IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rationing Us To Death: The Real Green Agenda!, Fraud of global warming

Quest
post Jun 29 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Rationing us to Death: The Real Green Agenda!
http://www.prisonplanet.com/rationing-us-t...een-agenda.html
Neil Foster,
Sovereign Independent
Tuesday, June 29th, 2010

Here we go, not only have we to pay for water contaminated with the toxic chemical fluoride, now we’ve to get used to rationing according to the top ‘climate change’ expert and global warming mouthpiece, John Sweeny. “This is a problem that is going to become more common in years to come. We cannot label one dry summer as climate change. But it is the kind of drier summer we can expect in years to come” he said.

I won’t even bother to give this moron the title ‘professor’ because quite frankly, any idiot who believes that man is causing the climate to change by breathing, despite all the evidence showing nothing of the kind, then to be honest, this fool should be psychiatrically examined to see if he has any modicum of intelligence at all before he’s let loose to indoctrinate children with this utter nonsense of manmade global warming.

How quickly ‘climategate’ and all the other exposed lies and fraud of the ‘climate change’ lobby are forgotten. How quickly they try to sweep the coldest winter in 50 years under the climate change carpet. Instead they keep up the mantra that we must get used to warmer drier summers.

Well, bring it on is all I can say! History shows that warmer weather leads to a world of abundance of food which could, in the right hands, help the poorest in society, particularly those in the Third World to develop their countries to Western Standards. Isn’t that what we should all hope and wish for so that our fellow human beings can simply survive instead of dying of starvation when even today it’s unnecessary and only brought about by corruption and despotism funded by the West, including us folks?

We’ve had warmer summers in the past and we’ll have them in the future in the same way as we’ve had wetter summers in the past and will also have in the future. This is the natural weather cycle of the planet. It has nothing whatsoever to do with CO2 and I openly challenge anyone to show me the evidence to the contrary, including Gormley and Sweeny who continually show their utter ignorance of scientific facts and continue to promote their own fantasy fiction of manmade global warming to the gullible and quite frankly, brainwashed masses.

But getting back to water rationing for a second. Apparently, all of a sudden, at a time when the green lunatics of Gormley and his cabal, who virtually nobody voted for, want to charge us for poisoned water, in one of, if not the wettest country in Europe, hey presto, we have water shortages.

Are the general public, so dumbed down by the fluoride in the water that has been proven to lower IQ’s in children and cause bone cancer amongst other fatal conditions that they can’t see through this blatant propaganda? Are they so stupid to still accept the advice of Sweeny and his cronies who are still pushing the pseudo science of CO2 causing the warming of the planet as fact? If they are, then I’m afraid they deserve every draconian totalitarian piece of legislation coming their way.

Can’t people see that this is simply the start of water rationing whether we have floods, drought or famine? This is part of the real ‘green agenda’ whereby everything will be rationed, not just water, but food as well.

We are in a war scenario folks and the war is on us, the ordinary human beings who inhabit this beautiful planet. It’s being perpetrated on us by a group of psychopathic lunatics who use fanatics like Communist educated John Gormley and his cabal, to push this agenda which is nothing short of EUGENICS.

Read the quote below VERY CAREFULLY. It is in plain English and very easy to understand.

“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”

- Club of Rome,
Premier Environmental Think-Tank,
Consultants to The United Nations.

This group of fanatics, including Al Gore who is a long time member, as they say themselves, are the PREMIER think-tank to the United Nations which is simply another UNELECTED globalist EUGENICS organisation and a precursor to a TOTALITARIAN WORLD GOVERNMENT in the mode of SOVIET RUSSIA or COMMUNIST CHINA!

What this group say to the United Nations are basically ORDERS to the United Nations by the very same banking cartels who are currently raping every single one of us who are not part of their criminal gang.

Look at the quote carefully. It states that in plain English, that this group;

“…came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.”

