IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
We All Know Now Corley Never Had A Clue What Became Of United Airlines Flight 175, A detailed analysis of corrupted UA175 evidence.

questionitall
post May 19 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,337

In the beginning I’d questioned my own sanity and rationale for ever doubting Mr. W. Gene Corley’s World Trade Center findings because after all he is an expert. I even convinced myself it had been an astoundingly fortuitous bit of luck that a lone piece of reasonably intact aircraft wreckage bearing the UA175 registration number managed to exit WTC 2 virtually unscathed. Only to be spared again being torn asunder by the devastatingly powerful force generated by the collapse of both Towers pummeling down onto it, but much to my amazement it had and what’s more then by the stroke of good luck it was discovered there on the rooftop of WTC 5, sunny side up and ready to be solved like a dime store mystery, just like it happens in the movie.

Not long after that I woke up and my United Airlines flight 175 investigation began. That research came about as a result of not being able to accept the many inconsistent facts and contradictory statements made by Mr. W. Gene Corley throughout the past 9 ½ years. As such I looked into the matter myself, thus managing with little difficulty to turn up some rather startling and damning facts therein the official FEMA evidence itself. That evidence shows there had been a real and concerted effort on the part of some WTC investigators to pervert the course of due process. Every indication is they manipulated the aircraft wreckage/evidence in such a manner as to dictate the direction the World Trade Center site investigation. Without having conducted even the most rudimentary aircraft accident/crime scene investigation it was a foregone conclusion on their part United Airlines flight 175 had crashed into World Trade Center 2. In fact their only reasoning and justification for that conclusion is both UA175 and AA11 are missing and unaccounted for to this very day therefore they were destroyed at ground zero, case closed!

Quite frankly then I’ve no doubt any more the man who spearheaded the WTC site team of investigators lied before the 9/11 Commission and with respect to the destruction of UA175 at ground zero in my opinion he still lies to this very day about having recovered wreckage that proved that aircraft was destroyed at ground zero. In fact he proved nothing of the sort and every indication is the true UA175 could not possibly have crashed into World Trade Center 2. Thanks to the recent release of a vast depository of NIST video footage and photographic material into the public domain (via a court awarded FOIA request) out of that goldmine of 9/11 evidence came two exceptionally revealing evidentiary exhibits which prove that to be the case.

By far and undoubtedly then the NIST Cumulus dataset (located at the International Center for 9/11 studies) is the most telling and comprehensive collection of 9/11 photographic and video evidence to have been amassed by the official 9/11 investigation and those two evidentiary exhibits alone are especially damning for Mr. Corley’s WTC investigation and reputation as an expert consultant in any such matter.

In fact both the Tami Michael’s video footage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEn_IE2fGYg) and (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbUFhqmP-k) showing the WTC attacks along with the altogether damning photograph (Natasha Sealy_MVC-005F_WTC5_Roof) that was taken in the immediate aftermath of the attacks shows the rooftop of World Trade Center 5 like no other, thus confirming everything I’ve said to date and in opposition to Mr. Corley’s insistence he confirmed UA175 struck WTC 2 when in fact he did no such thing. In fact I’ve no doubt these two exhibits by themselves prove the man was either altogether complicit in a conspiracy of sorts to keep hidden from view the true identity of the supposedly hijacked UA175 or he’s simply just that incompetent for having failed miserably to conduct a thorough, impartial and transparent investigation that would have positively identified the WTC aircraft.

As such and according to Mr. Corley then the WTC investigators combed through that evidence in its entirety and by it they arrived at their conclusion as to what felled both WTC towers. So too he continually reminds people of the chain of custody marrying his conclusions with that body of NIST evidence. For that reason and due to the great importance placed by him on any evidence drawn from that depository of proof I too came to my own conclusions by referring to the evidence therein. As a result of what truths I’d discovered there my findings are also worthy of serious consideration and people need to seriously question this individuals’ role in 9/11.

Without a doubt then there’s compelling evidence to suggest some of the World Trade Center site tall building inspectors while working under the auspices of Mr. W. Gene Corley did so corrupt the aircraft wreckage/crime scene investigation by tampering with evidence thereon World Trade Center 5. As well it seems they all but lied by alluding to their having first “discovered” that alleged UA175 evidence there, when in fact every indication is that wreckage had been planted there and was known to exist well before they took credit for accessing and assessing that rooftop. By “planted” I mean the wreckage had been carried onto the rooftop by persons as yet unknown and left there - it did not fall there from the sky!

Natasha Sealy’s September 11th, 2001 photograph makes that point abundantly clear, being that her image shows no aircraft wreckage to speak of can be seen at the foot of the stairs on the rooftop of WTC 5 that is. The fact her photograph was taken within minutes of WTC 2 having been impacted by whatever aircraft most definitely belies Mr. Corley’s statements made in such esteemed publications as Popular Mechanics, wherein he attests he knows for sure it was UA175 wreckage found on WTC 5 and for half-baked reasons. Ever more damning then is the fact his WTC site investigators managed to photograph it there 44 days later, on October 25, 2001 while the NIST Cumulus dataset records show their time spent on that rooftop produced a whopping solitary photograph depicting falsified aircraft wreckage in what can only be described as a severely compromised piece of evidentiary proof in and of itself.

For that reason I’ve never been more convinced an unknown number of FBI, NTSB and FEMA/ASCE WTC site investigators conspired to falsify evidentiary proof of United Airlines flight 175 aircraft wreckage at ground zero and they did so deliberately fabricate that evidence for the sole purpose of influencing the outcome of the WTC site UA175 investigation. To that end they helped convince the world that “Islamist Terrorists” worked alone to hijack domestic commercial aircraft in order to commit mass murder. My intuition tells me they did not work alone and therefore those who contributed to that heinous criminality were complicit in treason and murder as well, on the worst imaginable scale. Indeed they also knowingly or otherwise aided and abetted the well concealed conspiracy to deceive the 9/11 Commission and the public - Mr. W. Gene Corley’s actions are part and parcel to that fraud, whether or not he is aware of the fact and for that reason there will be no quarter given on my part.

Having said that while at first glance that FEMA photograph does seem to support Mr. Corley’s assertion bits of United Airlines flight 175 had settled on WTC 5 soon after having crashed into WTC 2 the truth is that photograph had been specifically altered to ensure anyone who laid eyes on it couldn’t help but arrive at that conclusion and I know this just like he knows it was UA175…!

The FEMA image of aircraft wreckage supposedly “discovered” and recovered on the rooftop of World Trade Center 5 http://www.fema.gov/photolibrary/photo_details.do?id=12390 is the only photograph ever published and made public by the government. No other physical proof pointing to possible UA175 aircraft wreckage has ever been released by the government. Because I thought that seemed quite suspicious I began to focus my attention on the known official evidence relating to it and my research shows that specific piece of aircraft wreckage never came to rest on the rooftop of WTC 5 by having fallen there on its own from on high and WTC 2. As well my findings confirm the aircraft registration number seen on the wreckage in that FEMA photographic evidence was NEVER on the wreckage to begin with.

In fact a videotape http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz70AbD5W5Y...feature=related said to have been recorded by Gary Steficek on the rooftop of World Trade Center 5 proves not only had the wreckage itself been arranged in place on WTC 5 and prior to it being photographed but the photograph itself and its subject matter had been altered from the original state by Adobe Photoshop prior to it being entered into the May 1, 2002 World Trade Center Building Performance Study. The changes made to the FEMA photograph strongly suggest the alterations made to it were solely intended to bolster the governments overall WTC attack storyline while at the same time corroborating the WTC site investigator’s findings and conclusions regarding hijacked commercial airliners and UA175 specifically. Not surprisingly then its falsification was an essential part of the overall conspiracy to mask the true identity of the offending WTC 2 attack aircraft.

More to the point then - the photograph had to show a portion of the fuselage that would allow for the positive identification of UA175 and its undeniable then the aircraft wreckage seen in the FEMA image had been Adobe Photoshop manipulated by someone tasked with making that wreckage appear to be from a very specific area of the UA175 airframe. That said its impossible the aircraft registration number was photographed (as it is shown in the May 1, 2002 WTC BPS) by any World Trade Center site investigator including the FBI and NTSB. For the simply reason being because the Gary Steficek video footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz70AbD5W5Y...feature=related shows that area of the wreckage was non-existent in the first place!
What’s more that painted-on detail (partial aircraft registration number) in many ways seriously conflicts with what’s known of any Boeing 767 fuselage superstructure. So if we’re to believe Mr. Corley studied the wreckage and reviewed absolutely every last photo and foot of videotape evidence, as he claims to have done to prove himself, then if nothing else the (release 28, file 42A0310 – G28D15) NIST Cumulus dataset proves hands down he lied about what he knew of its make-up and/or the origin of that wreckage.

In summation then the Gary Steficek video footage conclusively proves the bits of aircraft wreckage seen therein had been cobbled together and pre-arranged on the rooftop of WTC 5 while the FEMA/ASCE photographic evidence proves those same bits were also cobbled together in the photo-lab using Adobe Photoshop enhancement - especially by the addition made to it of the partial aircraft registration number. While the Tami Michael’s and Natasha Sealy evidence proves that aircraft wreckage never existed on the rooftop of WTC 5 in the first place it remains to be seen whether the FBI, NTSB or the FEMA/ASCE investigators were responsible for planting that wreckage there in the weeks following 9/11. Regardless of that the NIST Cumulus dataset material evidence is merciless for showing the WTC site investigators had nothing in the way of evidence even remotely associated with UA175 and any such intimation therein the May 1, 2002 WTC BPS goes to show how patently absurd and truly misleading that orchestrated whitewash is.

In fact while that report falls well short of proving any civil registered/commercially operated aircraft crashed into WTC 2 it also ignominiously credits Mr. Gary Steficek for having taken the video footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz70AbD5W5Y...feature=related when in fact not once is Gary Steficek listed anywhere in that report as having been one of Mr. Corley’s hand-picked and much vaunted WTC site team members. The report lists him as a business partner with Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP and once again as a salvage yard volunteer who undoubtedly worked alongside Ramon Gilsanz there on site. Mr. Ramon Gilsanz on the other hand is confirmed there in the May 1, 2002 WTC BPS as having investigated the WTC site as a team member working under the auspices of Mr. Corley. He is also accredited with co-authoring several chapters of that report including chapter 4 which not surprisingly then just so happens to explain in great detail WTC 5 while at the same time all but ignoring the aircraft wreckage he quite likely “discovered” on that building and was tasked with identifying as the wreckage of UA175.

So while the Ramon Gilsanz/Gary Steficek video footage serves well to disprove Mr. W. Gene Corley’s UA175 evidence and his proclamations regarding its chain of custody then Natasha Sealy’s photograph (Natasha Sealy_MVC-005F_WTC5_Roof) utterly devastates all of their combined credibility. There is no question her photograph was taken after WTC 2 was struck by the second aircraft - I’ve confirmed that by comparing her photograph to a segment of videotape (ABC Dub7 07) captured on 9/11 by Tami Michaels’s and her husband Guy Rosbrook. For those of you who are not familiar with their contribution to 9/11 truth they are accredited with taking what undoubtedly amounts to the most tragic and difficult to watch yet vitally important 9/11 Truth videotapes ever to be recorded at ground zero.

At the time the attacks at ground zero were underway they were sequestered in room (number 3502) of the Millenium Hilton Hotel and because the windows of their hotel room were facing due West and so overlooking the WTC plaza and towers, from that unprecedented vantage they unceremoniously recorded not just the second airplane attack but also the grave and ungodly slaughter of a countless score of innocent victims lives being cut short that morning. Their video footage is unparalleled in its honesty, brutality and detail and for that reason it was later used by Federal prosecutors in the penalty phase of the trial against Zacarias Moussaoui who incidentally had been tried and convicted of being a co-conspirator in the 9/11 attacks.

