IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary Of State Steve R. Pieczenik Says He Is Prepared To Tell A Federal Grand Jury 911 Was False Flag Attack, Also says bin Laden has been "on ice" since 2001

Munkle
post May 6 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,591

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS PAGE ALL OVER BIN LADEN ARTICLE COMMENTS SECTIONS AND FACEBOOKS

Why isn't this breaking story of the century being covered by the media?

"Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack (inside job)"

The cat is out of the bag. Also says Bin Laden has been "on ice" literally since 2001.

Pieczenik served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. Former US Navy Captain. Served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. Also is on Council of Foreign Relations, as well as a medical doctor and a best-selling author who works with Tom Clancy.

He just released a book on the killing of Aldo Moro, UK Guardian:

"An American envoy has claimed that he played a critical role in the fate of Aldo Moro, the former Italian prime minister who was murdered by terrorists in 1978. who as, an international crisis manager and hostage negotiator in the State Department, said that Moro had been "sacrificed" for the "stability" of Italy."

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581425/US-envoy-admits-role-in-Aldo-Moro-killing.html

He is also quoted in New York Times here:

www.nytimes.com/1985/03/08/us/seat-of-power-and-woe.html

May 5, 2011

BREAKING: "Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack"

“Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s”

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT....

MORE
www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/04/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

Entire historic interview here, one of the most amazing interviews you'll ever hear. This whole thing is a pack of lies:
www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 6 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

you are late to this party, amigo.

still, it is important to respond to your post so that you understand indelibly that relating reality hasn't been the objective of the media for decades.

for example, my very extensive library focuses on the usa since the formal promulgation of the national security state in 1947. if you were to spend time in my stacks, reading, i think you would be forced to conclude that virtually all of the events since that date have been reported with such monstrous distortions as to constitute a tapestry of lies.

and i have asserted for decades that this is the real reason that history goes untaught in the amerikan secondary education system. power prefers an ignorant populace. that is why howard zinn, norman finkelstein, sy hersh, john pilger, john loftus, izzie stone, were marginalized - hidden from the public arena of analysis of events, history.

power did not want very many to learn that most of what they thought they knew was a fraud. i think that the understanding of this may not give you a happier life. nor even a wealthier one. but it might give you a chance to paddle your own canoe with a better map of the river.

+Quote Post
Munkle
post May 6 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (albertchampion @ May 6 2011, 06:13 PM) *
you are late to this party, amigo.

still, it is important to respond to your post so that you understand indelibly that relating reality hasn't been the objective of the media for decades.

for example, my very extensive library focuses on the usa since the formal promulgation of the national security state in 1947. if you were to spend time in my stacks, reading, i think you would be forced to conclude that virtually all of the events since that date have been reported with such monstrous distortions as to constitute a tapestry of lies.

and i have asserted for decades that this is the real reason that history goes untaught in the amerikan secondary education system. power prefers an ignorant populace. that is why howard zinn, norman finkelstein, sy hersh, john pilger, john loftus, izzie stone, were marginalized - hidden from the public arena of analysis of events, history.

power did not want very many to learn that most of what they thought they knew was a fraud. i think that the understanding of this may not give you a happier life. nor even a wealthier one. but it might give you a chance to paddle your own canoe with a better map of the river.

We know all that. Now get off your butt and make this story viral.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post May 6 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #4

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

this topic is already being discussed here:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...c=21315&hl=

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 6 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #5

ah, amigo, you are so lame and so late to the party.

i have been here so much longer than you.

still, you can work at it, i suppose. and catch up.

but this train left you at the station days, if not years, ago.

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 7 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (albertchampion @ May 6 2011, 03:50 PM) *
but this train left you at the station...years, ago.

Funny, I’ve been seeing several other threads of redundancy appearing lately…

Perhaps it’s time to get the broom out…

+Quote Post
Munkle
post May 8 2011, 01:50 AM
Post #7

AUDIO CLIP: Top Insider Prepared to Testify 911 Was False Flag Attack- Steve Pieczenik

http://blip.tv/file/5118363

Interviewed by Alex Jones on May 3, 2011 this section at 8 minutes 20 seconds here:
http://www.youtu.be/74dxhpsFrQc

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack (inside job.) Also says Bin Laden has been "on ice" literally since 2001. Pieczenik served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. Former US Navy Captain. Served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. Also is on Council on Foreign Relations, as well as a medical doctor and a best-selling author who works with Tom Clancy.

