IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Video With Two Loud Booms And Smoke Coming From Ground In The Direction Of Wtc 7, Smoke seen pouring from the base of wtc 7 at the back

Paul
post Nov 18 2010, 04:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi there guys check out this new video on youtube look at 14 second into the video i could swear there is smoke
in the background rising from the ground and i could swear that video where smoke seems to be coming from is the back
of wtc 7 cany anyone confirm that the dark building in the background where the smoke seems to be coming from is wtc 7?
And of course that is not all listen to near the end of the video where the cop is telling the man with the camera to get back all you can
hear is a loud "boom" then another two seconds then another loud "boom" i am thinking that these loud rumbling explosions
are not coming from the wtc twin towers because they seem to be too quiet and seem to far away if they where coming from
the wtc twin towers they would be louder they seem a bit further away, i am wondering if the smoke seen pouring from the base
of what seems to be the base at the backside of wtc 7 could have anything to do with these explosions we are hearing any thoughts
suggestions? and if these explosions are coming from wtc 7 the OCT is rats**t it is completely gone for good, this video seems as though
it could be evidence of explosive devices being detonated from within side wtc 7. Anyone think the smoke coming from the base of wtc 7
at the back has anything to do with these explosion we can hear rumbling through the ground? Even evidence of smoke pouring from the base
at the back of wtc 7 before the second tower has been hit and before any of them has fallen is a very significant piece of evidence that could reveal
other inportant information or even clues as to what happened.

911 Loud noise near WTC Towers basement - WABC Dub1 75.avi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQr6-Uj2uGY...feature=related

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Nov 18 2010, 04:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Nov 18 2010, 05:44 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Didn't hear much in the way of explosions?

The video in the link was shot on the West Street side of the complex, not near WTC 7. WTC 1 is closest to the camera. WTC 2 is behind it and you can see WTC 3 - The Marriot Hotel.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Nov 18 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Nov 18 2010, 08:14 PM) *
Didn't hear much in the way of explosions?

The video in the link was shot on the West Street side of the complex, not near WTC 7. WTC 1 is closest to the camera. WTC 2 is behind it and you can see WTC 3 - The Marriot Hotel.

Ok then what is the building the smoke seems to be coming out of the back of is this wt3 or the Marrioy Hotel because i cant tell
where ever the smoke is coming from seems to from the ground maybe it is coming from the underground parking lot as i understand
there was underground parking level near and at the base of the wtc as well as a subway tunnel for the trains that ran underneath the wtc
complex i am sry for the hassle but i am just trying to figure out where that smoke is pouring from, and also as far as the audio is concerned
there clearly are some type of explosions happening because i can hear them quiet clearly, i have a $60 dollar pair of gaming headphones with
very highly quality sound incuding subwoofers that actually generate surround sound with the headphones, for example i have watched a few movies
especially in particular war movies where there a scenes with gun fire and explosions in the background and i am sitting on my computer next to the
windows and when i watched a movie at a particular sceen with fighting going on i could swear it sound like there was a war going on a few blocks away from my house in the direction of the large cemetary i live near it actually sounded like there was fighting going on so much that i turned in the direction
of where the sound was coming from until i could figure out what was going on, i think that most people who view a lot of these video's dont have decent quality sound system hooked up to their pc or either they have the sound way to low which can effect peoples perception when they hear explosion sounds in the video and think thats not an explosion it is just nothing well anyways that is a different subject matter altogether.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 18 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #4

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

There were explosions because the towers had many things which would explode, transformers, pressurized tanks of refrigerant, even boilers or stored fuel. Supposedly the refrigeration plant for cooling the towers was located in the basement area and that could have machinery etc. which would explode. And there could have been electrical fires which started as well.

The subway tube and the refrigeration plant were under the plaza between the buildings not under them if I recall correctly.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 18 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

There were ALSO explosions because high explosive devices were employed that day. Willie Rodriguez heard one under his feet, while talking to his boss. A few minutes later a worker came up from below with flesh melting off his arms.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Nov 19 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (SanderO @ Nov 19 2010, 09:50 AM) *
There were explosions because the towers had many things which would explode, transformers, pressurized tanks of refrigerant, even boilers or stored fuel. Supposedly the refrigeration plant for cooling the towers was located in the basement area and that could have machinery etc. which would explode. And there could have been electrical fires which started as well.

The subway tube and the refrigeration plant were under the plaza between the buildings not under them if I recall correctly.

