IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Red Herrings About Atta And His Luggage

Zaphod 36
post Jun 13 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,114

According to the FBI Attas and Al-Omaris luggage was checked through from Portland to Los Angeles on the morning of 9/11. ..."Both suitcases were checked through to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)"...Link

Now we have the story of Michael Tuohey, who checked in Atta in Portland:

The information gleaned from Tuohey and released last month showed that Atta expected to be checked through to American Airlines Flight 11 and that he became angry when he was told he could not avoid checking in again in Boston.
Tuohey remembers that anger vividly.
"He looks at me and says, 'I thought there was one-step check-in. . . .They told me one-step check-in,' " Tuohey said. "I looked in this guy's eyes, and he just looked angry. I just got an uncomfortable feeling."
Link

And we have another statement of an American Airlines employee:

But the US Airways flight was delayed. And when it arrived at Logan, Atta had to make a long jog from the US Airways terminal, which is at the opposite end of the American terminal, to the American ticket counter, where he apparently checked a bag. (He reportedly had purchased his ticket online.) Security video at Portland's Jetport shows Atta carrying a bag on his shoulder. Alomari is not shown with a bag.
At the baggage check-in, the source says, Atta ran into another snag.
"The ticket agent said that when she went to do the security questions on him you know, 'Have you left your bags unattended at any time' he claimed he didn't understand because he didn't speak English," the American employee said. "So she called the supervisor to help
. Link

We can assume that the FBI-Report is wrong and that the 2 Hijackers must had checked in their luggage in Boston again. But whats the reason for this wrong account?

There is the story of airline uniforms, found in Atta's bag:

An FBI report first obtained by Der Spiegel shows that when agents went through one of Atta's bags, which did not make the transfer from a connecting flight from Portland, Maine, they found airline uniforms.
Investigators are trying to determine if Atta or any of his associates used the uniforms to gain access to areas of Logan Airport that would normally be secure, sources said. They are also trying to determine if the uniforms were connected to a break-in last April at the Hotel Nazionale in central Rome, in which two American Airlines pilots said they were robbed of their uniforms, badges, and airport access badges
. Link

But if you read the FBI-Report, the airline uniforms in Atta's bag are missing. Later the story changes and the airline uniforms were a wedding suit. Link
Because of this, the airline uniforms are looking very suspicious to me.
Remember Woodys find about Lynn Howland and Diane Graney:

...Her first impression was that he was a pilot going to fly in the jump seat. While he wasn't in uniform, he may have been wearing a pilot type shirt, open collar....
...She thought he may have tried to jump seat once with USAIR, and he was in uniform using an American Airlines pilot identification....

Woodybox

So the question comes up if Atta on the morning of 9/11 just wanted to get a jump seat on Flight American 11 and waited for a delivery of stolen airline uniforms on the gate at Logan or in Los Angeles.
Woody already found out that Atta can`t have been on Colgan Air-Plane from Portland. This probably were the "Bukharis". Link. Obviously at least one(Adnan Bukhari) of them didn`t got the plane, because it crashed later.

So is this reason enough to stretch the truth about Attas luggage and whats the purpose?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jun 13 2011, 06:10 PM
Post #2

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

hi zaphod - i just wanted to add that there is some info about bukhari/hopkins here as well:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10792657

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 13 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

More info here:

John Doe II Blog

+Quote Post
Zaphod 36
post Jun 14 2011, 07:53 AM
Post #4

Thank you, paranoia and DoYouEverWonder, for the information. Does anybody have a photograph of Adnan Bukhari?

