IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Under Occupation - Global Hostile Takeover (movie), Comprehensive Overview of the Challenges Facing the Planet

mrmitosis
post Jan 30 2011, 07:40 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,909

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCPpHt03-Oo

I'm not sure who compiled this video, but it contains a lot of interesting media clips and other powerful footage.

It's long - over 2 hours. But, particularly in the last 15-20 minutes, there are some very inspiring monologues by (non-corrupt) politicians, military officers and everyday citizens.

It encapsulates and highlights the urgency of what we face NOW.

At the risk of alienating myself in terms of what P4T and the rest of the 9/11 Truth Movement stands for, I'm going to be brutally honest and state my opinion plainly: I think the push for a new investigation is a waste of time.

THIS is the investigation. Absolutely, I applaud and appreciate the efforts of the many experts who have put so much critically important work into demolishing the official story. Literally every human being alive - as well as future generations - is indebted to those professional individuals and organisations committed to pursuing 9/11 truth.

But ENOUGH evidence has been uncovered and disseminated already to demonstrate conclusively that we have been lied to. We KNOW this. None of us would have signed up here, otherwise. Many of the details are likely to remain unknown to us - forever. But the absurdity of the official 9/11 story has been thoroughly exposed, the connection between this event and the threat of corporate global take-over is real, and the implications are terrifying.

It seems to me that too much energy is being put into arguing amongst one another about what can/cannot be proven with the meagre evidence the authorities have left us with. The Truth Movement itself has been factionalised and fractured beyond repair. I'm concerned, because this is potentially distracting us from what I see as being the real battle, which unfortunately will not be won by punching keys on a keyboard.

Exactly how a world-wide resistance effort might be co-ordinated? I'm not too sure. But to me, the operative word is RESISTANCE. It takes courage to stand up to the TSA, the banking cartels, law enforcement, and any other authority which poses a threat to freedom, liberty, peace and prosperity. Egypt, along with several other countries, is already living the nightmare.

More is coming, it will affect all of us, and we better be fucking ready.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jan 30 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

overall i liked it.

a little too much alex jones.
they did fall into the trap of using the wrong definition of anarchy. that was my biggest complaint.
did like the synopsis at the end.

so thanks for sharing, these are truly times that try men's souls.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jan 30 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

Excellent video, thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 12:30 AM