IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where Are The Truth Protests?, why not??

zoeken
post Jun 24 2011, 01:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,884

Mods, please feel free to move this if this is not an appropriate section...

If so many people want a new 9-11 investigation, where are the mass protests? Where is the so called "Million Man March"?

And yes, I realize some of you will chalk this post up to one of the disinformation steps. All I can say is...this is my heart speaking.

I want to commit my life to this cause. This country fell apart with the murder of JFK. I FIRMLY believe that!!! 9-11 is the grassy knoll of my life.

I am almost 41 years old, and I have finally found something that I truly believe in.

I am tired of watching documentaries and youtube videos and reading forum after forum after forum.

With tears in my eyes, I honestly ask, what can I do?

I have done the grassroots stuff. I have turned some people on to investigating for themselves. I have lost friends because of this. My family looks down on me because of this. I have been subjected to physical altercations because of my believes (I currently have what I think is a few cracked ribs...not sure because of no insurance, because of being laid off and turning to bs jobs just to make money to eat and survive.)

There should be someone with a sign across from the White House or US Capitol every single day that says "911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" or "911 TRUTH. SEEK IT". Do I have to be that guy? Holding up the sign every day? Even if it means being homeless for my cause, or risking death?

Correct me if I am wrong...but no American has died in the US over a peaceful protest since Kent St.
So what are we (actually, I mean I) afraid of???

We know we are right. What can I do? this is driving me crazy

thanks in advance for any input,
john

sidenote--- My honest fear is that, with the 10th anny coming up, any truthers protesting in NYC will be rounded up. I hope I am just paranoid about that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jun 24 2011, 05:41 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

have you read 'the art of war'?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jun 24 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Zoeken)
I have done the grassroots stuff. I have turned some people on to investigating for themselves.

The reason I believe that there won't be a legitimate investigation or enquiry in our lifetimes is threefold.

The first is, that even if it were investigated, I can see only a rehash of the 9/11 Commission cop-out (which some are trying to steer "9/11 Truth" towards), where the best we could possibly hope for are admissions of "incompetence", censorship in crucial areas due to "national security" and where most of the perps will be dead in any case and the agencies would wallpaper over the cracks. Total PR.

The second scenario, where there is hands on involvement of the people, victims' families, first responders and true experts/investigators would be too real and too dangerous. We're talking about bringing the whole house down.

MSM, security agencies/military, politicians, courts. Need I say more?

All we can do at the minute is try and point people in the right direction, just as you said.

The spark may come one day from a totally unexpected source but it's going to take a big jolt to mobilize "a million man march" again.

Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.
- George Orwell, 1984

Keep the chin up mate! You're doing the right thing.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Jun 24 2011, 04:41 PM

+Quote Post
zoeken
post Jun 24 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,884

I can only imagine the frustration most of you feel after being heavily involved in this for years.

I agree that there will not be a legit investigation in our lifetimes, because it would bring down the entire house, and too many people would be killed or whisked away.

just very frustrated, and trying to figure out what I can do sad.gif

@ground--- No, I have not. I will try to find a copy this weekend.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 26 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

There are no protests, for a variety of reasons.

Americans are complacent and they are fatigued.

Not to mention they're gullible as hell, and that government brainwashing has been quite effective going on 50 years or so.

+Quote Post
bgaede
post Sep 13 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 6,245

QUOTE (zoeken @ Jun 24 2011, 01:23 AM) *

If so many people want a new 9-11 investigation, where are the mass protests? Where is the so called "Million Man March"?

And yes, I realize some of you will chalk this post up to one of the disinformation steps. All I can say is...this is my heart speaking.

I want to commit my life to this cause. This country fell apart with the murder of JFK. I FIRMLY believe that!!! 9-11 is the grassy knoll of my life.

I am almost 41 years old, and I have finally found something that I truly believe in.

I am tired of watching documentaries and youtube videos and reading forum after forum after forum.

