IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fbi Thriller, Published In 1999, References 9/11

Obwon
post Mar 11 2011, 08:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

FBI Thriller, Published in 1999, References 9/11

http://www.legitgov.org/FBI-Thriller-Publi...-References-911

March 10, 2011 by legitgov
ShareThis

FBI Thriller, Published in 1999, References 9/11 --A 1999 best-selling thriller makes explicit references to 9/11 By Lori Price and Michael Rectenwald, www.legitgov.org 10 Mar 2011

The CLG received an email, including an interesting observation by Suz. Suz notes that the events of 9/11 were mentioned in a thriller published two years earlier. An FBI thriller, The Edge, by Catherine Coulter, was published in 1999. The book is part of Coulter's ongoing 'FBI Thriller Series.' The Edge reached number six on The New York Times Best-Seller List for fiction on the 5th of September 1999.

Given the contents of the book, one wonders whether or not the FBI deserves credit for collaborating on the plot. A scan of Coulter's thriller includes the following sentence on page 19: “Maybe I had a chance not to be, in the Counter-Terrorism section; particularly after 9/11 when the world had changed” (19, emphasis added).

The Edge was copyrighted by Catherine Coulter in 1999. The paperback version was released in 2000. The events of 9/11 hadn't happened yet.

The vaticinations of Catherine Coulter’s book beg several questions. How did this writer predict that a major terrorism event would occur on 9/11? Who is this author? What if any connections does she have to the government?

If this modern Nostradamus is not a government agent, we wonder why she hasn’t been tapped to deliver advanced notice of other major world events.

The Edge

Site Meter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Mar 12 2011, 01:21 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 875

Predictive programming.
Suggesting an implausible scenario, through fiction, in advance of the real event taking place, so that the fiction is already tied to the real event before it happens.
It's a technique of controlling the way people will think,
when events are made to occur.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Mar 12 2011, 02:35 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Obwon @ Mar 11 2011, 05:08 AM) *
Given the contents of the book, one wonders whether or not the FBI deserves credit for collaborating on the plot. A scan of Coulter's thriller includes the following sentence on page 19: “Maybe I had a chance not to be, in the Counter-Terrorism section; particularly after 9/11 when the world had changed” (19, emphasis added).

Is Catherine Coulter somehow related to [M]Ann[atoly?] "Coulter" perchance? whistle.gif dunno.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Mar 13 2011, 02:25 AM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 875

A muse.

the goddess or the power regarded as inspiring a poet, artist, thinker, or the like.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/muse

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 13 2011, 04:53 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Interesting....

+Quote Post
Luciana
post Mar 15 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,611

I was intrigued by this story, so I bought a 1999 first edition, FIRST PRINTING, of this book. The reference to 9/11 isn't there. On page 22, we have, 'It was a pity that there weren't more like him at the Bureau, instead of the clone bureaucrats who were too afraid to do anything that hadn't been sanctioned for at least a decade. I hated it when I saw it, prayed I wouldn't turn out to be like that in the years to come. MAYBE I HAD A CHANCE NOT TO BE, IN THE COUNTER-TERRORISM SECTION. THE BUREAUCRATS DID THEIR THING IN WASHINGTON, BUT IN THE FIELD, THE RULES FELL AWAY. You were there on your own, or at least you were if you were on the ground with a terrorist group in Tunisia.'

I also e-mailed Ms Coulter to ask her about the original report. She replied that she had added the 9/11 stuff in 2003-4, in order to make later printings more current.

Karen Rice
Scholars for 9/11 Truth

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 16 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Luciana @ Mar 15 2011, 07:56 PM) *
I was intrigued by this story, so I bought a 1999 first edition, FIRST PRINTING, of this book. The reference to 9/11 isn't there. On page 22, we have, 'It was a pity that there weren't more like him at the Bureau, instead of the clone bureaucrats who were too afraid to do anything that hadn't been sanctioned for at least a decade. I hated it when I saw it, prayed I wouldn't turn out to be like that in the years to come. MAYBE I HAD A CHANCE NOT TO BE, IN THE COUNTER-TERRORISM SECTION. THE BUREAUCRATS DID THEIR THING IN WASHINGTON, BUT IN THE FIELD, THE RULES FELL AWAY. You were there on your own, or at least you were if you were on the ground with a terrorist group in Tunisia.'

I also e-mailed Ms Coulter to ask her about the original report. She replied that she had added the 9/11 stuff in 2003-4, in order to make later printings more current.

Karen Rice
Scholars for 9/11 Truth

Good work, I will now advise the source(s)! This should be fun.

Obwon

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 16 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Thank you Luciana. salute.gif

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 18 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Luciana @ Mar 15 2011, 07:56 PM) *

Karen Rice
Scholars for 9/11 Truth

What I can't understand is that Lori Price and Dr. Michael Rectenwald phd, would not have checked this out themselves before publishing. Where they start out by saying that they received this tip in an email, of all places, you'd think they (especially as a publisher of a newsletter) would know, by now, how suspect that is. Oh well, needless to say I can't get an answer from them as yet. Don't books still have their copyright/publishing/id errata in them?
Oh well. Fortunately this isn't a biggie, just more interesting errata on the side. There's quite enough already in the 911 story without anything being added.

Obwon

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th February 2019 - 04:09 AM