IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
911 In A Nut Shell, What I think happened

elreb
post Jan 17 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

In no way do my conclusions represent the views of P4T

On 911, NORAD was involved in military exercises [war games]…some parts simulation and some parts “Real’ World”.

Global Guardian, Vigilant Guardian, Vigilant Warrior, National Reconnaissance Office drill, Operation Tripod bioterrorism exercise, plus the FBI, NASA and FEMA…all involved

Somewhere in the mix…two to four airframes [that had been modified in the past] were to be flown by remote control to targets within the realm of the War Games. But like the 7/7 London Bombings the exercise went 100% “Real World”.

Backdoor technology allowed and gave these airframes new targets. This is why the transponders were turned off…not to fool the FAA but to fool the military.

Apparently, the takeover of the WTC7/Shanksville airframe didn’t work…so Rudy Giuliani and his handlers went to plan “B” which was “Pull it”.

The Pentagon was a planned flyover using trained military pilots. The unknown object at caused the actual destruction was a planned “Black Operation” outside normal military protocol.

Only a very tight group of people could have been involved in this…some from the Department of War
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 17 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 331

Certainly a plausible scenario.

They haven't called it Dept of War since about 1948 or earlier.

Any approach to WTC7 would have been problematic, IMO, simply because of its relative 'shortness'. Steep approach would have been necessary.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 17 2011, 05:22 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 17 2011, 11:41 AM) *
They haven't called it Dept of War since about 1948 or earlier.

Sure as heck was not defense after 1948…just another…government trick… or words of color…

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 17 2011, 11:41 AM) *
Any approach to WTC7 would have been problematic, IMO, simply because of its relative 'shortness'. Steep approach would have been necessary.

Well these were smart planes with GPS and nothing slowed down WTC1

The Verizon Building was only 32 stories and the upper half was thin.

Piece of cake…in my book…kid stuff...

The brown building should be WTC7

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jan 17 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 18 2011, 07:48 AM) *

In no way do my conclusions represent the views of P4T

On 911, NORAD was involved in military exercises [war games]…some parts simulation and some parts “Real’ World”.

Global Guardian, Vigilant Guardian, Vigilant Warrior, National Reconnaissance Office drill, Operation Tripod bioterrorism exercise, plus the FBI, NASA and FEMA…all involved

Somewhere in the mix…two to four airframes [that had been modified in the past] were to be flown by remote control to targets within the realm of the War Games. But like the 7/7 London Bombings the exercise went 100% “Real World”.

Backdoor technology allowed and gave these airframes new targets. This is why the transponders were turned off…not to fool the FAA but to fool the military.

Apparently, the takeover of the WTC7/Shanksville airframe didn’t work…so Rudy Giuliani and his handlers went to plan “B” which was “Pull it”.

The Pentagon was a planned flyover using trained military pilots. The unknown object at caused the actual destruction was a planned “Black Operation” outside normal military protocol.

Only a very tight group of people could have been involved in this…some from the Department of War

I agree with most of that - except for Shanksville. The degree of pre-planning required to create the Shanksville scene suggests that it was always part of the plan to create a hero story for the masses. WTC7 is strange unless that was pay-off - every building in the WTC block had to be destroyed and WTC7 was relatively far away from the towers. Just thinking aloud.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 17 2011, 07:21 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jan 17 2011, 02:02 PM) *
I agree with most of that - except for Shanksville. The degree of pre-planning required to create the Shanksville scene suggests that it was always part of the plan to create a hero story for the masses. WTC7 is strange unless that was pay-off - every building in the WTC block had to be destroyed and WTC7 was relatively far away from the towers. Just thinking aloud.

I did not actually visit the Shanksville site or any other site at that rate but eye witnesses stated that there was nothing there except for a hole in the ground and a grass fire that could have easily been caused by a small missile.

The pile of junk and plane parts were nearly 7 miles away and easily dumped there by a C-130…

Why was the plane never dug up? What if your mother, father, son, daughter or wife were in that hole…what would you demand?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 17 2011, 07:43 PM
Post #6

If you were talking about the voice communication…it was part of the simulation…

EC-130 have that ability…several were designed for PSYOPs

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Jan 17 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #7

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

This is an interesting theory. Perhaps the commercial flights were real flights but hijacked by the actual alleged hijacker patsies but they were remote controlled into the war games and shot down as assumed inserted targets.

Substitute planes were remote controlled into the towers perhaps with additional explosives or incendiaries as payload. This may have created fires / heat etc which was much hotter than "office or jet fuel fires"

The pentagon was a media show and apparently an attempt to knock off accountants. The data was inserted from a flight simulator... not actual flight data from that day... how are controllers to know where the data on their screens comes from? They can't. But it the DOD spooks know how to insert data onto ATC screens.