TRANSCRIPT: "The event of 911 was carried out for one purpose...to mobilize the American public to go to a war that they didn't need that they knew nothing about where we had pre-positioned soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq 6 to 9 months beforehand, ...it was based on Paul Wolfowitz's, Dick Cheney's, Bush junior, Steve Hadley, Elliot Abrams, in the White House, Khalazid, Dennis Ross who is still an envoy...Condoleeza Rice, all the people who were in the military particularly the Air Force generals who were involved, they can deny it any way they want I hae a whole list of names, they all know who they are, and the intel and CIA operatives who worked under SOLECs, Special Operations for Low Intensity Conflict were all involved...it was called a stand-down and false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under the false pretense that we had been attacked by Al Qaeda and bin Laden which is an absolute unmitigated lie. I was even told by a general on the staff of Wolfowitz, I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who that name was so we can break this open...The issue of Osama bin Laden who had died...really brought out the issue of the great war and the great lie that was created for us to make sure we had some kind of commitment to a war that was not necessary in which so much blood and guts were shed for unnecessary reasons."

CREDENTIALS SEARCH:

UK Guardian on recent book on killing of Aldo Moro:

"An American envoy has claimed that he played a critical role in the fate of Aldo Moro, the former Italian prime minister who was murdered by terrorists in 1978. who as, an international crisis manager and hostage negotiator in the State Department, said that Moro had been "sacrificed" for the "stability" of Italy."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ro-killing.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/03/08/us/seat-...er-and-woe.html

Member listing at Council on Foreign Relations:
http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=P

Citations at National Military Intelligence Association:
http://www.nmia.org/?AIJ0410

ABC Television News Archive, 1986 segment on terrorism featuring Pieczenik as expert source:

http://tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/program.pl?ID=98903 May 3, 2011

BREAKING: "Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack" “Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80?s” Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job. Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT...."

MORE http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/04/to...1-a-false-flag/

FULL INTERVIEW HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjtNiTm99e8

+Quote Post
Munkle
post May 9 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #8

CORRECT LINK TO INTERVIEW SEGMENT, TRANSCRIPT IN this section at 8 minutes 20 seconds here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74dxhpsFrQc

This post has been edited by Munkle: May 9 2011, 10:32 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post May 10 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #9

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (Munkle @ May 8 2011, 01:31 AM) *
CORRECT LINK TO INTERVIEW SEGMENT, TRANSCRIPT IN this section at 8 minutes 20 seconds here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74dxhpsFrQc

When you're directly or indirectly responsible for the murder and maiming of thousands

upon thousands of your fellow human beings, men women children, the old and the frail,

you'll then have to do violence to your conscience in order to keep functioning.

You'll have to come up with one insidious ridiculous excuse after another as justification

for your actions, and slowly but surely you'll sink deeper and deeper into the pit of total

Darkness, where only the web of deceit duplicity falsehood lies insincerity secrecy,

and most of all, disgusting vile hypocrisy would be the only tools available for you to use

in defence of your actions.

You'll no longer, if you ever did, have any understanding of what is right or wrong, good

or bad, just or unjust.

Your conscience together with Truth kindness compassion forgiveness justice will become

your worst enemies.
Gnawing fears and suspicion of all and sundry will be accompanying

you wherever you go. You'll be pitied by all who are good wise and understanding.

Sooner or later you'll be deemed totally unfit for office by all .....even by yourself!

Times will come when you with deep remorse and regret will remember these days where

you with false pride and ignorance, ignored what any good and advanced human being

knows full well:

You shall not kill, nor take by force, nor rob, nor plunder!

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 10 2011, 09:19 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 331

Is it possible that the human conscience can be removed or suppressed?

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post May 10 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (amazed! @ May 8 2011, 12:19 PM) *

The conscience, this faint inner voice (and for some an irritating voice),

that warns us just before we're about to do something we shouldn't,

cannot be removed.

But 'the voice' can certainly be "suppressed" and certainly be ignored

by the will and the mind to such an extent that the 'warning voice' will

appear weaker and weaker the more often it is being ignored or

rejected.