I have done the grassroots stuff. I have turned some people on to investigating for themselves. I have lost friends because of this. My family looks down on me because of this. I have been subjected to physical altercations because of my believes (I currently have what I think is a few cracked ribs...not sure because of no insurance, because of being laid off and turning to bs jobs just to make money to eat and survive.)

There should be someone with a sign across from the White House or US Capitol every single day that says "911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" or "911 TRUTH. SEEK IT". Do I have to be that guy? Holding up the sign every day? Even if it means being homeless for my cause, or risking death?

Correct me if I am wrong...but no American has died in the US over a peaceful protest since Kent St.

john

sidenote--- My honest fear is that, with the 10th anny coming up, any truthers protesting in NYC will be rounded up. I hope I am just paranoid about that.

This is what you do Zoeken!

They can tell you, but they can't convince you that white is black!

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Mar 1 2014, 03:08 AM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jun 26 2011, 08:05 PM) *
There are no protests, for a variety of reasons.

Americans are complacent and they are fatigued.

Not to mention they're gullible as hell, and that government brainwashing has been quite effective going on 50 years or so.

That, and our leadership's rotten to the core:

'Charlie Sheen to donate at least $1 million to USO to help wounded soldiers'

~ http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/c...7#ixzz2uguwjqOJ

"Truth be told: the way military veterans are treated in the U.S. in an absolute DISGRACE!" ~ @ 12:22.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 1 2014, 03:57 AM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (zoeken @ Jun 24 2011, 01:23 AM) *

john

The concept I am going to put forth may seem harsh, but that's the way it is. Kennedy was a disposable item. As a 10 year old boy, i was working my paper route that day, already two years experience collecting sixty-cents every Friday from my route. They were all stay-at-home mothers with three, four, or six kids, and they all came weeping to the door. I am Canadian. You can imagine the same in Germany, perhaps worse, because they were more in tune with what it really meant, having seen it all before, and the outcome of the takeover by a fascist government. 9/11 was a hick-up on the road to absolute global domination by the same crowd. They never stopped. We are now somewhere in the midst of the game of east being played off against the west. Its the same players, playing the same old game. They control the money, they control the commerce. Who does most of the world's shipping clearing of letters of credit world wide, and has for hundreds of years. France. You probably guessed The City, its all the same crowd. Joe Kennedy was allowed to grow a dynasty because he played the game, and was good at it, working the mob. And then it was all taken away, most ruthlessly and by way of example. Why do you think Jackie ran to Onassis, it was the only place she could go.

You are asking what can you do. At the moment these same seats of power are wrecking the planet. They own the weather and they are spraying us like cockroaches, globally. What you can do is dig into the story. Your life depends on it. (and mine)
Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: Mar 1 2014, 05:12 AM

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Mar 6 2014, 01:53 PM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Mar 1 2014, 07:08 AM) *
"Truth be told: the way military veterans are treated in the U.S. in an absolute DISGRACE!" ~ @ 12:22.

QUOTE (Daily Mail)
A Russian TV news presenter who said the country's behaviour in Ukraine was 'wrong' during a live broadcast is being sent to Crimea by the channel's bosses.

Abby Martin, a presenter on the Russia today television channel - which is funded through the Kremlin - denounced Russian action live on air.
Speaking live from the show's Washington Studio, she continued: 'I admittedly don't know as much as I should about Ukraine's history or the cultural dynamics of the region, but what I do know is that military intervention is never the answer.

'And I will not sit here and apologize or defend military aggression.'

~ 4 March 2014, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25...l#ixzz2vCnWNK2r

QUOTE (Abby Martin)
Disappointed to see so many climate change deniers and chemtrail believers on this thread. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence proving that climate change is exacerbated by human activity and even if it's not it's obviously still happening so shouldn't we do something about it (not carbon tax, but invest in alt energy, etc) To the contrary there is an extraordinary LACK of evidence behind the 'chemtrails' conspiracy.

19 January [2014] at 10:15

~ https://www.facebook.com/JournalistAbbyMart...1?stream_ref=10

Is RT's Abby Martin A Shill? Unbelievable Sandy Hook Deniers Series (Episode #1)

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Mar 6 2014, 01:56 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:08 PM