If 93 was another show which a hero cover story was created to distract people. No plane commercial jet... but perhaps some plane with remote control was exploded to bits. The hole was like an created by some ordinance dropped there.

WTC 7 was intended to become a raging inferno caused by debris from WTC 1 and then collapse from fire... though it was to be taken out with some sort of engineered explosives. The fire never really was terribly threatening so they decided to go ahead with the plan rather than let it extinguish itself or be fought. Lots of records were destroyed there conveniently....

Apparently gold was taken from the vaults under the towers as pay off for whomever.

Once the cover story was trotted out to the media, everyone jumped on board and if they didn't they were branded unpatriotic. That lasted long enough to get the wars going and shove 9/11 facts down the memory hole of manufactured history.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 17 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (SanderO @ Jan 17 2011, 05:33 PM) *
This is an interesting theory. Perhaps the commercial flights were real flights but hijacked by the actual alleged hijacker patsies but they were remote controlled into the war games and shot down as assumed inserted targets.

Interesting yes...but how did flights that never existed...get hijacked?

How did they bring back to life a plane and the not so dead hijackers?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 18 2011, 01:16 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I've always thought the best tool/friend in untangling the 9/11 hoax is viewing it as an elaborate magic trick. Nothing was as it seemed. Start from there, assume nothing.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jan 18 2011, 07:21 AM
Post #10

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 16 2011, 04:16 AM) *
I've always thought the best tool/friend in untangling the 9/11 hoax is viewing it as an elaborate magic trick.

Yep, every aspect of it reeks of smoke and mirrors, and I don't mean holograms with that latter. Even voices in the street in NYC such as '...that was no American Airlines...' could have been from plants just like 'Harley Man'.

But, speculation only helps as far as pointing to things that should be investigated thoroughly and without prejudice just as Rob and his team and CIT have done. How to follow up and get a real investigation, one with teeth, underway is higher level ball game entirely.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 18 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Well, with regards to Shanksville, this lady's testimony I believe is a major clue as to how the op was carried out in that area. The fact that it's been largely overlooked over the years (myself included), shows just how well oiled the media spin actually is.

As regards the "War Games" (as with 7/7 in London) I personally believe that they were used on multiple levels. Radar, confusion, total control and a means to maybe set "patsies" and innocent civilians up (phone calls - Mark Bingham's "This is Mark Bingham, you do believe me don't you Mom?" always sounded to me like either a coded message or a piss-take).

It's only speculation, and it's good to talk about it, as long as we don't start pinning our flags to it without proof. The bastards have done a good job having us chase our own tails for years.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 18 2011, 12:35 PM
Post #12

That’s perfect OSS…Mrs. Bingham…is that you Mom?

Susan = Small, cylinder shape, spoiler, pure white, fiberglass looking, low noise, missile or 1 manned plane

Gofer 06 was there at 10:03 am…that’s pretty strange too..

Pentagon...

Bobcat 14 and Bobcat 17 = T-2 Buckeyes scheduled flights of the area for a 13 minute period beginning at 9:25

Word 31: B742 [E4B], a NAOC (National Airborne Operations Center) flight, according to the flight strip, that staged at 7:36 hrs. Word 31 was airborne at 9:27.

Venus 22: A Gulfstream 3, airborne at 9:16 on a scheduled flight to West Virginia; it landed back at Andrews at 9:54

Gofer 06: A Minnesota Air National Guard C130H, airborne at 9:33, ultimately an observer to the aftermath of the alleged impacts of AA 77 and UA 93.

Venus 77: B747, airborne under VFR rules at 9:45; it became the “white plane.”

This post has been edited by elreb: Jan 18 2011, 12:41 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 19 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #13

Interesting stuff Elreb! The callsigns do tell a story, for sure.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 19 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 19 2011, 04:29 PM) *
Interesting stuff Elreb! The callsigns do tell a story, for sure.

