IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Google Earth - Shanksville Anomalies

signalfire
post Mar 9 2011, 01:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,508

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this has been posted before, I haven't got time to go thru the voluminous posts smile.gif

I've been playing around with Google Earth and found something very interesting. If you pull up the location of the Shanksville 'crash' apprx 40 03' 03" N lat and 78 54' 17" W longitude (there's pictures posted of the memorials and it will soon become apparent of the correct location); you can somewhat see the 'scar' in the earth, there's what looks like two irrigation ponds nearby and a handy-dandy rather hidden road going up to the back end of the exact spot of the crash.

Okay, now take a look at the top, there's an icon with a clock face on it; slide the clock to 1994 and take a look. Big huge gouge in the earth at the exact same spot of the later purported crash, and just near that, an artificially created berm that could only have been created by machinery and looks like it would be very effective to block the view of the 'crash' site from road.

It doesn't look like the purported potato field or whatever the hell it was supposed to have been. Looks like a prepared dump site. Back in 1994.

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their work on this site. Good stuff and it helps every time someone calls me a lunatic to send them over to the aeronautic pros.

This post has been edited by signalfire: Mar 9 2011, 01:06 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Mar 9 2011, 04:47 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (signalfire @ Mar 8 2011, 05:02 PM) *
Okay, now take a look at the top, there's an icon with a clock face on it; slide the clock to 1994 and take a look. Big huge gouge in the earth at the exact same spot of the later purported crash, and just near that, an artificially created berm that could only have been created by machinery and looks like it would be very effective to block the view of the 'crash' site from road.

It doesn't look like the purported potato field or whatever the hell it was supposed to have been. Looks like a prepared dump site. Back in 1994.

Yeah I think it was discussed some years ago, I suppose you mean this:

I was linking then the Terraserver - an USGS source, but it looks now dead. But I think on TerraFly it can still be found.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 9 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Great information, especially that about the berm.

Welcome to the forum Signalfire welcome.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 07:17 AM