IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New To The 911 Truth Movement, short intro

thingpilot
post Feb 16 2011, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,649

I've become involved in 911 truth for a few reasons. 1st, I feel our government has lied to us repeatedly about everything that happened on Sept 11th. Also the families that have lost loved ones deserve to know the truth as do all Americans. The more I investigate, the more I find things that don't make sense and I am determined to spread the word of what I've learned until I see a new independent investigation conducted. I would hope it would be televised for all the world to see.
Now about me, I worked in the aerospace for 16 years beginning in 1980. I worked at Rockwell international on the tooling for the 757 and 767's, then I transferred to the Space Shuttle program where I worked on all 5 operational vehicles. I was on the original builds of Challenger thru Endeavour. Also I worked modifications on all the orbiters in Palmdale, Ca. I worked on the B1-B program for a few years as well. I have worked as a structure/system mechanic, worked with exotic bonding composites and also as a manufacturing engineer and supervisor. Today I am a gen engineering and building contractor in northern Ca. I own an off road race car that this year will be 911 truth themed. I will pass out free DVDs at the races to whoever wants them and will discuss 911 with anyone interested. I never try to tell anyone that I know what happened because I don't, I just say look at the evidence and draw your own conclusions. 911 is a very sensitive issue, some people don't want to know the truth because they are afraid of what it will reveal. I hope to see alot of politicians and others being charged with treason, also maybe severing ties with the accomplice countries. so much for a short intro........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 16 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Thanks so much for all your effort, Thingpilot! You're doing your civic duty in the process.

Yes, ain't humans funny?

Welcome to the forum. salute.gif

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 17 2011, 08:39 AM
Post #3

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Welcome to the PFT forum and thank you for your integrity. I am an architect since 1970 and have been studying the details of the WTC twin towers. There's lots to learn.

And there's lots of mis and dis information out there mostly from the government but a bit from within the truth movement.

We were definitely lied to about what happened. But actually figuring out what did happen is a complex problem and it requires some sophisticated technical backgrounds... such as yours.

So welcome aboard!

If I can be of assistance please feel free to PM for an email address.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Feb 19 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Welcome to the forums.

We have been at this for years.
The governments of the world have brought about, or allowed, this horrific event, to happen, as an excuse to perform more horrific events.

Many say 9/11 was an inside job, some say that it was an "out-sourced" job,
but anyone who has looked into it, knows that the official story is a fabrication, with a cover-up.

The reasons for this, it now seems to me, is the continuation of a hierarchical inter-generational system of control, and power, over others, with the intention of kicking off, the 21st century,
on a very ancient agenda, toward their continued, domination, over others, in this system they planned and created.

But, this gets a little deeper, than just proving their lies.

We are moving the fear in the people,
to the minds of the so-called authority,
over authorities.
And THEY, are getting fearful.

Take care.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Feb 20 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #5

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

Welcome TP.

Yes, none of the official story makes sense. When i came into
the carnal knowledge of what 9/11 was, it was like someone punched me
in the gut, and to be honest, it sometimes still feels that way. It takes
a great amount of courage and perseverance to stick with it and not
get discouraged. This is more important than my life, my comfort or
my happiness. Dont be intimidated, scared or depressed. This is a war
of information, truth and justice. The America we thought we knew
does not exist anymore, and the only way to get it back and to make
America great again, is for great men to stand up, speak out and
bring about the healing, cleansing changes that only the hammer of truth and justice
can give. I believe America will rise again if we have the courage to face
the ugly 900 lb monster thats in our nations closet.
So much for a short welcome........

Anyway, good to have you here. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Aug 5 2011, 05:41 AM
Post #6

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

QUOTE (thingpilot @ Feb 17 2011, 07:33 AM) *
I've become involved in 911 truth for a few reasons. 1st, I feel our government has lied to us repeatedly about everything that happened on Sept 11th. Also the families that have lost loved ones deserve to know the truth as do all Americans. The more I investigate, the more I find things that don't make sense and I am determined to spread the word of what I've learned until I see a new independent investigation conducted. I would hope it would be televised for all the world to see.
Now about me, I worked in the aerospace for 16 years beginning in 1980. I worked at Rockwell international on the tooling for the 757 and 767's, then I transferred to the Space Shuttle program where I worked on all 5 operational vehicles. I was on the original builds of Challenger thru Endeavour. Also I worked modifications on all the orbiters in Palmdale, Ca. I worked on the B1-B program for a few years as well. I have worked as a structure/system mechanic, worked with exotic bonding composites and also as a manufacturing engineer and supervisor. Today I am a gen engineering and building contractor in northern Ca. I own an off road race car that this year will be 911 truth themed. I will pass out free DVDs at the races to whoever wants them and will discuss 911 with anyone interested. I never try to tell anyone that I know what happened because I don't, I just say look at the evidence and draw your own conclusions. 911 is a very sensitive issue, some people don't want to know the truth because they are afraid of what it will reveal. I hope to see alot of politicians and others being charged with treason, also maybe severing ties with the accomplice countries. so much for a short intro........

Hi welcome mate glad you have jumped onboard has Rob added you to the list of core members? I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Cheers Paul S

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif welcome.gif welcome.gif

This post has been edited by 9/11 Justice Now: Aug 5 2011, 05:42 AM

+Quote Post
N2264J
post Oct 13 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,439

QUOTE (thingpilot @ Feb 16 2011, 04:33 PM) *
I never try to tell anyone that I know what happened because I don't...

I've picked a few fights on other forums by stating: "I don't know what happened on 9-11 and my assertion is that you don't either" then
I tick off a few facts about the fundamental laws of physics or basic police work.

