IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is Alex Jones A Dis-info Cia Agent De Facto Zionist Of The Rothchilds?, Tread merged and moved

pan
post May 6 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

Quest, Let me see I will try to write in English so you will understand me whats in my heart. I have read a number of your post that you copy and paste from in reference to some topic by Mr. Alex Jones, he is a man that I admire very much and an excellent speaker and he also embraces the truth would you not agree?

So for some years this man has tresses me out tremendously to knowing as a fact that some of his associate are Zionist plus he has also said that Hollywood are owned by Arabs, and he also made assertion that the Arabs own the stock exchange Why he said those lies? which is a complete lie since the mainstream media including Hollywood, the Stock Exchange are owned by Zionist. Including our elected Stooges that are doing the bidding of their Rothschild's masters.

Does this means that Alex Jones is an enemy of truth as some of you are saying time and time again against our friend Mr. John Lear including you Quest.
Should Alex Jones be baned from radio and google youtube just because he is over protective of the Zionist and he is inciting racial tensions against the Arabs which is what the Zionist have been doing all along on movies, TV, cartoons etc.

Quest I like for you to describe Alex Jones on You Tube you make your own mind including here is a question that was put forward to Mr. Alex Jones regarding 9/11.
Alex Jones: Master of Deception and Lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3KyjQIWe8w
Alex Jones Covers Up That Israel Owns Hollywood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUY_HDz5MyY...feature=related
Alex Jones answers the zionist question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8BpFI0RPA...feature=related
Alex Jones lying, insulting and threatening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQxuvBUdhrE...feature=related
Historian Eric Jon Phelps exposes CIA-Jesuit dis-info agent Alex Jones as a fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDUMp0OniVI...feature=related
Mind you I am not against the Jews since I know for a fact that there are a great majority of Jews that keep arms length from the Zionist but unfortunately you will not learn about them, why? because the Zionist owned the mainstream media, agree? I also feel that its wrong to label all Jewish people as Zionist, we should be aware of this as therew are differences between a Zionist and a Jew. For more in this subject I suggest you check Rabbi Goldstein official site Rabbi Goldstein talks on JUDAISM AND ZIONISM
http://www.inminds.co.uk/rabbi-goldstein-j...nd-zionism.html

JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 1 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4YjyCpN4gA
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 2 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLEOkia4DWg...feature=related
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 3 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg7nAuxouZY...feature=related
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 4 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y406xiZaljg...feature=related
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 5 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWDufwhXeGA...feature=related

Zionism and the Holocaust
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust.htm

from those Zionist ( Rothschild's) which are also responsible for the murders of 6 million Jews indirectly and directly during World War II by the Zionist claiming to be Jews which they are not.
Also are you aware that ADL is a supporter of Mr. Alex Jones? You know I have listen to Mr. Alex Jones and when he talks about the NWO and how World Banking system is manipulating the World Economies, he never ever says it's those Zionist that owns the central bank, why?
Are you aware of recent events involving Australians passports that were used by Mossad assassins in Dubai? And yet our Stooges in Parliament has done nothing to extradite those murderers to face justice. At the very least the Israel Ambassador to Australian should be hold accountable because it's clear to me that it was done by the Israel government.
how many times have you seen an article from CNN being removed by CNN in youtube? Could it be because CNN did not like the comments that was posted on its articles?
Neither does CNN or any media belonging to the, CFR reports in that Israel has over 200 Nuclear War Heads. Why?
And yet just a some weeks ago, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, used the commemoration of the Holocaust to call on the Western powers for action against Iran.
I just like to stress that Iran has done everything in line with the Nuclear Non- Proliferation Treaty (NPT or NNPT). Iran is also being monitor by the IAEA. Why no one reports this facts?