Of all their known video footage that morning two segments (ABC Dub7 07) and (ABC Dub7 13) therein really sum the entire affair up. There is a moment (ABC Dub7 07) when Tami Michael’s states “…and as we’ve been standing here we watched the second building get hit with another plane!” all the while the smoke billowing from WTC 2 is clearly discernable. Her statement along with the obvious sight of WTC 2 in flames are crucial points to my proving many of the accusations I levy in my research but undoubtedly then the shadow cast on the East face of WTC 1 therein that Tami Michael’s video footage proves my next point and beyond a doubt.

That shadow is the result of the morning sun coming up behind their hotel, which in turn projected the silhouette of their hotel tower across the plaza and onto the East face of WTC 1. Considering the fact that shadow was moving from the viewers left to right as the morning sun rose it confirms Natasha Sealy took her photograph not long after that segment of their video footage was captured. That is a fact that is verified by comparing the shadows on WTC 1 in both evidentiary exhibits. In light of their evidentiary proof then only a fool would argue neither exhibit shows the sun as I explain it or the rooftop of WTC 5 as it truly was immediately following the attacks. Assuming then we’re all in agreement and still on the same page here and nobody objects to that line of reasoning by it I was able to prove from Tami Michael’s and Natasha Sealy’s evidence not only the time and day for when Natasha Sealy took her photograph but more importantly the fact that no wreckage from the airplane that struck WTC 2 came to rest on the rooftop of WTC 5.

I’m sorry to say much of Tami Michael’s and Guy Rosbrook’s video footage has never been seen by the public and it’s a crime the rest of their evidence may never see the light of day. It would tell us so very much more of what actually happened that morning I’m sure, but chances are if my research becomes influential enough to help affect a new 9/11 investigation that original video footage will be taken from them and against their will, to be destroyed in the interest of national security no doubt. But until that day comes yet another reason to encourage its timely release to the International Center for 9/11 Studies is the massive discrepancy between what the May 1, 2002 WTC BPS report states as fact and the reality of how the debris on the rooftop of WTC 5 appeared in the minutes immediately following the second attack and thereafter.

In the Tami Michael’s and Guy Rosbrook’s video footage (ABC Dub7 07) that was recorded not long after WTC 2 had been struck clearly there is a relatively light deposit of building exterior aluminum cladding and building interior bric-a-brac strewn about the rooftop of WTC 5 and 6. That video compares with Natasha Sealy’s photograph so there’s no argument there, but when that video footage is compared with their (ABC Dub7 13) that was recorded not long after the collapse of WTC 2 notice how very intact and relatively uncluttered with debris the rooftops of WTC 5 and 6 still appear to be. Now compare that with the WTC site investigators Analysis of Building Performance statements regarding the rooftops of WTC 5 and 6 there in sub-chapter 4.3, on pages 4-11 and 4-12 of Chapter 4 respectively in the May 1, 2002 WTC BPS report. Therein it’s claimed “Pieces of WTC 1 and WTC 2” landed on the rooftop of both WTC 5 and 6 following the collapse of the first and second tower. That statement “Pieces of WTC 1 and WTC 2” and other erroneous conclusions therein are patently false, seeing as there’s not a single hole in either roof following the collapse of WTC 2. All of which goes to show how very devious and utterly myopic the tall building “expert consultants” proved themselves to be throughout their forensic analysis of the WTC site and wreckage.

The fact is not so much as a single massive structural steel column from the North East corner and two sides of WTC 2 was blown onto the rooftop of WTC 5 or 6 by the enormous, sustained force generated by its collapse. Yet we’re told to believe a speck of light weight aircraft aluminum punched clean through the core of WTC 2 and then made its way clear to the other side of the WTC complex, with a comparatively miniscule fart of force behind it! Nice try but I don’t think so, therefore the tall building expert’s wanton incompetence begs the question what are we to believe of their WTC site investigators findings? Certainly we can’t be expected to believe a speck of light weight aircraft aluminum punched clean through the core of WTC 2!
Needless to say then both Natasha Sealy’s photograph and Tami Michael’s video footage clearly shows aircraft wreckage never came to rest at the foot of the staircase located between the North and South penthouse mechanical rooms on WTC 5. In light of that and the very fact Mr. W. Gene Corley has stated repeatedly in numerous publications he’d reviewed every single bit of that evidence relating to the attack at ground zero then it’s safe to say he’s been lying about having tracked aircraft wreckage to where it fell on WTC 5, only then to have personally discovered, recovered and recorded it there…okay Mr. Corley but where’s your proof?

That being said at first sight absolutely everything about Mr. Corley’s aircraft wreckage seems anything but extraordinary or unusual, however. When comparing the FEMA photograph to the Gary Steficek videotape one cannot help by notice the glaring contradiction therein. The very reason that evidence conflicts when compared to one another is due primarily to how the wreckage had been laid out on the rooftop of WTC 5 in the first place.One would think the aircraft wreckage seen in the FEMA photograph should and would be a carbon-copy of how it appears in any of the other official evidentiary exhibits but it clearly doesn’t match any of them! So how can that be I ask when both exhibits are of the same physical evidence and purportedly represent evidentiary proof of United Airlines flight 175 (N612UA) having been destroyed at ground zero? The answer to that of course is one of those exhibits was falsified in its entirety while the other is a more realistic representation of the facts as they stood.

In fact the very manner in which the FEMA photograph was altered indicates the investigators were fully cognizant of which area of the UA175 fuselage the bits of wreckage had to resemble when they were being re-arranged there on WT5. That in my opinion strongly suggests it had been arranged to suit an agenda. It’s quite obvious then as the FEMA photograph depicts one large piece of wreckage with an obvious remnant of aircraft registration number thereon it while the wreckage seen in the Gary Steficek video footage on the other hand shows no sign of that aircraft registration number. In fact the video shows the entire left portion of the wreckage (as seen in the FEMA photograph) was never a part of the larger piece of wreckage at all!

The only other evidence I’m aware of that lends itself to confirming the aforementioned irregularity and proves one or the other exhibit more reliable and accurate is the photograph (Copyofplanepartrf20-full). I have not been able to corroborate the official source of this photograph but it appears to have been generated by FEMA aka the WTC site investigators. Regardless of where it came from the general WTC 5 rooftop setting appears to be genuine and as such I believe it proves one thing…the small piece of wreckage had been carefully arranged to the left of the much larger piece of wreckage, but not unlike its larger FEMA counterpart it too had the aircraft registration number added to it. Putting that aside for a moment the important thing to consider now is the configured wreckage therein proves one thing if nothing else and that is the FEMA photograph had been Adobe Photoshop altered to have the wreckage appear as one piece that originated from a specific area of the UA175 fuselage.

All things considered then I would expect any one of the investigators to explain why the large piece of wreckage (as seen in the Gary Steficek video footage and/or the image Copyofplanepartrf20-full) just so happens to be devoid of any numbering or lettering while Mr. Corley’s FEMA/ASCE photographic evidence clearly depicts the same large piece of aircraft wreckage in roughly the same arrangement with definite numbering and lettering emblazoned thereon it.
By that reasoning I maintain the investigators knew it was crucial those pieces be logically pre-arranged on WTC 5 in a fashion resembling the AFT right hand side of the UA175 fuselage and as close to that livery as possible, so as to more precisely replicate that United Airlines flight 175 livery in the photo-lab in order to convincingly sell it to the 9/11 Commission. The fly in the ointment being of course the likes of the very revealing and “leaked” Photoshop altered image “Copyofplanepartrf20-full” that clearly defies what the Gary Steficek video shows and that being there was no such piece of wreckage attached to the area in the general vicinity of the aircraft registration number, as shown in the FEMA photograph. As such whoever placed that small piece of wreckage bearing the questionable aircraft registration number to the left of the larger piece they surely did so with purpose before taking their photograph (Copyofplanepartrf20-full). The facts they could have arbitrarily photographed the small piece of wreckage to the right of the larger piece (had they not known the proper orientation and configuration of the wreckage) and they didn’t well that’s very telling of the investigators planning and motivation.

The fact is someone had obviously gone out of their way to forge the FEMA photograph by adding the UA175 registration number and the only logical explanation for their having done so is they were mandated with changing the non-descript aircraft wreckage in their possession into something recognizable, because as it stood it was not unlike any other piece of medium wide-body Boeing aircraft fuselage. That is a fact I had confirmed most recently and by a highly experienced Boeing 767 Aircraft Structures Technician who considered and commented on my research material. Hence Gary Steficek’s video footage showing a prime example of the wreckage being unidentifiable and with that evidence bearing no resemblance to UA175 and with no means of identifying it as such the investigators saw fit to change that by concocting evidence.

With that said the FEMA wreckage does not lie and for all the reasons above I know it didn’t just randomly flutter down onto the rooftop of WTC 5, but in order to fully appreciate my reasons why I’m absolutely certain of that it’s essential the readership understands how that area of any Boeing 767 airframe is constructed, so as to fully comprehend why the wreckage shown in the FEMA/ASCE photograph is irreconcilably different from the actual physical characteristics of the AFT right hand side of UA175’s fuselage and livery.

I am certain of that because for one thing the FEMA wreckage is devoid of the tell-tale requisite butt joint seam that runs vertically between the last and second to last passenger cabin window cut-outs on both sides of every Boeing 767 fuselage and perpendicular to its longitudinal axis. In UA175’s case it did so to the right of the (2) in the aircraft registration number marking (N612UA) painted on the right hand side of that fuselage. But not surprisingly then that seam is unaccounted for in every piece of official video and photographic evidence depicting FEMA’s alleged UA175 evidence. Its omission can only mean one thing - the small piece of wreckage with the (falsified) registration number on it shares no rightful place to the left of the large piece of wreckage (as shown in Copyofplanepartrf20-full) and likewise then the identical Photoshop layout and alteration made to the FEMA/ASCE photograph is most definitely inaccurate in every way imaginable.

There is no reconciling why the two pieces of wreckage were staged the way they were, with the small piece of aircraft wreckage showing the partial “N6….” on it having been placed to the left of the larger piece with the small painted mark on it. The only other explanation for this painted mark is that piece of wreckage came from some other area (of whatever fuselage) and if indeed it came from United Airlines flight 175 at all after being destroyed then its livery should tell us exactly where it originated from on that fuselage. In fact and as I stated previously the painted mark itself (or white speck of paint if you prefer) seen there at the upper extremity of the wreckage, just above and slightly to the left of the midline between the damaged/half missing window cut-out and the window cut-out on its immediate right is the determining factor belying the truth of the entire matter of that FEMA photograph.

That mark is in fact a definite 90 degree angle painted on the wreckage and there can be no doubt about it - we are expected to believe that mark is what remains of the lower leg of the (2) in the painted on aircraft registration number (N612UA), however. It’s important to note here, because that painted mark does not sit directly above a passenger cabin window with the tell-tale requisite butt joint seam just to the right of both features the mark cannot possibly be that of the of the (2) in the aircraft registration number on the right hand side of UA175. According to the UA175 livery then it’s highly unlikely this mark is what the pseudo-investigators working for FEMA would have us believe it is.

The second and only other possible location on the right side of the UA175 fuselage that painted mark can readily be matched with happens to be the (A) in the registration number, however. Due to the fact there is not one but two passenger cabin windows to the left of the (A) as seen in any UA175 photograph and yet the FEMA photograph shows only one window cut-out to the left of the painted mark, there’s no way to reconcile the painted mark then as it cannot possibly be from this location either. That leaves two other possible locations, both of which are on the left hand side of the fuselage, according to the UA175 livery that is. In fact the painted mark only partially compares to the (I) in “United” and the (N) in “Airlines” Having said that and although the (2) in the registration number on the left hand side of the UA175 livery does appear similar to the area in the FEMA photograph there’s absolutely no way that location works. Due to the fact there is only one passenger window to the right of it while many window cut-outs are seen to the right of the painted mark in the FEMA photograph.
As for the remaining two locations on the left hand side of the UA175 fuselage the painted mark does not have the requisite butt joint seam running vertically between two windows and to the right of it, therefore the question remains “Is that mark what remains of lettering or numbering from UA175’s livery and if so why does it not resemble any known location on that airframe?”