What is there that’s difficult to understand about this sentence? They made the whole thing up folks to bring about a war scenario against humanity because they are only interested in reducing the world’s population by any means possible.

Using the “threat of global warming” they are bringing in draconian environmental laws such as global carbon taxes which we’re already paying in this country despite there being, and I repeat, no evidence of any link whatsoever between CO2 and global warming on the scale proclaimed by morons like Gormley and Sweeny. What about “water shortages”? Is this ringing a bell yet? What about “famine”? I wonder how long it’ll be before we start hearing the ‘food shortage’ drums beating? It’s coming folks unless you wake up and realise that, as they state in the quote above, “The real enemy then is HUMANITY itself”.

In case you’ve forgotten, you are humanity itself! Why would we want ‘anti-humanitarians’ at the United Nations controlling humanity? Seems like a dangerous thing to crave for doesn’t it?

This is the real green agenda. It has absolutely nothing to do with the environment and everything to do with that other pseudo science “EUGENICS”.

Anyone who thinks that slaughterers like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Polpot etc were rogue fanatics who just wanted to kill alot of people need to study history a little more. If you do you’ll find that the ideas of these psychopaths were given to them by the establishment in London and New York well before World War II.

The real maniacs and future mass murderers are in our midst today camouflaging themselves in a green flag and environmental rhetoric and have been placed in positions of power, not by voters, but by the powerful vested interests who really do run the world, namely the banking families and in particular the Rockefeller family who have been promoting EUGENICS for over a century, including the funding of Hitler’s Eugenics programs, many Eugenics Societies which they still fund to this day.

Bill Gates, whose father worked for the Rockefeller family, is advocating, live on camera that vaccinations can be used to reduce population by 15%. That would be a good start according to him. He’s also promoting GMO foods, another project of the Rockefeller family’s EUGENICS program, which have been PROOVEN to damage human health in a variety of ways including sterilisation similar to the effects of vaccinations.

Why do you think Bill Gates of Microsoft has been allowed to monopolise the world of computer technology? In my opinion he has a debt to pay to the Rockefeller family for his fame and fortune.

Henry Kissinger, another Rockefeller lackey, wrote NSSM 200 when he was Vice President under Richard Nixon, where he laid out the plan to control the world’s food supply through large agribusiness corporations, such as Monsanto and the other GMO companies, by having the world’s supply of staple foodstuffs like corn, wheat etc in the hands of these corporations, who are themselves owned by the elite EUGENICISTS, whereby they would ration this out to countries on the basis of ever decreasing populations in those countries. If countries didn’t reduce their populations, by ANY means possible, including mass murder, then they would be starved to death regardless.

This will, I’m sure, seem far-fetched to many readers but I assure this is coming unless we stand up and stop the rot where it is starting.

Water rationing sound-bites are only the beginning of a concerted effort to convince the people that rationing is to be the new ‘norm’. This will inevitably expand to food, energy, money and every other basic human need. We are HUMAN BEINGS being treated like DUMB ANIMALS.

When are we going to stand up for ourselves and stop listening to pseudo scientific lunatics like Sweeny and imbecilic morons like Gormley and his green Communist cronies who basically lie through their teeth every time they open their mouths.

These people are working for a criminal cabal whose sole objective is to ELIMINATE every one of us through, as they state in the quote above, “water shortages and famine”.

This is for real folks. These lunatics are already ruling the asylum. Unfortunately the asylum is full of brainwashed people who can’t even seem to draw back the curtains of lies, look through the window and see the clear light of truth shining bright on our beautiful planet.

Wake up folks, the war against you started a long time ago and we’re losing!

This post has been edited by Quest: Jun 29 2010, 03:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 29 2010, 10:37 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

The common enemy of humanity, is the psychopath.

In searching for a cause to divide people, they came up
water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill.

All these dangers, are being created by psychopathic manipulations,
and it is only through peoples' recognition of the psychopaths' attitudes,
and their behavior, that these psychopaths can be overcome.