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jun 14 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #5

dig deeper
Group Icon

that CNN retraction video (linked in the hopkins thread) shows this pic as him:

video source: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/m...tionreutmed.asf

note - cnn sources reuters, but a current search of reuters turns up empty:

http://www.reuters.com/search?blob=adnan+bukhari

http://www.reuters.com/search?blob=bukhari+9%2F11

+Quote Post
Zaphod 36
post Jun 15 2011, 06:28 AM
Post #6

Thanks, paranoia. I know this pic already. Other pictures of him would be desirable. A picture of Ameer Kamfar and Abdulrahman Alomari(another first suspected saudi pilot with connections to Kamfar and Atta) would also be great.
Then somebody could show the pictures to witnesses in Portland(Comfort Inn, Gas Station, Pizza-Hut...)
I guess the pictures with Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari are from April 2000, because Spruce Whited and Kathy Barry of the Portland Library both had recognized Atta at this time. Link
The second one turned out to be Attas cousin. Link(Original Link down) This second one could have been Abdulaziz Alomari.
Does anybody have more pictures of Bukhari, Kamfar and Abdulrahman Alomari.

I have one of Abdulrahman Alomari:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The CNN-Video with Interview is here

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jun 15 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #7

dig deeper
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zaphod 36 @ Jun 15 2011, 06:28 AM) *
Then somebody could show the pictures to witnesses in Portland(Comfort Inn, Gas Station, Pizza-Hut...)

speaking of the comfort inn in portland have a peek at this:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...t&p=8338137

as far as other pics of these guys, i started digging yesterday and will continue later tonight - will update here with anything i find.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Zaphod 36
post Jun 16 2011, 11:34 AM
Post #8

This image is even better then I first thought:

-Abdulrahman Alomari
Below his face you can read the name "Abdulaziz Alomari".
And below here are the face of the official hijacker Abdulaziz, that was replaced later and a better pic of the pilot Abdulrahman

There is no similarity.
According to Susan Ginsburg of the 9/11 Commission, the passport of Abdulaziz Alomari "was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston on to the connecting flight which was American Airlines flight 11". She didn`t mentioned Attas name. Furthermore this passport is missing on the FBI-List of "Attas" bag just as the airline uniforms.
So why we can see Abdulrahmans face at the "Hijack Suspects" and with Abdulaziz name, even though the FBI already possessed Abdulaziz passport. This passport also was "manipulated in a fraudulent manner in ways that have been associated with al Qaeda."(Ginsburg).
For me it makes no sense that Abdulaziz is travelling with a manipulated passport of himself. But it would make much more sense if Abdulrahman Alomari is travelling with a manipulated passport of Abdulaziz Alomari.
Was Abdulrahman Alomari`s picture reproduced in Abdulaziz`s passport? Was this the manipulation Ginsburg was talking about?
This could be the reason why we can see Abdulrahmans face under the hijacker suspects and why the FBI was searching for him and his house at Vero Beach(with parking lot reserved for Atta!)
Why the passport was in his luggage we can only speculate. Perhaps a backup or a delivery.

-Wail Alshehri

Above Abdulrahman`s face we can see the face of "Wail Alshehri". But remember, the official face of Wail looks like this:

I am not really sure, but I think this are different persons(Alshehri and the face above Abdulrahman at the very top). Ive never seen the face above Abdulrahman again. It seems he is wearing a pilots shirt, because I can see "epaulettes". The same shirt with epaulettes we can see at Abdulrahmans picture.
Could this be Ameer Kamfar? Kamfar is a licensed pilot and left with the family the US suddenly(like Abdulrahman).Link There is also written "From their trash you could see they shopped at Walmart and ate a lot of pizza" Remembering that the 2 hijackers in Portland also had been at Wal Mart and Pizza Hut.

The Nissan, found in Portland at the Airport, was rented by Adnan Bukhari. According to Wikipedia, Ameer Bukhari was not his brother. What if Adnan Bukhari and Ameer Kamfar had rented this car together. I know that arab people likes to use their first given name on paper. The rental agreement could have been made by Bukhari Adnan and Ameer (Kamfar). The rental agreement was found in the car. Link
Abdulrahman Alomari was the neighbour of Kamfar and knew Atta.
Was Abdulrahman Alomari and Ameer Kamfar driving to Portland and took the Colgan Air Flight to Boston? What happened after that if this is true?

