IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Perpetrators Left Their Mark?

BlueSky
post Jan 4 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,552

I don't blame any specific group for sept 11 attacks.
But this honestly freaked me out.
Sometimes I put my initials on something when i make something.

But this is quite crazy.

It's from the new york times,
detailed here in its orginal forum post: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17948

Was this marking done before the attacks or after during recovery?

Is it authentic?

dunno.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Jan 4 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #2

religious symbols, star of david and upside down crucifix, looks like they dont like christianity.

Any guesses on how thick this sheet of steel is? looks like a professional cutting job, not done with a plasma cutter, or maybe it was :\ the continuation of the cuts beyond the symbols make it look like a angle grinder or other type of 'saw'

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 4 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I think I've seen this before somewhere.

Religious fruitcakes rule the world. Pity.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jan 4 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

These were cut out of the WTC steel that is stored in Hanger 17 at Kennedy Airport.

The guys cutting the steel were working with the pieces flat on the ground. The cross wasn't upside down then, they were just cutting as efficiently as they could.

However, it is still very disturbing that the people in control of crime scene evidence, thought that it was okay to do this. These crosses and stars were given to family members of people who died at GZ. Notice there aren't any crescent moons? Didn't any Muslims die in the WTC?

+Quote Post
BADBURD
post Jan 4 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,824

Definitely the work of a plasma cutter.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jan 4 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (BADBURD @ Jan 4 2011, 07:50 PM) *
Definitely the work of a plasma cutter.

I had the whole series of pics, that the one above came from at one time. There were other pictures of steel with cut outs and one with a man working on one of the beams.

-------

TRACKING THE PIECES

Juliette Kesseler, 13, of New York, NY, tours artifacts from the World Trade Center being preserved by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

I visited Hangar 17 at JFK Airport in a part of New York City named Queens, with my Editor Suzanne Freeman, and Sonnet Takahisa, the director of education for the National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center site. Peter Gat, an objects conservator, showed us around the 80,000 square feet of 9/11 artifacts, which is not open to the public.

As we entered the enormous space, my heart skipped. Inside were rows and rows of iron bars, strips of long twisted metal, bent in ways that they shouldn’t have been, like a dislocated shoulder. There were twisted bicycles still locked to a bike rack. And stone benches, where I used to sit and eat ice cream at the World Trade Center plaza. Some beams had the word “SAVE” spray painted on them, sending an ironic message. While ironworkers used machinery to cut through the rubble at Ground Zero, other experts were picking and choosing pieces to preserve.

Steel beams and concrete blocks have been sorted, numbered, and catalogued. Sections are divided by wide walkways marked with white tape. While my neighborhood was a messy battlefield after the attacks, this place is extremely neat. I felt as though we had entered a morgue.

We went into a special climate-controlled room with more of the buildings’ remains. Steel beams showed cutouts of crosses, stars of David, and police badges. The cutout shapes were polished by iron workers and rescue crews to give to volunteers and family members of those who died there.

Remembering 9/11

Cross cut from World Trade Center beam given as gift to Sacred Heart students

Even without the gift of a metal cross, students at Stuart Country Day School in Princeton, N.J., are unlikely to ever forget September 11, 2001. But the cross, cut by rescue workers from an I-beam of the World Trade Center's North Tower, is a visceral reminder of both the terror that gripped the nation and its citizens' generous, often heroic, response.

RSCJ

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Jan 5 2011, 12:41 AM
Post #7

Interesting page, although, i cant seem to find anything else about it, theres plenty about the large cross which the whole world saw, but nothing on these cut outs in steel, do you have any more pages which refer to these stars and crosses being made to issue as gifts?

Who authorised the cut outs?

How many cut outs were done?

Isnt it a crime in most modern countries to tamper with evidence at a crime scene, although im assuming it changed from crime scene to rescue then recovery, or maybe it wasnt even a crime scene to start with.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 5 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

In the US, tampering with evidence is a crime ONLY IF you do not work for the government.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 12:47 PM