So, why is Israel refusing to sign the, Nuclear Non- Proliferation Treaty? Is Israel not in breach of the Nuclear Non- Proliferation Treaty? Why is it that India, Israel, Pakistan including North Korea have never sign the treaty. so why doesn't CNN OR THE Rupert Murdoch MEDIA owners belonging to the Rothschilds, report this? Could it be because those groups are wanting a war against Iran to further their NWO Agenda? Including to globally control and manipulate the oil

QUOTE (Quest @ May 6 2010, 09:19 PM) *

QUOTE (Quest @ May 5 2010, 09:01 PM) *

Pan, am I correct to think you believe men landed on the moon during the Appolo missions?

Would I be correct in thinking you believe we are being visisted by aliens in UFOs?

I have my reservation regarding the moon landing, frankly there are too many questions and for this reasons I have my doubts.
Do I believe we are being visisted by aliens in UFOs?
It very possible that our species might have been genetically engineered by aliens, or Gods, Astronauts, what ever you wish to call them.
Can I ask you, do you believe in God?

This post has been edited by pan: May 7 2010, 01:55 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pan
post May 11 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 10 2010, 11:36 AM) *
After all, he did make a whole documentary on the USS Liberty incident.

Thanks, I got a copy of this video as well and any one interested in seeing it can find it in google. This is a website if you want to look at it,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...72757566726569# Its very well done and very impressive. However I am not entirely convince of what Mr Alex Jones alleges regarding the USS Liberty Incident. I also did not see any prove of what Mr. Alex Jones is asserting. For example, Alex Jones accuses President Johnson of treason of taking control of a war ship, puts it in the Mediterranean sea, then he comes out with some far out dodgy idea of having a secret meeting with the Israeli to attack this ship and to kill everyone in the ship just so Egypt will take the blame and the USA attacks and take over the Middle East. Is this how the story goes? All of this was at a time when USA was fighting a war in Vietnam ar war that the USA was loosing.

Lets come down to Earth a little. You know folks I still got trouble of what to make of Mr. Alex Jones. He has done a lot in giving people information that are not read in the mainstream media. On the other hand he sounds and behave like a fascist/Communist dictator or CIA Agent. He is the sort of mad person that if you question him of topics that he wants to stay clear of, he jumps on you like a Sumo Wrestler.
Is this from a man that believe in truth and freedom of speech for you and me? Is this the man that in believes in freedom for everyone?

Alex Jones V. Michelle Malkin (Denver DNC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9YFDM2aMGQ...player_embedded

Now I got one or two things to ask here relating to Mr. Alex Jones. I got very good reasons why I am asking this and I hope you understand me what I am trying to investigate here.
Mr. Alex Jones is also very protective of the, John Birch Society. Is anyone aware of what the, John Birch Society is all about?
Is Mr. Alex Jones working for the, John Birch Society? Is Mr. Alex Jones having a relationship with John Birch Society?

Alex Jones and John Birch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYeVv24MWIw...player_embedded

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 11 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (pan @ May 12 2010, 12:09 AM) *
Thanks, I got a copy of this video as well and any one interested in seeing it can find it in google. This is a website if you want to look at it,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...72757566726569# Its very well done and very impressive. However I am not entirely convince of what Mr Alex Jones alleges regarding the USS Liberty Incident. I also did not see any prove of what Mr. Alex Jones is asserting. For example, Alex Jones accuses President Johnson of treason of taking control of a war ship, puts it in the Mediterranean sea, then he comes out with some far out dodgy idea of having a secret meeting with the Israeli to attack this ship and to kill everyone in the ship just so Egypt will take the blame and the USA attacks and take over the Middle East. Is this how the story goes? All of this was at a time when USA was fighting a war in Vietnam ar war that the USA was loosing.

Lets come down to Earth a little. You know folks I still got trouble of what to make of Mr. Alex Jones. He has done a lot in giving people information that are not read in the mainstream media. On the other hand he sounds and behave like a fascist/Communist dictator or CIA Agent. He is the sort of mad person that if you question him of topics that he wants to stay clear of, he jumps on you like a Sumo Wrestler.
Is this from a man that believe in truth and freedom of speech for you and me? Is this the man that in believes in freedom for everyone?

