IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aircraft Swap - Scene From 9/11: Intercepted

Rating 5 V

onesliceshort
post Oct 15 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #121

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 15 2012, 03:15 PM) *
IMO Kawika, that airplane is 2000' max.

The image can be deceiving too if it's zoomed in(?)

Really hard to tell.

I remember seeing a video short/still of the E4B in Loose Change(?) and it was taken from a street with rows of houses. It looked like it was at low altitude. 

Correction: it's higher than I remembered...

@55sec mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFNY8r_lrIs

Whereas the  E4B seen flying over the White House right at the end of the video I posted is at high altitude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V106NvMdQY

Sorry if I'm confusing you more kawika!

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Oct 15 2012, 10:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 15 2012, 10:52 AM
Post #122

Group Icon

At 01:55mins in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV4jaijNqyo...feature=related

..the C130 is said to be at @1000ft agl

Might be a reference to work with?

+Quote Post
kawika
post Oct 15 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #123

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Oct 13 2012, 01:52 PM) *
At 01:55mins in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV4jaijNqyo...feature=related

..the C130 is said to be at @1000ft agl

Might be a reference to work with?

I believe he was told by ATC to maintain 3000. Scopes show him at 2300 climbing.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Oct 15 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #124

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Oct 13 2012, 01:34 PM) *
The image can be deceiving too if it's zoomed in(?)

Really hard to tell.

I remember seeing a video short/still of the E4B in Loose Change(?) and it was taken from a street with rows of houses. It looked like it was at low altitude.

Correction: it's higher than I remembered...

@55sec mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFNY8r_lrIs

Whereas the E4B seen flying over the White House right at the end of the video I posted is at high altitude

Sorry if I'm confusing you more kawika!

I don't think you are confusing me. The CNN footage with townhomes shows him very high. Scopes at this time show him at 7-8K climbing to 10K. Following this is a very low right bank craft going behind trees. I don't see any connection possible between the two. We still don't know where the trees footage(s) were taken.

So far I have shown three different tree/aircraft clips. We need to figure out where they were taken and when.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 16 2012, 10:43 AM
Post #125

Group Icon

QUOTE (kawika @ Oct 15 2012, 06:54 PM) *
I believe he was told by ATC to maintain 3000. Scopes show him at 2300 climbing.

I stand corrected thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
kawika
post Oct 25 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #126

Quote: Whereas the E4B seen flying over the White House right at the end of the video I posted is at high altitude

To my knowledge there are no videos of a plane flying over the WH. None of these images show a plane even over the P-56 area.

Just because people leaving the WH looking up north see a plane at 7-8K feet does not qualify as "over the WH". Just because Peter Jennings says so doesn't prove anything because we don't have anything more.

Having said this I still think there was a low flying plane that could have been perceived as being a threat to the WH, but the radar data at the end of the video shows no such plane--either at low altitude or over the WH.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 25 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #127

Group Icon

QUOTE (kawika @ Oct 25 2012, 03:09 PM) *
Quote: Whereas the E4B seen flying over the White House right at the end of the video I posted is at high altitude

To my knowledge there are no videos of a plane flying over the WH. None of these images show a plane even over the P-56 area.

Well, "over the White House" isn't meant to be taken so literally. There is video footage of an aircraft flying over the White House area in that video.

Just because Peter Jennings says so doesn't prove anything because we don't have anything more.

That he mentions an aircraft at all and was provided notice of this prior to 09:40am which just so happens to coincide with the timing of the Pentagon explosion and after the groundstop was announced was the main point I was making in the video.

Having said this I still think there was a low flying plane that could have been perceived as being a threat to the WH, but the radar data at the end of the video shows no such plane--either at low altitude or over the WH.

That was the main point of the video. There was a low altitude aircraft seen circling from Washington, over the Potomac River and back towards the Pentagon which contradicts the official "loop" of "Flight 77" where the radar data has it completely west of the Potomac at all times. And that the E4B shouldn't be confused with this sighted aircraft whether it flew over the White House or not.

The RADES data for the C130 was contradicted by both witnesses on the ground (seen approaching from the Northwest instead of south) and the pilot himself (places himself further north) And the same data for "Flight 77" doesn't show this East of Potomac flightpath.

Even ATCs queried the official flightpath compared to what they'd seen on their screens.

Random alert....

Am I right in saying that the E4B (Venus77) was ommitted from the original RADES data when it was first released?

+Quote Post
kawika
post Apr 13 2013, 01:12 PM
Post #128

Is there a reply from OSS in here on 9 APR 2013? I saw it listed on the board index, but I don't see anything later than 23 OCT 2012.

This post has been edited by kawika: Apr 13 2013, 05:28 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 13 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #129

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (kawika @ Apr 13 2013, 08:12 AM) *
Is there a reply from OSS in here on 9 APR 2013? I saw it listed on the board index, but I don't see anything later than 23 OCT 21012.

Kawika,
There maybe a glitch on this forum…

I have seen more than one example of incorrect dating of a post.

Apparently, older new posts keep an old date.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 14 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #130

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

There is nothing wrong with the forum. I bumped the thread.

If you see a thread that appears in the index with a new date/time, but when reading the last post of the thread has a different date... it means the thread was bumped.

I usually do such action when I get emails asking for further details on a specific topic.... so I reply with a link to the thread.. and bump the thread so it is easier to find for those looking.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 14 2013, 07:44 PM
Post #131

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

Totally…off topic…

I have visited the half dozen or so other forums; of which I am not a member of any.

Robs forum is the best…bar none…and the most fair.

I’m simply depressed with the lack of contributions.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 09:18 PM