IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11gate, "AA77" FDR numerology

rob balsamo
post Aug 7 2011, 04:26 AM
Post #61

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 6 2011, 10:00 PM) *
Rob, he's probably one of those clowns from over at the former Debate Both Sides.

Dont know about where he's from, he hardly posted here, and when he did, he was mostly wrong..., but he sure is a clown...lol

I had a chance to look through more of his convoluted nonsense at ATS.

He claims that the reason my lat/long plot was adjusted to the North side of the terminal is because i didnt use the same eye altitude and elevation on google earth as was on the screenshot on the overlay.

QUOTE (LaBTop Clown @ ATS)
Here Balsamo makes his serious overlay error, note the difference in elevation and eye alt :
281 ft and 13,664 ft in the original, INS-shift plots picture in the second screenshot;
294 ft and 15,933 ft in this third screenshot of the corrected for lat/long plots-overlay on top of that second screenshot picture.

Well first, the elevation has nothing to do with it. The Elev figure is the elevation of the ground and defaults to the center of the screen as your mouse goes off screen. If your mouse is on screen, it will give you the elevation of the ground where your mouse is...

Secondly, eye altitude doesn't matter when you are configuring the plots to the taxiway and runway. His first clue should have been that the lat/long plotted overlay photo was smaller than the whole picture. This is because the eye altitude in the whole picture is higher, so obviously, you'll see more earth than the overlay. Duh...

However, for clowns like LaBTop who havent a clue, i put this together just for him...

Same elevation figure, Eye Altitude within 33 feet, plot lines up for a North push. The data is not from an aircraft which pushed from Gate D26. The data is not from "AA77" as claimed by govt agencies. The data does not support an impact with the Pentagon.

I have also updated the original article to reflect the new photo overlay with same elev and eye altitude figures.

The guy is completely and utterly lost.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 7 2011, 02:42 PM
Post #62

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

It's called "nit picking", and tells you that he is aware that his argument is bogus. He simply pretends it is valid, though he cannot prove it.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 13 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 6 2011, 06:38 PM) *
I have been informed that LaBtop is a bit upset (an understatement) that i suspended him for trolling and is now on a rampage at ATS attacking our work and me personally.

So let me clarify for the readers.

At no time have i claimed the data shows the aircraft departing gate D9 or 11 as LaBtop is now deceptively asserting. Tume made that claim in his original post.

Matter of fact, if you look at the diagram i provided on our original article at our website, the picture clearly shows Gate D19 or 21, not D9 or 11 as LaBtop is deceptively claiming i said...

So, I've become informed LaBTop has finally admitted he knew I never claimed a D9 or D11 departure, but decided to use deception and blatant lies to attack me anyway.

Now it appears he is just upset because we feel a North push may have been more likely.

He offers this picture to continue his attacks on our analysis.

But, he conveniently omits shifting the red color coded Lat/Long position M1 to the terminal as he did the M2 yellow position.

A close up....

This is why he omitted it...

I wonder if LaBTop ever gets tired of getting caught it his blatant deceptions.... lol

As I said before....

.....given that the terminal is rather narrow and there is a margin for error in IRS coordinates (I believe it's around 50 feet give or take, after being initialized and aligned, IIRC)... it's impossible to determine north or south push, but the more likely push is from the north due to airline procedure as i have explained in this thread and elsewhere and agreed upon by other verified aviation professionals.

A North push is from gate D21 or D19, a south push is from D18 or D16.

LaBTop is throwing a fit because we show a North push. But if LaBTop would be honest, even with himself, he too would see what we have analyzed.

Seems he still has a stick up his ass because i suspended him. Poor guy... lol

Keep up the good work LaBTop... you're doing a great job of discrediting yourself with your obvious deceptive behavior.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 09:35 PM