IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Revealed: Air Force Ordered Software To Manage Army Of Fake Virtual People

rob balsamo
post Feb 18 2011, 06:47 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

In the continuing saga of data security firm HBGary, a new caveat has come to light: not only did they plot to help destroy secrets outlet WikiLeaks and discredit progressive bloggers, they also crafted detailed proposals for software that manages online "personas," allowing a single human to assume the identities of as many fake people as they'd like.

The revelation was among those contained in the company's emails, which were dumped onto bittorrent networks after hackers with cyber protest group "Anonymous" broke into their systems.

Manufacturing consent

Though many questions remain about how the military would apply such technology, the reasonable fear should be perfectly clear. "Persona management software" can be used to manipulate public opinion on key information, such as news reports. An unlimited number of virtual "people" could be marshaled by only a few real individuals, empowering them to create the illusion of consensus.

Full article - http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/reve...virtual-people/

Related - Military Report: Secretly 'recruit Or Hire Bloggers'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 18 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Well, now we know how some trolls can post of multiple forums and keep tracking of so many different threads.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Feb 18 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Feb 16 2011, 09:06 PM) *
Well, now we know how some trolls can post of multiple forums and keep tracking of so many different threads.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 24 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #4

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

might explain oddities such as this header:

FORUM ASSIGNED TROLL KX44NM : Supplementry reply: Dateline 5-19-09: Have been quarentined: will report asap:
REMINDER: ALWAYS REMOVE PAGE HEADER BEFORE POSTING:

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Feb 24 2011, 04:27 AM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Feb 18 2011, 11:06 AM) *

Remember "Facfinder General"? Some years ago I've discovered he was able to post piles of lenghty bunk posts full of pictures everywhere around 911 forums, when I've exposed him here, the nick just disappeared, I wonder under which nicknames is the persona here now... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Feb 24 2011, 05:33 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

max headroom....where have i heard that before?

i mean seriously, what kind of stuff could anybody do with an unlimited budget??

anybody heard from dMole or GeorgeHayduke? they still kicking?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 24 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

And now PayPal is revealed to be the tool that it is and has been.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 24 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Feb 24 2011, 03:27 AM) *
Remember "Facfinder General"? Some years ago I've discovered he was able to post piles of lenghty bunk posts full of pictures everywhere around 911 forums, when I've exposed him here, the nick just disappeared, I wonder under which nicknames is the persona here now... rolleyes.gif

How can I forget FFG? I was the object of his 'affection' over on PI before we kicked him off the island and he came over here.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Feb 25 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 23 2011, 01:36 AM) *
And now PayPal is revealed to be the tool that it is and has been.

I am glad you mentioned that. I had what I took to be a bogus email from 'PayPal' right after doing a DVD order here. I hope it was bogus as I didn't even look at it but burned it ASAP.

Be on your guard.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Feb 25 2011, 01:46 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 2,274

More on the Chamber of Commerce including HBGary circus here:

Plan solicited by Chamber of Commerce lawyers included malware hacking of activist computers

here

The Chamber of Commerce's anti-union lawyers solicited "abhorrent" privacy invasions

and here

Chamber of Commerce's lobbyists solicited hackers to sabotage unions and smear its political opponents

EDIT

TAIL PIECE

On the campaign against wiikileaks founder:

Wikileaks Redeemed

Something smells rotten in the State of Sweden, nearly as pungent as the US. (with apologies to The Bard).

EDIT 2

POSTSCRIPT

Picked up from the last comment in the third article link down in the above

frank -- Decoding SwiftHack says:
February 12, 2011 at 3:08 pm
Another thing: It’s highly inaccurate to call Team Themis a group of “hackers” or “security companies”. I propose instead to call them “public relations burglars”.

(Digression) Public relations burglars: Team Themis + US Chamber of Commerce vs. pro-truth movement

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Feb 25 2011, 02:02 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 18 2011, 05:47 PM) *

Manufacturing consent

Though many questions remain about how the military would apply such technology, the reasonable fear should be perfectly clear. "Persona management software" can be used to manipulate public opinion on key information, such as news reports. An unlimited number of virtual "people" could be marshaled by only a few real individuals, empowering them to create the illusion of consensus.