Alex Jones V. Michelle Malkin (Denver DNC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9YFDM2aMGQ...player_embedded

Now I got one or two things to ask here relating to Mr. Alex Jones. I got very good reasons why I am asking this and I hope you understand me what I am trying to investigate here.
Mr. Alex Jones is also very protective of the, John Birch Society. Is anyone aware of what the, John Birch Society is all about?
Is Mr. Alex Jones working for the, John Birch Society? Is Mr. Alex Jones having a relationship with John Birch Society?

Alex Jones and John Birch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYeVv24MWIw...player_embedded

Pan, what happened to your "accent"? In your earlier postings it sounded like english was not your main language and now you sound like a gringo. What gives?

Regarding AJ, I think he is the real deal but his over-zealous caution with the "J" and "Z" words has made many wonder on occasion. Still, I tend to think he is the real deal and he is quote aware that he has to handle himself carefully when treading in those waters.

This post has been edited by Quest: May 11 2010, 09:58 PM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 11 2010, 10:19 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Quest @ May 11 2010, 08:57 PM) *
Pan, what happened to your "accent"? In your earlier postings it sounded like english was not your main language and now you sound like a gringo. What gives?

Regarding AJ, I think he is the real deal but his over-zealous caution with the "J" and "Z" words has made many wonder on occasion. Still, I tend to think he is the real deal and he is quote aware that he has to handle himself carefully when treading in those waters.

I am trying my best to comply with the rules of this forum dude. Whats your problem?

+Quote Post
pan
post May 11 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Quest @ May 11 2010, 08:57 PM) *

The facts man instead of your blind loyalty tells me that Alex Jones is a DIS-INFO CIA AGENT de facto Zionist of the Rothchilds. Don't take my word for it read my previous posts and quote them with an answer instead of your little graffito which you are doing all along with no facts to back them up. Or better still check this video too and educate your self instead.

Another of the lies of Alex Jones is the credit that he had tried to get in regarding 911. No it was not Alex Jones who warned us about the 911, it was the late Mr. Bill Cooper before he was murdered,

More on Alex Jones DIS-INFO CIA AGENT de facto Zionist of the Rothchilds.

Take a look at his sponsors for example do you know who they are? and how many Zionist sponsors has he got? Are you also aware that both of his in-laws are Zionist and since his wife is a Jewish too it also means that under the Talmudic law their two children are Jewish too.
Also What can you tell me about WE ARE CHANGE, who is their founder? Are you Quest a member of this group?
Also is Mr. Alex Jones be supporting Rev. James David Manning as a witness against Obama?whistle.gif

Trial Location:
ATLAH World Missionary Church (Trial Courtroom)
38 West 123rd Street
ATLAH, New York City, New York
Telephone number: (877) 777-0734
Rev. James David Manning, PhD

Read more: Rev.James David Manning, PhD Trial against Abama 14-19 MAY 2010 for sedition and treason

This post has been edited by pan: May 12 2010, 05:06 AM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 12 2010, 05:10 AM
Post #6

The facts man instead of blind loyalty tells me that Alex Jones is a DIS-INFO CIA AGENT de facto Zionist of the Rothchilds. Don't take my word for it read do your own research with an open mind as there be many to tell you lots of lies and disinfo. On another issue I ask, was the late Mr William Cooper murdered by those in the shadows? folks could it be that the same people involved in the 911 were the same who murdered the late Mr William Cooper?

You will always be our Hero. See more William Cooper murdered 2001 updated

The late Mr. William Cooper warning the American people and the World of 911, not the CIA DIS-INFO AGENT Alex Jones.