To that end the Gary Steficek video footage and (Copyofplanepartrf20-full) not only proves there had been a premeditated and concerted effort to falsify UA175 evidence specifically thus exposing the FEMA/ASCE photographic evidence as fraudulent but far more importantly then that evidence of fraud clearly demonstrates those government officials lied about what they knew of the events that day and if they lied about that then what else are they not telling us? Therefore and irrespective of what people wish to believe of the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11 the fact remains Mr. Corley’s WTC site investigation constitutes the falsifying of evidence and the obstruction of justice while his UA175 physical evidence and conclusions amounts to Fraud.

The issue then is not so much a matter of what initiated the collapse of the twin towers but more so then it’s a question of what specific aircraft were crashed into the World Trade Center towers and exactly who had control of them at the time? While Mr. Corley has taken credit for discovering and positively identifying bits of wreckage he attributes to UA175 he’s never actually shown proof of that but rather then he merely intimates he has such proof, however. What I do believe of him is he sure as hell knows of the fraudulent nature of the UA175 evidence he’s been peddling these past ten years and since 9/11. In fact while no other authority has ever independently confirmed Mr. Corley’s attestations and conclusions to that affect that fraud he peddles has been confirmed as such by numerous Aircraft Structures Technicians familiar with Boeing 767 design and construction and therefore it is safe to say Mr. Corley’s UA175 investigation failed to prove so much as a single irrefutable piece of evidence directly linking United Airlines flight 175 to 9/11 by way of any chain of custody.

With that said just two months ago I was granted full access to photograph the stripped passenger cabin of an Air Canada Boeing 767-300ER undergoing a major overhaul in Richmond, B.C. Canada and needless to say I took full advantage and many very telling snapshots of its exposed right-hand sidewall. Obviously then I’d focused my attention on photographing (for the record) that specific area of fuselage I’ve insisted all along the WTC site investigators attempted to replicate by first arranging the aircraft wreckage, then photographing it as such and later altering it through the use of Adobe Photoshop.

Since taking my photographs of the Boeing 767 I’ve studied and compared the fuselage therein with that fraudulent official evidence, to which there can be no doubt the aircraft superstructure I photographed in no way resembles the expert’s supposed UA175 wreckage. As such my photographs compliment the recent FOIA (NIST cumulus database) release of Tami Michael’s video footage (taken at ground zero on 9/11 and throughout the ordeal) and together our evidence disproves the World Trade Center Building Performance Study team findings hands down, as I have shown throughout my research. Remember, the NIST cumulus database is the entire body of evidence Mr. Corley researched in order to arrive at his conclusions and May 1, 2002 WTC BPS final report and therefore to dispute my evidence is to disprove his for that reason.

So let me assure you the fuselage of UA175 and the Boeing 767-300ER I’d photographed are identical in every way, shape and form except for the length while the wreckage in Mr. Corley’s photographic evidence doesn’t appear to be that either airframe. The 767-300ER has the longer fuselage of course but other than that the fabrication of either fuselage utilizes the exact same sheet metal components and assembly methods during their manufacture. So for all intent and purposes they are one and the same fuselage then, as confirmed by the Boeing 767 specialist who answered my questions while I was taking these photographs.
While I was taking these photographs we’d spoken at length about my hypothesis and the more I explained myself he grew noticeably perturbed by my UA175 research and conclusions. Although his response was not uncommon, as I often receive admonishment from my peers within the aviation community for my research, I was not impressed he thought he knew better of it all and me. I say that because he didn’t bother to hear me out in full before deeming my research wholly irresponsible and presumptuous. In fact it was his opinion I’d simply misinterpreted the FEMA/ASCE photograph and cherry picked whatever statements made by Mr. W. Gene Corley best suited my hypothesis.

According to him I’d made a mountain out of a molehill and as such my hypothesis is groundless and my research without merit, primarily because I hadn’t analyzed the physical wreckage whereas the investigators had. Not to mention their credentials and reputations are well beyond reproach he insisted, whereas I’m just an aircraft mechanic with no Boeing 767 experience. What’s more then he argued, not once in all the years since 9/11 had a single investigator or expert witness ever raised the specter of that United Airlines flight 175 evidence being of a questionable nature and that’s why interpreting aircraft accident evidence should be left to the experts he said. With that said he argued “…the fragment of aircraft wreckage in your friend Mr. Corley’s photograph is unidentifiable I’m afraid. You say it’s from UA175 but I’ve no cause to believe you…I say that because there isn’t a single feature about the wreckage that distinguishes it from any other piece of fuselage of any medium wide-body airframe. In fact there’s no saying where it’s from because of its non-descript and featureless appearance...” It was then I reminded him I’ve never believed or argued in favor of that wreckage being from UA175 while Mr. Corley has always insisted it was.

With that misunderstanding clarified I then let this individual in on my true belief all along by stating “If that’s your professional opinion you’re aware then you’ve just established expert technical analysis that confirms the reason why I’ve always said that piece of wreckage could very well be salvage from a Boeing military aircraft that was made to look like a commercial aircraft and not be that of United Airlines flight 175 debris at all!” and with that said he’d suddenly clued in as to the logic of my case and where I’d been leading him with our conversation all along. As such he promptly back peddled to defend his analysis of the wreckage by arguing it had to be from UA175, if for no other reason simply because the aircraft is unaccounted for to this very day!

Knowing very well there is no way anyone can reconcile the contradictory partial registration number therein Mr. Corley’s photographic evidence I drew his attention to it and asked him to opine how it is Mr. W. Gene Corley overlooked that most important, clearly discernable and invaluable UA175 clue to identifying UA175. Realizing even Mr. Corley hadn’t been so stupid as to hazard answering me on that one he simply argued the smudge of white I insist is a partial registration number therein the photograph doesn’t appear to be anything of the sort. It was indiscernible and therefore inconclusive as far as he was concerned and that’s where he ended our conversation, by brushing me off and dismissing himself.

So the point to make with my mentioning that exchange is even a Boeing 767 Structural Technician believes the WTC BPS team UA175 evidence is highly irregular and contestable evidence and in light of his expert determination for that wreckage I encourage everyone who reads this to email Mr. Corley (at GCorley@CTLGroup.cm) to ask him why he has never made mention of the existence of that registration number thereon the physical aircraft wreckage he must have seen with his own two eyes sometime between October 7-12, 2001. I believe Mr. Corley never acknowledges the registration number in his photograph because he’s fully cognizant of the fact it never existed on the chunk of wreckage in the first place and what’s more then he’s not stupid enough to incriminate himself or others by now insisting it did exist just as the FEMA/ASCE photographic evidence shows. He doesn’t respond to my emails on the matter because he knows well enough to remain silent on the matter, as that affords him a plausible deniability defense should we ever see his pathetic hide in court to answer for this lie.
I had my doubts the aircraft registration number existed on the physical wreckage the first time I read through the apologist Mr. James Meig’s article Debunking The 9/11 Myths: Special Report, wherein he wrote “Corley and his team photographed aircraft debris on the roof of WTC 5, including a chunk of fuselage that clearly had windows. “It’s…from the United Airlines plane that hit Tower 2…Corley states flatly…” The article goes on to say “In reviewing crash footage…Corley was able to track the trajectory of the fragments he studied…as they tore through the South Tower…” What the article doesn’t say is Mr. Corley set about confirming his theory and the chain of custody to that wreckage by actually investigating its origin and not simply relying on everyone’s ignorant assumptions.
Needless to say then since reading that statement I’ve questioned how anyone could possibly believe Mr. Corley’s vehement insistence the chunks of debris he tracked via videotape, that fell directly onto the rooftop of WTC 5 from WTC 2 according to him, constitute proof of UA175 while he’s never made mention of that partial aircraft registration number thereon the exact same wreckage. Especially if one considers the impeccable chain of custody that one invaluable clue would have represented for his entire UA175 case. It doesn’t make sense - what other explanation is there for Mr. Corley neglecting to mention such a Godsend of a clue that would surely have put an end to this debate years ago.

Aside from that fact Mr. Corley’s previously mentioned testimony is quite telling in and of itself, not only because the definition of “debris” and “including” describes more than one of something but due to the fact he felt it necessary to soundly declare “It’s…from the United Airlines plane…” on the heels of “including a chunk with windows in it” as though people needed to be told and convinced of it. So when it’s proven the wreckage in his photograph is comprised of more than one “chunk” and none with registration number markings on them I’ll be sure to bring it to the attention of Mr. Corley and the aforementioned Boeing specialist who said of my photo analysis “…a qualified photographic forensics analyst has never reviewed the evidence or substantiated your claim and for that reason alone I don’t share your opinion there’s more than one piece of fuselage sheet metal visible in the photograph…”

By his opinion then it’s not just me who’s unqualified to investigate aircraft accidents - Mr. Corley is a tall building expert, of which not a single FBI or NSTB aircraft accident investigator in the past nine years has gone on the record to corroborate the existence or authenticity of Mr. Corley’s WTC site findings and supposed UA175 evidence vis-à-vis any chain of custody leading back to the moment of demise for the aircraft that struck WTC 2 on 9/11. In fact not a one of them has ever made mention of this photograph since 9/11 and despite the fact it’s the only official and continually reproduced piece of evidentiary proof of said UA175 wreckage to ever to have been published and/or made public by the authorities. Yet this Boeing 767 specialist remains convinced as they’ve all attested…”I know what I saw crash into the towers that morning and they were large commercial aircraft…it had to have been United Airlines flight 175 I tell you…only the conspiracy nuts believe it wasn’t passenger planes that hit the buildings. That’s what the experts would have us believe while each photograph of mine says a thousand words to the contrary as you will see.

The fact is Mr. Corley did not discover that wreckage first and neither did he identify it as belonging to UA175 by having compared it to a serviceable Boeing 767 fuselage. What he did was to watch some video footage and proclaim his opinion to be fact as Mr. Meig’s article makes that quite clear! Indeed Mr. Corley had proven nothing of United Airlines flight 175 having plowed into WTC 2 because it wasn’t his mandate to do so! Mr. Corley’s function as that of FEMA/ASCE team leader for the WTC site investigation had been “public relations mercenary”. Which meant as the UA175 cover-story took root and grew into the crystallized public opinion it is today it was his job to help snuff the truth, as to which (aircraft) murder weapons were used at ground zero, by helping to bury that evidence six feet under and smooth over the ground swell of WTC eyewitness reports and public disenfranchisement with the overall ground zero investigation.

It was never his intention to get at the truth of which aircraft crashed into WTC 2 nor did he intend to prove what mechanism brought the towers down just as it wasn’t his job in 1995 to uncover evidentiary proof that would have informed the public of the truth, as to how and why the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma had also been blown up from the inside out. To both ends this FEMA poster child of disinformation did his job(s) well and one doesn’t have to look too far and deep to find similarities between 1995 and 2001 in all of Mr. Corley’s FEMA “terrorism” investigative dealings. That too will come to light one day but regardless of whether it was the FBI, NTSB or FEMA/ASCE investigators who falsified that registration number there are many other telling yet unexplained irregularities visible in and around the wreckage itself that speak of the lies Mr. Corley has told.

For instance the spray painted acronym “NTSB” on the wreckage…by the way it’s that acronym which convinced me the second image posted online as (Copyofplanepartrf20-full) is genuinely the product of Mr. Corley’s making because it appears unchanged in both images. Therefore the second image is useful in showing the wreckage in a different light and as it existed on the rooftop of WTC5 at some point prior to it being rendered infamous by Adobe Photoshop.
Although the second image had been altered by Photoshop it is invaluable because it discredits the make-up of the officially released photograph. While comparing both images the “NTSB” acronym appears identical and yet one can clearly see the rust red colored piece of sheet metal/cladding (underneath the smaller fragment of fuselage with the registration number on it) appears to be two different lengths. Notice in the official photograph it’s quite long and take note of the fluted pipe that’s sticking up and out from under that rust red sheet metal/cladding there. That length of fluted pipe is propping-up the cladding itself which in turn is propping-up the smaller fragment of fuselage by at least a foot off the roof in the official photograph. Now look at second image whereby the length of the rust red sheet metal/cladding is mostly edited out of the photograph and the smaller fragment of fuselage appears to be suspended in mid air, while the fluted pipe is nowhere to be seen…suspicious?

