IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Radar Coverage / Radar Time Discrepancies

lurker
post Sep 25 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,061

the last weekend I was listening to peter dale scott's analysis "continuity of government planning" on the "guns and butter radioshow", 14th july 2010. I heartily encourage everyone to listen to it: http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/62560

during this show in the qestions and answers section barbara honegger got the mic and among many things she also mentioned colonel marr who had admitted to lynn spencer (for her book "Touching History: The Untold Story of the Drama That Unfolded in the Skies Over America on 9/11" - which seems to be in line with oct, making everybody a great hero that day) that wargames (emergency response excercises) on that day were on the multiple hijack scenario. marr was the operational director of norad north eastern sector that day.

so out of curiosity I started searching the web for colonel marr whether he is mentioned anywhere else and if this information has found an echo somewhere. my search reveiled no further details in that regard but I found some other stuff that might be - in one or the other way - of use for those people here on this forum with technical background (radar technology).

I found the website of miles kara, former staff member of the Congressional Joint Inquiry and the 9-11 Commission. he still investigates 911 in many regards, especially issues regarding norad, faa, radar-data, audio tapes and stuff related. see his "about me" here

of course he goes along with the oct, but I think he provides information in abundance all over his website (whether true or not that is up to people who know better than me), that could be of interest to many researchers here on this forum.

from all 4 flights I am most educated about flight 77 (thanks to to all of you who produced valuable information over the years), so I also checked out his writings about flight 77. here he also deals with the troubling disappearance of flight 77 from the radar screens and brings up some work of an air traffic controller called tom lusch, who has written a paper in march 1992 for the journal of atc, titled "real targets - unreal displays, the inadvertant supprression of critical radar data". that could again be a very interesting read for the technic-afin people here in this forum.

miles kara is fair enough to admit that the alleged poor radar coverage can not be hold and again references tom lusch

miles kara even has a page on dean john farmer. I don't know whether he is the very john farmer who many of you had a "discussion" with here on this very forum wink.gif

one last outcome of me googling around for a "john farmer": I found a (at least to me, but I am a layman in this regard) very interesting piece of work by some "john S. farmer", who wrote an "appendix" to something I was not able to identify. his work is dated from 15th december 2009 and it deals with time discrepancies between different radar recordings. please forgive me if this is "old" (already dealt with) stuff and also if this john s. farmer is special buddy "james farmer" you maybe don't want to deal with any longer.

it is also interesting to note that the site http://zoesflight.com where his paper is located seems to be abandoned. there is also no link from the starting page to the pdf-file (linked above) which I actually found directly linked from google's search results.

I hope this is something useful in one or another regard.

@admin: if this posting fits better to another sub-forum please move ....

This post has been edited by lurker: Sep 25 2010, 02:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
woody
post Sep 26 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #2

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

Thanks for posting the info, lurker. So John Farmer (911files.info) was still active at December 2009.

Here are my 2 cents. All this technical and mathematical pseudo-analysis cannot obscure the fact that AA 77 was not visible on the FAA radar screens after it vanished at 8:56. It was not flying back to Washington. The proof is simple: the statement of the manager of Washington Center in a call to NEADS at 9:32. Look here:

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2007/08/wh...-after-856.html

Miles Kara is clearly doing a gatekeeper job which is obviously necessary to cope with all the discrepancies which popped up with the many documents released in the last two, three years. I confronted him with the statement of the FAA manager, and his answer was evasive and weak:

We made a separate trip to ZDC on that very point. Iíll have to do some research (assuming the material is available) to provide an answer but my recall is that despite what they said they didnít throw the switches on the consoles. Interesting question and thanks for the interest. Miles

So Kara claims the ZDC manager was talking nonsense in the 9:32 call to NEADS.

In my view all this "radar analysis" is meant to obscure the faking of the RADES data.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 27 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

Thanks Woody, I tend to agree with you. Nice blog, BTW rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:32 PM