The real enemy to humanity,
are the psychopaths,
amongst us.

T.H.E.M.
The Hierarchy Enslaving Mankind.

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jun 30 2010, 04:35 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Read the quote below VERY CAREFULLY. It is in plain English and very easy to understand.

“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”
- Club of Rome,
Premier Environmental Think-Tank,
Consultants to The United Nations.

The quote IMO is easy to understand and has been disseminated widely not by accident, It's also no accident that when this crap is read the majority far from being disgusted by it's sentiment actually agree with it. Don't worry about fighting a bunch of little pasty faced white men in baggy boxer shorts, they have the numbers and don't like getting dirty.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 30 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Fear, has always been used to control people.

In a world, with one single, overriding governance,
there is no enemy, and so, nothing to fear.
And no compelling purpose for much, if any, governance.

So an enemy must be created, or the planetary, one thingy
that they have been working towards, for generations,
would become pointless, powerless and ignored.

So, they try to imply, that they, are separate from humanity,
because they are rich, powerful, (inbred), and in positions of power, and influence,
and they are not really those human beings, down there in the mines, at all,
but superior beings, who have evolved themselves, differently.
They actually see themselves as god(s).
This will eventually lead to divisions between themselves,
and, i'm sure, it has in the past, too.

But they're all "aboard" this "idea".
It may be seemingly, innocently, called "green",
but really, it is the ever, ongoing,
great con, piracy.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jun 30 2010, 11:48 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Jun 30 2010, 08:35 AM) *
The quote IMO is easy to understand and has been disseminated widely not by accident, It's also no accident that when this crap is read the majority far from being disgusted by it's sentiment actually agree with it. Don't worry about fighting a bunch of little pasty faced white men in baggy boxer shorts, they have the numbers and don't like getting dirty.

But I wonder if those that agree with the message believe they, that is, themselves, family and friends will be immune to the culling process? More than likely, they "agree" because they think they are safe.

This post has been edited by Quest: Jun 30 2010, 01:45 PM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jun 30 2010, 03:09 PM
Post #6

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Quest @ Jun 28 2010, 01:48 PM) *
But I wonder if those that agree with the message believe they, that is, themselves, family and friends will be immune to the culling process? More than likely, they "agree" because they think they are safe.

Global warming is not a fraud, the science behind the role of GHGs is solid (I have posted links to where you can educate yourself on this point). And I am getting a bit pissed off that you keep repeating this mantra without supporting evidence. Simple quoting alarmist articles about culling and a new world order agenda will not do any more!

Learn about black body radiation and the effect of CO2 causing an imbalace in the heat coming in to that going out, the role of water in the atmsophere and how rising temperatures increase the amount of water in the atmosphere. Learn about vibrating molecules and lapse rates and atmospheric temperature stratification also. That is why global average temperatures are rising, despite the attempts of the likes of Watts et. al. and the cryosphere in general is in a state of melt down. Recent reports from the Arctic alone tell us that huge amounts of volume have been lost and much of what is left is rotten (Goddard at WUWT is in his own melt down phase right now).
See:

Data on ice loss in the Arctic Ocean can be misleading

and

Arctic sea ice graphs

and that is just for starters.

The lower atmosphere is warming but the stratosphere is cooling. That is what satellite data is telling us now that it has been unscrambled from the mess first put about by Christy et.al. That increasing temperature differential would not be if it was down to the sun changing gear.

The seasons are shifting and the natural world is responding with movements of species, those that can, to higher latitudes or altitudes.
There are many other indicators from the natural world alone, I could go on and on but hey, maybe you could educate yourself for a change.

If business as usual carries on much longer then nature will really turn on us and carry out its own cull. How is Vegas and surrounding going to survive when Lake Mead dries up? That may not be as far ahead as once thought.