The most disconcerting anomaly therein the official evidence isn’t even possible according to the Empirical laws of physics - that happens to be the dead straight edge of the aircraft outer skin next to the “N” and left of the first window (from the left) on the smaller section of sheet metal therein the second image. The odds of that skin tearing in a straight line as it is shown is without precedent and virtually impossible for several reasons. The first reason being the thin aluminum sheet metal of any aircraft outer skin never tears in a perfectly straight line when it’s subjected to extreme tensile or compressive loading, especially when that tear runs perpendicular to, through and over the intact substructure (stringer) it’s bonded to. That tear in the metal might have been possible had the outer skin been sheared parallel to the longitudinal axis of the stringer (seen above the window) or along the heavy chemically bonded doubler-plate and much like a sheet of paper is torn using the edge of a ruler to cut it. Take note of the accompanying tell-tale rows of rivet holes that run perfectly parallel to this tear. Even if it were only one row of rivet holes together these two clues amount to being a production edge or butt joint seam and not a tear per se.

Not a problem, except for the fact there’s no such production edge, joint or seam in that area of the circa 2001 United Airlines 767 livery. In fact no two fuselage skins are vertically conjoined anywhere near that area on any Boeing 767 and the fact three perfectly straight edges appear to have been torn into the wreckage is mathematically impossible and extremely suspicious because. Aside from those facts alone there are also valid reasons to doubt the cover-up story told by Mr. W. Gene Corley and the other investigators over the years. For instance it’s a well known fact he takes credit for himself and his WTC site team members having discovered that wreckage on October 25, 2001 and yet by his account he and the others were only on the WTC site between the dates of October 7-12, 2001. It’s also a well known fact the FBI and the NTSB were on site looking for aircraft parts the morning of 9/11 while the countless SEAoNY search and rescue volunteers and later the NYFD firefighter recovery teams were on site at ground zero immediately following the attacks as well. Together they swept the WTC site clean looking for aircraft parts and survivors and later for bodies then in the days and weeks following the attacks of 9/11.

It’s a well known fact the NTSB identified the fuselage wreckage on the rooftop of WTC 5 in those early days because they marked it with the acronym “NTSB” in yellow spray paint and no later than (9/19/01). I say that because the exterior walls of the WTC 5 penthouse maintenance room were spray painted in red with the words “AIRCRAFT PARTS” no later than September 19, 2001 and according to one photograph therein the NIST cumulus database. So why didn’t they retrieve this identifiable wreckage with the “N6….” on it then like every other bit of wreckage they sequestered? Why had the FBI and NTSB elected to leave it there on the rooftop of WTC 5 for the better part of a month and a half while they located, identified and destroyed every last scrap of aircraft wreckage in Lower Manhattan that was identifiable as being from UA175? I believe they left it there because it was unidentifiable (as in non-serialized and no registration number thereon) and useful to the cover story. By that I mean the FBI and NTSB knew within days they would be asked to bow out of the WTC site aircraft accident investigation and leave it to FEMA so they salted the WTC site with evidence to their liking.

That’s why the FBI and NTSB left the wreckage for Mr. Corley to find, but don’t just take my word for it when Carol Carmody (Vice-Chair of National Transportation Safety Board) is quoted as saying on February 27, 2002 in her presentation at the Leadership in Times of Crisis Seminar “On the morning of September 11, 2001…the FBI Director Mueller…called and said could you send us some people to help find the black boxes and help identify aircraft parts. We dispatched teams immediately to…New York…Our investigators stayed in New York for several months working both at Ground Zero and at the Freshkill site where large amounts of debris were taken to be sorted.”

What’s more then, it’s a well known fact the FBI and the NTSB always work hand in hand in such matters, just as they did from the onset of the 9/11 attacks to secure the WTC site. Carol Carmody made that point quite clear earlier in that same February 27, 2002 presentation when she said “The NTSB was created by Congress to investigate accidents…We have this authority across all modes of transportation, although aviation gets the most attention. We are the lead agency in aviation accidents unless there is credible evidence of criminal activity. In that case, the Attorney General and the Chairman must confer and the FBI would take the lead.”

Carol Carmody’s February 27, 2002 testimony preceded that of her bosses, Marion C. Blakey (Chairman National Transportation Safety Board) who testified (for the record) before the Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation United States Senate on June 25, 2002…”As you know, the NTSB investigates every accident involving civil aircraft, accidents involving military and civil aircraft and aircraft accidents involving public aircraft other than aircraft operated by the Armed Forces or by the United States intelligence agencies…In the aftermath of September 11, 2001…for many weeks the Board assisted the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Over 60 Safety Board employees worked around the clock in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York…and in Washington D.C., assisting with aircraft parts identification…”

Lastly then Mr. Corley testified on March 6, 2002…The Structural Engineering Institute of ASCE (SEI/ASCE) began assembling two teams of experts on the afternoon of September 11, 2001 and by October 1, 2001 the WTC study became a joint effort between ASCE and the Federal Emergency Management Agency. So there you have it - confirmation the NTSB stepped aside to make way for the authority of the FBI to lead the WTC site investigation immediately following the attacks of 9/11 and ultimately they both stepped aside for FEMA.

That being the case the previous paragraphs explain why this wreckage (discovered on or before 9/19/01) has the acronym “NTSB” emblazoned on it. All of which is further evidence that only the FBI and NTSB could have identified that wreckage first and they know of its original state but aren’t telling. So to recap; the FBI and the NTSB employees identified this aircraft fuselage wreckage on the rooftop of WTC 5 in mere days following the attacks but no later than 9/19/01 and yet they never mentioned it was there nor did they remove it. Instead they elected to leave it there on the rooftop for Mr. Corley to rediscover and identify more than a month later, in order for him to take credit for finding it and even though the “NTSB” acronym proves otherwise?

“Why would they have done that?” is the question people should be asking and demanding answers to, especially when it’s common knowledge certain FBI officials had all of Lower Manhattan stripped bare of everything resembling an identifiable bit of aircraft, only then to send that wreckage to the Fresh Kills Landfill site on Staten Island where in the following weeks it had been “recycled” without giving any consideration to normal investigative standards and procedure. Let’s call it for what it is…They destroyed all the crucial evidence and what they left behind was no better than garbage – it was totally useless as evidence and an insult to the intelligence and integrity of any self-respecting investigator. They did it because they were forced to, that’s why!

Ask yourself who carried out that specific operation and who might have complained loud enough about it thus compelling even Mr. Corley to admit “…there has been some concern expressed by others that the work of the team has been hampered because debris was removed from the site and has subsequently been processed for recycling.”? Probably some pissed off, patriotic FBI and NTSB officials or enlightened civil servants I’d say and when you know their names you know at least one potential whistleblower that can hang their asses out to dry.

When the Boeing specialist asked me why the FEMA/ASCE investigators would falsify their evidence I reminded him of M. Corley’s statement in the previous paragraph “…because debris was removed from the site and has subsequently been processed for recycling.” which really means “the WTC site was knowingly stripped clean of every single identifiable aircraft component that would have proved something other than commercial aircraft slammed into WTC 1 and WTC 2” and it was the job of the FEMA/ASCE investigators to convince the public to go along with the commercial aircraft cover-up story by any means necessary. In other words they made a molehill out of a mountain of incriminating evidence…oh the irony.

Ask yourself why Mr. Corley had been placed in charge of the entire WTC site investigation when the FBI and the NTSB clearly had jurisdiction for the UA175 investigation on the WTC site and why had demonstrably unqualified tall building experts been parachuted in by FEMA to head an aircraft accident/crime scene investigation in the first place? Consider the fact it was Mr. W. Gene Corley (the tall building expert) who praised himself and his team members for having “evaluated, discovered and identified” that aircraft wreckage while the FBI and the NTSB have never acknowledged his contribution in the least. In spite of that self-praise consider the fact all Mr. Corley managed to come up with (after millions of dollars spent and many thousands of man-hours squandered investigating a lie) was a single photograph showing unidentifiable fragments of fuselage wreckage of a questionable origin and a highly suspect chain of custody…that’s quite the accomplishment alright. Yes, something is very wrong with the big picture and the entire WTC investigation is utterly absurd!
With everything I’ve said put aside the fact remains, if you remove and isolate the contentious aircraft registration number from the FEMA photographic evidence what you’re left with is Mr. Corley’s expert opinion and a piece (or pieces) of unrecognizable aircraft sheet metal that proves nothing of UA175 ever having been flown into WTC 2.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post May 19 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 68

It's almost ten years and I'm still troubled why the airplane parts I photographed
on the upper roof of the Federal Building have never been released. Before I ever
learned that there was airplane debris on the upper roof, I picked up what I believed
was a small piece of airplane debris on the lower 7th floor setback roof. There was
a metal tag on it with a serial number and part number. I remember the words
"hydraulic piston" and that's what made me believe the part was from an airplane.
I took the part down to the lobby and gave it to one of the postal inspectors. A
little after the postal inspector and an FBI came up to the lower roof and I was
questioned about where I found the part. The crew I was working with was informed
not to move anything that looked like airplane debris or anything spray painted
yellow. I wish I had taken a picture of that "part" with the serial/part numbers.

Questionitall, you post talks about videos that were taken directly after the
Towers fell showing the roof of WTC 5, does that video show the upper roof
of the Federal Building. The landing gear picture below was located against
the South wall almost in the middle. Some of my pictures I took from the roof
tops of 1 Liberty Plaza and the Millenium Hotel I can see the exact spot where
the landing gear was and you see what appears to be the landing gear. I took
the pictures on 1 Liberty Plaza the first day I started working Ground Zero on
September 18, 2001. If you have videos or pictures that show the upper roof
of the Federal Building the same day as the Towers fell. it would be very interesting
to see if the landing gear can be seen in those videos and pictures.

I wish to this day of all the pictures I took at Ground Zero, I regret never taking
a picture of that "hydraulic piston" with it's serial/part numbers, for that matter
closer pictures of all the airplane debris on the upper roof of the Federal Building.

+Quote Post
questionitall
post May 20 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (ScaffoldRider @ May 19 2011, 07:06 PM) *
It's almost ten years and I'm still troubled why the airplane parts I photographed
on the upper roof of the Federal Building have never been released. Before I ever
learned that there was airplane debris on the upper roof, I picked up what I believed
was a small piece of airplane debris on the lower 7th floor setback roof. There was
a metal tag on it with a serial number and part number. I remember the words
"hydraulic piston" and that's what made me believe the part was from an airplane.
I took the part down to the lobby and gave it to one of the postal inspectors. A
little after the postal inspector and an FBI came up to the lower roof and I was
questioned about where I found the part. The crew I was working with was informed
not to move anything that looked like airplane debris or anything spray painted
yellow. I wish I had taken a picture of that "part" with the serial/part numbers.

Questionitall, you post talks about videos that were taken directly after the
Towers fell showing the roof of WTC 5, does that video show the upper roof
of the Federal Building. The landing gear picture below was located against
the South wall almost in the middle. Some of my pictures I took from the roof
tops of 1 Liberty Plaza and the Millenium Hotel I can see the exact spot where
the landing gear was and you see what appears to be the landing gear. I took
the pictures on 1 Liberty Plaza the first day I started working Ground Zero on
September 18, 2001. If you have videos or pictures that show the upper roof
of the Federal Building the same day as the Towers fell. it would be very interesting
to see if the landing gear can be seen in those videos and pictures.

