IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rationing Us To Death: The Real Green Agenda!, Fraud of global warming

Quest
post Jul 7 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #41

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

I mean, could the hoax of global warming not be any more clear than in the following statement by the queen?

The Queen also warned that “new challenges” such as terrorism and global warming had emerged that had “tested this organisation as much as its member states”. On climate change, “careful account must be taken of the risks facing smaller, more vulnerable nations, many of them from the Commonwealth”, she said.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/queen-propagan...-un-speech.html

This post has been edited by Quest: Jul 7 2010, 04:59 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 7 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Jul 7 2010, 09:26 AM) *
?

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/OpticalDepth.html

CO2 is transparent as a gas.
Its' optical depth, is a measure of its opacity,
which, i think, is pretty near zero.

If CO2 is such an insulating gas, to cause global warming,
why isn't it used between double glassed windows,
for insulation?

The world money systems, are being replaced by a world wide, carbon credit ponzi scheme.
The entire justification of this, is somehow linked to the individuals carbon dioxide emissions, presently, in the future, and the past.

This could, possibly, be acceptable, if it was true,
but the theory, is cherry picking the facts,
and inverting their data,
which is just as questionable.

However, regardless, in the meantime, the present economic system, is being taken down, through a permitted, and encouraged, corruption.

The replacement system is already in the works,
so when the present one fails,
there is a new one there already,
to take its' place.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 8 2010, 11:21 AM
Post #43

QUOTE (lunk @ Jul 7 2010, 11:48 PM) *
The world money systems, are being replaced by a world wide, carbon credit ponzi scheme.
The entire justification of this, is somehow linked to the individuals carbon dioxide emissions, presently, in the future, and the past.

Harvard Professor: ‘Exploit Gulf Disaster For Carbon Tax’
http://www.prisonplanet.com/harvard-profes...carbon-tax.html

Top elitist and Harvard Professor Kenneth Rogoff has shamefully called for the BP oil spill disaster to be exploited in order to create political momentum behind a carbon tax, even going to the lengths of embracing the nightmare scenario of hurricanes pushing the oil onshore as a way to create political momentum behind Obama’s dreaded “green economy”.

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jul 9 2010, 01:51 AM
Post #44

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

for insulation?

This could, possibly, be acceptable, if it was true,
but the theory, is cherry picking the facts,
and inverting their data,
which is just as questionable.

However, regardless, in the meantime, the present economic system, is being taken down, through a permitted, and encouraged, corruption.

The replacement system is already in the works,
so when the present one fails,
there is a new one there already,
to take its' place.

--------------------

You're not even wrong Lunk.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 12 2010, 05:52 AM
Post #45

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Jul 5 2010, 07:13 PM) *
I hope you blokes aren't surprised by Omega's allegiances, he has stated all along he believes there are too many of us and constantly derailed the Malthus thread and any other thread that tried to shine some light on his idols. It's only pretty recently that he's dropped all pretense at being a skeptic and has gone flat out on the Suzuki.

That is totally and utterly unwarranted.

Constantly deralled the Malthus thread! I have rarely posted there.

As for going flat out on Suzuki it is you guys brought him into the picture.

WTF are you on?

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 12 2010, 06:12 AM
Post #46

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 6 2010, 02:21 PM) *
Harvard Professor: ‘Exploit Gulf Disaster For Carbon Tax’
http://www.prisonplanet.com/harvard-profes...carbon-tax.html

I have told you before and I'll tell you again, Jones is not what you think he is.

Anybody who considers that BP and the Obama administration created the gulf disaster for purposes of enabling cap-and trade is out of their mind. Besides cap-and trade is not the dreaded carbon tax that helped sink Clinton and which Newt Gingrich played an active role in FUBARing. Go do some recent history lads.

