IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: Intercepted - New Release, PilotsFor911truth.org

Rating 5 V

consequential
post Feb 17 2011, 02:51 PM
Post #21

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 27

Excellent job, Rob! So good to see Pilots offering up another superbly researched presentation.. you guys continue to impress me more and more with each new effort - keep up the great work!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bruce Sinclair
post Feb 17 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #22

Core Member

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 3,074

Hi Rob:

Watched the "sneak peek" today and loved it! I am very happy to see that my small monthly contribution is being put to such amazing important work.

Well done!

Fondest regards,

Bruce

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 17 2011, 10:34 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Mindblowing work Rob!

handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
signalfire
post Feb 18 2011, 02:39 AM
Post #24

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,508

From the beginning of the NORAD audio tapes: "I've never seen so much real world stuff happen during an exercise!"

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 18 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

I don't know if these blogs from 2007 are still relevant today but put a bit of meat on the bones of the radar returns, ATC communications and anomalies (here's hoping the blogger "Woody" can shed some light on this here - is he still "active"?)

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2007/08/wh...-after-856.html

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2009/03/du...on-loop-of.html

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2007/04/mi...sh-at-camp.html

Watched the presentation again today. 5 stars man.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Feb 18 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Feb 19 2011, 10:09 AM) *
I don't know if these blogs from 2007 are still relevant today but put a bit of meat on the bones of the radar returns, ATC communications and anomalies (here's hoping the blogger "Woody" can shed some light on this here - is he still "active"?)

I've seen new blogs from Woody within the past couple of months. Pretty sure he is still active.

+Quote Post
wilddaddy
post Feb 18 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 5,553

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Feb 18 2011, 05:09 PM) *

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2007/08/wh...-after-856.html

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2009/03/du...on-loop-of.html

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2007/04/mi...sh-at-camp.html

Watched the presentation again today. 5 stars man.

How are you guys watching it so quickly? I ordered about 10 minutes after it was available and still haven't received it!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 18 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (wilddaddy @ Feb 18 2011, 06:12 PM) *
How are you guys watching it so quickly? I ordered about 10 minutes after it was available and still haven't received it!

I sent out a sneak peak a few days ago.... you should have your DVD today or tomorrow. Check the tracking.

+Quote Post
wilddaddy
post Feb 18 2011, 07:54 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 18 2011, 06:14 PM) *
I sent out a sneak peak a few days ago.... you should have your DVD today or tomorrow. Check the tracking.

No problem. Just looking forward to it....

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 18 2011, 08:14 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (wilddaddy @ Feb 18 2011, 06:54 PM) *
No problem. Just looking forward to it....

Thank you for your support wilddaddy!

Yeah... you should have yours soon. Just keep an eye on the tracking... they're usually pretty accurate. If you have any problems, just let me know....

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post Feb 20 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 3,358

Excellent work, Rob! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 20 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

QUOTE (KP50 @ Feb 19 2011, 12:03 AM) *
I've seen new blogs from Woody within the past couple of months. Pretty sure he is still active.

Is he? Nice one.

The guy seems more informed than anybody regarding the ATC communications. Do you have any links handy KP?

I always got lost trying to piece together the information/transmissions until I saw this video.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Feb 21 2011, 12:01 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Feb 21 2011, 02:37 PM) *
Is he? Nice one.

The guy seems more informed than anybody regarding the ATC communications. Do you have any links handy KP?

I always got lost trying to piece together the information/transmissions until I saw this video.

Well from

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/

you can see all his archived articles. Nothing since November 2010 and he seems to value quality over quantity (which is a good thing).

+Quote Post
Rickysa
post Feb 21 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #34

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

Rob, if you want to merge this with the other thread, please do so...it is just that the presentation is SOOOOOOOOO good, I wanted a new thread to highlight the great work you have done.

It is superb. handsdown.gif

I think you could have made a DVD on the overlapping flight paths alone!!! I've been following this for how many years now (?) and never made that insight.

I think I've watched the animated u-turn about twenty times now.

Awesome overlap of radar/voice/map/etc to make everything understandable.

Folks, scrape up the dinero and support this kind of work. You want to blow the lid off of this whole damn thing (?), well I believe the folks here are going to be a major player in doing so.

Rick

This post has been edited by Rickysa: Feb 21 2011, 05:16 PM

+Quote Post
Ken
post Feb 23 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #35

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,899

Sorry, I'm a non-professional (not even an amateur) with respect to aviation, but I am very interested in the material, and I have to say that if I weren't I would be put off by the dramatic tone of the narrator's voice and the music (at least in the trailer). I would have to say the same thing about collaborating with Alex Jones (or even Geraldo, for that matter) - my guess is that it probably smacks of sensationalism in the average viewer's mind.

+Quote Post
wilddaddy
post Feb 23 2011, 02:38 PM
Post #36

Just finished your video Rob. The phantom flight and the convergences were new to me. There was an excellent youtube video that talked about the flight paths crossing over an air force base. I'll look for the video and post it here if that is OK.

I wish I were an expert at video editing. I have been learning about it the last few months on my MAC and enjoy it immensely but only now do I have an appreciation for how difficult it is.