Another of the lies of Alex Jones is the credit that he had tried to get in regarding 911. No it was not Alex Jones who warned us about the 911, it was the late Mr. Bill Cooper before he was murdered,

Take a look at his sponsors for example do you know who they are? and how many Zionist sponsors has he got? Are you also aware that both of his in-laws are Zionist and since his wife is a Jewish too it also means that under the Talmudic law their two children are Jewish too.
Also What can you tell me about WE ARE CHANGE, who is their founder? Are you Quest a member of this group?
Also is Mr. Alex Jones be supporting Rev. James David Manning as a witness against Obama?whistle.gif

Trial Location:
38 West 123rd Street

Read more: Rev.James David Manning, PhD Trial against Abama 14-19 MAY 2010 for sedition and treason

This post has been edited by pan: May 12 2010, 05:56 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 12 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (pan @ May 12 2010, 03:29 AM) *
The facts man instead of your blind loyalty tells me that Alex Jones is a DIS-INFO CIA AGENT de facto Zionist of the Rothchilds. Don't take my word for it read my previous posts and quote them with an answer instead of your little graffito which you are doing all along with no facts to back them up. Or better still check this video too and educate your self instead.

Trial Location:
38 West 123rd Street

Nope, not a member of WeAreChange. If I was, many here would know it as I go way back with Rob, Painter, Sanders and more. You, however, are a newcomer and I know squat about you.

One thing I DO know is that you STILL have not answered me directly regarding the UFO question. And that is, do you believe UFOs to be flown by "aliens"? Yes or no?

This post has been edited by Quest: May 12 2010, 07:59 PM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 12 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Quest @ May 12 2010, 07:59 PM) *
Nope, not a member of WeAreChange. If I was, many here would know it as I go way back with Rob, Painter, Sanders and more. You, however, are a newcomer and I know squat about you.

One thing I DO know is that you STILL have not answered me directly regarding the UFO question. And that is, do you believe UFOs to be flown by "aliens"? Yes or no?

Hey dude, dont be a dipstick mate I did answer your questions you just too smart in avoiding mine, on my previews post which I have included here. Hey I like to thank you for bringing this subject up because you did not answer mine and perhaps now that its here you should do the right thing and answer my questions instead of doing avoiding them just like that other bucket of feces, ah yes Violet Jones. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkGcmN16sUE...feature=related

QUOTE (pan @ May 6 2010, 10:43 PM) *
Quest, Let me see I will try to write in English so you will understand me whats in my heart. I have read a number of your post that you copy and paste from in reference to some topic by Mr. Alex Jones, he is a man that I admire very much and an excellent speaker and he also embraces the truth would you not agree?

So for some years this man has tresses me out tremendously to knowing as a fact that some of his associate are Zionist plus he has also said that Hollywood are owned by Arabs, and he also made assertion that the Arabs own the stock exchange Why he said those lies? which is a complete lie since the mainstream media including Hollywood, the Stock Exchange are owned by Zionist. Including our elected Stooges that are doing the bidding of their Rothschild's masters.

Does this means that Alex Jones is an enemy of truth as some of you are saying time and time again against our friend Mr. John Lear including you Quest.
Should Alex Jones be baned from radio and google youtube just because he is over protective of the Zionist and he is inciting racial tensions against the Arabs which is what the Zionist have been doing all along on movies, TV, cartoons etc.

Quest I like for you to describe Alex Jones on You Tube you make your own mind including here is a question that was put forward to Mr. Alex Jones regarding 9/11.
Alex Jones: Master of Deception and Lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3KyjQIWe8w
Alex Jones Covers Up That Israel Owns Hollywood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUY_HDz5MyY...feature=related
Alex Jones answers the zionist question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8BpFI0RPA...feature=related
Alex Jones lying, insulting and threatening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQxuvBUdhrE...feature=related
Historian Eric Jon Phelps exposes CIA-Jesuit dis-info agent Alex Jones as a fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDUMp0OniVI...feature=related
Mind you I am not against the Jews since I know for a fact that there are a great majority of Jews that keep arms length from the Zionist but unfortunately you will not learn about them, why? because the Zionist owned the mainstream media, agree? I also feel that its wrong to label all Jewish people as Zionist, we should be aware of this as therew are differences between a Zionist and a Jew. For more in this subject I suggest you check Rabbi Goldstein official site Rabbi Goldstein talks on JUDAISM AND ZIONISM
http://www.inminds.co.uk/rabbi-goldstein-j...nd-zionism.html

JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 1 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4YjyCpN4gA
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 2 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLEOkia4DWg...feature=related
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 3 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg7nAuxouZY...feature=related
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 4 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y406xiZaljg...feature=related
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 5 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWDufwhXeGA...feature=related

Zionism and the Holocaust
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust.htm

from those Zionist ( Rothschild's) which are also responsible for the murders of 6 million Jews indirectly and directly during World War II by the Zionist claiming to be Jews which they are not.
Also are you aware that ADL is a supporter of Mr. Alex Jones? You know I have listen to Mr. Alex Jones and when he talks about the NWO and how World Banking system is manipulating the World Economies, he never ever says it's those Zionist that owns the central bank, why?
Are you aware of recent events involving Australians passports that were used by Mossad assassins in Dubai? And yet our Stooges in Parliament has done nothing to extradite those murderers to face justice. At the very least the Israel Ambassador to Australian should be hold accountable because it's clear to me that it was done by the Israel government.
how many times have you seen an article from CNN being removed by CNN in youtube? Could it be because CNN did not like the comments that was posted on its articles?
Neither does CNN or any media belonging to the, CFR reports in that Israel has over 200 Nuclear War Heads. Why?
And yet just a some weeks ago, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, used the commemoration of the Holocaust to call on the Western powers for action against Iran.
I just like to stress that Iran has done everything in line with the Nuclear Non- Proliferation Treaty (NPT or NNPT). Iran is also being monitor by the IAEA. Why no one reports this facts?

So, why is Israel refusing to sign the, Nuclear Non- Proliferation Treaty? Is Israel not in breach of the Nuclear Non- Proliferation Treaty? Why is it that India, Israel, Pakistan including North Korea have never sign the treaty. so why doesn't CNN OR THE Rupert Murdoch MEDIA owners belonging to the Rothschilds, report this? Could it be because those groups are wanting a war against Iran to further their NWO Agenda? Including to globally control and manipulate the oil

I have my reservation regarding the moon landing, frankly there are too many questions and for this reasons I have my doubts.
Do I believe we are being visisted by aliens in UFOs?
It very possible that our species might have been genetically engineered by aliens, or Gods, Astronauts, what ever you wish to call them.
Can I ask you, do you believe in God?

This post has been edited by pan: May 12 2010, 10:41 PM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 12 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (pan @ May 12 2010, 04:10 AM) *
The facts man instead of blind loyalty tells me that Alex Jones is a DIS-INFO CIA AGENT de facto Zionist of the Rothchilds. Don't take my word for it read do your own research with an open mind as there be many to tell you lots of lies and disinfo. On another issue I ask, was the late Mr William Cooper murdered by those in the shadows? folks could it be that the same people involved in the 911 were the same who murdered the late Mr William Cooper?

You will always be our Hero. See more William Cooper murdered 2001 updated

The late Mr. William Cooper warning the American people and the World of 911, not the CIA DIS-INFO AGENT Alex Jones.

Trial Location:
38 West 123rd Street

Mr. Michael Savage has work very hard in exposing the Obama fraud and thanks to him and many prominent Patriots of the American community such as, Rev.James David Manning, former District Attorney for the state of Pennsylvania, Mr. Philip Berg, and many others will be credited for exposing this Stooge Obama and hopefully Obama will end up in jail and later booted to Kenya were he was born.
Firstly here is Mr. Michael Savage interviewing Mr. Philip Berg former District Attorney for the state of Pennsylvania. This interview was posted on October 26, 2008 by livingonplanetZ http://www.youtube.com/user/livingonplanetZ

Hear more: Is Obama an American Citizen? Michael Savage Show, Part 1
Hear more: Is Obama an American Citizen? Michael Savage Show, Part 2

Next, Does Michelle Obama has 26 servants? Michael Savage talks about our lovely first lady and how she has given up so much of her life just to try and give a little bit back to the country that has given her so much.