And yeah, I am aware of Ron Paul's recent comments see the expose of them here:

GOP Reps Broun and Paul jump oily shark: BP and Obama conspired on oil spill to push climate bill

Would I be right in thinking that Rand Paul is Ron's lad, what a twerp he appears to be:

Rand Paul refuses to say how old the earth is: “I think I’m just gonna have to pass on that one”

Clearly one of Ihofe's same thinking buddies. You do remember which state Inhofe was Governor of, do you not, and what happened there?

Seriously folks start using your brains to think rather than jump at anything that appears to reinforce your existing prejudices.

You seriously need to start understanding who has hoodwinked you here. Heck you folks were all against the MM such as Faux news and their bigoted pundits and now you are siding with them and acting like them. Sheeeesh!

Cognitive dissonance is alive and well and appearing here.

Now on Climategate, mark this well:

New York Times to media: Exonerations of climate science and National Academy report should “receive as much circulation” as “the manufactured controversy known as Climategate”

Read also my coming reply to Lunk WRT Carbon windows.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 12 2010, 06:37 AM
Post #47

QUOTE (lunk @ Jul 5 2010, 10:48 PM) *
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/OpticalDepth.html

for insulation?

Oh my!

You still have not got the science here have you.

CO2 is not transparent to the longer waves reflected back from the earth's surface.

You play a guitar lunk and should understand how sound waves are propagated and also know that certain notes played by some instruments, or sung, can shatter a wine glass. Think why that is? The molecules in the glass start to vibrate in response and at a certain pitch the inter-molecular forces are overcome causing disintegration of the glass. Glass should be considered as a fluid BTW.

Similarly, certain wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum cause molecules to vibrate. This vibration causes heat which warms up the atmosphere and then the ground. Simple really.

John Tyndall, a nineteenth century British physicist carried out experiments by passing light through a tube with a thermopile detector at the far end to test the infrared absorption powers of various atmospheric gases:

from Wiki:

Tyndall explained the heat in the Earth's atmosphere in terms of the capacities of the various gases in the air to absorb radiant heat, a.k.a. infrared radiation. His measuring device, which used thermopile technology, is an early landmark in the history of absorption spectroscopy of gases.[8] He was the first to correctly measure the infrared absorptive powers of the gases nitrogen, oxygen, water vapour, carbon dioxide, ozone, methane, etc. He concluded that water vapour is the strongest absorber of radiant heat in the atmosphere and is the principal gas controlling air temperature. Absorption by the bulk of the other gases is negligible. Prior to Tyndall it was widely surmised that the Earth's atmosphere has a Greenhouse Effect, but he was first to prove it. The proof was that water vapor strongly absorbed infrared radiation.[9]

full article on Tyndall:

John Tyndall

The reason why CO2 is not used within double-glazed windows should now be clear. CO2 will heat up when exposed to certain wavelengths and thus heat up the surrounding glass and casuse a warming effect rather than a cooling effect. This is why such spaces are filled with an relatively inert gas such as nitrogen.

ATTENTION ALL those who deny the effects of GHGs and the human input:

A Saturated Gassy Argument

and the next part:

Part II: What Ångström didn’t know

Please try to understand:

The science

The role of the think tanks and their agents in confusing you

The fact that Climategate was a hoax manufactured by those think tank agents. These are the same people who you not so long ago were castigating for their role in promoting the 9/11 OCT.

Your brains have been scrambled.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 12 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #48

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jul 5 2010, 04:46 PM) *
They are trying hard to hide the scandal and get past it and pass legislation in various countries to tax us for our CO2 emmissions, but happily they haven't yet duped us all.

But you have been duped. See my recent replies to Quest and Lunk.

Study the science.

Study the history of manufactured doubt about how well understood the science and its ramifications are.

Sure the extent of some of the responses such as magnitude of sea levels and temperature rises and their associated timescales are not clear and depend on our actions, or inaction.

Some parts of Britain have already seen a sea level rise of 15 cm and warming seas are causing a shortage of some species such as sand eels upon which some of our iconic sea birds, e.g. Puffins, depend, the numbers of these birds are plummeting. There are numerous other examples for those with an open mind to appreciate.