+Quote Post
woody
post Jun 18 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #9

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

Hi Zaphod,

I think there are reports that Abdulrahman Alomari and Ameer Kamfar left the country some days before 9/11 and were never seen again...I have to look...do you know something about this?

Like you, I believe there is a close connection between the Vero Beach group (Alomari/Kamfar/Bukhari) and the two guys from Portland. I also have speculated privately that the Portland guys are Kamfar and Alomari. So we're on the same page here, but there's no proof though.

How did the FBI come to Bukhari's name? This was certainly not part of the script. Bukharis seems to have played a key role, as the Hopkins affair shows. Did Bukhari drive to Portland with the two others and forgot something in the Nissan what led the FBI to him?

One thing is for sure: The two Portland guys checked in as Mohamed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari.

+Quote Post
Zaphod 36
post Jun 20 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #10

Hallo Woody,

at first, the pilot "Wail" Al-Shehri(CNN-Suspect) is identified.

This is Waleed M. Al-Shehri, pilot and son of a Saudi diplomat in Bombay who had previously served in the Saudi Embassy in Washington, D.C. Link
Very interesting! Waleed M. surely possessed a diplomatic passport. Why was he mixed up with Wail Al-Shehri, when Waleed Al-Shehris(terrorist) identity was alsready known? Was another manipulated or a diplomatic passport found in Attas luggage?

QUOTE (woody @ Jun 18 2011, 03:18 PM) *
Hi Zaphod,

I think there are reports that Abdulrahman Alomari and Ameer Kamfar left the country some days before 9/11 and were never seen again...I have to look...do you know something about this?

Like you, I believe there is a close connection between the Vero Beach group (Alomari/Kamfar/Bukhari) and the two guys from Portland. I also have speculated privately that the Portland guys are Kamfar and Alomari. So we're on the same page here, but there's no proof though.

How did the FBI come to Bukhari's name? This was certainly not part of the script. Bukharis seems to have played a key role, as the Hopkins affair shows. Did Bukhari drive to Portland with the two others and forgot something in the Nissan what led the FBI to him?

One thing is for sure: The two Portland guys checked in as Mohamed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari.

In this article they are claiming their identities were stolen. Have you seen the Alomari-Video posted in my third Post? Video
What gives you credence that Kamfar and Alomari are the two guys from Portland?
I think Bukharis name was on the rental agreement(?).
What makes you sure that the two portland guys didn`t checked in as Abdulaziz Alomari and Waleed Al-Shehri?
There is a proof that Atta wasn`t in Portland on 9/11, if we can believe Linda Howland.

+Quote Post
woody
post Jun 26 2011, 04:30 PM
Post #11

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

Hallo Zaphod,

a few short answers

QUOTE (Zaphod 36 @ Jun 20 2011, 12:18 PM) *
What gives you credence that Kamfar and Alomari are the two guys from Portland?

This is nothing more than a speculation based on the fact that the Vero Beach guys (Kamfar/Alomari) are linked to Adnan Bukhari, and this gentleman is linked to the rental car in Portland. And, as I said, I've read somewhere that these two guys disappeared from Vero Beach a few days beofre 9/11.

What makes you sure that the two portland guys didn`t checked in as Abdulaziz Alomari and Waleed Al-Shehri?

Diane Graney's official FBI statement. She noticed that Atta and Alomari were on the passenger list of the Colgan flight.

As a GSC, she went and pulled the passenger lists for the US AIR flights to Logan to see if any USAIR passengers had a connection to thje flight. Graney saw that there were two passengers on USAIR Flight 5930 to Logan that had a connection to American Airlines Flight 11. The two names were Mohamed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari.

As I wrote in my blog, I believe the "Atta" met by Lynn Howland in Boston is another person than the "Atta" from Portland.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 12:04 AM