Rob,
I have no right to ask you this and am embarrassed to do so, but I wish you could make a 20 minute or so condensed version of your CD's. Use this new one as a base. You started to do it with this video but fell short IMHO. When talking about the CIT info., throw the two officers' testimony in ("I would have to have eyes in back of my head for the plane to be there") and then explain briefly why a North path makes the governments case impossible. Definitely throw in the faulty Black Box data. Throw a quick G force lesson/ground effect lesson about the pentagon attack. Please always add the fact that most experienced pilots are unable to hit the towers at max speed, let alone disintegration speed, in simulation. And then end it. Forget the buildings falling at free fall speed. Forget the dramatic voice. Etc.

Rob,
Feel free to travel Europe and enjoy your life and never think about 911 again. You have done more than anyone could or should ever do. You have rapidly become one of my heros and that is a very short list. So please take my comments with a grain of salt.

In my opinion, you have long ago proved, beyond any reasonable measure of doubt, that 911 was some sort of inside job.

Thanks for all you do.

PS. I will post the video here next if I can find it. Please move it if it is inappropriate here.

+Quote Post
wilddaddy
post Feb 23 2011, 02:52 PM
Post #37

This is the video I mentioned. Haven't viewed it in some time but I remember being very impressed with the amount of info covered, in a very short and well done format. I see the guy mentions some mistakes he made and will be doing a new video with the new info. Anyway, for what it's worth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW23PuBKiA0

+Quote Post
remo
post Feb 23 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 3,860

Indira Singh. PTECH.
The consideration of PTECH technologies in the computer systems of all major players allowed interoperability.
Back door real time interactions.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...ress=103x142316

Christopher Bollyn reports the connections of PTECH through Michael Goff.

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Feb 23 2011, 07:16 PM
Post #39

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,508

"Intercepted" looks, from the trailer, to be very professional, and I can't wait to see it. Any idea when you might make the full presentation available for streaming? I would eventually like to get DVDs of all your presentations--all of which, after watching again [thanks again for posting the links, Rob], I found to be very well produced, sourced, and informative. I think I understand most of the stuff concerning the two air-speeds, one in knots and one in Mach, and their reason for being. I am a little confused, though. If I understand this correctly, then, 360 knots is not equal to .86 Mach (if you were to convert both to MPH I think it would help laymen understand and appreciate these concepts more thoroughly); 360 knots is the max operating speed at or near sea-level, and .86 Mach is the Max speed [for the aircraft] at cruising altitudes. If I understand, though, 360 knots is far less fast than .86 mach.
So, those two air-speeds are not the same, correct? It makes sense that you would be able to fly much faster in the thinner atmospheres, and that at sea-level anything over 500 knots would probably cause structural failure.
I watched a show recently[ Discovery Science] in which the commentator speculated that there was a high probability than we now have aircraft capable of hyper-sonic speed--over 5 times the speed of sound. Some believe they've reached up to 10 or 12 Mach! With those kind of speeds, an aircraft could fly from Groom Lake (aka Area 51) to New York City in about 10 to 15 minutes!

The day 9/11 happened I knew it had been allowed, because there's simply no way the most secure and expensive "defense" systems in the world all failed--for a period of two hours--on the same day. That second plane should never have made it to the WTCs; the first plane should have been the 1st & last one to strike. Yet it appears that the only aircraft possibly shot down (UA93) was one way outside its target. BTW, someone posted, on YOUTUBE, supposed communications between VENUS 77 (supposedly the EB4 plane) and someone in air-traffic control. It sounded like they were a bunch of idiots, and not highly trained aviation officials and pilots.

Also, some of the actions of people in our government seem to indicate they were truly frightened (by 9/11) and not "in the know." So, if this was an "inside" job, I think it was very limited in scope. I can't see them getting enough people involved to carry thousands of pounds of thermate or other explosives into 3 buildings. Not impossible, but highly improbable. Of course, three steel-frame buildings all collapsing on the same day is highly improbable, too--especially when it comes to WTC building 7. But I also know humans are very, very bad at keeping secrets...But then again, we didn't find out about Operation Northwoods until 40 years after it was rejected. And so it goes--back and forth. I don't know if a new investigation could prove anything, since so much evidence was destroyed, but there is the big question of why this was allowed, and why weren't the people responsible for the destruction of Federal evidence not prosecuted!

I must say, the aircraft as seen by the naked eye do seem to be moving really fast, but would any of you professional pilots, based on visual observation, put the air-speeds at close to 500 knots? And if so, how did they hit the targets? Is it easier to remote fly an airliner? Or have them "called in" to a specific location by some type of GPS system? Still lots of questions...

But thank you, PF9/11 truth, for your dedication, professionalism, and expert analysis. I'm really looking forward to seeing "Interception."

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Feb 23 2011, 07:22 PM

+Quote Post
Atomicbomb
post Feb 24 2011, 04:04 AM
Post #40

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,870

Outstanding work and the way it was presented helped me to understand some aspects of the possible plane swap very well. A couple new tidbits of info in the presentation for me that I was not aware of. As soon as I get some decent income I intend to purchase the complete pack of presentations! I wish I could be more supportive right now but my belt is super tight.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:05 AM