IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wtc 7 Interesting Cuts In The Steel New Photo

Paul
post Nov 17 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi there guys i have just finshed going through a lot of photo's that have just been released as result of a lawsuit against NIST,
the NIST cumulus database includes a lot of pictures and video's thousands of them which are available for download as torrents
many of which have never been viewed by public eyes and interested researchers just up until now.

Here is a link to the page of the torrents that are available just incase anyone is interested in downloading them.

http://911datasets.org/index.php/Internati...udies_NIST_FOIA

Upon looking through the photo's i found a few interesting photo's not too many but just a few and i was looking through
some new photo's of debris pile of seven and found a very interesting photo in the wreckage of a steel beam which is part
of what makes up the perimeter wall columns of seven world trade center and this steel beam has two other beams which are
connected to the vertically standing column and these two horizontal beams are cut at almost equal lengths to where they join
the horizontal standing beam and in my opinion they are cut way to close to the horizontal standing beam and i am thinking
the only reason they are cut this close is because they have been deliberatly cut this close to the steel horizontal standing beam
so want i need is other peoples opinion your opinion on this piece of steel here is the photo.

Now i am going to give a number of reason why i do not think these cut have been made by an engineer during the clean up process.

(1) The position of the steel beams i dont not think an engineer would attempt to cut through the steel because of the position it
is standing along with the rest of steel beams

(2) I think if they wanted to cut up any of these steel members they would probably start cutting the steel down somewhere lower
or at another position i think if they wanted to cut up these steel members so they could take them away they would pull the wall section
down so it is lying on the ground probably with an excavator using steel cables possibly and cut it when it is lying flat on the ground to
make it more accessible and easier to reach.

(3) I doubt whether the cuts are made by an engineer because why would they start cutting there why would they not cut up the rest
of the steel and cart it away instead of cutting a small section of steel and leave the rest there standing no other pieces of the steel look
like they have been cut by an engineer

(4) They steel looks like it is in a dangerous position to cut and could lead to an accident if you tried to cut it in this position
look at the way the debris is piled up at the base obstructing access to the steel members and making it even harder to reach
the only way possible to reach this piece of steel and begin to cut it safely is if you used a cherry picker.

Anyways if you have any more comments to add or reason why they wouldnt cut it please add them i would really appreiate
it if people would comment on this potentially important issue i look forward to hearing you responses and i am also thinking about
posting more pictures for people to look at and examine just for the sake of it.

Cheers look after yourselves Paul

whistle.gif whistle.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Nov 17 2010, 04:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Travis
post Jan 21 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,587

My question is why cut in the first place? Detcharges on the load beams are more than enough.

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Jan 22 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,278

The only way I can see someone cutting the beams like that is to clear debris from above by crane.

Is there no way to date these images so we have a better understanding of elapsed time since collapse?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 03:04 AM