IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
We Need To Get A Real Honest To Goodness Airplane Spotter To Help On This One., Is this the 9-11 "chase" plane?

lunk
post Oct 9 2010, 08:05 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

i auto-adjusted the colour only on the enlargement, to highlight the rectangular shapes around the plane, it is there about the plane.
i don't see this effect around other objects in the picture.
The plane in the picture could have been there, and was just enhanced for this picture.

You're asking us to download a huge file just to find this picture of a plane.
And looking at the video, and this picture, and your own words,
makes me have to question doing that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
danp5648
post Oct 9 2010, 02:07 PM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,339

QUOTE (lunk @ Oct 9 2010, 08:05 AM) *
i auto-adjusted the colour only on the enlargement, to highlight the rectangular shapes around the plane, it is there about the plane.
i don't see this effect around other objects in the picture.
The plane in the picture could have been there, and was just enhanced for this picture.

You're asking us to download a huge file just to find this picture of a plane.
And looking at the video, and this picture, and your own words,
makes me have to question doing that.

By auto-adjusting, highlighting and enhancing a rectangular shape around one object you are trying to conduct fraud, a false positive, and misinform with misinformation and lies. How is different from what Popular Mechanics did or the any ANY BBC special does on the subject of 9/11? You are a sociopath working for d-evil.

I don't want you to do anything more and I have called for you removal from the internet and an agent of evil. My only question remains: Who are you working for?

Sociopaths are people without a conscience. They don't have the normal empathy the rest of us take for granted. They don't feel affection. They don't care about others. But most of them are good observers.

A sociopath deceives. They manipulate and deceive and convincingly lie without the slightest second thought. They leave a path of confusion and upset-ness in their wake.

Does this sound like you?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Oct 9 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #23

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Oct 9 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #24

dig deeper
Group Icon

Member No.: 96

dan - tone it down, there's no need to be insulting or accusatory. if you find lunk's attempt to understand this issue inadequate, then go elsewhere for "help". lunk is a moderator at this forum and has earned the trust and respect of the people here that count. it is you who is unknown, it is you whose opening post and whose request was poorly articulated, and it is you whose point (as far as im concerned) is still unclear leaving the reader wondering just what the hell it is you want:

The question was find the plane!

is that a question? where do you want us to "find the plane"? wtf are you talking about? and in the end, who gives a shit what you want? who are you to walk in here making demands and accusations? either show some respect or go peddle your shit elsewhere.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Oct 9 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #25

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

Bravo

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Oct 9 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #26

dig deeper
Group Icon

and one last note dan, based on the title you chose to give this thread,
perhaps you should look to one of these places for help:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sou...gAAAKoEBU_QAlk9

+Quote Post
danp5648
post Oct 9 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (paranoia @ Oct 9 2010, 03:59 PM) *
dan - tone it down, there's no need to be insulting or accusatory. if you find lunk's attempt to understand this issue inadequate, then go elsewhere for "help". lunk is a moderator at this forum and has earned the trust and respect of the people here that count. it is you who is unknown, it is you whose opening post and whose request was poorly articulated, and it is you whose point (as far as im concerned) is still unclear leaving the reader wondering just what the hell it is you want:

The question was find the plane!

is that a question? where do you want us to "find the plane"? wtf are you talking about? and in the end, who gives a shit what you want? who are you to walk in here making demands and accusations? either show some respect or go peddle your shit elsewhere.

What lunk did was edit a photo using auto-adjusting filter, highlighting and enhancing a rectangular shape around a single object to conduct fraud, a false positive, and to misinform with misinformation and thus create lies. Your only defense of this person is this persons history but you fail the SEE or list what he did by name or any of the facts at hand. You dismiss everything and then you single out another fact that has nothing to do with the crimes listed.

If he edited every single one of your photos would you be so kind? I think NOT! Did you ask yourself WHY he did this?? His other photos at photobucket show a pattern of abusing editing software to make falsehoods. Why has he not been stopped? To fail to stop an injustice make you an accomplice.

FIND THE MAKE AND MODEL OF THIS PLANE AND FIND THE KILLERS OF 911 that should have been the title.

This post has been edited by danp5648: Oct 9 2010, 10:30 PM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Oct 10 2010, 05:10 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

QUOTE (danp5648 @ Oct 9 2010, 07:05 PM) *
What lunk did was edit a photo using auto-adjusting filter, highlighting and enhancing a rectangular shape around a single object...

Because i wanted to know why there was a rectangular shape around a curved plane.

i've seen and discovered fraudulent pictures presented to the public before.
And i try to highlight that, in my pictures.

Remember the Norway Spiral?

