IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Flight Training Of Supposed 911 Pilots, if they existed did they have type training in simulators

michael72
post May 10 2010, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,447

In conversation with a family member who is also a pilot, he insisted the hijackers had simulotor training and would have had to fly as they did. ( he accepts the officials story). As far as I know the official account has these hijackers just getting small plane instruction. If they were even on board, had they been real, and had simulater training in type(s) there woul have been no need to go to an airport and take flying lessons in a 172. I could not find any info that they trained in simulaters, and dissagreed that that was ever claimed. Has that ever been "documented"? We have heard interviews with the instructers that had contact with some of these, but I have note heard of an instructer of a 767 saying he trained some of them....ongoing family debate.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 11 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

We remember that Moussoui was turned in by FSI or some sim school in Minneapolis area when he showed up and only wanted to fly the sim and did not care about type rating or other formalities.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 11 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Excellent Study on Hani Hanjour - Claimed to be the "operations most experienced pilot" of the "Hijacker" pilots.

Some choice quotes.

"weak student" who "was wasting our resources."

I didn't allow him to come back. I thought, 'You're never going to make it.' Source

He also was trained for a few months at a private school in Scottsdale, Ariz., in 1996, but did not finish the course because instructors felt he was not capable.Source

instructors regarded him as a poor student, even in the weeks before the attacks.

"He had only the barest understanding what the instruments were there to do"

got overwhelmed with the instruments." He used the simulator perhaps three or four more times, Fults said, then "disappeared like a fog." Washington Post, 10/15/2001

"He could not fly at all." -New York Times (5/04/02)

flying skills were so bad...they didn't think he should keep his pilot's license.

" I couldn't believe he had a commercial license of any kind with the skills that he had." Peggy Chevrette, Arizona flight school manager."CBS News (5/10/02)

More here...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18090

+Quote Post
michael72
post May 13 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,447

thanks for the relpy posts, appreciate the info.

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post May 16 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

If this was a real attack perpetrated by a terrorist organization that dreamt up this scenario, do you really think they would employ rookies to go in and take out the Pentagon? As well as the financial hub of the west? Just to rub salt in the wound, train in the US to do this? A professional outfit would first consider fully trained pilots as too not arouse any unwanted inquiries. Therefore the need for a backstory is required, Moussaoui is brought onto the stage just in time to provide such a case. The FBI doesn't have to look the total inept outfit and the seed is planted to underscore the groundwork of a nefarious den of covert operatives training in the US as pilots. The CIA does not think 5 moves ahead, they merely pllace a few bozos out there to flap in the wind, unfortunately most lap up this drivel and without this boogeyman they would not have their war with no end.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:23 PM