IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Just Saying Hello Here, By Way Of Introduction.......

nanothermite
post Aug 15 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,195

Old time Deep Political researcher and long-time non-believer in the official conspiracy theory/fiction the Govt. gave out on 9-11. See it as a major step along a path a certain group has tried to move the US and the World since WW2 (and before).....and have, sadly, been all too successful in fooling most of the sheeple with their magician's misdirection and propaganda from on high and with the aid of the best Congress money can buy, the Corporate Media which is the government's mouthpiece and at the same time owned by the same interests that own and run much of the government. There have been many turning points downward on this path. I can't name them all. I'd point to the JFK assassination, the MKL and RFK assassinations, the Cointellpro and Operation CHAOS and MKULTRA projects and those like them, the long list of illegal, immoral government overthrows and assassinations, wars for profit [many false-flag], and bankster operations over the last decades. With each, and with 911 we have lost another piece of democracy, freedom and our republic. Many were fooled by Obama. He is yet another piece of the controller's handiwork - as have all Presidents to varying degrees. There is only one party - the American Corporate-Intelligence-Military-Industrial-Media-Congressional Party. All others are marginalized or shot down [literally or figuratively with scandals]. 911 and the Plebs reaction to it, in my opinion will be the Test of whether we survive as a Nation with any semblance of democracy, liberties, freedoms left - or continue our rapid jog toward a police state and worse. I'm American, but had to chose to leave the country shortly after 9-11, but continue the good fight from wherever I am. 911 was an inside job [MIHOP] for a small group LIHOP for a slighly different group [I'd love to be wrong, but don't see any evidence pointing otherwise - though many of the details are being hidden from us on purpose]. For all too many it is just sacrosanct to even question the official fiction, let alone demand the answers and those responsible be held accountable for what they have done to our Nation and to over a million thus far killed [and tortured, imprisoned and impoverished, etc.] in this anti-democratic experiment (the war on [really OF] terror), complete with the inside job anthrax attacks and Un-Patriot Act(ions)....... I could go on...but will leave it at that, for now. Glad to know there are some standing up and questioning. I believe time is short to turn this ship around.......may we prevail; as the alternative is far worse than those who have their heads in the sand think it is to look at where we 'are' and what has already been lost! Nothing has ever been gained by the People without a fight against the powerful interests of Oligarchy and Control - at any time in history and in America's past. We have lost much and will, IMO, have to fight to get it back. The system is not 'self-correcting'. We, the People, must correct it, and now. A small group who are now bleeding everyone economically [as well] have long wanted permanent War - and with 9-11 have found a way to get it. If not stopped, they will destroy all Peace, human life, and life generally on the Planet. IMO.

This post has been edited by nanothermite: Aug 15 2010, 04:17 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 15 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Whew.

It's taken me years to figure most of this out,
...just remember to breathe.

It's all quite mind boggling, at first,
but the same systems, have been going on for years,
and have been following a very ancient agenda.

So, although it is a shock to discover,
it is not something to fear, but something that can, and i think, must be changed.
No government, NGO, or deity, will help.

It's up to us, the aware, to divert its' course.

...if enough people can be made known of it, in time.

cheers.

+Quote Post
nanothermite
post Aug 16 2010, 03:01 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (lunk @ Aug 16 2010, 12:43 AM) *
Whew.

It's taken me years to figure most of this out,
...just remember to breathe.

It's all quite mind boggling, at first,
but the same systems, have been going on for years,
and have been following a very ancient agenda.

So, although it is a shock to discover,
it is not something to fear, but something that can, and i think, must be changed.
No government, NGO, or deity, will help.

It's up to us, the aware, to divert its' course.

...if enough people can be made known of it, in time.

cheers.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has...." - Dr. Margaret Mead

Many feel fear opposing such a powerful and evil cabal; but doing nothing will prove much MUCH worse - and soon! Many feel someone else will surely do it and they can play golf, tennis or sit at the beach or watching TV; if not us, who? If not now, when?! Things are getting VERY bad. Yes, it is a longterm 'project' to reverse the advances gained by the People since the Enlightenment - and hardwon by the People [not granted by the powers that be] in the USA during its history - much now taken back. Few know about the imposition of 'Continuity of Government' on Sept 11 [see especially work by Peter Dale Scott on this matter, called COG], which was surely instituted [superseding the Constitution!!!]...what is NOT known is if it was ever called-off!!!! The way the Govt. is acting IMO indicates it was possibly not...and that we may be in a post-Constitutional era [secretly]. As your signature says: "Wake Up, People" it is up to us alone!!!

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Aug 16 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

welcome aboard nano !

plenty of info here. i can appreciate your zeal, we are the choir!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 16 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forum!

+Quote Post
nanothermite
post Aug 17 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 17 2010, 12:33 AM) *
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks all. I'll look around, learn who the 'septics' are who provoke [if any - very likely] and post here and there.

+Quote Post
Travis
post Jan 20 2011, 03:38 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,587

welcome!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:16 AM