The pictures and story were a fraud.
All i did was highlight the parts of the pictures presented, that showed this.

i also have discovered a simple method for discovering fraud (added sounds)
in audio recordings, too.

i am not calling the picture you presented of the plane, a fraud,
however i'm not convinced enough, that it hasn't been tampered with,
to download the enormous 25+ gigabyte file, yet.

Has the picture, that you first presented here,
of the plane and the building been changed (re-sized or enhanced)
from the original in the 25+ gigabyte file?

+Quote Post
danp5648
post Oct 10 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (lunk @ Oct 10 2010, 05:10 AM) *
What lunk did was edit a photo using color auto-adjusting filter, highlighting and enhancing, plus adding a rectangular shape around a single object to conduct fraud, a false positive, and to misinform with misinformation and thus create lies.

As you can see below photo none of your additions exist!

Can you show where on this photo anything that shows anything close to your fraud???

I just got a message from my plane spotter friends. reads:

[#432735] PLANESPOTTERS.NET MESSAGE

Usually not a support request we'd answer, but kind of interesting smile.gif

My guess would be an ATA 757 - see for example http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Phot....show?id=067964

Date and location of this photo would be helpful to take a more educated guess.

Cheers,
Thomas

Date: 09/11/2001 Location: Background of North Tower.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Oct 10 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #30

dig deeper
Group Icon

QUOTE (danp5648 @ Oct 10 2010, 01:45 PM) *
As you can see below photo none of your additions exist!

Can you show where on this photo anything that shows anything close to your fraud???

even if you dont highlight the area (by changing its color) as lunk did, a simple increase in the size of the pic, added to a slight gamma adjustment (to the whole pic not just around the plane), reveals artifacts that suggest there was tampering. i dont have photoshop, only irfanview, so i cant apply the same "aliasing" filter that you did. but i know that when i multiply the size of the pic, only the plane has unsual digital "artifacts" around it, while the rest of the sky in the pic does not.

(make sure @tinypic that u click on the pic and get to view the full-sized "raw image")

retard plane - zoomed/increased in size:
http://tinypic.com/r/2l81hg/7

and for comparison a zoom of this original pic:
http://911digitalarchive.org/REPOSITORY/IM...HOTOS/515.pjpeg

zoomed: http://tinypic.com/r/2lwudeq/7

-i dont see any artifacts surrounding the plane in the above pic. so now what?

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Oct 10 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #31

dig deeper
Group Icon

BUT -

lets suppose your pic is authentic and a plane was photographed next to the towers on 9/11 - can you state clearly what you think the implications are? can you define what you mean by "chase plane"?

and can you stop flinging accusations? the next time you do will be your last - i promise. u can run to facebook and bitch and moan about "what this guy is doing to you" here, but in the end anyone who reads this thread can see clearly that:

1- you are rude and out of line
2- you dont know how to articulate your point

+Quote Post
lunk
post Oct 10 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

QUOTE (paranoia @ Oct 10 2010, 12:11 PM) *
retard plane - zoomed/increased in size:
http://tinypic.com/r/2l81hg/7

and for comparison a zoom of this original pic:
http://911digitalarchive.org/REPOSITORY/IM...HOTOS/515.pjpeg

zoomed: http://tinypic.com/r/2lwudeq/7

-i dont see any artifacts surrounding the plane in the above pic. so now what?

"retard plane"!

LOL, now that's a good coinage!

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Oct 10 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #33

dig deeper
Group Icon

that was the original file name for that pic in dan's photobucket - i didnt name it that!
tongue.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Oct 10 2010, 11:31 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

QUOTE (paranoia @ Oct 10 2010, 08:17 PM) *
that was the original file name for that pic in dan's photobucket - i didnt name it that!
tongue.gif

That, is even more hilarious!

i found links to that 26 gig torrent everywhere on the web.
...and not the sort of sites i would want anyone to download anything from.

there is little warning light blinking somewhere,
and it's getting louder.

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Oct 11 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #35

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,909

lunk, stop being such a retard plane and boot yourself off this forum that you moderate.

This is the most comical thing I've seen all day...and I've spent the last 6 hours you-tubing Jerry Springer highlights.

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Oct 11 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #36

I'm not sure about the pictures, but judging by what's on the audio recording, the plane must have been controlled by pilots from the Zeta Reticula constellation.

alien.gif

+Quote Post
danp5648
post Oct 11 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #37

QUOTE (paranoia @ Oct 10 2010, 03:13 PM) *
BUT -

lets suppose your pic is authentic and a plane was photographed next to the towers on 9/11 - can you state clearly what you think the implications are? can you define what you mean by "chase plane"?

and can you stop flinging accusations? the next time you do will be your last - i promise. u can run to facebook and bitch and moan about "what this guy is doing to you" here, but in the end anyone who reads this thread can see clearly that:

1- you are rude and out of line
2- you dont know how to articulate your point

1 - Chris at "beforeitsnews.com" said something about it being the "chase plane" Not me!
2 - Where did you get that 515.pjpeg photo? It looks evil and completely wrong.
3 - Why haven't you seen the "magic wand" function before?
4 - You said "-i dont see any artifacts surrounding the plane in the above pic. so now what?"
5 - "what this guy is doing to you?" I believe its a team effort.

