IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Question About Ntsb Flight Animation

Albemarle
post Mar 7 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,708

I recently viewed the Pandora's Black Box video on FLight 93. I have some questions regarding the audio transcriptions included in the NTSB animation.

What do CAM-1, CAM-2 refer to? At one point it identifies a voice transcription as "Cabin". I assume these all refer to the location of the microphone picking up each voice transcription. Can anyone tell me where exactly in the plane all these voice pick-ups are located?

Also, some text transcriptions are in white and some in yellow, why?

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 7 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

CAM = Cockpit Area Mic

This doesnt mean it actually came from a CAM, as they wont release the CVR tapes/audio. And even if they did, it still is not proof it came from a CAM.

It's been awhile since i viewed the animation, but i think the white and yellow is difference between ATC transmissions and alleged CVR recordings.

Welcome to the forum.

+Quote Post
Albemarle
post Mar 7 2011, 10:13 PM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,708

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 7 2011, 06:36 PM) *
CAM = Cockpit Area Mic

This doesnt mean it actually came from a CAM, as they wont release the CVR tapes/audio. And even if they did, it still is not proof it came from a CAM.

It's been awhile since i viewed the animation, but i think the white and yellow is difference between ATC transmissions and alleged CVR recordings.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for all the work you and your colleagues have done on 9/11. IMO you all have done an invaluable service to your country. With no funding, in your "spare time", you have tried to do the investigation that our government, with its vast resources, refused to do.

Now, the reason I asked about these voice transcriptions is that it is unclear to me from where in the plane they are originating and in what language they were originally spoken. If I understand you correctly, we can't know for sure what mic they came from. But it is inconceivable to me that the alleged hijackers would not have made use of their native language during this flight. Did the NTSB give any indication whether any of these utterances were translated from Arabic to English? If the story is that all these utterances were in English, then I am not buying it and would conclude that they are fiction. Not only does a person naturally use a native language in a stressful situation, but in a hijack situation, having fluency in a language that your captives do not understand is an advantage you would surely want to exploit. I am assuming the hijackers were fluent in Arabic.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 8 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Albemarle @ Mar 7 2011, 09:13 PM) *
Thanks for the reply, and thanks for all the work you and your colleagues have done on 9/11. IMO you all have done an invaluable service to your country. With no funding, in your "spare time", you have tried to do the investigation that our government, with its vast resources, refused to do.

Now, the reason I asked about these voice transcriptions is that it is unclear to me from where in the plane they are originating and in what language they were originally spoken. If I understand you correctly, we can't know for sure what mic they came from. But it is inconceivable to me that the alleged hijackers would not have made use of their native language during this flight. Did the NTSB give any indication whether any of these utterances were translated from Arabic to English? If the story is that all these utterances were in English, then I am not buying it and would conclude that they are fiction. Not only does a person naturally use a native language in a stressful situation, but in a hijack situation, having fluency in a language that your captives do not understand is an advantage you would surely want to exploit. I am assuming the hijackers were fluent in Arabic.

It's been awhile since i read through the UA93 pdf's, but perhaps you can find a reference (or lack thereof) in one of these...

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/foia_fri.htm

Scroll to the bottom of the above link.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 03:15 PM