As we know, a person can become so corrupted and so enmeshed in

darkness that he or she will be unable to hear the voice of conscience

any more. This would be much in the same way as dark clouds can

completely hide the rays from the sun, but as soon as the clouds

disappear, the sun will become visible again. So also with the 'voice'

of the conscience.

But you knew this already, amazed .....right? ;)

Cheers

+Quote Post
André
post May 10 2011, 02:39 PM
Post #12

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

QUOTE (amazed! @ May 10 2011, 02:19 PM) *

Capital overcomes all barriers even human conscience.

911 would not have been possible if at every step it was not rewarded financially, Silverstein's billions in insurance, the put options, the opium black market, oil pipelines, military profiteering and on and on it goes... it's not a secret elite that controls humanity but an economic system that is devoid of any moral foundation.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 10 2011, 08:08 PM
Post #13

of course conscience and moral scruples can be erased. that process is the armature of most of the history of humankind's time on this planet.

and, as i have written previously, greed and its rewarding is the great eraser.

i could relate all the incidents in my business career where customers[erstwhile customers] solicited "grease". not to apply the "dash" was not to do the business. my company has always refrained from deploying "grease". and it has inhibited revenues to some large degree.

but i am comfortable with this posture. applying the "golden rule" in a sense, if my company was to indulge in "greasing" would i want my employees to feel enabled to accept "grease". in other words, would i want my employees to select a critical raw materials vendor because of being "greased". i would not.

and it troubles me when i consider the major manufacturers that i know whose employees request "dash". and in so bold a fashion that it would be appear to be a routine fixture of that corporate culture.

very disillusioning. even for this cynic.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post May 11 2011, 12:22 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (albertchampion @ May 8 2011, 11:08 PM) *
of course conscience and moral scruples can be erased. that process is the armature of most of the history of humankind's time on this planet.

and, as i have written previously, greed and its rewarding is the great eraser.

i could relate all the incidents in my business career where customers[erstwhile customers] solicited "grease". not to apply the "dash" was not to do the business. my company has always refrained from deploying "grease". and it has inhibited revenues to some large degree.

but i am comfortable with this posture. applying the "golden rule" in a sense, if my company was to indulge in "greasing" would i want my employees to feel enabled to accept "grease". in other words, would i want my employees to select a critical raw materials vendor because of being "greased". i would not.

and it troubles me when i consider the major manufacturers that i know whose employees request "dash". and in so bold a fashion that it would be appear to be a routine fixture of that corporate culture.

very disillusioning. even for this cynic.

It's a bit too strong to use the word "erased", Albert.

We see again and again that people who before have been hardened criminals,

do a 180 degree turnaround and now do good in stark contrast to their previous

lives.

We have seen old Japanese war veterans coming to Australia to again meet up

with old Australian soldiers, to seek forgiveness for the horrible treatments they

once took part in toward these former prisoners of war.

On such an occasion tears were flowing freely. Deeply hidden remorse and regrets

surged to the surface.

The seemingly 'lost' voice of conscience had over the years continued to do its work

behind 'the scene', and had now once again become "audible"!

It is true that naked greed and lust for power are much more difficult "passions" for

the conscience to deal with. But also in those circumstances will the poor sods sooner

or later have to surrender and capitulate to this invincible all-conquering faint little

tiny voice, that simply refuse to leave anybody whomsoever marooned and all 'alone'!

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 11 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #15

yes, perhaps the "hardened" criminals do at some point come to fear the end game.

but i am not talking about those individuals. i am talking about the "trimmers".

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post May 11 2011, 04:12 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (albertchampion @ May 9 2011, 03:34 AM) *
yes, perhaps the "hardened" criminals do at some point come to fear the end game.

but i am not talking about those individuals. i am talking about the "trimmers".

That's interesting Albert!

What do you think is the actual difference between the "hardened criminals" and the "trimmers"?

I mean of course, apart from the fact that some 'hardened criminals' might operate outside the

letter of the law, whilst others might, by all appearances, presumably operate within the letter

of the law!

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 11 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 331

Some good posts gents, and I think we're all in general agreement.

Regarding the law in TM's last post, I'm reminded of Louis Brandeis' observation nearly a century ago: The law will be respected when it is respectable.

It is an error to allow the legislative product to set the tone for morality. In the ideal the law would reflect the morality of a society, but it should not set the tone.

