IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Stephen Schneider, R.I.P.

Omega892R09
post Jul 21 2010, 12:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

A Eulogy to Stephen Schneider

Remembering Stephen Schneider

Stephen H Schneider - recent talk

Stephen Schneider in 1979

He fought with courage against the illness that was destroying him and at the same time fending of character assassinations from deniers - the usual suspects, one of whom appears to have again stabbed at him when he is gone - that should tell you what sort of person that attacker is.

And before you come on with quotes from Schneider taken out of context then realize I know what that is about and so will you if you bother to study the material via those links.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 21 2010, 01:10 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenman3610

Why does Schneider push the hoax of "fossil fuels"? Of course, that is a rhetorical question because he also pushes the hoax of "global warming".

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 21 2010, 02:12 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 19 2010, 04:10 PM) *
http://www.youtube.com/user/greenman3610

Why does Schneider push the hoax of "fossil fuels"? Of course, that is a rhetorical question because he also pushes the hoax of "global warming".

And your evidence for this all being a hoax is.....?

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jul 21 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,452

Almost everything in this science of CAGW is too overstated - in 1979 Stephen Schneider was telling us the CO2 will rise +20% at the end of century and in middle of 21st century "will double".
In fact now we have 2010 and CO2 have risen 13.7% since 1979, 5.5% since 2000. So he overstated the figure - 2.4 times than actually was the reality.
It reminds me the fishermen who show me using their hands how big the fish they caught was to win attention. It is more like an activism than a serious science...

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 21 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jul 21 2010, 09:11 PM) *
Almost everything in this science of CAGW is too overstated - in 1979 Stephen Schneider was telling us the CO2 will rise +20% at the end of century and in middle of 21st century "will double".
In fact now we have 2010 and CO2 have risen 13.7% since 1979, 5.5% since 2000. So he overstated the figure - 2.4 times than actually was the reality.
It reminds me the fishermen who show me using their hands how big the fish they caught was to win attention. It is more like an activism than a serious science...

Very well put.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 21 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Jul 21 2010, 06:12 PM) *
And your evidence for this all being a hoax is.....?

So let's get this straight... The 911 perps, who also genocided 60,000,000 Russians, Lithuanians, Latvians and Ukranians during the Bolshevik 'Revolution', genocided 1,000,000 plus Iraqis, genocided thousands of Palestinians, killed thousands of Afghanis, genocided over 1,000,000 Vietnamese, Cambodians and Laotians, killed thousands of South Americans via the School Of The Americas, hoaxed the Gulf of Tonkin and Pearl Harbor, massacered 100 plus US Navy sailors in the USS Liberty false flag attack, assasinated Lincoln, JFK, RFK and MLK, hoaxed the NASA lunar landings of the of the 1960s/70s, hoaxed the 1938 "Martian invasion", sprayed the jungles of Vietnam with Agent Orange resulting in massive plant and animal death and devestation as well as the deformities of thousands of Vietnamese and US soldiers' children, deployed thousands of tonnes of 'Depleted Uranium' tipped missles, rockets and bombs spreading radioactive dust not only over the entire Middle-East but also over much of Europe which will result in the deformities of thousands of children for decades to come as well as great harm to wildlife, dropped atomic bombs on Heroshima and Nagasaki killing immediately 350,000 Japanese and causing future generation child deformities and enviromental toxicity for decades to come from radiation and lastly, created the Federal Reserve therefore allowing them to steal billions of dollars from hard-working devoted citizens in order to fund yet even MORE enviromentally destructive wars, because THEY, the 911 perps, are also 'enviromentalists', long concerned of a man-made, .02 percent increase of a harmless gas known as CO2 that all plants relish as their food, who in turn produce oxygen that all life on earth needs to survive?

Is this your assertion? Are you nucking futz?

Illustration of CO2 Contributed by Human Activity: 12 to 15ppmv
http://www.globalclimatescam.com/2009/11/i...2-contribution/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLmLW4k4aI...player_embedded
http://www.globalclimatescam.com

This post has been edited by Quest: Jul 22 2010, 04:46 PM
Reason for edit: embedded video

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 21 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #7

Admins, mods, can someone please embed the above video?