If anyone would like to see this in action, you can visit this link and read through the thread....

CODE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread482380/pg1

(be sure to clear your cookies and perhaps do a scan after visiting the above link. Tons of malware and spyware attached to the above site)

weedwhacker/proudbird/weemad + other socks = all the same person.

trebor/sweetpea/pinch/streetcar/ + other socks = all the same person... Bill Paisley, Currently employed as a Pentagon Blogger, Military Flight school washout.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2012, 02:30 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

I just went over to ATS to have some fun with the Pentagon Bloggers.

I registered "weedwacker" as my userID. (ProudBird/weedwhacker is spelled with an "h").

See how I did that? :-)

Here is the post which they deleted as "off-topic" for those who are interested....

Proudbird just got done posting videos which prove that aircraft can fly within their flight envelope up to Vmo at low altitude. This is very different than the speeds reported on 9/11 which were 110-150 knots over their Vmo.

Here is what happens when speed increases.

This is just one of the many reasons why manufacturers set a Vmo (Velocity Max Operating).

If Proudbird were a real pilot, he would understand this and never post such videos as a comparison as all those aircraft in his videos were within the flight envelope, unlike the aircraft reportedly used on 9/11.

CODE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread482380/pg4#pid13463171

Of course I was subsequently banned, as are all real pilots who expose the BS spouted from ProudBird/weedwhacker.

Can ATS get any more blatant as a Pentagon Blogger haven? Wow... too funny.

For those following, Pentagon Bloggers LOVE to post youtube videos of aircraft flying "fast" at low altitude as "proof" the 9/11 Aircraft can do the same. What they don't tell you is that the aircraft in the videos are all flying within their flight envelopes. Don't be fooled by Pentagon Bloggers and the control of information at ATS.

Of course now "Proudbird/weedwhacker" is getting ready to further libel Ralph Kolstad. Not surprisingly ProudBird/Weedwhacker will never place his name to such claims nor confront us directly... as the coward he is...

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Feb 13 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #13

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,828

Hmm, I find it interesting that the original weedwhacker account is not banned at ATS. I looked. And registering multiple screen names there is a no no.

weedwhacker's Last ATS visit: November 26, 2011

And look who registered Oct 3rd 2011:

Proudbird

Now I am not one much for snooping, but dammit, I don't like to be deceived. And that is a bannable offense, because it is with intent to deceive. I will send a staff alert at ATS on this, but keep in mind if he changed IP's too radically, there's not anything anyone's going to do, because there is not enough proof.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2012, 03:27 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Feb 13 2012, 02:16 PM) *
Hmm, I find it interesting that the original weedwhacker account is not banned at ATS. I looked. And registering multiple screen names there is a no no.

weedwhacker's Last ATS visit: November 26, 2011

And look who registered Oct 3rd 2011:

Proudbird

Now I am not one much for snooping, but dammit, I don't like to be deceived. And that is a bannable offense, because it is with intent to deceive. I will send a staff alert at ATS on this, but keep in mind if he changed IP's too radically, there's not anything anyone's going to do, because there is not enough proof.

The ATS staff know he is one in the same. They don't ban him because ATS is a haven for Pentagon Bloggers. Just the fact that they deleted my post as "off-topic" when in fact it was addressing the topic, while leaving the others which are truly off-topic...posted by those who defend the govt story.... speaks volumes.

ATS staff do not want any real pilot to expose the BS spouted by Proudbird/weedwhacker. They have banned every one of our representatives, and others who arent even affiliated with P4T. I probably have 5 or 6 ID's banned at ATS, none of which fit the definition of a sock as does Proudbird/weedwhacker. Of course if I register my own name i will never get a post in... I like to go over there every once in a while and kick the hornets nest. It's pretty funny how quickly they are there to respond, within minutes if not seconds, and the ban hammer comes down.

Bill Paisley is another one. He is well known as Pinch and trebor... His Pinch name was banned long ago at ATS as he can get pretty vile. But came back as trebor... his same vile tactics are blatant at ATS, but never warned nor banned.

Paisley has like 15 different socks on this forum. Some have been banned, others are still active. Of course he will never come here to confront us anymore as his bullshit was also readily exposed.