+Quote Post
André
post May 11 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #18

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Again, what is the motivating factor... Advocating respect for the law in an economic system where the only consideration is the profit margin is like advocating chastity in a house of prostitution, it doesn't work.

edit: Albert, from reading your posts over time, you seem to be an exception to the rule, that is your perception is not clouded by your business ventures.

This post has been edited by André: May 11 2011, 11:10 AM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 11 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #19

thank you for your kind words. i have always managed a very straight business. it is just the way i have always preferred to do it. i manage my personal life to the same standards.

there are others out here that operate similarly, by the way. but i have observed that the numbers of such individuals may be dwindling.

and though i enjoy what i do as something of an entrepreneur, that is almost my hobby. my real passion is the study of history. with a concentration on the usa after the promulgation of the national security act of 1947, the formal implementation of u.s. imperialism following ww2.

+Quote Post
Munkle
post May 12 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #20

REPOSTED WITH UPDATED LINKS

FORMER ASSISTANT DEPUTY SECRETARY OF STATE PREPARED TO TELL COMMITTEE 911 WAS FALSE FLAG ATTACK (INSIDE JOB)

AUDIO CLIP OF REMARKS: http://blip.tv/file/5118363

INTERVIEW SEGMENT, May 3, 2011 this section at 8 minutes 20 seconds here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=74dxhpsFrQc

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack (inside job.) Also says Bin Laden has been "on ice" literally since 2001. Pieczenik served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior. Former US Navy Captain. Served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker. Pieczenik graduated from Harvard Medical and an MIT PhD program concurrently before he was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger for the State Department.

(TRANSCRIPT) PIECZENIK: "The event of 911 was carried out for one purpose...to mobilize the American public to go to a war that they didn't need that they knew nothing about where we had pre-positioned soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq 6 to 9 months beforehand, ...it was based on Paul Wolfowitz's, Dick Cheney's, Bush junior, Steve Hadley, Elliot Abrams, in the White House, Khalazid, Dennis Ross who is still an envoy...Condoleeza Rice, all the people who were in the military particularly the Air Force generals who were involved, they can deny it any way they want I have a whole list of names, they all know who they are, and the intel and CIA operatives who worked under SOLECs, Special Operations for Low Intensity Conflict were all involved...it was called a stand-down and false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under the false pretense that we had been attacked by Al Qaeda and bin Laden which is an absolute unmitigated lie. I was even told by a general on the staff of Wolfowitz, I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who that name was so we can break this open...The issue of Osama bin Laden who had died...really brought out the issue of the great war and the great lie that was created for us to make sure we had some kind of commitment to a war that was not necessary in which so much blood and guts were shed for unnecessary reasons."

CREDENTIALS SEARCH:

UK Telegraph on recent book on killing of Aldo Moro:

"[Pieczenik], an international crisis manager and hostage negotiator in the State Department, said that Moro had been "sacrificed" for the "stability" of Italy."
http://telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581...ro-killing.html

http://nytimes.com/1985/03/08/us/seat-of-power-and-woe.html

Member listing at Council on Foreign Relations:
http://cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=P

Citations at National Military Intelligence Association:
http://nmia.org/?AIJ0410

MORE
http://veteranstoday.com/2011/05/04/top-us...1-a-false-flag/

FULL INTERVIEW HERE:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wjtNiTm99e8

"I will begin by stating what we know to be a solid incontrovertible scientific fact. We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to “pancake” at free fall speed. Therefore, it is a non-controversial fact that the official explanation of the collapse of the WTC buildings is false." -- Paul Craig Roberts, Assistant of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan

"How could government complicity be kept a secret? It can be kept a secret, because so many Americans are scientifically ignorant and emotionally weak. They are incapable of realizing the contradiction in the government’s claim that the WTC buildings “pancaked” at free fall speed, and they are emotionally incapable of confronting the evil of the Bush regime. " -- Paul Craig Roberts, Assistant of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan

"Planning the attacks was a master deed, in technical and organizational terms. To hijack four big airliners within a few minutes and fly them into targets within a single hour and doing so on complicated flight routes! That is unthinkable, without backing from the secret apparatuses of state and industry." -- former German Defense Minister Andreas Von Bulow, Tagesspiegel, 13. Jan. 2002

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 02:57 AM