Much thanks! handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 21 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

A one in a million video!
Really shows the CO2 problems' insignificance.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 21 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (lunk @ Jul 22 2010, 03:32 AM) *

It's not even a "problem". It will just mean slightly healthier plants that will in turn produce slightly more oxygen that all living things need. I mean we are talking about an insignificant amount of CO2 here. If CO2 was really a concern, the government would be pushing solars panels for home heating. That alone would reduce human contribution of CO2 to virtually nil. Do we see that happening? No. Why? Because oil sales is the military's life-blood and the psychological arm-twist for war, as in, "Those Arabs are sitting on our oil!". This is why we will see the rebirth of 'peak oil'- to make up for any profits lost in sales by increasing the price per barrel while 'global warming' is pushed which may result in a slight decrease in oil sales.

This post has been edited by Quest: Jul 23 2010, 09:19 AM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 22 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 21 2010, 08:37 PM) *
It's not even a "problem". It will just mean slightly healthier plants that will in turn produce slightly more oxygen that all living things need. I mean we are talking about an insignificant amount of CO2 here. If the enviroment were really a concern, the government would be pushing solars panels for home heating. That alone would redice human contributio of CO2 to virtually nil. Do we see that happening? No. Why? Because oil sales is the military's life-blood and the psychological arm-twist for war, as in, "Those Arabs are sitting on our oil!". This is why we will see the rebirth of 'peak oil'- to make up for any profits lost in sales by increasing the price per barrel while 'global warming' is pushed.

You are right, i should have wrote apparent problem.

The thing is, we know it's part of the agenda,
the current economic system,
is to be replaced by this carbon trading credit scheme.
i'm sure all the details have already been worked out.

The problem is that the reasons given for this
carbon-credit-swapping-capping-trading economic, replacement, system,
have been found to be more than questionable.

i haven't heard of Stephen Schneider before,
i think he sounded genuinely concerned about the future,
and had the best of intentions.
R.I.P.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 22 2010, 07:06 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jul 19 2010, 07:11 PM) *

And that quote comes from where?

Taking stuff out of context is a recognised denier trick done by Plimer, Monckton and Lomborg to name but three.

Whatever.

And you remind me of the blind man who cannot recognise that he is touching an elephant because he is only holding the tail.

You may well be an exceptionally gifted particle physicist but unfortunately you seem oblivious of the other multiple strands of evidence which support the fact that global warming is real and already creating demonstrable climate change. Explain otherwise the melting of the cryosphere, changing precipitation patterns, migration of species with the extinction of those which cannot.

Myopia seems rampant around here.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 22 2010, 07:17 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 20 2010, 01:37 AM) *
It's not even a "problem". It will just mean slightly healthier plants that will in turn produce slightly more oxygen that all living things need.

That is total and utter BS and is one of the lies spread by the

I mean we are talking about an insignificant amount of CO2 here.

If you had a clue about the physics involved you would realise that the CO2 increase is not insignificant. I have shown you where to go to find out about this but you would rather stick your head up your arse and ignore it and continue your hand waving.

If the environment were really a concern, the government would be pushing solars panels for home heating. That alone would reduce human contribution of CO2 to virtually nil. Do we see that happening? No. Why? Because oil sales is the military's life-blood and the psychological arm-twist for war, as in, "Those Arabs are sitting on our oil!". This is why we will see the rebirth of 'peak oil'- to make up for any profits lost in sales by increasing the price per barrel while 'global warming' is pushed which may result in a slight decrease in oil sales.

That just goes to show how disconnected you are from whats really happening in the wider world on the renewable energy front but at least you seem to grasp that sourcing oil is a bit of a problem. This is why people of vision are trying to combat the disinfo' that is spread by the MM, including that from Fox pundits. Heck. People here were crying out against the rantings of the likes of Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and Limbaugh (not forgetting 'Hockey Mom' Palin) but now you are agreeing with them.

To myopia add cognitive dissonance.

It is you who seems to be nucking futz.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 22 2010, 07:25 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 20 2010, 12:26 AM) *
Admins, mods, can someone please embed the above video?

Much thanks! handsdown.gif

That video should be embedded alright, in a block of concrete and placed into the ocean crust near a subduction zone.

Why?

Because it is inaccurate, the proportion of CO2 from human activity, and misleading because it bypasses atmospheric science. It is nowt but propaganda.

If you want to believe Voodoo Science then do so Quest but don't try to encourage others to make the same mistake.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jul 22 2010, 07:26 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (lunk @ Jul 20 2010, 01:32 AM) *

Works on peoples ignorance, don't fall for it.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 22 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #15

Omega, not for nothing, but your posts are taking on the appearance of spam. I'll be ignoring them in the future.

