IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello To All, I am a Truther

Stangit
post Jun 6 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,961

Greetings, I have been a staunch skeptic of the OCT for years, and I signed up here to get the perspective of like minded people. Don't get me wrong, it is always good to discuss/debate differing opinions with the OCT minded folks, it's just that some of the forums I have been a part of, are the kind that the other side uses every known tactic to discredit imaginable, and the discussions are sidetracked into a personal attack frenzy. I can't tell you guys how many times I have been called a "truthtard" and worse! LOL.
According to them, all the sources we use to substantiate our claims that a new unbiased non politically motivated investigation, is warranted are "liars" and the truth movement has "no evidence" to back up their claims.
In their minds if NIST and the government agencies say it's so, then by golly they are right.
After all, NIST had 200 experts sign off on the final report blah blah...
When I mention that a high school physics teacher calculated measurements that showed WTC 7 indeed experienced free fall in its decent, I am told he is not qualified, and then comes the always popular but in my opinion bogus, explanation of how the inside of the building collapsed first, and if the "facade" had 2.25 seconds of freefall....so what?
So these are some of the reasons I am here..to get opinions on what I have just described above, and to take a break from all the personal attacks.
If anyone has a quickie link to prior discussions on the aforementioned points I would appreciate it.
Thanks-stangit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 7 2011, 04:25 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Welcome to the Forum Stangit.

There is much more about the flights on 9/11 and the Pentagon incident here than on the towers but I see you have already found your way to the WTC7 forum. A thread I started 4 years ago is about the questions of fires burning in WTC7 before either tower collapsed. Can you add anything to this?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6977

KP in NZ

+Quote Post
Stangit
post Jun 7 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,961

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jun 7 2011, 02:25 PM) *
Welcome to the Forum Stangit.

There is much more about the flights on 9/11 and the Pentagon incident here than on the towers but I see you have already found your way to the WTC7 forum. A thread I started 4 years ago is about the questions of fires burning in WTC7 before either tower collapsed. Can you add anything to this?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6977

KP in NZ

Hi and thank you for the welcome. Sorry to say I have nothing further to add to the very informative and detailed posts in that thread. I too have more questions then answers, and I am here to get opinions from people that are mature enough to discuss these topics and a lower chance of getting attacked just for asking questions!. I would think that the testimony of Jennings, and HESS ( before he changed it) would be a cause of concern, instead I kept on being told that Jennings is nothing but "TRUTHTARD LIAR"

Anyways, the conflicting reports of when the WTC 7 fires started, and the people in the tower being told to go back to their offices, while the surrounding buildings were being evacuated is just flat out bizarre.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jun 8 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

welcome! lots of information to be had here at P4T. discussing/debating can be helpful because 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but they are not entitled to their own facts.' a simple fact that does not fit the OCT narrative in a person's mind, becomes a splinter in that mind, a sort of cognitive dissonance if you will.
the biblical parable of the seed cast into various growth media exemplifies what happens. the thinking/alive/awake person will have an epiphany at some point. as for the zombies, nothing to be done. they are so enamored w/ the matrix that they will maintain the status quo regardless of the costs.

somethings can't be changed by us, wisdom shows us which can.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 8 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

Welcome, Stangit! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 04:20 AM