IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sort Of New, Some advice ???

Kez
post May 18 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,109

Good Morning to you,

I am not so much a 'newbie' to the site, per se, as I have been following the great work of you all for quite some time, and have purchased your dvds as they are released. I am, however, relatively new in posting.

I am from Australia, and I have been reading and researching the gradual unrevelling of facts pertaining to the events of 9/11 since that horrific day. We lost citizens, as did so many other countries, and I feel anger that this whole world re-shaping incident has seemingly been ignored, and any reference to that day is now viewed as taboo.

I want to do more to increase awareness of the truth of 9/11 and simply raise questionable points for others to even begin to doubt what they have been fed by corporate media, but it seems no matter what I say, or how it is phrased, I am labelled "conspiracy nut" and mocked.

How can I guide others to even consider the possibility that what was offered to the world as "the Official Story" should be questioned?

If it wasn't for honest crusaders like yourselves and the multitude of other organisations for the truth, the world might as well just pull a bag over its head and assume the position, 'cos Globalist Elites with their self-serving agenda will screw us all.

Bless you all for your relentless presence, and incredible work.

Kez
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kelana
post May 19 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,052

Hi Kez and welcome...

I'm new here myself. As for:

QUOTE (Kez @ May 19 2010, 02:07 AM) *
How can I guide others to even consider the possibility that what was offered to the world as "the Official Story" should be questioned?

I'm sure the longer standing members will guide you.

Keith

+Quote Post
SanderO
post May 19 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #3

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

The OCT is built on a way too many coincidences.
The OCT account stretches the facts and science in some cases such as the 2.25 second free fall of WTC7 which they refuse to state the obvious explanation.
The OCT came up with an implausible explanation for collapse initiation of the twin towers and ignored the actual collapse.
The OCT managed to hide, withhold and destroy evidence.
The OCT refuses to release the structural plans for the WTC for national security reasons. Ha??
The OCT seems to have blocked any mainstream discussions of the above.
The OCT does not explain the absence of plane parts at the pentagon or Shanksville
The OCT does not provide any photos of the plane approaching and hitting the pentagon
The OCT does not explain the excessive speeds of flights 11 and 175.
The OCT does not provide any security photos from the airports where the hijacking took place showing each of the hijackers and the passengers.
The OCT claimed cell phone calls were made from planes which was impossible.

This list goes on and on and on.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 20 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Welcome to the forums!

Every one of us is effecting everything in the world.
Each one of us, are the eyes and ears of the truth.
Becoming more aware of the deception,
that we have been thrown into.

The internet was originally intended as an information gathering device,
but it has also opened the door to the actual truth and original ideas to be shared, and gathered, world wide, by sentient individuals.

And a sentient individual tends to make more sentient individuals.

and it all begins when one realizes,
what the truth, is not.

lunk

+Quote Post
pan
post May 26 2010, 01:10 AM
Post #5

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

Hello Kez,

I am from Australia too, thanks for coming and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

+Quote Post
KP50
post May 26 2010, 04:15 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

Welcome Kez, or rather welcome to contributing. I am from New Zealand, although a Pom originally.

It is a very interesting conundrum that you raise, the problem of how to communicate your doubts about 9/11 without appearing (to them) to be a wild-eyed loon. The general consensus seems to be that you have to take it slowly, and be patient as not only do people not know all the details of 9/11, they have also forgotten a lot and have the media imprint firmly implanted in their brain. And if people refuse to listen to you - move on to somebody who will.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post May 28 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #7

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

It is a very interesting conundrum that you raise, the problem of how to communicate your doubts about 9/11 without appearing (to them) to be a wild-eyed loon.

Start by saying as little as possible and just say Richard Gage speaks for you. Show them the 2 hour AE911Truth video.

Then make it clear that you do not say "the government did it" but rather there a small cabal who knew the whole plot (say 100), most of whom were rogue government officials who were not carrying out an act of policy.

+Quote Post
michael72
post Jan 7 2011, 02:49 AM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,447

Kez, I tend to cover a lot of ground-maybe too much, but saying little, and lettting Richard Gage talk for you is good advice . A family member likes to do this, give a DVD of AE911truth to a friend or prospective "Truther". She has opened many eyes by saying, "watch this and let me know what you think" Invariably, she has them shocked, they come back and say "Oh my God!, I can't believe. it.but I do believe it" and things like that.

For myself I tend to be aqainted enough that I bring up details as I give a DVD or give website to someone. Also, at least for Americans or anyone really. Those that cannot believe Americans are duped need to see Aaron Russo's, " America Freedom to Fascism". Official website is www.freedomtofascism.com, but its on youtube also. When newcomers see how Americans have been duped and are being set up for a world government by traitors, and how we have been tricked and decieved on other levels, it makes 9/11 easier to believe when they see the pattern of lies is routine. 9/11 is being used as means to implement the NWO.

This post has been edited by michael72: Jan 7 2011, 02:52 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 7 2011, 04:15 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Neither Pilots for 9/11 Truth nor Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth try to affix blame. The first step is everyone understanding that there was a giant crime committed, and that it wasn't committed by 19 Muslims with box-cutters.

Believe me, getting to the "who" is going to be far more daunting than the "what".

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 03:00 PM