I wish to this day of all the pictures I took at Ground Zero, I regret never taking
a picture of that "hydraulic piston" with it's serial/part numbers, for that matter
closer pictures of all the airplane debris on the upper roof of the Federal Building.

Hello and thank you for sharing your 9/11 experience here - I am especially eager to hear from people like you. People who were there at ground zero and participating in the clean-up, to whatever degree does matter because every little detail you think means nothing actually could make all the difference. For instance you stated “The crew I was working with was informed not to move anything that looked like airplane debris or anything spray painted yellow.” I’m curious to know, if you were told that directly to your face by an FBI or NTSB agent do you remember their name(s) and the date they told you that and what reason did they give you? Do you know for sure that "yellow" was an NTSB color code designating aircraft parts while the red seen on everything else was an FBI color code? I see the red spray painted everywhere on the buildings, garbage containers and building debris but never on the aircraft parts.

I ask these questions because if you started cleaning up at ground zero on September 18, 2001 and you found the aircraft "hydraulic piston" already spray painted yellow that proves the FBI and NTSB had been on the rooftops no later than the date mentioned. That's an important fact because it shows both the FBI and the NTSB surely would have known of the existense of Mr. Corley's aircraft fuselage wreckage as well then. Assuming it existed there in the first place or at all, that being the case why did they leave it behind on WTC 5 and yet they stripped the WTC site clean of any and all serialized parts they got their hands on and yet not once have they publicized the fact they confiscated serialized parts - serialized parts that ALWAYS irrefutably identify the plane they're married to, because meticulous records by law are kept of each and every primary component installed on an aircraft and for reasons of traceability!

As for your statement you "took the pictures on 1 Liberty Plaza the first day I started working Ground Zero on September 18, 2001" I'm somewhat confused as to which photographs you're referring to - the images posted here or the photographs you mentioned depicting rooftops from atop the other towers. If you have (early) high resolution photographs looking down onto the rooftop of WTC 5 from the rooftop of the Millenium Hilton Hotel or 1 Liberty Plaza I would love to see them - that sort of evidence will go a long ways towards corroborating my hypothesis and your experiences with the FBI and NTSB as well could prove extremely enlightening.

As to your question about whether or not any video footage shows your aircraft parts to be honest everything I've seen would not allow for that, because the resolution is too low. I will keep an eye out for you though.

thx again.

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post May 21 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #4

Hi Questionitall,

The other night a watched those videos you mentioned, they were very interesting, especially
the videos from the woman who was in the Hilton Millenium Hotel on the 35th floor. I watched all
13 parts of video on YouTube but the she never filmed the roof of the Federal Building. I was really
hoping she did, it would have answered a question I have wondered about for many years. Were
the airplane debris I filmed on the upper roof "REALLY" planted? I know the exact spot where the
landing gear and would have been easily seen if that woman filmed the roof. I have pictures like
I told you that I took from the roofs of the Millenium and 1 Liberty Plaza, in one of those pictures
I can make out the landing gear. I'm sorry I'm limited to time right now, but promise as soon as I
will try to answer your questions. I have four videos posted on Architecture of the World, Glass,
Steel, and Stone. They are titled The Destruction, The People, The Clean Up, and the Night at
Ground Zero. Check out the "The Destruction" video especially. Here's the link to the feature
page where they are listed.

http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/Features.php

Plus I'm sure Sanders put all my airplane debris pictures somewhere in the library right here
on Pilots for Truth. If you can't find them I know Killtown has them all listed on his website.

Here's an email I received from a retired flight crash investigator who looked at my airplane debris
pictures years ago and his opinion of what he believed the parts where, you might find it interesting.
I also another flight investigator, a gentleman named Nelson, retired Air Force guy. I checked but
sorry I don't can't find his responses, but here's the one I still have.

Dear ScaffoldRider,

JFK asked me to take a look at your photos. Here's the best possible identification I can give you of what parts you are looking at and from where they originate within an aircraft. But of course, without the parts in-hand, I can't tell you SPECIFICALLY what engine model or what aircraft type they come from. Of the several military aircraft crash investigations I was involved in years ago, ya really have to 'untangle' and 'lay out' and 'measure ' and 'check partnos, sernos' etc to say SPECIFICALLY where thus and such part came from.

But from the photos, I CAN tell you this much:

Photos 059/060 - A mid to aft compressor rotor disk, missing its inner disk bore's counter-centrifugal balance land - the broach slots at the outer rim of this disk into which the blades are loaded indicates 'compressor mid-aft stage'.

Photo 61 - Zinc chromate painted (light green) part indicates it comes from somewheres within the aircraft's airframe mechanisms.

Photo 63 - Fan rotor/compressor rotor/low pressure turbine rotor shaft.

Photo 64 & 65 - High pressure turbine stator case with turbine clearance management air cooling duct still attached w/ hp turbine blade tip rub shrouds (loaded into case channels circumfrentially from case split lines)

Photo 66 - Appears to be some sort of thermal blanketed air duct.

Photo 68 - Appears to be a section of the lower landing gear strut w/ wheel truck torque link still attached.

Photos 69 thru 72 - Assuming these are all the same as Photo 68 - section of landing gear.

Photo 73 - I simply don't know.

Photos 74 & 75 - either Intermediate Pressure Fan stator casing OR mid to aft compressor stator casing w/vanes.

Photo 546 - Caulking gun w/orange handle. Computer hard card. Rain water drain pipe???

Photos 548 & 559 - nothing specific discernable to my eyes.

Thanks SO MUCH for sharing these photos with all of us. Kinda/sorta NICE to look at "fresh 9-11" stuff - well, at least this is the first time I've laid my eyes on these photos. Got to the point I was good and SICK & TIRED of looking a wreckage photos from here, there and everywhere else! <g>

- tocarm

Will try to respond as soon as I can, Thanks Louie

+Quote Post
questionitall
post May 21 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (ScaffoldRider @ May 21 2011, 10:25 AM) *
Hi Questionitall,

The other night a watched those videos you mentioned, they were very interesting, especially
the videos from the woman who was in the Hilton Millenium Hotel on the 35th floor. I watched all
13 parts of video on YouTube but the she never filmed the roof of the Federal Building. I was really
hoping she did, it would have answered a question I have wondered about for many years. Were
the airplane debris I filmed on the upper roof "REALLY" planted? I know the exact spot where the
landing gear and would have been easily seen if that woman filmed the roof. I have pictures like
I told you that I took from the roofs of the Millenium and 1 Liberty Plaza, in one of those pictures
I can make out the landing gear. I'm sorry I'm limited to time right now, but promise as soon as I
will try to answer your questions. I have four videos posted on Architecture of the World, Glass,
Steel, and Stone. They are titled The Destruction, The People, The Clean Up, and the Night at
Ground Zero. Check out the "The Destruction" video especially. Here's the link to the feature
page where they are listed.

http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/Features.php

Plus I'm sure Sanders put all my airplane debris pictures somewhere in the library right here
on Pilots for Truth. If you can't find them I know Killtown has them all listed on his website.

Here's an email I received from a retired flight crash investigator who looked at my airplane debris
pictures years ago and his opinion of what he believed the parts where, you might find it interesting.
I also another flight investigator, a gentleman named Nelson, retired Air Force guy. I checked but
sorry I don't can't find his responses, but here's the one I still have.

Dear ScaffoldRider,

JFK asked me to take a look at your photos. Here's the best possible identification I can give you of what parts you are looking at and from where they originate within an aircraft. But of course, without the parts in-hand, I can't tell you SPECIFICALLY what engine model or what aircraft type they come from. Of the several military aircraft crash investigations I was involved in years ago, ya really have to 'untangle' and 'lay out' and 'measure ' and 'check partnos, sernos' etc to say SPECIFICALLY where thus and such part came from.

But from the photos, I CAN tell you this much:

Photos 059/060 - A mid to aft compressor rotor disk, missing its inner disk bore's counter-centrifugal balance land - the broach slots at the outer rim of this disk into which the blades are loaded indicates 'compressor mid-aft stage'.

Photo 61 - Zinc chromate painted (light green) part indicates it comes from somewheres within the aircraft's airframe mechanisms.

Photo 63 - Fan rotor/compressor rotor/low pressure turbine rotor shaft.

Photo 64 & 65 - High pressure turbine stator case with turbine clearance management air cooling duct still attached w/ hp turbine blade tip rub shrouds (loaded into case channels circumfrentially from case split lines)

Photo 66 - Appears to be some sort of thermal blanketed air duct.

Photo 68 - Appears to be a section of the lower landing gear strut w/ wheel truck torque link still attached.

Photos 69 thru 72 - Assuming these are all the same as Photo 68 - section of landing gear.

Photo 73 - I simply don't know.

Photos 74 & 75 - either Intermediate Pressure Fan stator casing OR mid to aft compressor stator casing w/vanes.

Photo 546 - Caulking gun w/orange handle. Computer hard card. Rain water drain pipe???

Photos 548 & 559 - nothing specific discernable to my eyes.

Thanks SO MUCH for sharing these photos with all of us. Kinda/sorta NICE to look at "fresh 9-11" stuff - well, at least this is the first time I've laid my eyes on these photos. Got to the point I was good and SICK & TIRED of looking a wreckage photos from here, there and everywhere else! <g>

- tocarm

Will try to respond as soon as I can, Thanks Louie

Hi Louie - thx for writing back again. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I have the distinct impression you feel I believe many more pieces of aircraft wreckage than the large piece of fuselage seen in the FEMA photograph and said to have been "discovered" on the rooftop of World Trade Center 5 were planted at ground zero. If that is the case I assure you that is not what I believe - not in the least as a matter of fact.

I have seen most every alleged photograph of United Airlines flight 175 wreckage online and in no way do I contest those pieces of wreckage did not land where they were said to have been located and were ultimately photographed as such.

My research has to do with the wreckage supposedly discovered on the rooftop of World Trade Center 5 by Mr. W. Gene Corley's WTC site team members and primarily that large piece seen in Mr. Corley's photograph. The reason being is it that wreckage alone emboldened Mr. Corley to state he knew full well and proved by it that UA175and proved full well UA175

+Quote Post
questionitall
post May 21 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (questionitall @ May 21 2011, 04:18 PM) *

Oooops - finger trouble! Please ignore my last reply Louie as I'll try again to answer you. lol

+Quote Post
questionitall
post May 21 2011, 04:38 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (questionitall @ May 21 2011, 04:18 PM) *
Hi Louie - thx for writing back again. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I have the distinct impression you feel I believe many more pieces of aircraft wreckage than the large piece of fuselage seen in the FEMA photograph and said to have been "discovered" on the rooftop of World Trade Center 5 were planted at ground zero. If that is the case I assure you that is not what I believe - not in the least as a matter of fact.

I have seen most every alleged photograph of United Airlines flight 175 wreckage online and in no way do I contest those pieces of wreckage did not land where they were said to have been located and were ultimately photographed as such.

My research has to do with the wreckage supposedly discovered on the rooftop of World Trade Center 5 by Mr. W. Gene Corley's WTC site team members and primarily that large piece seen in Mr. Corley's photograph. The reason being is it that wreckage alone emboldened Mr. Corley to state he knew full well and proved by it that UA175and proved full well UA175

Oooops - finger trouble there Louie - As I was trying to say Louie I have seen most every alleged photograph of United Airlines flight 175 wreckage online and in no way do I contest those pieces of wreckage did not land where they were said to have been located and were ultimately photographed as such. I only take exception to Mr. W. Gene Corley having stated matter-of-factly his WTC site team members discovered that wreckage on the rooftop of World Trade Center 5. The reason I take great exception to that fraud being is due to the fact that wreckage is known to have been counterfeited and it clearly was never there to begin with, as noted in Tami Michaels’s video footage and Natasha Sealy’s photograph. Yet we’re to believe Mr. Corley knew full well UA175 crashed into WTC 2 - he proved no such thing.
What I find exceptionally repugnant and unacceptable about the entire affair is while it’s well known all the other (serialized) aircraft wreckage was spirited away and destroyed that one photograph by Mr. Corley was deliberately released into the public domain in order to perpetuate the official 9/11 lie and by doing so that false evidence validated an illegal invasion of Iraq which lead to the needless deaths of countless more naive and unsuspecting individuals.
Likewise Louie I’ll respond to your questions and lasr reply in full, once I’ve cooled off a little.
Respectfully
DEN

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post May 21 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (questionitall @ May 20 2011, 09:53 PM) *
For instance you stated “The crew I was working with was informed not to move anything that looked like airplane debris or anything spray painted yellow.” I’m curious to know, if you were told that directly to your face by an FBI or NTSB agent do you remember their name(s) and the date they told you that and what reason did they give you?