Nature is responding. Tell the melting Arctic ice that it is all a hoax. 2010 is already breaking heat records and at a time with lower solar activity.

EDIT
BTW:

Haha ... the "Dalai Lama Centre for Peace and Education"! Kinda like, the "Carnegie Endowment for International Peace".

No the Dalai Lama Centre IS NOT anything like the Carnegie EIP so trying to use that as smoke to cover your misconceptions is absurd.

It's kinda like me writing, 'Sanders is kinda like Tim Ball'.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Jul 12 2010, 07:00 AM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 12 2010, 09:37 AM
Post #49

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Jul 12 2010, 03:46 AM) *
Some parts of Britain have already seen a sea level rise of 15 cm and warming seas are causing a shortage of some species such as sand eels upon which some of our iconic sea birds, e.g. Puffins, depend, the numbers of these birds are plummeting. There are numerous other examples for those with an open mind to appreciate.

15 cm is about half a foot or six inches, that is a lot of shoreline around Britain.
If all the worlds oceans are connected, why haven't i seen any rise in the maximum sea level on the West Coast of Canada?
In fact, at least 2 of the lowest tides in recorded history, have been measured over the last 30 years. Yet the high tide has gotten no higher.
This would mean that sea level is falling, not rising.
As water maintains the same level, on average.

...perhaps Britain is just sinking, into the ocean,
that might look like the sea is rising.

Perhaps Sanders can tell us what is happening with sea levels in Japan?

(edited) plural problem

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 12 2010, 12:06 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (lunk @ Jul 10 2010, 11:37 AM) *
15 cm is about half a foot or six inches, that is a lot of shoreline around Britain.
If all the worlds oceans are connected, why haven't i seen any rise in the maximum sea level on the West Coast of Canada?
In fact, at least 2 of the lowest tides in recorded history, have been measured over the last 30 years. Yet the high tide has gotten no higher.
This would mean that sea level is falling, not rising.

I have indicated before why this could be, the coastline there is rising and clearly faster than sea levels. This could be from two factors - the effects of the nearby active subduction zone, these Wadati-Benioff zones tend to push up the continental crust beneth wich the ocean floor is descending. The other mechanism is isostatic rebound after the ice age gacier retreat.

Here is more on sea change:

Greenhouse gas emissions are rapidly changing the physical properties and key biological process in the ocean. For example, declining primary productivity is affecting ocean food webs, fisheries and the ability of the ocean to naturally absorb and store greenhouse gases.

Other ominous signs loom. Deepwater dead zones have expanded, probably due to both local nutrient pollution as well as climate change. The melting of Arctic sea ice will allow thousands of species from the north Pacific to colonize the Atlantic. This will be the first mixing of the distinct biota of these regions in nearly a million years. Similar changes are expected in Antarctica, where warming is enabling marine predators to invade shallow-water ecosystems for which the freezing temperatures have been an effective barrier for 40 million years.

Read more:

In the oceans, the heat is really on

So many genies are going to be released from the bottle as climate change progresses the question is will civilization be able to respond quickly enough before being disabled by events?

I wonder if crab will still be caught in Alaskan waters? Probably not.

Now see what climate denier Sensenbrenner is spouting about BP and note the shares he has in that company:

Major BP shareholder Rep. Sensenbrenner says BP doesn’t “deserve any type of executive bonuses”

and note this about Fox and the denier backing CEI:

Notes from the Denial Industrial Complex: Chamber of Commerce rents its roof to Fox News, Fox News refuses to critically report on the Chamber

Time to start thinking straight folks. Rationing is something we wish to avoid but the longer inaction is the watchword the more certain such measures will eventually be taken and mostly by mother nature, viz the collapse of ecosystems.