This post has been edited by pan: May 12 2010, 11:12 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 13 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

So, then why would Alex Jones have produced a documentary about the USS Liberty incident? - Seems sort of counter-productive for a pro-Zionist, given that the USS Liberty incident is the strongest evidence out there that something is rotten in Denmark, and that US high-ups are in the pocket of Israel. Don't ya think?

And where in the 'Jewish-Zionists-led-by-the-Rothschilds' scenario does it explain the role of all the gentile clubs, the Bilderberg Group, bankers like the Rockefellers and Morgans, the Skull and Bones fraternity and US intelligence communities (almost exclusively Episcopalian)? Why are they all working hand in hand with Jewish media mogals, Jewish bankers at Goldman Sachs, etc.?

I've been very interested in this topic for a very long time. And you wanna know what I found out? That half of the movers and shakers on the planet pushing toward one-world-government and total control of the world's money supply aren't Jewish ... they are the descendents of Normans - yeah, Normans, just like the first Zionists and first international bankers, the Templar Knights - who were probably Cathars, i.e. Kabbalists. And not only that, most of those movers and shakers in modern history actually descend from an ancestor who fought on the battlefield at Hastings in 1066 with William the Conqueror. That's how all those families got to be so rich - they received lands and title in England after Hastings as well as a seat at the big table for their future descendents.

So until someone can explain to me why Jews and this Christian-Norman faction have always been so tight and united in their goals, I reject any theory that places blame on Zionists alone, at least in the manner whereby Zionists = Jewish Zionists.

I'm afraid it's deeper than that.
http://urokomovie.com/posts.shtml

And I don't fault Alex Jones for wanting to stay out of this potentially disabilitating food-fight, and sticking to crimes directly related to our American predicament and what he can back up with documentation. Despite the fact that he doesn't focus on Israel and its crimes against the Palestinians, I seriously doubt he's a "Zionist agent".

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 13 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Addendum: Pan, I know it looks that way, and the Zionist aspect is definitely part of the big picture ... but it's very easy to fall into this trap, and hence serve THEIR interests by getting involved in a pointless debate which centers around religion. Religion isn't the true focal point, it's greed, total control. The Muslim world has long been a thorn in the side of the international banking/industrial elite, who do not control the Muslim world. Israel is a wedge, driven into that world, from which and in the name of whose defense they intend to conquer that last (very important) piece of real estate. That's my take on it anyway. There might be some religious overtones involved, but I think those religious overtones, if they are relevant, are more ancient than the Jewish religion itself - the Jewish religion has been hijacked IMO - and I'll bet you Israel will be demonized for its crimes later once central currency issuing banking is the norm in the Muslim world and there's a 7/11 on every-other corner in Iran. Remember, Islam forbids the charging of usury - interest. That's a big problem for the big bankers. What better way to change the system there than to destroy it and then rebuild it? But there has to be war - lots of war - and how best to create war in the middle east than to create and support Israel?

It's very muddled and hard to figure out - I have recently become aware of Jewish involvement in the promotion of Gnostic Christian doctrine in ancient Alexandria ... so there may be something to a Jewish aspect of the Gnostic doctrines that have been used to describe the Templars, the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians and the Illuminati movement of the 18th century ... but the current system really evolved from Cecil Rhodes' model, the Round Table, although he borrowed from those other secret societies as well. Arrfhghgrr.