An FBI agent and the Postal Inspector came on the 7th floor setback roof, sorry don't know their names. The FBI agent ask me for my name and what company I was working for, he wrote it all
down. I don't recall the exact conversation, but it was something to the affect, that I wasn't supposed
to touch anything on the roof. I told him, I saw posters saying if you found any airplane debris to
bring it to the FBI or notify them. He wanted to know exactly where I found the part and I showed
him. The FBI agent told me that they knew where everything on the roof was and that they had
spray painted all the airplane debris with yellow paint and that everything was left there for a reason.
He called all the crew and he told everyone to please don't move anything spray painted yellow or looked like airplane parts. If something was in our way of rigging the roof and had to be moved to
just let them know. The date I'm not positive about, I worked on 1 Liberty Plaza on the 18th and 19th,
the Century 21 Building the 20th and 21st, the Millenium Hotel for I think 3 or 4 days, so I would say
we started the Federal Building on the 24th or 25th of September.
Later on that morning near lunch time one of the elevator guys of the Federal Building told me that
there was airplane debris all over the top roof of the building. I told him I'd love to get up there and
see them, the elevator guy said the FBI didn't want anyone up there. I was so curious I sneaked up
to the top roof and there was no one around so I ran all around the roof looking for the airplane parts.
I was the landing gear right a way and started taking pictures then I found more airplane debris on
the other side of the roof. I took the pictures very quickly because I didn't want to get caught with
the camera. I knew they would have taken my camera and all my rolls of film. I could easily
explain for being on the roof, all I had to say I was checking out a place to run my rigging cables.
I went right back to the lower roof and told some of the guys of all the airplane debris on the upper
roof. I know one or two of the guys sneaked up there and took a few pictures also.

Do you know for sure that "yellow" was an NTSB color code designating aircraft parts while the red seen on everything else was an FBI color code? I see the red spray painted everywhere on the buildings, garbage containers and building debris but never on the aircraft parts.

I have no idea if "yellow" was the color code for the NTSA designating aircraft parts. All I remember
is what the FBI agent told me. The thing is that some of the airplane debris is photographed I didn't
see the yellow spray paint but somethings were especially on the lower 7th floor setback roof. Here's
one piece of airplane debris that was embedded in the lower roof spray painted yellow.

I ask these questions because if you started cleaning up at ground zero on September 18, 2001 and you found the aircraft "hydraulic piston" already spray painted yellow that proves the FBI and NTSB had been on the rooftops no later than the date mentioned. That's an important fact because it shows both the FBI and the NTSB surely would have known of the existense of Mr. Corley's aircraft fuselage wreckage as well then.

As I mentioned above, I found the "hydraulic piston" on the lower roof on the morning of September
24th or 25th. Plus I don't remember that part being spray painted yellow, it could have been put I don't
recall. Just so you know, there was people on all those roofs while I was there. The hazmat team
came on the Century 21 Building lower setback roof the day the crane boomed my scaffolds up to me.
The hazmat team had 3 dogs and I talked to one of the handlers and asked why 3 dogs. He told
me each dog has a specific job. One of the dogs started sniffing my work bucket, they asked me
what was in the bucket and I told them my tools and a great Italian hero from the Bronx. When I
took the hero out of the bucket they all laughed. Then one of the team found something on one of the parapet walls and asked us to please leave the roof. After about 2 hours they told me it was all
right to go back on the roof. I learned they had found human skin and something else which they
gathered for DNA.

I watched that video from the NTSA and Mr. Corley's. It's clear they cut something from the video.
At 9:05 the video show them filming a control panel or power box then the next second 9:06 the
video goes directly to the aircraft fuselage wreckage. It's just so obvious, did you notice that?
I have seen these pictures of the fuselage years ago. It was my understand that the fuselage
wasn't found where it was filmed. I think a few pieces were found and placed by the staircase
steps and filmed there. There's been many discussions throughout the years dealing with this
parts. I don't know why they used these pictures and never used any of the airplane debris
I photographed. My pictures have never been released by the NTSA, FBI, or the 9/11 Commission.
There's never been a parts/serial numbers released for any of the airplane debris and that's very
criminal in my opinion. Every crash site airplane debris is all filmed and collected, with all parts/
serial numbers registered to confirm the exact identification of the aircraft. I'm surprised no one
has ever filed a FOI request for the release of all the airplane debris found at the Federal Building,
they can't deny the parts don't exist or weren't filmed by the NTSA or FBI. And where is the dumpster
that was on Liberty St that only had airplane debris in it? They put all airplane debris in that small
dumpster, everyday I would walk pass it and look in it, there wasn't much but there was things in there.

Well Den, I hope I was of some help with my answers. If you have anymore just let me know and
I'll try to answer the best I can recall. There has been so many lies by the government concerning
9/11 that I don't know if we'll ever know the complete Truth. All I know is only an independent
new investigation "might' give us some answers, but these criminals will never let the total
truth see the light of day. If they didn't have any fear of killing thousands of innocent people
they wouldn't stop at anything. Thanks Again Louie

This post has been edited by ScaffoldRider: May 21 2011, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post
questionitall
post May 21 2011, 08:53 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (ScaffoldRider @ May 21 2011, 08:21 PM) *
An FBI agent and the Postal Inspector came on the 7th floor setback roof, sorry don't know their names. The FBI agent ask me for my name and what company I was working for, he wrote it all
down. I don't recall the exact conversation, but it was something to the affect, that I wasn't supposed
to touch anything on the roof. I told him, I saw posters saying if you found any airplane debris to
bring it to the FBI or notify them. He wanted to know exactly where I found the part and I showed
him. The FBI agent told me that they knew where everything on the roof was and that they had
spray painted all the airplane debris with yellow paint and that everything was left there for a reason.
He called all the crew and he told everyone to please don't move anything spray painted yellow or looked like airplane parts. If something was in our way of rigging the roof and had to be moved to
just let them know. The date I'm not positive about, I worked on 1 Liberty Plaza on the 18th and 19th,
the Century 21 Building the 20th and 21st, the Millenium Hotel for I think 3 or 4 days, so I would say
we started the Federal Building on the 24th or 25th of September.
Later on that morning near lunch time one of the elevator guys of the Federal Building told me that
there was airplane debris all over the top roof of the building. I told him I'd love to get up there and
see them, the elevator guy said the FBI didn't want anyone up there. I was so curious I sneaked up
to the top roof and there was no one around so I ran all around the roof looking for the airplane parts.
I was the landing gear right a way and started taking pictures then I found more airplane debris on
the other side of the roof. I took the pictures very quickly because I didn't want to get caught with
the camera. I knew they would have taken my camera and all my rolls of film. I could easily
explain for being on the roof, all I had to say I was checking out a place to run my rigging cables.
I went right back to the lower roof and told some of the guys of all the airplane debris on the upper
roof. I know one or two of the guys sneaked up there and took a few pictures also.

I have no idea if "yellow" was the color code for the NTSA designating aircraft parts. All I remember
is what the FBI agent told me. The thing is that some of the airplane debris is photographed I didn't
see the yellow spray paint but somethings were especially on the lower 7th floor setback roof. Here's
one piece of airplane debris that was embedded in the lower roof spray painted yellow.

As I mentioned above, I found the "hydraulic piston" on the lower roof on the morning of September
24th or 25th. Plus I don't remember that part being spray painted yellow, it could have been put I don't
recall. Just so you know, there was people on all those roofs while I was there. The hazmat team
came on the Century 21 Building lower setback roof the day the crane boomed my scaffolds up to me.
The hazmat team had 3 dogs and I talked to one of the handlers and asked why 3 dogs. He told
me each dog has a specific job. One of the dogs started sniffing my work bucket, they asked me
what was in the bucket and I told them my tools and a great Italian hero from the Bronx. When I
took the hero out of the bucket they all laughed. Then one of the team found something on one of the parapet walls and asked us to please leave the roof. After about 2 hours they told me it was all
right to go back on the roof. I learned they had found human skin and something else which they
gathered for DNA.

I watched that video from the NTSA and Mr. Corley's. It's clear they cut something from the video.
At 9:05 the video show them filming a control panel or power box then the next second 9:06 the
video goes directly to the aircraft fuselage wreckage. It's just so obvious, did you notice that?
I have seen these pictures of the fuselage years ago. It was my understand that the fuselage
wasn't found where it was filmed. I think a few pieces were found and placed by the staircase
steps and filmed there. There's been many discussions throughout the years dealing with this
parts. I don't know why they used these pictures and never used any of the airplane debris
I photographed. My pictures have never been released by the NTSA, FBI, or the 9/11 Commission.
There's never been a parts/serial numbers released for any of the airplane debris and that's very
criminal in my opinion. Every crash site airplane debris is all filmed and collected, with all parts/
serial numbers registered to confirm the exact identification of the aircraft. I'm surprised no one
has ever filed a FOI request for the release of all the airplane debris found at the Federal Building,
they can't deny the parts don't exist or weren't filmed by the NTSA or FBI. And where is the dumpster
that was on Liberty St that only had airplane debris in it? They put all airplane debris in that small
dumpster, everyday I would walk pass it and look in it, there wasn't much but there was things in there.

Well Den, I hope I was of some help with my answers. If you have anymore just let me know and
I'll try to answer the best I can recall. There has been so many lies by the government concerning
9/11 that I don't know if we'll ever know the complete Truth. All I know is only an independent
new investigation "might' give us some answers, but these criminals will never let the total
truth see the light of day. If they didn't have any fear of killing thousands of innocent people
they wouldn't stop at anything. Thanks Again Louie

Hello again Louie - I went to http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/US/NY/Gr...tion/index.html to look at your work and I have to say your photographs were taken from the best vantage points I’ve seen to date. It’s probably best you didn’t take photographs of the serialized aircraft parts you helped recover and make them public because I’m certain you would be dead today for having done so. Having said that I've recently been assisted by some very adept sleuths and without their help I'm not sure my United Airlines flight 175 research and findings could be furthered however. As keen as I am for discovering new facts and the truth of what actually happened at ground zero on 9/11 I'm very much concerned for the health and welfare of those helping me. From what you've told me so far I'm very impressed with your personal knowledge and experiences at ground zero but in the same breath I'm also quite concerned for your personal security.

What I'm saying is I have a feeling your photographs would go a long ways to answering some of my questions regarding the aircraft wreckage on the rooftop of WTC 5 and I would be ecstatic if you were to share more of your work with me, however. I do not think it’s advisable to post them online, because from what I’ve seen of your portfolio already I’m concerned for your personal security. As for what you said earlier of Tami Michaels’ and Guy Rosbrooks’ 13 videos posted online of the ground zero attacks I have it on good authority and I am absolutely certain of the fact not all of their video footage is known to the public and I would bet dimes to dollars what hasn’t been seen of their critical video footage would blow the roof off the official WTC site (attack aircraft) investigation.

In light of what you’ve told me so far Louie should you have in your pssession more and higher resolution photographs of the rooftop of WTC 5 (as taken from the rooftop of 1 Liberty Plaza and the Millenium Hilton Hotel) or anything else which you have never shown anyone please keep them to yourself, but should you wish to share them with me I’m sure we can arrange for you to get them to me in a safe and anonymous manner.

Thank you ever so much and take care Louie...please stay in touch.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 22 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #10

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Question

I'm just lurking, and I think I follow what you're saying.