Oh please Sander O spare the usual the govt loyalist site duh bunker crap yeah i suppose there was just exploding generators everywhere
like the idiots over at the govt loyalist site think one thing you FAIL to realise and so do the JREFS and other idiot duh bunkers is that the
transformers would have had ciruit breakers on them to stop them overloading and blowing up and catching fire, and i like
it how they are quick to point out how many things could have exploded due to fire, what they fail to realise is the whole building
was not engulfed in flames there where no fires on the bottom floors there where no fires below where the plane went in the only
major fires is the floors the plane hit and maybe some of the ones above it so the only explosions that could have happened due
to the fires where the ones right near the where plane entered and maybe some of the upper floors so any explosions to due to
fire would have to be on the upper floor, YOU CANNOT HAVE THINGS EXPLODING DUE TO FIRE WHERE THE BUILDING IS NOT ANY
FIRE and many of these explosions where hear and witnessed on the lower floors and in the basement so forget about any fire theories
to account for all the numerous explosions its funn how the likes of so many duh bunkers just forget ignore simple facts
Yes electrical fires maybe did cause some explosions, the best way to account for all of these explosions would be falling
debris hitting and slamming as they landed outside the towers, and maybe even debris falling down the elevator shafts inside
the wtc twin towers.

Fine then you can deny the possibility that there may not have been any bombs planted in the towers on 9/11 all you like for all
i care but do not keep bothering me with your crap im getting really sick of it and sick of hearing all the excuses.

9/11 FireFighters - THREE Explosions After Plane Hit WTC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYlEVCpG_0...feature=related

Why dont you try watching this video if you think where no bombs planted in the buildings, what these firefighters say
points directly to the strong possibility of there being bombs explosives planted in the building listen to what the firefighter
at the end with the bloody nose says "Why is he so concerned that other buildings in the area could blow up"? It seems as though
what he witnessed in the towers made him think other buildings could be blown up.

whistle.gif whistle.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Nov 19 2010, 11:16 AM

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Nov 19 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Paul @ Nov 18 2010, 07:16 PM) *
Ok then what is the building the smoke seems to be coming out of the back of is this wt3 or the Marrioy Hotel because i cant tell
where ever the smoke is coming from seems to from the ground maybe it is coming from the underground parking lot as i understand
there was underground parking level near and at the base of the wtc as well as a subway tunnel for the trains that ran underneath the wtc
complex i am sry for the hassle but i am just trying to figure out where that smoke is pouring from, and also as far as the audio is concerned
there clearly are some type of explosions happening because i can hear them quiet clearly, i have a $60 dollar pair of gaming headphones with
very highly quality sound incuding subwoofers that actually generate surround sound with the headphones, for example i have watched a few movies
especially in particular war movies where there a scenes with gun fire and explosions in the background and i am sitting on my computer next to the
windows and when i watched a movie at a particular sceen with fighting going on i could swear it sound like there was a war going on a few blocks away from my house in the direction of the large cemetary i live near it actually sounded like there was fighting going on so much that i turned in the direction
of where the sound was coming from until i could figure out what was going on, i think that most people who view a lot of these video's dont have decent quality sound system hooked up to their pc or either they have the sound way to low which can effect peoples perception when they hear explosion sounds in the video and think thats not an explosion it is just nothing well anyways that is a different subject matter altogether.

We'll you got me on the speaker situation. I definitely have just the crappy ones that came with the computer.

In regards to some of the things that are going on in the video.

The first shot with steam or smoke coming from the ground is south of the Marriot Hotel, near the corner of Liberty and West Street. Then a little further along the cameraman turns around and we see a similar event happening to the north on West Street. The steam or smoke seems to be a lot heavier then you would normally see coming out of these types of vents. ConEd did supply steam to the entire complex for heat and hot water, but it seems to me that there was something more going on here.

Later on this happens again, when WTC 2 collapsed, except there's even more steam/smoke coming out of the stack on the north side.

My guess is that the steam pipes were breaking up when they started blowing up the core columns to bring the building down before and during the collapses.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 19 2010, 05:29 PM
Post #8

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_steam_system.

On Lexington Avenue a steam pipe blew and it left a crater 30' deep in the street.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Nov 19 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (SanderO @ Nov 19 2010, 06:29 PM) *
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_steam_system.

On Lexington Avenue a steam pipe blew and it left a crater 30' deep in the street.

Imagine what you could do with all that steam power if you wanted to blow up a building?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 08:25 PM