IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wake Turbulence, just a question

geok
post Feb 25 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,199

Hi can any pilots tell me how far past the explosion at the pentagon the plane at full power approximatly must have been for there to be no visual effect on the explosion that happened as it flew over thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 25 2011, 12:42 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (geok @ Feb 25 2011, 12:24 AM) *
Hi can any pilots tell me how far past the explosion at the pentagon the plane at full power approximatly must have been for there to be no visual effect on the explosion that happened as it flew over thanks

Can you tell us why Wake Turbulence is not observed in the WTC attack explosions??

Answer -

Wake turbulence is based on changes in air pressure, air traveling from high to low. Do you think an explosion will be effected by an air pressure change based on Bernoulli's principle?

+Quote Post
geok
post Feb 25 2011, 01:30 AM
Post #3

a thought the wtc elplosions happened in front of the wake so there wouldnt be any effect but at at pentagon with the explosion happening directly in the wake turbulence a was expecting somthing like this unless there was some distance between the plane a didnt know there would be no effect. http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http...024&bih=578 thanks for help sorry am new and can only post the link a dont know how to upload the image

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 25 2011, 01:57 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (geok @ Feb 25 2011, 01:30 AM) *
a thought the wtc elplosions happened in front of the wake so there wouldnt be any effect

Where was the aircraft moments before this explosion?

Why do we not see any wake turbulence on the side of the explosion protruding into the flight path with which the aircraft just flew?

+Quote Post
geok
post Feb 25 2011, 02:43 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 25 2011, 02:57 AM) *
Where was the aircraft moments before this explosion?

Why do we not see any wake turbulence on the side of the explosion protruding into the flight path with which the aircraft just flew?

in that pic inside the building .
is hard to tell if theres any in that side view but at the pentagon if the explosion happened at the alleged impact hole and the pressure change ment that it distorted the wake turbulance surly when the fire ball gets to roof hight its going to visuale effect on the fire ball from the force of the wind at the back of the plane because of the pentagon wall and the roof still intact and a dont know the wind force at the back of the plane to judge the distance it would of had to be past the explosion thats why a wanted to ask a qualified pilot thanks for help rob

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 25 2011, 02:47 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (geok @ Feb 25 2011, 02:43 AM) *
in that pic inside the building .

The aircraft was inside the building moments before the above explosion? Really?

How long before the above explosion was the aircraft penetrating the above building and from which side? Why do we not see any wake turbulence in the explosion?

is hard to tell if theres any in that side view but at the pentagon if the explosion happened at the alleged impact hole

You have a video of a frontal impact and explosion at the Pentagon? Great! Let see it!

+Quote Post
geok
post Feb 25 2011, 04:15 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 25 2011, 03:47 AM) *
The aircraft was inside the building moments before the above explosion? Really?

How long before the above explosion was the aircraft penetrating the above building and from which side? Why do we not see any wake turbulence in the explosion?

You have a video of a frontal impact and explosion at the Pentagon? Great! Let see it!

in that pic coming from left to right a rough guess maybe between 1 or 2 seconds before the explosion. no sorry no frontal video or pentagon. so when the fire ball at pentagon reaches roof hight a still dont know how far the plane would have to be past the explosion for there to be know visual effect on the fire ball from the plane at full speed is there no effect or a meter past the explosion a mile or 10 miles any sort of rough guess would be very helpfull ? thank you for taking the time to read my my inital question and sharing with me your expert knowledge in the matter

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 25 2011, 04:28 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (geok @ Feb 25 2011, 04:15 AM) *
in that pic coming from left to right a rough guess maybe between 1 or 2 seconds before the explosion. no sorry no frontal video or pentagon. so when the fire ball at pentagon reaches roof hight a still dont know how far the plane would have to be past the explosion for there to be know visual effect on the fire ball from the plane at full speed is there no effect or a meter past the explosion a mile or 10 miles any sort of rough guess would be very helpfull ? thank you for taking the time to read my my inital question and sharing with me your expert knowledge in the matter

i wouldnt expect to see any wake turbulence at any site which contained a large, heat intensive explosion, especially if the only video available is of poor quality, low frames per second, and from the side.

Combine that with this...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 06:03 AM