You get what I'm saying - don't be fooled. They would love for us to pin it all on the Jews. Then they can play the anti-Semite card and shut us up. Better to try and figure out what's really going on, or, like Alex Jones, focus on the crimes, who commits them, why, and who is really behind it.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 13 2010, 02:01 PM
Post #12

Why also would AJ host a conference in LA a few years ago called , "9/11 & The Neo-Con Agenda"? If that doesn't cut to the heart of it, what does? BTW, not all of the Neocons are Jewish.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2...harliesheen.htm

Actor and activist Charlie Sheen appeared this past weekend at the American Scholars Symposium: 9/11 & The Neo-Con Agenda event in downtown Los Angeles to introduce a presentation by filmmaker and radio personality Alex Jones

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 13 2010, 02:34 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Well, MOST of the Neocons are Jewish - but one of the big names (not actually a formal member of the Neocon clan but a signator of the PNAC) is Dick Cheney - not Jewish, but very pro-Zionist and, again as I pointed out, a descendent of a Norman Cheney which fought on the battlefield of Hastings in the 11th century (I'm not joking).
http://www.houseofnames.com/fc.asp?sId=&s=cheney

Figure out why Cheney, who is not Jewish, is so solidly in the Zionist camp, and you have figured out everything. IMO.

+Quote Post
pan
post May 13 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 13 2010, 11:19 AM) *
So, then why would Alex Jones have produced a documentary about the USS Liberty incident? - Seems sort of counter-productive for a pro-Zionist, given that the USS Liberty incident is the strongest evidence out there that something is rotten in Denmark, and that US high-ups are in the pocket of Israel. Don't ya think?

And where in the 'Jewish-Zionists-led-by-the-Rothschilds' scenario does it explain the role of all the gentile clubs, the Bilderberg Group, bankers like the Rockefellers and Morgans, the Skull and Bones fraternity and US intelligence communities (almost exclusively Episcopalian)? Why are they all working hand in hand with Jewish media mogals, Jewish bankers at Goldman Sachs, etc.?

I've been very interested in this topic for a very long time. And you wanna know what I found out? That half of the movers and shakers on the planet pushing toward one-world-government and total control of the world's money supply aren't Jewish ... they are the descendents of Normans - yeah, Normans, just like the first Zionists and first international bankers, the Templar Knights - who were probably Cathars, i.e. Kabbalists. And not only that, most of those movers and shakers in modern history actually descend from an ancestor who fought on the battlefield at Hastings in 1066 with William the Conqueror. That's how all those families got to be so rich - they received lands and title in England after Hastings as well as a seat at the big table for their future descendents.

So until someone can explain to me why Jews and this Christian-Norman faction have always been so tight and united in their goals, I reject any theory that places blame on Zionists alone, at least in the manner whereby Zionists = Jewish Zionists.

I'm afraid it's deeper than that.
http://urokomovie.com/posts.shtml

And I don't fault Alex Jones for wanting to stay out of this potentially disabilitating food-fight, and sticking to crimes directly related to our American predicament and what he can back up with documentation. Despite the fact that he doesn't focus on Israel and its crimes against the Palestinians, I seriously doubt he's a "Zionist agent".

Very good morning to you guys Quest,Sanders Ladies and gentlemen,
Sanders I did answer your question in another thread regarding the USS Liberty incident and a little more. I also added the url here for your info. Quest I also answer your two questions regarding the UFO its on there too, I hope you answer my questions as well. I be back in a week or two hooroo Pan.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...0#entry10785505

This post has been edited by pan: May 13 2010, 03:13 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 13 2010, 03:27 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Nmmm. Regarding 'Lies About 94 Pentagon Videos ', what the #'$k is that???

I watched it. I had no idea. Somebody needs to do a better job of articulating what 'whoever' is trying to say, and showing the evidence which supports their conclusions.

Obviously, you aren't listening to what I'm trying to say.

dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 13 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 13 2010, 06:34 PM) *
Well, MOST of the Neocons are Jewish - but one of the big names (not actually a formal member of the Neocon clan but a signator of the PNAC) is Dick Cheney - not Jewish, but very pro-Zionist and, again as I pointed out, a descendent of a Norman Cheney which fought on the battlefield of Hastings in the 11th century (I'm not joking).
http://www.houseofnames.com/fc.asp?sId=&s=cheney

Figure out why Cheney, who is not Jewish, is so solidly in the Zionist camp, and you have figured out everything. IMO.