If you're really feeling ambitious, post a link to this thread in the ATS thread mentioned above. But be careful, it might get deleted if you're not discrete, at the most, you will be banned as well.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Feb 13 2012, 03:51 PM
Post #15

I request permission Rob to use that picture in a post there, if I may?

whistle.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2012, 03:57 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Feb 13 2012, 02:51 PM) *
I request permission Rob to use that picture in a post there, if I may?

whistle.gif

Use anything you wish from our site. Anything that you see on our site is public domain. Have fun!

If you get a reply (and no doubt you will), feel free to start a thread here in the debate section and one of us will address it.

I just went over to the thread again. I just about fell out of my chair laughing after reading this from Proudbird/weedwhacker.

I want to say that the real (and original) ATS screenname "weedwhacker" was a true and trusted ATS member.

Sadly, he/she is no longer with us.

Many will take up the banner, though, in his/her absence......

Well, at least the 'duhbunkers' over there now understand the guy is a blatant liar as well. Hilarious.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Feb 13 2012, 04:04 PM
Post #17

Well after reading your reply post that got an "off topic", when it DIRECTLY addressed the topic, especially in light of the fact that PB/WW is peddling videos that show planes all operating within envelope....umm...Yeah. I am going to have to agree that something is up. What, I don't know.

But staff alert has been sent, and I have asked that they check as best they can to see if PB=WW.

Dammit, I hate getting caught up in board wars. Sucks for all of us just trying to understand wtf is going on with 9/11.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2012, 04:12 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Feb 13 2012, 03:04 PM) *
Well after reading your reply post that got an "off topic", when it DIRECTLY addressed the topic, especially in light of the fact that PB/WW is peddling videos that show planes all operating within envelope....umm...Yeah. I am going to have to agree that something is up. What, I don't know.

But staff alert has been sent, and I have asked that they check as best they can to see if PB=WW.

Dammit, I hate getting caught up in board wars. Sucks for all of us just trying to understand wtf is going on with 9/11.

Proudbird/weedwhacker has been exposed as one in the same several times at ATS by several different members. ATS staff just delete such posts as either "off-topic" or "9/11 Madness" and ban the individual.

All one has to do to understand that it is the same guy is just read through the ATS thread mentioned above. It's only 4 pages long as of now. Both weedwhacker and Proudbird have posted in the thread. You won't see any change in writing style, nor claims of expertise, nor blatant BS tactics. Proudbird is even using the same avatar as he did when he was weedwhacker at one point in time.

The average layman can see though his BS but cannot quite source the material, this is why they ban and delete all real pilots who expose Proudbird/weedwhacker BS who are able to put him in his place quickly.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Feb 13 2012, 04:40 PM
Post #19

So what is the best estimate of 77's impact velocity?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2012, 04:53 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Feb 13 2012, 03:40 PM) *
So what is the best estimate of 77's impact velocity?

"Estimate" doesn't matter.

The data provided by the NTSB shows 462 knots. If you believe the additional 4 seconds of decode done by "Warren Stutt", the speed is 488 knots. (keeping in mind not even the NTSB has acknowledged such additional data).

This is 112-138 knots over the Vmo of a standard 757.

All of the videos posted by Proudbird/weedwhacker show aircraft at airshows, operating well within their flight envelope. Were they "fast"? Yes, 350 knots is pretty damn fast at low altitude, but it is within the flight envelope as tested and rated for the aircraft.

Can they be compared to the speeds reported for the 9/11 Aircraft? Absolutely not. The L/D Max Chart I posted above (and deleted by ATS Staff as "off-topic"), demonstrates why they cannot be compared.

Drag increases exponentially in relation to speed. Again, this is just one of the many reasons manufacturers set a Vmo, and why you will not be able to find Proudbird/weedwhacker or any of his Pentagon Blogger colleagues to produce any source material in which an aircraft reached such excessive speeds over their max operating limits and held together, remained in control, and/or survived.

See more here...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/wtc_speed_part2.html

(by the way, the above was essentially what I wrote in my second "off-topic" post deleted by ATS staff).

Proudbird/weedwhacker and ATS staff are trying to control the information you see. They are not interested in the truth.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 11:10 AM