Pan in mythology was a spirit of “All”…meaning he was recognized as a companion of everyone…

In one form Pan inspired sudden fear in crowded places = panic

In another form Pan inspired seeing all = Panavision

Think about that…in one hand you have the vision to see everything and in the other hand you can create fear…

Fear prevents reason and logic…

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post Jan 20 2011, 12:51 AM
Post #15

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

[quote name='elreb' date='Jan 17 2011, 02:48 PM' post='10793412']

In no way do my conclusions represent the views of P4T[quote]

My enhancements of elreb "conclusions" carry the same disclaimer...
Scheduled, and overseen by "someone" (other than President Bush) in a secure bunker, perhaps?
Global Guardian, Vigilant Guardian, Vigilant Warrior, National Reconnaissance Office drill, Operation Tripod bioterrorism exercise,
did you "forget" to mention CIA, and mercenary (for hire) "corporate related" involvement (ie. Haliburton/Blackwater deritives)?
plus the FBI, NASA and FEMA…all involved...
along with the MSM, NIST, NSA, and Homeland Security.... after the fact, for "investigation" and "cover-up".
I will not speculate about "aircraft" involvement, at this time.
"Backdoor technology" is a good way to describe the possibility of aircraft involvement. Use of radar beacon transponder "switching" for "deception" is possible. However, the "MODE S" datalink capabilities of these transponders, (serial port wireless data link--similar to internet "dial-up"), may have been used for "remote guidance" of the aircraft, through existing autopilot systems.
Don't you mean Larry Silverstein? He doesn't own any part of the WTC, yet he collects TWICE what he insured them for; 7+ BILLION dollars just 3 months prior to 9/11. The PANYNJ has to pay all the NYC taxes on the entire site.... as well as a very stiff DAILY penalty to Larry for every day their "site" isn't ready for him to "rebuild" even taller buildings.
Shanksville, HAH! I refer you back to your forum with lunk concerning "Plate Tectonics".
The surface of the Earth just opened up and "swallowed" that airplane "Whole". It is now flying in the skies, above the "inner crust" of our HOLLOW EARTH!

Only a very tight group of people could have been involved in this…some from the Department of War and the Department of Deception, but most likely those in control at the Department of MONEY!

+Quote Post
Skeptik
post Jan 20 2011, 06:50 AM
Post #16

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,946

Re the alleged comments of Mark Bingham. "Hi Mom, It's Mark..... Mark Bingham".

I ask any guy in this world who has ever spoken to his mom (or dad for that matter) " Have you ever used your surname in identifying yourself to them?". It just NEVER happens.

As postulated above, it was either a bad mistake by the impostor, or a coded warning.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 20 2011, 09:34 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Skeptik @ Jan 20 2011, 12:50 PM) *
Re the alleged comments of Mark Bingham. "Hi Mom, It's Mark..... Mark Bingham".

I ask any guy in this world who has ever spoken to his mom (or dad for that matter) " Have you ever used your surname in identifying yourself to them?". It just NEVER happens.

As postulated above, it was either a bad mistake by the impostor, or a coded warning.

cheers.gif

I've tried to imagine any circumstances where I personally would use my surname in identifying myself to my mother. Can't do it. Even in an allegedly highly adrenalized state of mind. The "You do believe me don't you Mom?" and "I'm calling you from the air phone." reinforced my belief that

a) it was done at gunpoint

b) he believed that he himself was part of a "terrorist exercise"

I rule "b" out on the grounds that nobody would put their parents through the ordeal of making them believe that they are going to die just for the sake of a "military exercise".

911Myths claims that ..

No mystery here according to Bingham’s mother, then, who’s surely better placed to address this issue than anyone else. And now, if these phone calls were faked, it suggests the faker had to know Mark Bingham sometimes spoke that way: how likely is that?

There were no personal details or quirks mentioned at all in the alleged phonecall to his mother. She tried to explain him using his own surname by saying that he was a "young businessman". It wasn't a regular occurrence as 911Myths tried to imply. She was rationalizing the "last words" of a loved one.

Nothing can be proved from this but it may be a good indicator of how part of the op was orchestrated.

2cents

ETA: Typos

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Jan 20 2011, 09:36 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 20 2011, 09:55 AM
Post #18

IMO, like all the cellphone "calls", Bingham's was created out of whole cloth, an utter fabrication using modern voice technology.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 20 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 20 2011, 04:55 AM) *
IMO, like all the cellphone "calls", Bingham's was created out of whole cloth, an utter fabrication using modern voice technology.

I agree…I have tried over a dozen times to use a wide range of cell phones and once you are above the towers…they just do not work…

By the way Mrs. Bingham…aah…I mean “Mom” we are all going to die because some rag-head has a 1/2'” razor blade in his hand…zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Jan 20 2011, 02:43 PM
Post #20

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,278

I understand why so many glaring errors can be found in the official story when I consider the prospect that Sept. 11 was just "Biziness As Usual" and one of hundreds of such operations the wizard of oz develops continually for us.

This whole charade smacks of sloppy workmanship by bored participants who didn't think we'd see the magic trick more than once.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 08:20 AM