IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aircraft That Hit 2nd Tower

thingpilot
post Feb 16 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,649

OK, I have just joined the 911 truth movement within the past 6 months. This is my first post on this board so go easy on me if I ask something that has been asked before. I have heard people say that there were no windows on that plane that hit the 2nd tower and also that it had a round blue logo on the forward part of the aircraft. I have never seen a video or pic that had good enough quality to determine those 2 items. What I noticed, besides the hint of some sort of "external equipment" on the belly of the plane is the color. United airlines are painted that purple/blue color on the fuselage belly. The plane that hit the tower looks to be completely grey. Has this been talked about or are all the videos I've seen just so poor in quality that it looks to be grey? Are some United planes grey on their undersides? Can paint scheme be determined by the history of that particular plane?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Feb 16 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (thingpilot @ Feb 17 2011, 06:29 AM) *
OK, I have just joined the 911 truth movement within the past 6 months. This is my first post on this board so go easy on me if I ask something that has been asked before. I have heard people say that there were no windows on that plane that hit the 2nd tower and also that it had a round blue logo on the forward part of the aircraft. I have never seen a video or pic that had good enough quality to determine those 2 items. What I noticed, besides the hint of some sort of "external equipment" on the belly of the plane is the color. United airlines are painted that purple/blue color on the fuselage belly. The plane that hit the tower looks to be completely grey. Has this been talked about or are all the videos I've seen just so poor in quality that it looks to be grey? Are some United planes grey on their undersides? Can paint scheme be determined by the history of that particular plane?

Hello there, Thingpilot

If you Google --Boeing 767 photos, or Boeing United Airlines N612UA, you will find some answers to your questions.
This should lead you into some interesting considerations.

Robert

+Quote Post
thingpilot
post Feb 16 2011, 08:43 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (23investigator @ Feb 16 2011, 03:59 PM) *
Hello there, Thingpilot

If you Google --Boeing 767 photos, or Boeing United Airlines N612UA, you will find some answers to your questions.
This should lead you into some interesting considerations.

Robert

So by the tail number N612UA, Flt 175 should have had the purple/blue fuselage under side. 175 must not be the aircraft that struck the So. tower....I have also been finding theories that NO planes hit either tower ??? There is so much info out there, and mis-info too.... We really need an investigation. Does anyone have any info on a new investigation?

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Feb 16 2011, 09:06 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (thingpilot @ Feb 17 2011, 10:13 AM) *
So by the tail number N612UA, Flt 175 should have had the purple/blue fuselage under side. 175 must not be the aircraft that struck the So. tower....I have also been finding theories that NO planes hit either tower ??? There is so much info out there, and mis-info too.... We really need an investigation. Does anyone have any info on a new investigation?

Yes. --according to the date on photos --showing that 'livery'.
I have read your background --it is very interesting--
Do you have any colleagues --who have worked on the --Global Hawk-- projects??

+Quote Post
thingpilot
post Feb 16 2011, 09:53 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (23investigator @ Feb 16 2011, 05:06 PM) *
Yes. --according to the date on photos --showing that 'livery'.
I have read your background --it is very interesting--
Do you have any colleagues --who have worked on the --Global Hawk-- projects??

No Global Hawk buddies...I worked in Palmdale, CA at Rockwell International. They were bought by Boeing in 1996, which is when I left. I have a bunch of pals that work/worked at Northrop on the B2, Boeing on the ABL (Airborn Laser project). A few of my friends work at Boeing in Everet Wa. now. I knew a bunch of NASA engineers when I was on the Shuttle program but they were more professional friends so I didn't stay in touch with them. One of my childhood friends is a Delta pilot who came over from Northwest Orient.
About 1 month ago I was telling a neighbor about all this 911 stuff and gave him some DVDs. He then informed me his daughter worked in Bldg 7 and helped with triage at the towers untill they were ordered to leave that day. I asked him if she might be willing to talk about it with me. He called me later that day and told me she would, so next time she visits he is going to call me. I have so many questions for her, she will be sorry she agreed to talk to me.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 16 2011, 11:09 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

laughing1.gif

Let us know how that interview with the daughter works out! It will be interesting.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Feb 18 2011, 03:18 AM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (thingpilot @ Feb 17 2011, 12:23 PM) *
No Global Hawk buddies...I worked in Palmdale, CA at Rockwell International. They were bought by Boeing in 1996, which is when I left. I have a bunch of pals that work/worked at Northrop on the B2, Boeing on the ABL (Airborn Laser project). A few of my friends work at Boeing in Everet Wa. now. I knew a bunch of NASA engineers when I was on the Shuttle program but they were more professional friends so I didn't stay in touch with them. One of my childhood friends is a Delta pilot who came over from Northwest Orient.
About 1 month ago I was telling a neighbor about all this 911 stuff and gave him some DVDs. He then informed me his daughter worked in Bldg 7 and helped with triage at the towers untill they were ordered to leave that day. I asked him if she might be willing to talk about it with me. He called me later that day and told me she would, so next time she visits he is going to call me. I have so many questions for her, she will be sorry she agreed to talk to me.

Would it be too much to ask to do a recorded interview or do transcript when you speak with her? Also try asking her what activities where going
on in the months leading up to 911. I want to her all about this conversation.

Thanks Cheers

+Quote Post
Paul
post Feb 18 2011, 03:18 AM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (thingpilot @ Feb 17 2011, 12:23 PM) *

Would it be too much to ask to do a recorded interview or do transcript when you speak with her? Also try asking her what activities where going
on in the months leading up to 911 inside wtc 7 like constructions renovations upgrades people being told to vacate floors. I want to her all about this conversation.

Thanks Cheers

This post has been edited by Paul: Feb 18 2011, 03:20 AM

+Quote Post
thingpilot
post Apr 4 2011, 02:44 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Paul @ Feb 17 2011, 11:18 PM) *
on in the months leading up to 911 inside wtc 7 like constructions renovations upgrades people being told to vacate floors. I want to her all about this conversation.

Thanks Cheers

Sorry it took me so long to respond...
I will ask her....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 05:16 PM