IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thanks Rob And Others

wilddaddy
post Jan 15 2011, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,553

Rob,

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do. Not new to 911 truth or to P4T, just new to the forum.

Purchased your 5 pack Cd's a few weeks ago and having a slow on call day today so went through three of them (saw most of them online anyway but wanted to support you and wanted to have something to share with my father). They are riveting.

The P4T has always been it for me. Watching the Pentagon stuff today (especially the second one with the CIT footage added on) was just mind numbing. I think the most frustrating thing for me is the apathy among those who should behave otherwise (politicians, police agencies, military,and media)...especially the media!

This has become almost the only issue I care about anymore. And it certainly has become my litmus test for anyone in politics, media, etc. Really, there is enough quality information out there now where it really should be my litmus test for everyone. To think about the amount of violence both physical and mental that is directly related to the events of 911 is staggering. I think it not hyperbole to suggest that even Goebbels would be astonished at the subsequent national cover-up that has ensued since 911.

I am a father of several children, I have a time consuming and demanding career in medicine, and I actually enjoy life (play piano, scuba dive, hanging with the kids and friends,almost became a pilot smile.gif etc.) I am at the point that all of that is for naught if this thing goes unpunished.

I really feel Rob that if I'm feeling this way TPTB need to be worried. Not because I am anybody, but because I am nobody. And if I am feeling this way, I think many, many more nobodies feel the same.

God Bless......

Tim

PS. I had some problems with the CDs in my computer and had to "clean" them several times, just fyi. Also, because of that, I may have missed it but don't remember seeing much about "ground effect" with the Pentagon CDs. I did fly about 30 hours towards my private pilot license but quit for family issues....Ok, I must also admit that I stunk! Could never land the damn thing right, I think because of "ground effect, " never did get that flair quite right. Anyway, I always talk about that in relation to the cctv blurb released by the pentagon. I tell my friends that the video actually "proves" the government is less than forthcoming since level flight at that altitude was impossible due to ground effect. They seem to perk up with that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 15 2011, 09:57 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi wilddaddy,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your support.

I apologize you had problems with your DVD's. Although it is rare, sometimes shipping can cause problems. In the future, just email us and we'll take care of it pronto. Although i am also glad you were able to get them working.

Once again,, welcome.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 08:35 PM