This post has been edited by Quest: Jul 22 2010, 11:27 AM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jul 22 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 315

quest you did one helluva a synopsis, bravo! one thing i don't get is why you bother w/ omega at all? self loathing types are a real downer...i mean... i'm exhaling poisonous gas and so.... therefore you are to...you're bad. what a joke.

that video so rocked..so simple even a complete dolt should get it. co2, plants love it. plants are good. what is not to get???

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 22 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Jul 22 2010, 05:22 PM) *
quest you did one helluva a synopsis, bravo! one thing i don't get is why you bother w/ omega at all? self loathing types are a real downer...i mean... i'm exhaling poisonous gas and so.... therefore you are to...you're bad. what a joke.

that video so rocked..so simple even a complete dolt should get it. co2, plants love it. plants are good. what is not to get???

Thanks, GP. I go after him because I don't want his crap and propoganda to go unchallenged. I am glad he posts here so that when newbies see his junk followed by intelligent replies they'll see 'global warming' for what it is - a farce.

A few more things on this topic of 'global warming'; my argument isn't even whether or not the planet is warming; the problem as I see it is that the "warmers" have hitched the "CO2 causes warming" theory to their belief the planet is warming. My argument is that REGARDLESS of wether the planet is warming, it is NOT a result of the minute amount of CO2 man produces, .02 percent. That's where the warmists screwed up big-time. They have discredited themselves.

That being said, the NWO/911 perps wanted to believe the warmists' CO2=warming assertions (the idea was probably formed by the CIA to begin with and then "planted" in the liberal community) because it helped them in their quest of winding down the economy by eliminating jobs while simultaneously enriching themselves through plan-B, carbon trading and carbon taxes.

Lastly, the NWO/911 perps need to keep the myth of "global warming" alive for plausble deniability should they need to induce a weaponized weather flood (chemtrails\HAARP) on a town or area that has become too aware and too organzed regarding "how things work".

Yes, the myth of "global warming" serves multiple purposes and the 911 perps will do their best to keep it alive.

This post has been edited by Quest: Jul 22 2010, 08:26 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jul 22 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 20 2010, 05:53 PM) *
That being said, the NWO/911 wanted to believe the warmists' CO2=warming assertions because it helped them in their goal of winding down the economy by eliminating jobs while simultaneously enriching themselves through plan-B, carbon trading and carbon taxes.

that's the crux of it. taxes , taxes and more taxes...slavery for everyone except the well heeled.

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jul 22 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Jul 21 2010, 11:06 PM) *
And that quote comes from where?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB2ugPM0cRM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jul 22 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #20

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Jul 20 2010, 10:25 AM) *
That video should be embedded alright, in a block of concrete and placed into the ocean crust near a subduction zone.

Why?

Because it is inaccurate, the proportion of CO2 from human activity, and misleading because it bypasses atmospheric science. It is nowt but propaganda.

If you want to believe Voodoo Science then do so Quest but don't try to encourage others to make the same mistake.

Omega is obviously spending his entire life reading other peoples opinions and
consequently must never have had any desire whatsoever to think for himself.

A person like that, because of a total lack of self-awareness, is therefore completely
oblivious to how they come across, and how others perceive them.
Actually much the same as we see in a bush or cheney kind of person, but also
what we see in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly3wMKDVFWY

Because Omega hasn't read this anywhere, he would therefore be completely
unaware of the fact that all man made gas emissions together with gases emitted
by nature through volcanic eruptions and forest fires etc., all have been depolarized
in the process, e.i., the various form of gases have forever lost their 'vitality' and
can no longer be reused for or to anything.

Some of the particles that makes up the different components in the various gases
separates from each other and return back to the substance they originally came
from, while other depolarized particles are carried away by the Light-ether wherein
they precipitate and eventually dissolves.

This is an ongoing process started with the first forest fires and volcanic eruptions
million of years ago, and continued with first man around the camp fires. Since then,
on the locomotive, in the car or on the factory floor etc. etc..

"Global warming" is not only a huge hoax and scam, but also a result of deep deep
destructive ignorance from people with unnaturally high feelings of self-importance,
self-admiration, self-praise and in some cases, self-interest!

Cheers

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2014 - 12:01 AM