Remember all the other posts I have made over the months where I have explained the true nature of our understanding, have mentioned those sources which cannot be trusted and why ('The Greening Earth Society' for one that tool of Western Fuels and their idea that increased CO2 leads to more food production it does not in the absence of water and nutrients and the spin off 'CO2 Science' of Sherwood 'I cannot get published' Idso) and the multitude of links to sources of valid information.

What do I see from you again and again? The same old, same old.

Bottom line is global warming and climate change are happening and the science tells us why and it is not due to Milankovich cycles for we are at or near the minimum of forcing from each of these. Neither is it TSI which has been suppressed during the current warming trend of the last few tens of years.

Don't let the MSM of Fox and co. mug you into still believing that it is all a scam. The true scam is that the deniers and delayers have gained such traction with their disinformation which came out of tactics honed by the tobacco lobby. If you do not understand this then go look it up. I have provided links to such in the past. I would have thought even the dimmest of the dim would have caught on by now. Go be an acolyte of Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin if you like but count me out. Denial has already cost us about 15 years of progress to sustainable energy production and usage.

Yes I appreciate that CO2 etc, is not the only way we are FUBARing the planet resource depleation and other forms of pollution are catching up on us. Economic growth on a finite planet is a nonsense, that is the basis of the problem, the way economics is rigged.

This is a serious business and sticking your head up your bum isn't going to help one little bit.

This mean setting the record straight with yourself about Climategat, Glaciergate and Amazongate (note that the Times has had to retract that awful North/Leake article. Also check out that Monckton has been called out on his nonsense by two scientists. I am sure you could find your way to information on all this stuff. That is if you are really interested in finding out the truth.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 30 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Ahh, sheesh, Omega. Global-warming is a scam. Wake up already.

...ice in the Antarctic is at a record high..

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/06/28/sea-ice-news-11/

Please don't interpret this as an invitation to get into an argument about climate change, I have zero interest. Go on spouting your BS that we're all idiots who don't care about the planet, fine. I just wanted to interject, the planet is cooling, not warming. The global-warming hoaxters have been busted, and it seems everyone but you, Omega, got the memo.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jun 30 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #8

Omega, your gripe isn't with me or the warming "deniers", it's with the elite. After all, they told anyone that could read that they would contrive any issue necessary, including "global warming", to usher in one-world-government". Do you not understand the meaning of, "...come up with the idea"?

“…came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.”

Are you calling the person that made the above statement, at a Club of Rome gathering, a liar? blink.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 1 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 28 2010, 06:22 PM) *
I just wanted to interject, the planet is cooling, not warming.

Sources?

See below.

The global-warming hoaxters have been busted, and it seems everyone but you, Omega, got the memo.

No Sanders it is you spreading BS and you consistently make statements unsuported by any evidence. Climategate was a fossile fuel lobby sponsored witch hunt. If you had the decency or courage to research on this then you would discover this for yourself but you just like repeating the same old tired mantra from the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Palin, and even Ann Coulter:

Coulter gets a lesson in hurling invective

As for WUWT (don't make me laugh) and Arctic ice. Have you researched the reality, see here:

When things were rotten: Arctic sees record sea ice shrinkage, headed toward record low volume

and here

Arctic death spiral: Naval Postgrad School’s Maslowski “projects ice-free* fall by 2016 (+/- 3 yrs)”

You realy nead to do some studying of the physics and biology that informs on global warming as the links to David Archer stuff seem to difficult for you try here:

An illustrated guide to the latest climate science

and go here for an overview of all the denier/delayer moles that keep appearing:

Skepticalscience, Getting skeptical about global warming skepticism

and note in particular the sidebar Most Used Skeptic Arguments.

As for cooling see argument 4.

It is you who needs to wise up, and some.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 1 2010, 07:22 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Quest @ Jun 28 2010, 07:39 PM) *
Omega, your gripe isn't with me or the warming "deniers", it's with the elite.