Apparently, this is enough to make people insane. They double down on the denial and attribute every kooky conspiracy theory to me personally.

And it got me thinking - if I were responsible for 9-11 but didn't want to take credit for it, I might create dozens of strawman websites with the most outlandish allegations possible:

- Bush was the mastermind of 9/11
- the WTC was destroyed by laser space weapons
- 9/11 was funded by Jew bankers, whatever

Then I would sit back and wait for thoughtful, intelligent people to debunk these claims knowing that human nature would also paint the legitimate questions raised with the same wide conspiracy brush thereby killing any sincere discussion.

This post has been edited by N2264J: Oct 13 2013, 11:53 AM

+Quote Post
EagleEye
post Dec 20 2013, 10:36 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 7,630

QUOTE (N2264J @ Oct 13 2013, 07:49 AM) *
I've picked a few fights on other forums by stating: "I don't know what happened on 9-11 and my assertion is that you don't either" then
I tick off a few facts about the fundamental laws of physics or basic police work.

Apparently, this is enough to make people insane. They double down on the denial and attribute every kooky conspiracy theory to me personally.

And it got me thinking - if I were responsible for 9-11 but didn't want to take credit for it, I might create dozens of strawman websites with the most outlandish allegations possible:

- Bush was the mastermind of 9/11
- the WTC was destroyed by laser space weapons
- 9/11 was funded by Jew bankers, whatever

Then I would sit back and wait for thoughtful, intelligent people to debunk these claims knowing that human nature would also paint the legitimate questions raised with the same wide conspiracy brush thereby killing any sincere discussion.

I think that's probably pretty close but not quite right. They would have understood rather clearly in the design of the op itself, that the only alternative to the official story narrative would be a "conspiracy" of one kind or another, and that it would bring every fringe nut on the planet out of the woodwork to lay claim to his/her particular interpretation as to what REALLY happened.

They even built in solid rebuttal and objective to nothing less than the laws of physics by inserting plausible deniability or in literary terms the suspension of disbelief by for example having the second building that was hit, lower down, be the first to fall even though the fires had not burned as long, due to the "weight loading" above, where the destruction of the first building to go, sells the destruction of the second one, never mind that the buildings blew up from about the impact area to the ground to within a few seconds of absolute free fall from the same height through nothing but air.

It was an intentional hijacking of Occam's Razor, while leaving gaps in any alternative hypothesis and then into those gaps go all the "conspiracy theories" compliments of whoever works the hardest to put forth their own "theory" generating a whole bifurcation of "theories", whereby the official story would APPEAR to be the only one best able to explain all the "facts" in a consistent and coherent manner, thus winning the war against "conspiracy theories" a terminology much maligned via post JFK psy-ops, as a highly developed "negative" meme in the public consciousness, since no one wants to be called a "loon" or worse, a "conspiracy theorist" touting some outrageous claim or another (if if the government would murder it's own constituents or authorize their murder). Thus, they, the evil geniuses, they mapped it all out, even to the degree that what I'm suggesting here is itself a paranoid conspiracy theory.

It's a psy-op, nothing more. Aside from the murdered, and everything that's ensued in it's wake, that's all it is, nothing more, a Big Lie.

Rational and reasonable people will win this war in the fullness of time and history. We've made HUGE strides since the early days, but now it's time to push on in and through.

And all we need do at this point is to PROVE that the O.S. is a LIE, nothing more. Let us not fall into the "honey pot" that sits at the heart of the gap between the official story and the truth.

It's good to see so many well reasoned people around here. Rational, concerned American citizens brave enough to face the monstrosity in our midst even still to this very day in a way that effects us all like domestic and international spying and all manner of abuses of power, all of it in the name of one thing - 9/11.

Reveal that to be a Big Lie - and everything changes for the better, while putting "them" whoever they are, on notice that history itself will rise up in judgement against them in a tipping point the likes of which only Philip Zelikow would be able to fully appreciate as we step right through the cleft in the wall of their universal prison-grid, into the REAL WORLD as it is, and even as it was on that bright sunny blue skied September morning which they SAY "changed the world". But did it really? If it's a lie then it's transcendent importance and significance and it's power to shape policy and history is destroyed whereby the historical "fulcrum" is taken from their hands and handed over to the little guy, the average Joe, the downtrodden the oppressed, the victimized and the bullied.

Call it a reverse-sting, double-bind, truth psy-op, using theirs, against them. There's terror there in that, but of the right kind and aimed squarely in the right direction.

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone."

I guess that was my introduction as this is my second post.

Been at this since the spring of '02.

It's been quite the ride, but it's starting to clarify itself in so many ways now at least for me.

We've already won this thing and no one realizes it yet.

It's self evident - both the twin towers and now in examining the south tower plane and then over at the Pentagon, Hani Hanjour's top gun piloting skills.

The official story, in the end CANNOT be believed.

They may have think tanked out this entire reaction/response re: "conspiracy theories", but in the end they lost in so far as THEIR story is utterly impossible and which cannot be believed or accepted.

Thus the "9/11 Truth Movement" as nothing but the movement of the truth that the OS public myth is a Big LIE, will be seen in hindsight as the first true patriot movement of the early 21st century.

So now it's all about labeling us "truthers" and referring to the 9/11 truth movement as a group - that's the last "honey potting", but it too will fail just like everything else these evil genius bastards have cooked up.

We win.

Best Regards,

Rob
aka EagleEye

This post has been edited by EagleEye: Dec 20 2013, 10:41 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 07:44 PM