For some strange reason, the production by lurk now has been copied and applied to your efforts. Why did you do that? but before that you said "-i dont see any artifacts surrounding the plane in the above pic. so now what?" The efforts by you and lurk DOES NOT show an increased size of the plane like I show. You BOTH use the same small sized plane. WHY do you both use the same small size plane? Two different efforts would show two different sized planes. How is it that BOTH effort just so happen to use the same exact size plane? On top of that you hide your efforts as links, why did you do that? And they both have the same added artificially add green colored pixels and you tried to hide that effort. I show that brightest part of lurk efforts also show up in your photo.

See -- you didn't even bother to remove ALL the colors from lurk's efforts. BOTH pictures have the same added green pixel color. Again -- I don't believe both efforts are honest and shows clearly a continued cover up.

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Oct 11 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #38

1) By directly quoting something "Chris at beforeitsnews" has said, you are implicitly making an endorsement of that quotation. If you do not align yourself with Chris' perspective, why would you CTRL C - CTRL V what he said?

2) I've never met a photograph that was evil or wrong, but if you believe this to be the case, take it up with the photo, man.

3) I have (at best) a limited understanding of Photoshop, but it seems to me that you are berating both lunk and paranoia for not making use of the 'magic wand' function. How, pray tell, would you have reacted had you been presented with evidence that they HAD altered the images by employing this tool? Does this criticism reveal more about their intentions or yours?

4) You said "-i dont see any artifacts surrounding the plane in the above pic. so now what?"

Excellent. You've successfully demonstrated that you are capable of repeating paranoia's comment, without bothering to elaborate what was wrong with it. Congratulations for confusing me even more...I didn't think it was possible.

5) Accusing two or more administrators at a forum you have only signed up to of conspiring with each other to discredit you is paranoid, egocentric and arrogant in the extreme.

6) Need I step in on behalf of lunk and tell you that there is no letter 'r' in his username? Is that a joke I don't get or something?

+Quote Post
danp5648
post Oct 11 2010, 05:49 AM
Post #39

QUOTE (mrmitosis @ Oct 11 2010, 04:36 AM) *
1) By directly quoting something "Chris at beforeitsnews" has said, you are implicitly making an endorsement of that quotation. If you do not align yourself with Chris' perspective, why would you CTRL C - CTRL V what he said?

2) I've never met a photograph that was evil or wrong, but if you believe this to be the case, take it up with the photo, man.

3) I have (at best) a limited understanding of Photoshop, but it seems to me that you are berating both lunk and paranoia for not making use of the 'magic wand' function. How, pray tell, would you have reacted had you been presented with evidence that they HAD altered the images by employing this tool? Does this criticism reveal more about their intentions or yours?

4) paranoia said "-i dont see any artifacts surrounding the plane in the above pic. so now what?"

1. I had no idea what Chris was talking about, so how could I endorse it?
2. That photo was from a movie which was shown to be layered and edited to death.
September clues goes into details on that one. That shot should include building 7.. right?
3. I also don't use Photoshop and I assumed the "magic wand" in MS Paint is universal and it
shows no tampering which paranoia agreed.
4. paranoia then flip flops on that topic of artifacts, then uses lurks productions as a source
which I prove and back up with new photo showing both - back to back.
5. I also see lots of interest in the "magic wand" photo i.e hits are up. Can I assume a new
production?

The only constant I see so far is misinformation and a continued cover up. I already know the end game. After all the misinformation and botched attempts to screw around my points and photos the admin will delete everything to cover his tracks. The death of truth is only a delete button away and there is no way this much apple picking, denial and falsification could happen under normal conditions. Your efforts have backfired.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Oct 11 2010, 05:56 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

danp5648,
i'm curious why you named your picture "retard plane"?

As your request for us to, "find the (retard) plane", now takes on a new meaning.
It seems to me that, your intentions are to get viewers of Pilots for 9/11 Truth to download a huge torrent file, to look for,
guess what,
your "retard plane".

This single word, that you used, in this way, speaks volumes about your attitude towards the users, and moderators of this site.

i'm closing this thread.

And giving danp5648 a warning.
for showing a lack of respect,
toward the moderators and the users, of P4T.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 04:26 PM