No my gripe is with that portion of the elite who try to preserve the status quo by paying media shills and others to undermine the message well understood since the 1980s that the earth is heating up and the recent accelerated trend in warming is largely due to human influences and in particular GHGs.

What you fail to appreciate is that there is a battle going on between those in high places who have some concern about mankind's future, and of the biodiversity that sustains us and those in the fossil fuel and allied industries who wish to pervert the arguments.

Our view of climate science is rather like a jigsaw puzzle with missing and obscured pieces. Not all pieces are in place and some require more research and it is accepted that the full mechanisms of water vapour and solar influences need more work to fully understand their forcing effects. However enough of the picture has been clear for two decades now to understand that the problem is real and what the overall driver is.

Nay saying the problem is of course comforting but this is to play into the hands of the very people you fear.

Ask yourself why Fox pundits and other media ideologues are so shrill in their broadcasting of stories based on lies and obfuscation.

Don't be a fool. At least check up on the facts yourself. I realise this is difficult here because of the small choir of minds like yours. Minds closed to reality.

What I find disappointing is that none of you seem to bother to actually study the science or read the stuff to which I point.

It would help if you followed links in the posts I make in reply to others. Try it and go search on other older threads for I am becoming weary of supplying links to valid information that nobody bothers to read and yet you few keep coming out with the same ol' same ol'.

WUWT does not count there, remember I pointed out that when you brought up a paper on sea level rise which Watts had managed to mangle - as per the norm there.

Are you calling the person that made the above statement, at a Club of Rome gathering, a liar?

That, AFAIAC is a red-herring.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 1 2010, 07:26 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

i had to build a fire the other morning.

It has been raining almost every day,
and the blue sky is routinely etched in persistent jet trails that eventually ooze bright iridescent cloud, from horizon to horizon,
like we're under some sort of sun-shine restriction.

The rattlesnakes, scorpions, and black widow spiders,
aren't very happy.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jul 1 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Jul 5 2010, 06:02 AM) *
...No Sanders it is you spreading BS and you consistently make statements unsuported by any evidence. Climategate was a fossile fuel lobby sponsored witch hunt. If you had the decency or courage to research on this then you would discover this for yourself but you just like repeating the same old tired mantra from the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Palin, and even Ann Coulter...

Well, I never listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Palin or Coulter, they all rub me the wrong way. So I must be getting it from somewhere else.

As for "spreading" BS, bollocks. Not only is it not BS, I don't do much spreading. I hardly ever post on the topic. Every once in a while I do though, just to let you know I'm still here, O. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 1 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 29 2010, 01:42 PM) *
Well, I never listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Palin or Coulter, they all rub me the wrong way. So I must be getting it from somewhere else.

Like the sources of the echo chamber that is denial ripped apart in these articles:

Media ran with now-retracted attack on IPCC in their assault on global warming science

Christopher Monckton humiliated yet again

be sure to click on the 'others before him' link. Awe heck I'll give it you here:

A Scientist Replies to Christopher Monckton.

As for "spreading" BS, bollocks. Not only is it not BS, I don't do much spreading. I hardly ever post on the topic. Every once in a while I do though, just to let you know I'm still here, O. smile.gif

Get real man, get real.

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jul 1 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #14

Austerity now , austerity now. There is no more serenity we're just all to be austere.

Pronunciation: \ȯ-ˈstir also -ˈster\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin austerus, from Greek austēros harsh, severe; akin to Greek hauos dry — more at sere
Date: 14th century
1 a : stern and cold in appearance or manner b : somber, grave <an austere critic>
2 : morally strict : ascetic
3 : markedly simple or unadorned <an austere office> <an austere style of writing>
4 : giving little or no scope for pleasure <austere diets>
5 of a wine : having the flavor of acid or tannin predominant over fruit flavors usually indicating a capacity for aging

I wonder what happens to the silly little people who were already living with austerity. They might be the overburdon eh.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 1 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Yep, the climate is changing.