Could the common denominator be Freemasonry?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...;#entry10753028

Dick Cheney - Vice President of the United States of America and Master Mason. Brother Cheney is the highest ranking US government official who is also a Freemason.

Return to the Table of Contents: ---> Harry S Truman Lodge

� Copyright notice - Unless otherwise noted, the contents of this entire web site are copyrighted as of May 31, 2002 by the Harry S Truman Lodge #1066 F&AM - You may not copy anything unless you obtain prior written permission of the Master of the Lodge.

This post has been edited by Quest: May 13 2010, 04:01 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 13 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

This is just my (informed?) opinion, of course ...

Freemasonry is an offshoot. The common denominator is the Kabbalistic pagan rites of the northern Levant of 3000 years ago, where the proto-Jews, proto-Vikings, proto-Franks and proto-Huns all were once one.

Freemasonry, like so many organizations, is a window into the "inerds" of the ruling elite, but not really the source. In fact, freemasonry is given more importance than is due - Cecil Rhodes stole the Freemasonic model but rejected it's religious overtones, in creating his 'Rings around Rings' model, which was the basis for the Round Table group and others like the Council on Foreign Relations.

That's what I have been able to pick up ... apparently, Freemasonry is sort of a cousin to the current elite structure.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if Cheney was a Mason. I suspect he's done everything under the sun to try and work his way up the ladder.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 13 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #18

Pan, you ask too many questions and post far to much material for me to respond so if you don't mind, I'll cut to the chase by answering a few specific questions;

Pan asks;
1.) I have my reservation regarding the moon landing, frankly there are too many questions and for this reasons I have my doubts. Do I believe we are being visisted by aliens in UFOs?

2.) It very possible that our species might have been genetically engineered by aliens, or Gods, Astronauts, what ever you wish to call them.

3.) Can I ask you, do you believe in God?

4.) Is Alex Jones CIA?

Quest replies;
1.) I believe the UFO phenomenon is and has been man-made since day one. The John Lear thread contains what I feel overwhelming evidence to suggect that UFOs are the "external threat" that Ronald Regan and Kissinger spoke of when they sought reasons for the world to unite. It's no diffent than the "war on terror", "war on drugs", swine flu, chicken flu, west nile virus, global warming and on and on and on.... All fake and contrived.

2.) I have no idea. To the extent that I have no idea, nor does anyone else, and it's virtually unprovable/disprovable, another question using the same logic might be, "Is it possible that Ronald McDonald's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather came to the earth millions of years ago in a giant, magnetic-powered powered sesame-seed bun, farted and created all life on the planet? Unlikely, but who knows for certain?

3.) I am atheistic and do not believe in what I cannot detect with my god-given senses. Irony intended. For what it's worth, I also do not believe in invisible, 50 foot tall, purple and red spotted, 3-eyed chimpanzees that do the cha-cha on platform sneakers. But that's just me.

4.) I do not honestly know. Sometimes I wonder but most times I think he is legit.

Hope this helps.

This post has been edited by Quest: May 17 2010, 10:16 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 15 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 331

cheers.gif

Great post Quest!

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post May 16 2010, 10:06 AM
Post #20

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 11 2010, 03:19 PM) *

because it doesn't accomplish anything.

alex's wife and kids have the 'right to return'.

alex is a zionist, he believes that jewish people deserve to have a homeland in the middle of palestine because there was a holocaust.

alex jones ignores 3rd party candidates and tells his audience to vote REPUBLICAN.

alex jones says "listen folks, i've done the research and there is no way israel was involved in 9/11".....

i went over a lot of this a few weeks back on my show give it a listen :

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-american-...ican-insurgency

ALEX JONES IS COINTELPRO

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 05:40 PM