Regarding the wreckage photographed on top of WTC5, when you say 'planted' do you mean physically planted, or digitally planted, by high tech computer graphics and such?

+Quote Post
questionitall
post May 23 2011, 10:31 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (amazed! @ May 22 2011, 04:34 PM) *
Question

I'm just lurking, and I think I follow what you're saying.

Regarding the wreckage photographed on top of WTC5, when you say 'planted' do you mean physically planted, or digitally planted, by high tech computer graphics and such?

Both!

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Jun 1 2011, 05:01 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (questionitall @ May 23 2011, 10:31 AM) *
Both!

Hello again "amazed!"...after teresly responding to you with my answer (Both!) I've given this entire business a great deal of thought and I've since realized I'm done with my 9/11 research. I apologize for my blowing you off like that and it has nothing to do with you - do understand I've been at this a very long time and it's taken a terrific toll on my mental health and general well-being...I have no patience for answering to the criticism of others on this issue any longer and I won't waste another minute of my life explaining why I know with all certainty specific individuals within government agencies sat idly by and with foreknowlegde they allowed 9/11 to go off without a hitch!

I've posted video footage and photographs at Flickr and I will continue to do so as new evidence makes its way to me but as for contributing to this thread and/or responding to questions and defending my beliefs and accomplishments here I'm done with that...take care.

Here is the main ink to those videos and photographs...http://www.flickr.com/photos/56322884@N02/

Here's the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz70AbD5W5Y) to the very damning segment of Gary Steficek video footage "WTC 5 NIST INSPECTION FOIA PART 3" which I mention there at Flickr. This video footage was part of the NIST Cumulus dataset release #28, file ...at approximately 8:40 the camrea pans to the right and past the word "airplane" spray painted in red on the debris and at the 9:06 mark the camera pans back over the aircraft wreckage itself.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 1 2011, 03:20 PM
Post #13

Question

Thanks for the latest comments and all your work. I have very thick skin and do not take posts personally, unless it's clearly intended that way. Yours was not. I am never offended by short answers, and actually like them better, sometimes, than lengthy ones.

As for the planted evidence in NYC, that is planted airplane parts and pieces, I am somewhat skeptical.

That is, I think the logistics of actually moving landing gear and fuselage pieces into place on rooftops and elsewhere would have been considerable and would render the attempt almost impossible.

The landing gear and engine pieces down on the street are one thing, but that big piece up on the roof of WTC 5 are quite another. Having worked in aviation all my life, I just cannot imagine how that piece would have been placed on the roof without all sorts of people seeing the operation.

My 2 cents.

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Jun 9 2011, 03:40 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jun 1 2011, 03:20 PM) *
Question

Thanks for the latest comments and all your work. I have very thick skin and do not take posts personally, unless it's clearly intended that way. Yours was not. I am never offended by short answers, and actually like them better, sometimes, than lengthy ones.

As for the planted evidence in NYC, that is planted airplane parts and pieces, I am somewhat skeptical.

That is, I think the logistics of actually moving landing gear and fuselage pieces into place on rooftops and elsewhere would have been considerable and would render the attempt almost impossible.

The landing gear and engine pieces down on the street are one thing, but that big piece up on the roof of WTC 5 are quite another. Having worked in aviation all my life, I just cannot imagine how that piece would have been placed on the roof without all sorts of people seeing the operation.

My 2 cents.

Amazed - with all due respect the fact you remain sceptical of the NIST evidence showing the “big piece” of aircraft fuselage was never there on the rooftop of WTC 5 to begin with well that admission doesn’t surprise me in the least. In fact most people have proven to me they’re incapable of reasoning the facts as I’ve presented them. Although I’m merely the messenger and not a professional crime scene forensics investigator remember my opinion the FEMA/ASCE aircraft wreckage was in fact “planted” is based on the logical analysis of the official evidence therein the NIST Cumulus dataset, therefore you can disagree with me all you want but the fact remains the demise of United Airlines flight 175 on 9/11 was never proven to be the case and therefore much needs to be answered for.

Had I known my choice of the word “planted” would befuddle so many I would have used a word less prone to misinterpretation when describing what the offical UA175 evidence actually reveals but the fact remains the word [planted] is defined as “Falsified evidence, forged evidence or tainted evidence is information that has been created or obtained illegally, to sway the verdict…also suppressing evidence is considered a similar criminal act…” Based on what the falsified FEMA/ASCE photograph [12390] belies of Mr. W. Gene Corley’s investigator’s inferences made to the offending aircraft throughout the May 1, 2002 World Trade Center Building Performance Study and due to the fact all serialized aircraft components of both aircraft at ground zero were sequestered and never subjected to rigorous forensic analysis by a third party investigation I’d say the word “planted” applies quite handily.

Therefore the sum total of everything I’ve explained and backed-up via the evidentiary proof therein the NIST Cumulus dataset and elsewhere amounts to conspiracy fact and not conspiracy theory as you’ve intimated.
Indeed the fact remains the official photographic evidence depicting the alleged United Airlines flight 175 wreckage was in fact falsified. What’s more it cannot possibly represent what it claims to and for the simple reason being the small piece of wreckage with the remnant of aircraft registration number on it does not physically match the area of fuselage of any Boeing 767 airframe let alone (N612UA). So yes, I find it all highly irregular indeed and there’s every reason to suspect subterfuge on the part of complicit investigators who played a hand in covering-up exactly which aircraft crashed into the twin towers. As for your trepidation in believing that to be the case I could go on explaining the reasons why it is but I’ve said it all, so let’s just say I do not believe “you follow what I’m saying.”

What's more then and in response to your intimated accusation I’ve NEVER suggested multiple pieces of landing gear, engine and fuselage were moved into place on the streets and/or the rooftops at ground zero. What I’ve said throughout my writings is there’s every indication the “big piece” as you've described it had been spirited onto the rooftop of WTC 5 by way of one of the clear stairwells described in the May 1, 2002 WTC BPS! That being the same corridor the multitude of search and rescue volunteers, FBI agents, NTSB and FEMA/ASCE investigators reached the rooftop by. Similarly then I’ve NEVER once suggested aircraft did not crash into the twin towers on 9/11 as others have suggested and likewise then I’ve NEVER stated wreckage from those aircraft did not land on the rooftops as a result of one of them impacting WTC 2! In fact I’ve always insisted pieces of wreckage both big and small were rounded up from other areas on the rooftop of WTC 5 and systematically arranged together to give the impression of one large piece of aircraft wreckage from a specific area of that airframe. Hence that montage of physical “bits” of aircraft wreckage (as shown in the image Copyofplanepartrf20-full) that was photographed and later altered in the photo lab in such a way as to conjure into existence explicit proof of UA175 having crashed into WTC 2. As the Photoshop falsified aircraft registration number seen on the aircraft wreckage in the FEMA/ASCE photograph (12390) attests. How else do you explain how the wreckage appears in the video footage WTC5 NIST INSPECTION FOIA PART 3 attributed to Gary Steficek and located online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz70AbD5W5Y as compared to the FEMA photograph?

So let it be known I do not subscribe to the absurd point of view every last piece of wreckage was planted at ground zero, if for no other reason there wasn’t any need for the investigators to go to all that effort to stage the massively complex and overtly risky hoax you alone suggest here! What I maintain is United Airlines flight 175 and American Airlines flight 11 were never actually proven to have been the offending aircraft destroyed the morning of September 11, 2001 and that’s because all of the known serialized aircraft components recovered at ground zero were spirited away and summarily destroyed. That is the point to my research and I insist they were destroyed for obvious reason – meanwhile the FEMA/ASCE investigators and their leaders arrived at the conclusion UA175 and AA11 as well everyone aboard them met their demise at ground zero on 9/11 and how did they reach that momentous conclusion you ask…they did so merely from reviewing video footage and photographs, well after the fact no less! I say BULLSHIT to that!

Besides, with every last serialized aircraft component sequestered by the FBI and NTSB in the immediate aftermath of the attacks and the lay public not knowing their ass from a hole in the ground to begin with, any piece of wreckage resembling an aircraft then would suffice to sway the 9/11 Commissioner’s and thereby crystallize public opinion on the matter of what aircraft crashed into the twin towers. Knowing that I say the WTC site investigators simply imported the “big piece” of aircraft wreckage from elsewhere, thereby planting it on the rooftop of WTC 5 and subsequently photographing it, so too they later falsified those images with the help of Adobe Photoshop. As the image (12390) in the FEMA Photo Library http://www.flickr.com/photos/56322884@N02/.../in/photostream makes abundantly clear! Plain and simple that piece of wreckage certainly didn’t fall from the sky and spontaneously settle where it was photographed by the FEMA/ASCE WTC site investigators! The Natasha Sealy-Fraser’s image located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/56322884@N02/.../in/photostream makes that abundantly clear.

So yes, I couldn’t disagree with you more - not on the matter of the considerable coordinated effort and/or stealth it would have taken to get anything of that size onto the rooftop but rather then because that “big piece” (as seen in HQ_WTC5_GARY) is not shown on the rooftop of WTC 5 in any other NIST Cumulus dataset body of evidence!

With all said and done quite honestly then I fail to make the connection between your stating you’ve “worked in aviation all your life” and “I just can’t imagine how that piece would have been placed on the roof without all sorts of people seeing the operation.” By that statement I’ll assume you’re an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer or an Aircraft Structures Technician and that being the case you are also aware that “big piece” of aluminum aircraft fuselage wreckage would have weighed approximately 50-60 pounds I’d say but no more than 75 pounds maximum. That being the case two people with incentive and determination could have readily manhandled it onto the rooftop by themselves via one of the aforementioned staircases leading to the rooftop and in the course of an evening.
So while I’m curious to know how you arrived at the conclusion the piece of wreckage could not have been planted and with respect to your choice to ignore what I’ve written of the FEMA/ASCE ground zero aircraft evidence well that is your prerogative, but...to deny the obvious here while like-minded individuals managed to make their way into the heartland of Pakistan fully detected and yet successfully assassinated Bin Laden anyways well surely they could have planted a little justification/evidence for that along the way.

The entire point to my research then is to show complicit individuals in authority did just that and all in order to suppress the true origins and identity of the “Military” aircraft that were crashed into the twin towers. Yes, I believe those aircraft had been Military in character but regardless - although I’ve not yet been able to prove beyond all doubt the bulk of the large piece of aircraft wreckage seen in the FEMA/ASCE photograph [12390] had in fact been spirited onto the rooftop of WTC 5 from elsewhere but no matter then I say. The fact is in the course of my research not once have my accusations towards the investigators been proven unfounded and just the known examples of their having tampered with evidence affords that opinion and my hypothesis considerable legitimacy. What’s more then no other photograph [and not one with a credible chain of custody leading to either aforementioned aircraft] has ever surfaced that disproves my accusations.

So there’s no doubt then [amazed] what I’m firmly convinced of is two medium, Wide-body Boeing 767 aircraft crashed into the twin towers on 9/11 and their wreckage was strewn far and wide, however. Due to the unimpeachable evidence I've presented throughout my research and in light of the similar opinions of a good many professional pilots and engineers who are far and away more knowledgeable than myself I've no doubt then and have no problem stating for the record there’s no way in hell the aircraft destroyed at ground zero that day were commercial aircraft. What’s more I maintain the FEMA/ASCE investigators who stand by that opinion are either liars or fools for saying as much and more to the point, there’s no way in hell the authorities could have orchestrated such a venture let alone actually carried out the planting of engines and landing gear along with wheels, brakes and all manner of large and indestructible components all over Lower Manhattan that day, in broad daylight to boot!!!

So I say if the government has genuine/uncensored/unaltered photographs and video footage of the same aircraft wreckage to prove me wrong then I dare the bastards to release that information into the public domain and let the consensus of public opinion be my judge and jury.