Or is being manipulated.
Or it's the sun.
Or all three.

But CO2,
is not the problem,
and a little more, could help towards,
a solution.
Plants, that make oxygen are, right now, on a starvation diet of the food,
that they make the oxygen, that we breath, from.
And that gas is, carbon dioxide.

Perhaps though, if we shielded the Earth in a conductive ionosphere, we could create a Faraday cage, and thus shield the Earth from any huge EMP, or perhaps the results from a CME, from the sun.

...if we could spray, conductive particles, into the upper atmosphere, we could perhaps increase its conductivity, and form an artificial shield.

i wish i could say its just an idea...

i think it's being done, and then there is that heavenly instrument, that angels are supposed to play:

http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/scmag/disp-sc...By=on&Bz=on

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 2 2010, 06:19 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (lunk @ Jun 29 2010, 09:54 PM) *
Yep, the climate is changing.

Or is being manipulated.
Or it's the sun.
Or all three.

But CO2,
is not the problem,
and a little more, could help towards,
a solution.
Plants, that make oxygen are, right now, on a starvation diet of the food,

And your sources for these pearls of wisdom are...?

If you think carefully about those statements as a whole you should realize that it betrays very fuzzy thinking indeed.

Study the science lunk and not that junk stuff pumped out by the likes of WUWT, CO2 Science, ClimateAudit, Morano, Milloy etc all run by and on behalf of idealogues.

Here is a hint of what you should be looking at, if you are interested in the truth that is:

Global Warming Deniers and Their Proven Strategy of Doubt

check out Oreskes latest book:

Oreskes, Conway exposing the Merchants of Doubt

which traces the story of denial about the dangers of tobacco smoke, CFCs and of GHGs and the common thread of lobbies and players that run through them.

Stop being the tool of these odious creatures lunk.

and on ClimateAudit (McIntyre):

Scholars & Rogues Digs Deeper: Who Audits the Auditors?

and we must not forget old Monckton no must we:

Monckton bashing "left" and "right"

and

Monckton launches vitriolic - but harmless - attack on critic

Wake up people. Those whom you fear are controlling you here.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 2 2010, 09:33 AM
Post #17

Omega, 2 questions;

1. Have the elite ever suggested using 'global warming' as a hoax to usher in their NWO agenda?

2. What do you make of the Chemtrail phenomenon?

This post has been edited by Quest: Jul 2 2010, 10:59 AM

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jul 2 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #18

I'm not Omega but I think you might find this article interesting Quest and Lunk, It's from Prison Planet which isn't the BBC so Omega won't like it. laughing1.gif

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists-adm...ial-clouds.html

I have no idea myself, I try not to "believe" anything other than that which can be proven with evidence. The circumstantial evidence supporting these chemtrails is far stronger than the piss weak circumstantial evidence for AGW. At least chemtarails have a solid reproducible mechanism to support their existence.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 2 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Jul 3 2010, 02:00 AM) *
I'm not Omega but I think you might find this article interesting Quest and Lunk, It's from Prison Planet which isn't the BBC so Omega won't like it. laughing1.gif

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists-adm...ial-clouds.html

I have no idea myself, I try not to "believe" anything other than that which can be proven with evidence. The circumstantial evidence supporting these chemtrails is far stronger than the piss weak circumstantial evidence for AGW. At least chemtarails have a solid reproducible mechanism to support their existence.

You beat me to it, T.O. I believe the Chemtrail phenomenon is being used to promote the b.s. idea that planes and car travel are causing the skies to appear "dirty". However, another purpose and maybe the main one is the weaponization of weather.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 2 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

When a cloud, even a small one, blocks the sun, it gets colder.

Are there less or more clouds today,
than yesteryear?

i've noticed considerably more,
mainly caused by airplanes.

Of course, this is just a personal perception.
perhaps a cloud just follows me around.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2014 - 08:51 PM