The earth will shed as as surely as she shed other organisms that modified their environment in extreme and self defeating ways. Oxygen sensitive organisms now survive only as extreamophiles. We only escape the effects of oxygen for awhile by using energy to counter entropy. When that process cannot be continued we die, simple.

+Quote Post
DAV_Pilot
post Jul 12 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #51

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 524

Another bit of evidence supporting global climate change has appeared today.

Big Chunk of Ice Breaks off of Greenland Glacier

"While there have been ice breakouts of this magnitude from Jakobshavn and other glaciers in the past, this event is unusual because it occurs on the heels of a warm winter that saw no sea ice form in the surrounding bay," said Thomas Wagner, cryospheric program scientist at NASA Headquarters in Washington, D.C. "While the exact relationship between these events is being determined, it lends credence to the theory that warming of the oceans is responsible for the ice loss observed throughout Greenland and Antarctica."

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jul 16 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #52

Member No.: 107

That is totally and utterly unwarranted.

Constantly deralled the Malthus thread! I have rarely posted there.

As for going flat out on Suzuki it is you guys brought him into the picture.

WTF are you on?

I was on Sudafed because of an evil Tasmanian flu, I'm better now though thanks for asking.

Omega you're fast approaching a place where no comment is unwarranted, your recent defender of the crown effort over British Atomic testing in our atmosphere is a classic example of someone who has either lost the plot or was only pretending to have had any idea in the first place. You say some crap that makes my blood boil regarding what you believe when compared to what we actually know and observe, there must come a point where just as in arguing with a right wing asshole who thought the Bush admin was saving us from Osama we must recognize that arguing with you is just as big a waste of time.
The thing is though your side is running out of time and it probably won't be too long before your team are kicked out and we'll be arguing with a different flavor jackass again.
They really need to pull their finger out and implement the full range of austerity measures they were assigned to do and forget about winning any more terms in office.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jul 16 2010, 07:30 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 1,315

From Omega:
"I have indicated before why this could be, the coastline there is rising and clearly faster than sea levels. This could be from two factors - the effects of the nearby active subduction zone, these Wadati-Benioff zones tend to push up the continental crust beneth wich the ocean floor is descending. The other mechanism is isostatic rebound after the ice age gacier retreat."

"I have indicated before why this could be....."

Only a person who have never learned or desired how to think

for her- or himself could ever dream of writing such drivel.

Such a person get her or his knowledge exclusively from other

sources and make this "learned" knowledge their own without

question its veracity, value or wisdom.

Which means that the total sum of the acquired knowledge in

their possession would be at all time only and solely "second-hand".

it is this kind of people who by far are the most likely to succumb

to the extremely bad influences of "self-importance", "self-admiration"

and "arrogance", followed by a feeling of " superiority".

(A "weedwacker" type would be a 'shinning' example of the above!

.....I deliberately do not mention others much more deserving, as

this would go to far in the context of this thread).

In the instant a person succumb to these influences, she or he

immediately looses any connection to Truth, honesty and justice, as

these terms belong to a much higher and contrary influence than the

one which these poor and lost people have been infected by.

We see this played out again and again on various forums, where an

honest person tries to extract an honest answer from an 'adversary'

but gets nowhere, except for the abuse, obfuscation, ad hominim,

ridicule, spin and downright lies that invariably follows.

These people are Dark, and none will ever get anything good or

positive out of these kind of people for the simple reason that they

would be incapable of it because of their dark inflated ego's.

Even if such a person would know to be in the wrong she or he would

never admit it, as such a thing takes 'goodness' and 'fairness' to do,

which these people unfortunately do not possess.

I do not believe yet that Omega is a downright bad person, but his

claim about favouring "accuracy and honesty" which turned out to be

much less than truthful, indicates to me that he too has been infested

by the bad bug of "self-admiration", while having nothing really to show

for these self-inflicted 'feelings'.

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Jul 16 2010, 07:46 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 21 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #54

Omega, please respond

This post has been edited by Quest: Jul 21 2010, 10:55 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 02:55 PM