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Jun 9 2011, 03:46 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (questionitall @ Jun 9 2011, 03:40 AM) *
Amazed - with all due respect the fact you remain sceptical of the NIST evidence showing the “big piece” of aircraft fuselage was never there on the rooftop of WTC 5 to begin with well that admission doesn’t surprise me in the least. In fact most people have proven to me they’re incapable of reasoning the facts as I’ve presented them. Although I’m merely the messenger and not a professional crime scene forensics investigator remember my opinion the FEMA/ASCE aircraft wreckage was in fact “planted” is based on the logical analysis of the official evidence therein the NIST Cumulus dataset, therefore you can disagree with me all you want but the fact remains the demise of United Airlines flight 175 on 9/11 was never proven to be the case and therefore much needs to be answered for.

Had I known my choice of the word “planted” would befuddle so many I would have used a word less prone to misinterpretation when describing what the offical UA175 evidence actually reveals but the fact remains the word [planted] is defined as “Falsified evidence, forged evidence or tainted evidence is information that has been created or obtained illegally, to sway the verdict…also suppressing evidence is considered a similar criminal act…” Based on what the falsified FEMA/ASCE photograph [12390] belies of Mr. W. Gene Corley’s investigator’s inferences made to the offending aircraft throughout the May 1, 2002 World Trade Center Building Performance Study and due to the fact all serialized aircraft components of both aircraft at ground zero were sequestered and never subjected to rigorous forensic analysis by a third party investigation I’d say the word “planted” applies quite handily.

Therefore the sum total of everything I’ve explained and backed-up via the evidentiary proof therein the NIST Cumulus dataset and elsewhere amounts to conspiracy fact and not conspiracy theory as you’ve intimated.
Indeed the fact remains the official photographic evidence depicting the alleged United Airlines flight 175 wreckage was in fact falsified. What’s more it cannot possibly represent what it claims to and for the simple reason being the small piece of wreckage with the remnant of aircraft registration number on it does not physically match the area of fuselage of any Boeing 767 airframe let alone (N612UA). So yes, I find it all highly irregular indeed and there’s every reason to suspect subterfuge on the part of complicit investigators who played a hand in covering-up exactly which aircraft crashed into the twin towers. As for your trepidation in believing that to be the case I could go on explaining the reasons why it is but I’ve said it all, so let’s just say I do not believe “you follow what I’m saying.”

What's more then and in response to your intimated accusation I’ve NEVER suggested multiple pieces of landing gear, engine and fuselage were moved into place on the streets and/or the rooftops at ground zero. What I’ve said throughout my writings is there’s every indication the “big piece” as you've described it had been spirited onto the rooftop of WTC 5 by way of one of the clear stairwells described in the May 1, 2002 WTC BPS! That being the same corridor the multitude of search and rescue volunteers, FBI agents, NTSB and FEMA/ASCE investigators reached the rooftop by. Similarly then I’ve NEVER once suggested aircraft did not crash into the twin towers on 9/11 as others have suggested and likewise then I’ve NEVER stated wreckage from those aircraft did not land on the rooftops as a result of one of them impacting WTC 2! In fact I’ve always insisted pieces of wreckage both big and small were rounded up from other areas on the rooftop of WTC 5 and systematically arranged together to give the impression of one large piece of aircraft wreckage from a specific area of that airframe. Hence that montage of physical “bits” of aircraft wreckage (as shown in the image Copyofplanepartrf20-full) that was photographed and later altered in the photo lab in such a way as to conjure into existence explicit proof of UA175 having crashed into WTC 2. As the Photoshop falsified aircraft registration number seen on the aircraft wreckage in the FEMA/ASCE photograph (12390) attests. How else do you explain how the wreckage appears in the video footage WTC5 NIST INSPECTION FOIA PART 3 attributed to Gary Steficek and located online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz70AbD5W5Y as compared to the FEMA photograph?

So let it be known I do not subscribe to the absurd point of view every last piece of wreckage was planted at ground zero, if for no other reason there wasn’t any need for the investigators to go to all that effort to stage the massively complex and overtly risky hoax you alone suggest here! What I maintain is United Airlines flight 175 and American Airlines flight 11 were never actually proven to have been the offending aircraft destroyed the morning of September 11, 2001 and that’s because all of the known serialized aircraft components recovered at ground zero were spirited away and summarily destroyed. That is the point to my research and I insist they were destroyed for obvious reason – meanwhile the FEMA/ASCE investigators and their leaders arrived at the conclusion UA175 and AA11 as well everyone aboard them met their demise at ground zero on 9/11 and how did they reach that momentous conclusion you ask…they did so merely from reviewing video footage and photographs, well after the fact no less! I say BULLSHIT to that!

Besides, with every last serialized aircraft component sequestered by the FBI and NTSB in the immediate aftermath of the attacks and the lay public not knowing their ass from a hole in the ground to begin with, any piece of wreckage resembling an aircraft then would suffice to sway the 9/11 Commissioner’s and thereby crystallize public opinion on the matter of what aircraft crashed into the twin towers. Knowing that I say the WTC site investigators simply imported the “big piece” of aircraft wreckage from elsewhere, thereby planting it on the rooftop of WTC 5 and subsequently photographing it, so too they later falsified those images with the help of Adobe Photoshop. As the image (12390) in the FEMA Photo Library http://www.flickr.com/photos/56322884@N02/.../in/photostream makes abundantly clear! Plain and simple that piece of wreckage certainly didn’t fall from the sky and spontaneously settle where it was photographed by the FEMA/ASCE WTC site investigators! The Natasha Sealy-Fraser’s image located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/56322884@N02/.../in/photostream makes that abundantly clear.

So yes, I couldn’t disagree with you more - not on the matter of the considerable coordinated effort and/or stealth it would have taken to get anything of that size onto the rooftop but rather then because that “big piece” (as seen in HQ_WTC5_GARY) is not shown on the rooftop of WTC 5 in any other NIST Cumulus dataset body of evidence!

With all said and done quite honestly then I fail to make the connection between your stating you’ve “worked in aviation all your life” and “I just can’t imagine how that piece would have been placed on the roof without all sorts of people seeing the operation.” By that statement I’ll assume you’re an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer or an Aircraft Structures Technician and that being the case you are also aware that “big piece” of aluminum aircraft fuselage wreckage would have weighed approximately 50-60 pounds I’d say but no more than 75 pounds maximum. That being the case two people with incentive and determination could have readily manhandled it onto the rooftop by themselves via one of the aforementioned staircases leading to the rooftop and in the course of an evening.
So while I’m curious to know how you arrived at the conclusion the piece of wreckage could not have been planted and with respect to your choice to ignore what I’ve written of the FEMA/ASCE ground zero aircraft evidence well that is your prerogative, but...to deny the obvious here while like-minded individuals managed to make their way into the heartland of Pakistan fully detected and yet successfully assassinated Bin Laden anyways well surely they could have planted a little justification/evidence for that along the way.

The entire point to my research then is to show complicit individuals in authority did just that and all in order to suppress the true origins and identity of the “Military” aircraft that were crashed into the twin towers. Yes, I believe those aircraft had been Military in character but regardless - although I’ve not yet been able to prove beyond all doubt the bulk of the large piece of aircraft wreckage seen in the FEMA/ASCE photograph [12390] had in fact been spirited onto the rooftop of WTC 5 from elsewhere but no matter then I say. The fact is in the course of my research not once have my accusations towards the investigators been proven unfounded and just the known examples of their having tampered with evidence affords that opinion and my hypothesis considerable legitimacy. What’s more then no other photograph [and not one with a credible chain of custody leading to either aforementioned aircraft] has ever surfaced that disproves my accusations.

So there’s no doubt then [amazed] what I’m firmly convinced of is two medium, Wide-body Boeing 767 aircraft crashed into the twin towers on 9/11 and their wreckage was strewn far and wide, however. Due to the unimpeachable evidence I've presented throughout my research and in light of the similar opinions of a good many professional pilots and engineers who are far and away more knowledgeable than myself I've no doubt then and have no problem stating for the record there’s no way in hell the aircraft destroyed at ground zero that day were commercial aircraft. What’s more I maintain the FEMA/ASCE investigators who stand by that opinion are either liars or fools for saying as much and more to the point, there’s no way in hell the authorities could have orchestrated such a venture let alone actually carried out the planting of engines and landing gear along with wheels, brakes and all manner of large and indestructible components all over Lower Manhattan that day, in broad daylight to boot!!!

So I say if the government has genuine/uncensored/unaltered photographs and video footage of the same aircraft wreckage to prove me wrong then I dare the bastards to release that information into the public domain and let the consensus of public opinion be my judge and jury.

This site is acting up and my latest post appears fractured and unreadable as a result but you get the point I'm sure.

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Jun 9 2011, 03:48 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (questionitall @ Jun 9 2011, 03:46 AM) *
This site is acting up and my latest post appears fractured and unreadable as a result but you get the point I'm sure.

Everthing you need to know is at Flickr...simply search 911truthforall and you will find it I'm sure.

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Jun 9 2011, 03:54 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (questionitall @ Jun 9 2011, 03:48 AM) *
Everthing you need to know is at Flickr...simply search 911truthforall and you will find it I'm sure.

Pardon me, my bad...I meant to say Questionitall at Flickr.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Jun 9 2011, 07:28 AM
Post #18

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (questionitall @ Jun 9 2011, 05:24 PM) *
Pardon me, my bad...I meant to say Questionitall at Flickr.

Dear questionitall

I am so pleased 'you didn't spit the dummy' altogether. lol

I must say to you that I do feel you are very much on the mark with what you have been saying.

There is one part though, where, whilst you have been pretty scathing of me, you may stand to learn some things which will make your case even stronger.

Continued work on the images contained in the videos, and still photographs, of the aircraft said to have impacted tower two, has brought further consideration to light.

Be assured the image of the aircraft contained in the videos and the photographs is not the actual aircraft that hit the tower, a very pleasing conclusion I have definitely come too, is that it was not a DC10 or KC10 Extender, which was a very distressing consideration, particularly with the KC10 still an active service aircraft, but either by clumsiness or intent those who were involved in reshaping the image of the true aircraft involved used a combination of image, with Boeing 767 300, part of that.

You asked me previously what I considered the aircraft to be, I did not answer you under the circumstances, as much as anything else because I wanted to progress the research further before saying anything further.

Very soon I will be placing a video on Youtube to demonstrate the further consideration, it will be there for you, and any body else who may be interested to consider it, it is all that can be done, and asked.

Robert

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 9 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #19

Question

As I mentioned previously, I do not take any post personally, unless it is clearly intended otherwise.

I expect reciprocity from others.

I did not ACCUSE you of anything sir, I ended most of my statements with question marks (?) indicating I was asking questions about your rather lengthy posts.

As best I can tell, you and I are substantially in agreement--we both understand that the official story is bullshit. Which is to say that the various government "investigators" were not really investigating, but just going through the motions. Their "reports" were merely paperwork reflecting what they had been told to say.

As for the pictures of fuselage on the rooftop, I had long suspected the photo was fake. We agree on that.

Chill dude, I appreciate your input and have no reason to attack you or accuse you of anything.

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Jun 9 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jun 9 2011, 03:16 PM) *
Question

As I mentioned previously, I do not take any post personally, unless it is clearly intended otherwise.

I expect reciprocity from others.

I did not ACCUSE you of anything sir, I ended most of my statements with question marks (?) indicating I was asking questions about your rather lengthy posts.

As best I can tell, you and I are substantially in agreement--we both understand that the official story is bullshit. Which is to say that the various government "investigators" were not really investigating, but just going through the motions. Their "reports" were merely paperwork reflecting what they had been told to say.

As for the pictures of fuselage on the rooftop, I had long suspected the photo was fake. We agree on that.

Chill dude, I appreciate your input and have no reason to attack you or accuse you of anything.

Amazed - with all due respect you understand I've been at this research a very long time and I know what I'm talking about. When people come along out of the blue and challenge what I know is fact I get testy to say the least, as 21Investigator found out at my previous UA175last month.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 12:19 AM