:33 AM) *
I have listened to Senate debates, Glenn Beck, Shawn Insanity, Bill O’Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh enough to not listen to any “Gibberish” from the right wing, conservative, republican, Tea Party side shows.

Their mantra is transform information into Goblygook for the soul purpose to spread confusion, unrest, dissension and hate.

Don’t get me wrong…I’m not so blind not to notice that much has “not” changed and we are living in one of the worst chapters in American history.

I would guess that most politicians are puppets for some large group but you could actually see “Bush’s” strings.

The power brokers wanted a more attractive option.

It kind of reminds me of the CIA being the Gestapo for the Federal Mafia.

Could it be that Michelle Obama puposely "leaked" the "Baraks home coutry of Kenya" knowing it will be "unearthed" someday? I am entirely open to the idea that this is all a setup but who knows? 911, JFK and the USS Liberty are certainly bigger lies and coverups than the possibility of Obama not being US born so it is no stretch to suggest NWO wouldn't try and pull this off. Hhhmmm....

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jun 12 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #20

what better way to further fracture a country than expose an illegitimate leader after much mayhem?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 01:06 AM